Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Have you ever used cannabis for recreational purposes?
Yes, in the past but I am no longer a user. 46 50.55%
Yes, I currently use cannabis. 17 18.68%
No, I have never used cannabis and don`t intend to do so. 27 29.67%
No, I have never used cannabis but I am open to doing so. 1 1.10%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 9th, 2007 #22
Gott

On my way to work, i pass every day, a mental hospital. In the last 5 years or so that place has added on addition on top of addition. Living in this desolate, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually bankrupt nightmare is driving many to real despair, even if most of them are too cowardly and stupid to figure out why. Pot helps to get through another day in hell.
It all ended when Germany and Italy lost. We are just waiting for the final curtain.

Old December 9th, 2007 #23
Ego Temptress

No I haven't taken drugs but it was offered to me. Once a group of so-called friends made me feel bad for not trying cannibis, and even called it prudish and babyish. I don't see the attraction to drugs and it's part of the decedant West.

Old December 9th, 2007 #24
Pastor Visser
Banned

Once upon a time it was against the law not to grow 'erb:

Seventy-five to ninety per cent of all paper in the world was made from Cannabis hemp until 1883 including a majority of King James Bibles ever printed to date. The Declaration of Independence was printed on Cannabis hemp linen paper and the Christian George Washington in addition to the deist Thomas Jefferson both grew this extraordinary plant. Hemp is the longest lasting and most durable natural fiber known to exist on the earth and its prohibition has directly lead to the destruction of many rainforests and in essence a major part of the earth.

The word ‘canvas’ is the Dutch translation for the Greek word cannabis, which encompasses nearly all of the historical paintings to be found in museums around the world and the very first American flag was sewn from hemp fiber. Refusing to grow Cannabis hemp was against the law in the United States during the 17th and 18th century and those who resisted could be jailed in the state of Virginia from 1763 to 1769. The “Grow Hemp For Victory” campaign funded by the USDA also clothed many American soldiers during World War II and farmers of old realized marijuana's worth in crop rotation with its ability to replenish the soil with trace elements taken by growing tobacco.

America has only become "decedant" [sic] since outlawing 'erbs.

Old December 9th, 2007 #25
OTPTT
Banned

Coming from a very knowledgeable position on this issue I believe that nothing good can come from one's personal use of marijuana or any other drug. When in nursing school in the late 1970s we were taught that alcohol and tobacco killed some 600,000 Americans annually. I can't remember if that was 600K each for alcohol and tobacco or if those were the combined deaths but I think it was 600K for alcohol alone.

Aside from death, alcohol and tobacco takes a great toll on one's body including the liver, lungs, and heart not to mention the emotional consequences of addiction and the cost to one's family.

While marijuana may not be as physically harmful on the body as alcohol it certainly does its share of stifling initiative, creativity, emotional growth, relationships and the list goes on and on.

Whether it's harmful physically or whether it's been grown "naturally" by others for centuries is irrelevant. Its effects upon preteen and teenagers is profound. Like the Jew, niggers, and spics, nothing good can come from using any mind altering drug.

Last edited by OTPTT; December 9th, 2007 at 12:18 PM.

Old December 9th, 2007 #26
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88 View Post
I smoke marijuana on occasion. I havent done it for quite some time though. As far as I am concerned marijuana is basicly harmless. If alcohol, and cigarettes are legal and tolerated by society then marijuana is relly not harmful or bad if you look at it that way.

How many people did marijuana kill this year? Alcohol caused the deaths of thousands just on the highways, and marijuana is basicly harmless. So in my opinion marijuana isnt bad.
But the evidence from scientists would suggest that marijuana is far from harmless and can precipitate psychological illnesses and like tobacco, physical illnesses as well. All the marijuana smokers that I have encountered have told me that they are addicted to the substance, whether this be a psychological or physical addiction is irrelevant, they are addicted and will spend disproportionate amounts of money buying a drug that they can ill afford. These same people also report mood swings and loss of ability to concentrate and apply themselves to everyday tasks.
A stoned driver is just a big a menace as a drunk one.
What kind of example is drug taking by white nationalists to other races and people that we would otherwise regard as inferior?

Old December 9th, 2007 #27
albion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
This is the whole point. Using it as a recreational drug is to misuse it and this is unAryan behaviour.
Who are you to dictate what "unAryan behaviour" is ?

Old December 9th, 2007 #28
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego Temptress View Post
No I haven't taken drugs but it was offered to me. Once a group of so-called friends made me feel bad for not trying cannibis, and even called it prudish and babyish. I don't see the attraction to drugs and it's part of the decedant West.
Indeed, peer pressure is how many weaker willed people get drawn into the seedy world of drugs.

Old December 9th, 2007 #29
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I would suggest that getting stoned or inebriated on chemicals is an ignoble and degenerate activity and thus unAryan by any accepted understanding of the term.
Tell me Albion are you a user of illegal drugs or have you ever been in the past?

Old December 9th, 2007 #30
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Once upon a time it was against the law not to grow 'erb:

Seventy-five to ninety per cent of all paper in the world was made from Cannabis hemp until 1883 including a majority of King James Bibles ever printed to date. The Declaration of Independence was printed on Cannabis hemp linen paper and the Christian George Washington in addition to the deist Thomas Jefferson both grew this extraordinary plant. Hemp is the longest lasting and most durable natural fiber known to exist on the earth and its prohibition has directly lead to the destruction of many rainforests and in essence a major part of the earth.

The word ‘canvas’ is the Dutch translation for the Greek word cannabis, which encompasses nearly all of the historical paintings to be found in museums around the world and the very first American flag was sewn from hemp fiber. Refusing to grow Cannabis hemp was against the law in the United States during the 17th and 18th century and those who resisted could be jailed in the state of Virginia from 1763 to 1769. The “Grow Hemp For Victory” campaign funded by the USDA also clothed many American soldiers during World War II and farmers of old realized marijuana's worth in crop rotation with its ability to replenish the soil with trace elements taken by growing tobacco.

America has only become "decedant" [sic] since outlawing 'erbs.
You are certainly a master of disinformation aren`t you Mr Visser? We are not discussing the growing of herbs but the smoking of an illegal drug for the purpose of intoxication. That is what is unacceptable and unAryan and may I also add unxtian?

Old December 9th, 2007 #31
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
That is what is unacceptable and unAryan and may I also add unxtian?
No, no - what's unAryan is having "black friends" like yourself.

Furthermore, you could call it "unxtian" if only you could prove it in the Bible.

Old December 9th, 2007 #32
Aryan Lord

Quote:
No, no - what's unAryan is having "black friends" like yourself.

Furthermore, you could call it "unxtian" if only you could prove it in the Bible.
I suggest you confine your comments to the issue of this thread which is recreational use of cannabis.
When did you last use the drug Mr Visser?

Old December 9th, 2007 #33
Signe
Holy Polaris!

In High School my brother tried marijuana a few times, so naturally I followed suit as younger siblings will do. I don't remember much about it to describe my experiences, but I can tell you that everyone responds to it differently, and some are unaffected entirely. I was not very responsive to the stuff.

I am not sure about addictiveness, but I do know that marijuana causing amotivation is a myth. It will cause a temporary loss in short term memory which will be regained, similar to alchohol. But since it's illegal, they've really done a lot to promote the amotivated, cannibis loving, lazy idiot. While that's a joke to me, it doesn't mean that cannabis should be accepted or advocated as something to do in place of alchohol.

I think it should be legal for medicinal purposes. The state is in no position to meddle with how people choose to treat themselves. Yes, I know this thread is about recreational use though.

Old December 9th, 2007 #34
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signe View Post
In High School my brother tried marijuana a few times, so naturally I followed suit as younger siblings will do. I don't remember much about it to describe my experiences, but I can tell you that everyone responds to it differently, and some are unaffected entirely. I was not very responsive to the stuff.

I am not sure about addictiveness, but I do know that marijuana causing amotivation is a myth. It will cause a temporary loss in short term memory which will be regained, similar to alchohol. But since it's illegal, they've really done a lot to promote the amotivated, cannibis loving, lazy idiot. While that's a joke to me, it doesn't mean that cannabis should be accepted or advocated as something to do in place of alchohol.

I think it should be legal for medicinal purposes. The state is in no position to meddle with how people choose to treat themselves. Yes, I know this thread is about recreational use though.
I am not so much concerned with how the state should legislate in such areas but how we as Aryans should behave. If we are allegedly a superior race why is this not demonstrated in our behaviour? Why are white nationalists indulging in habits which we traditionally associate with negroes and low bred whites?

Old December 9th, 2007 #35
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
I suggest you confine your comments to the issue of this thread which is recreational use of cannabis.
When did you last use the drug Mr Visser?
Fair enough - I've never done a single synthetic "drug" in my life.

However, I did smoke some natural 'erb about a year ago. And?

Where’s your “gateway” theory now?

Last edited by Pastor Visser; December 9th, 2007 at 12:50 PM.

Old December 9th, 2007 #36
Aryan Lord

Default Pastor Visser`s excommunication

Acting Senior Pastor
The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I have recently become aware of the fact that Pastor Visser has been for some time now and continues to actively support and promote the use of cannabis through his preaching and teaching. This young man's teaching and preaching in this regards is in grave error and continued association with "Pastor" Visser, henceforth known as Just Visser would be a serious mistake on the part of this Ministry. As long as I am the Acting Senior Pastor of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints this Ministry will NOT be used to pervert and twist the Word of YHVH in the manner done by Visser in several of his sermons. There is no doubt that he has put forth some good teachings and is quite eloquent in his delivery, none the less he is in total confusion in regards to cannabis and other mind-altering plants and herbs. Continued association with this young man after this has been brought to my attention, and after careful study of the so-called sermons necessitates that I do my duty as a true Minister of the Word of YHVH and publicly rebuke his ungodly teachings, and thereby disassociate myself and The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints from him and his CPM (Covenant People's Ministry), henceforth known as the Cannabis Pot Ministry of Just Visser.

Jeromy Visser was an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Georgia State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, John J. Visser, or Jeromy John Visser's ordination as a Pastor with the Church of the Sons of YHVH is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot not in good conscience, and I will not for the sake of this Ministry and those honorably associated with it allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and beliefs to be publicly recognized as a fellow Christian Identity Minister of this Church and Legion while I hold the position of Acting Senior Pastor of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints. Nor can I in good conscience and without neglect of my Christian duty allow anyone who promotes such ideas, unChristian and unbiblical beliefs to carry a valid membership card that bears my signature and the standard of the Legion of Saints.

I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such an undisciplined, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practice as the use of cannabis. This profound and serious error is compounded by Visser's futile and foolish attempts to present the effects of cannabis as having good spiritual influence on people when in fact it has proven to have just the opposite effect, and is not without just cause know appropriately as the Devil's Weed. I have provided some LINKS on this page which will direct the reader to articles that expound upon the evils of marijuana use, and to Visser's nonsense which attempts to justify this wicked habit by the twisting of Holy Scriptures to fit his intent. A careful reading of the documents and listening to selected audio "sermons" will clearly prove that Visser is actively promoting the use of cannabis, in spite of his sometimes double talk and twisted reasoning in which he claims not be promoting the use of cannabis. This boy speaks out both sides of his mouth, in what he considers to be a clever and artful dodge of taking responsibility for what he is teaching and preaching. It will not work, and it will not stand to the light of truth which I have now focused on his corrupt and unclean ministry. None the less I sincerely pray that he will repent of his false teachings, move on to maturity in Christ Jesus, and come to an understanding of the Truth of this and other matters upon which he is in gross error.

Come out from among them, be ye separate and touch not the unclean thing ...

II Corinthians 6:17 ~ Holy Bible

CANNABIS & LUCIFER

http://www.diakrisis.org/Cannabis.htm

http://www.kelticklankirk.com/lucife...connection.htm

http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org...r_cannabis.htm

CPM: HERB FOR THE SERVICE OF MAN (An Expostion of Ganja in the Holy Scriptures) by Jeromy John Visser

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...s/hftsom1.html

Old December 9th, 2007 #37
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Acting Senior Pastor
The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints
Rebutted over two years ago.

lol, I suggest you confine your comments to the issue of this thread which is recreational use of cannabis.

Last edited by Pastor Visser; December 9th, 2007 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Added a special link for my buddy AL.

Old December 9th, 2007 #38
Aryan Lord

Quote:

The previous post clarifies your position on the issue and how drug taking led to your disgrace and excommunication.

Old December 9th, 2007 #39
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Quote:
I am not so much concerned with how the state should legislate in such areas but how we as Aryans should behave. If we are allegedly a superior race why is this not demonstrated in our behaviour? Why are white nationalists indulging in habits which we traditionally associate with negroes and low bred whites?
Oh, I agree with you Aryan Lord. I was 13-14 when I did it (less than five times) and should have known better. It was simply a case of having more sibling influence than parental during those few years which changed after I told them. I suppose a part of being Aryan is rising above things like peer pressure, preference falsification, and other such influences. Just being honest...

I do think it should stay out of the hands of whites, yes.

Old December 9th, 2007 #40
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
recreational drug use is niggerific, i see no problem in using herbs (including marijuana) as medicine, but just to "get baked" and "chill out"... there is noting noble (aryan) in being a waste of space

Thread