Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Have you ever used cannabis for recreational purposes?
Yes, in the past but I am no longer a user. 46 50.55%
Yes, I currently use cannabis. 17 18.68%
No, I have never used cannabis and don`t intend to do so. 27 29.67%
No, I have never used cannabis but I am open to doing so. 1 1.10%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 10th, 2007 #81
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Waking up every day and learning even one little thing, is vastly superior to manipulating a plant for wisdom.
Yep, a mentally strong white man knows how to find wisdom and knowledge from within or from sources that are available to us. If he experiments with substances once or twice he quickly "gets it" and is able to move on with his life. The mud, otoh, doesn't have much further potential and so quickly sinks into over-indulgence and addiction.

Old December 10th, 2007 #82
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post

What a load of bull.
You are living proof that weed scrambles the brain and leads to degradation and disgrace.

Old December 10th, 2007 #83
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
You are living proof that weed scrambles the brain and leads to degradation and disgrace.
lol, yes AL – you’re certainly the moral authority on everything.

Those who refuse to think like you and befriend niggers are “degenerates.”

Old December 10th, 2007 #84
Jess_Smith

Quote:
lol, yes AL – you’re certainly the moral authority on everything.

Those who refuse to think like you and befriend niggers are “degenerates.”

Who befriends niggers here?

Old December 10th, 2007 #85
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
Who befriends niggers here?
Why old "Aryan" Lord does:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
There is no shame in offering tolerance and friendship to negroes...
Also, check this out:

Quote:
...I am a feminist!
...and this:

Quote:
Crypto is a good example of a good coloured person...
AL needs to worry about his self before trying to play the moral authority here.

Ooops! Be right back - it's 4:20 right now.

Old December 10th, 2007 #86
gbhil
Paulocaust Survivor

Quote:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Old December 10th, 2007 #87
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Why old "Aryan" Lord does:

Also, check this out:

...and this:

AL needs to worry about his self before trying to play the moral authority here.

I thought he was just polite to niggers.

Old December 10th, 2007 #88
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Marijuana makes people lazy, and unmotivated when its abused. Aside from all of the obvious health issues with inhaling smoke.....It is bad for morale.

Old December 10th, 2007 #89
RebelWithACause
ˇConfíeme en!

I used weed on a recreational basis for around 2 years. I came to the conclusion that I was wasting money, didn't 'get anything' out of the experience, and it made my mind slow and silly.

I don't regret trying it. At least now, I have a basis to tell folks how I feel and not be a complete hipocrite like many people I know because I have personal experience to back up my claims.

(Kids, just say no!)

(Unless you have money, time, and brain cells to waste.)

I'll tell you this, though... I'd much rather be in a room full of stoners than a room full of drunks. Stoners don't decide to fight for absolutely no reason, they tend to not crash their cars into oncoming families, and they usually know who they are waking up with and where they are the next day.... Again, just an observation.

It probably won't gain me any friends, but I'd have to say that on the leaderboard of 'bad shit to voluntarily put in your body,' weed isn't even on the top 10. Tobacco and alcohol are, though...

Old December 10th, 2007 #90
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Another reason to celebrate 4/20.

Old December 10th, 2007 #91
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
It probably won't gain me any friends, but I'd have to say that on the leaderboard of 'bad shit to voluntarily put in your body,' weed isn't even on the top 10. Tobacco and alcohol are, though ...
I like to tell my self-righteous "program" (12-step) friends who insist that they "don't use ANY drugs" (usually between puffs of a chain-smoked cigarette) that if you use tobacco, chocolate, sugar, or a number of over-the-counter remedies, you are using drugs. These are all addictive psychoactive substances which create health risks when used to excess. In small amounts, they can be beneficial. Most of these (coffee / sugar / chocolate especially) are used to augment alertness and short-term wakefulness.

I seem to have gotten myself hooked on diet energy drinks lately (Rock Star, Monster, etc.) which have large amounts of caffeine, guarana, ginseng, etc., which really boost alertness and focus but only on a short-term basis. Now I get jumpy when I don't have one first thing in the morning and another usually in mid-afternoon when the doldrums kick in. However, I've noticed a sharp decrease in my coffee drinking. The energy drinks seem to have taken its place. I may start cutting back on them though. When I make multiple page-long posts in the middle of the night I know I've had too much.

Old December 10th, 2007 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

My opinion, haven't researched, is that caffeine is more powerful drug than advertised. I have sworn off it. I noticed beyond doubt I get much more irritable full of caffeine.

Old December 10th, 2007 #93
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

You do realize that marijuana is illegal because a man named Harry J. Anslinger led a media campaign against it blaming basicly all crime, rape, and murder on marijuana.

If we were having this conversation 100 years ago you would realize that George Washington, who had the largest whiskey distillery in the nation, also grew cannabis on his property.

Marijuana is illegal because the goverment cant make money off of it. Yet they can make money off liquor, and tobacco, which kill millions each year.

Some of you use the term "illgeal", as if the government made it illegal to somehow protect society or you. They didnt, the government made it illegal because they cant get their 10 cents by making it legal.

The government doesnt give a shit about you, they give a shit about bleeding your money dry.

Old December 10th, 2007 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Yes, we realize that. All the kwaps do nowadays is chase pot plants and methmakers.

Old December 10th, 2007 #95
Peer Fischer

Speed-freaks are about the lowest scum I can think of. I hope I'm not pissing in anybody's oatmeal here when I opine that meth is just the most loser-ly drug out there. Made by losers, for losers. The speed freaks I've had the misfortune of meeting over the years have not inspired me to ever try that shit. If there's a magic drug that can turn a white into a nigger, it's speed. And they'll effing steal anything they can get their grubby hands on so you have to watch 'em all the time. Even worse than heroin, imo.

I know speed has been given to pilots and soldiers to boost their endurance and aggressiveness, but that constitutes a focused purposeful use of the stuff. And there are still consequences to be paid for the one using it (unless you're doing a kamikaze run.) I'm specifically referring to the speed freaks you see on the street. I've spent a lot of time in Phoenix and the Inland Empire (SoCal desert) and it seems to be the local drug of choice amongst the whiggers there.

Old December 12th, 2007 #96
White Will
Banned

Default High Times for Ron Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
... I'd much rather be in a room full of stoners than a room full of drunks. Stoners don't decide to fight for absolutely no reason, they tend to not crash their cars into oncoming families, and they usually know who they are waking up with and where they are the next day.... Again, just an observation.

It probably won't gain me any friends, but I'd have to say that on the leaderboard of 'bad shit to voluntarily put in your body,' weed isn't even on the top 10. Tobacco and alcohol are, though...
That's close to my feelings on the matter, Reb.

Nice sig file, Peer. Here's a way to tie this issue to Ron Paul. It seems that some Paulestinians have undertaken to put a Ron Paul campaign ad in the magazine for pot connoisseurs, High Times, in order to reach the tens of millions of pot smokers who might vote for Ron Paul if they knew his unique libertarian position on decriminalization of their favorite herb.:

---begin---
* High Times is a magazine with a circulation of 206,000
* It is an audience receptive to Dr. Paul's positions
* The ad is highly targeted to the magazine's audience
* This is a full page, full color ad
* We can get great page placement

All of this for $3600. The problem is the deadline is Friday if we want to get it in the January issue (the only one in time for registration).

Here is the ad (not the final draft):
http://www.global-net...

Here is the ChipIn:
http://ronpaulht.chip...

And here is a message board thread about it:
http://www.ronpaulfor...

Help get this highly targeted ad in! This is our last chance for a targeted magazine ad for the primaries.
---end---

Old December 27th, 2007 #97
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
My opinion, haven't researched, is that caffeine is more powerful drug than advertised. I have sworn off it. I noticed beyond doubt I get much more irritable full of caffeine.
I've cut out coffee. Surprisingly I don't miss it much. But occasionally I like a coke classic soda (which has some caffeine). I've tried the one without the caffeine, but it tastes like shit. Caffeine must add something to the taste. Maybe gives it more bite.

Old December 27th, 2007 #98
aherne

I don't like ANY drugs. They cloud one's thinking and make you behave like a fool. Here I include the "courage liquid" so many are drinking just to get an illusion of power and control.

Old February 5th, 2008 #99
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default Marijuana Bad for the Gums

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...020502375.html

Old February 6th, 2008 #100
Richard H.
Banned

Default Re: Have you ever used cannabis for recreational purposes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88 View Post
You do realize that marijuana is illegal because a man named Harry J. Anslinger led a media campaign against it blaming basicly all crime, rape, and murder on marijuana.

If we were having this conversation 100 years ago you would realize that George Washington, who had the largest whiskey distillery in the nation, also grew cannabis on his property.

Marijuana is illegal because the goverment cant make money off of it. Yet they can make money off liquor, and tobacco, which kill millions each year.

Some of you use the term "illgeal", as if the government made it illegal to somehow protect society or you. They didnt, the government made it illegal because they cant get their 10 cents by making it legal.

The government doesnt give a shit about you, they give a shit about bleeding your money dry.
bullshit; the us govt makes money off the weed THEY grow in ft. Levanworth (sp) Ks at the military base there...but not NEARLY as much money as they make off the cocaine they move regularly into the us from columbia and the heroin from Afgan warlords

Thread