Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2010 #1
Nate Richards

Default Nuclear Holocaust

I grew up with the idea that mankind could, and eventually would, destroy itself. My grandparents were extras in a nuke-flick called "The Day After", and they even used our church as a prop. We were thoroughly sold on it in northeast Kansas.

I mean I actually lost sleep over this shit. I worried in bed at night, gritted my teeth. I thought "holy shit we're all gonna die so why does it matter" and so on. I thought there was gonna be a big camera-flash and I'd just be charred bones after that.

Anyhoo I was thinking of some more whiney shit but here's the point: MANKIND DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY ITSELF.

I saw some graphics that made me feel much better, here in the last few years.
http://www.recipeapart.com/how-many-...roy-the-world/

Once got bored, walked into town and found the most interesting book in the world: "The Effects of Nuclear Weapons". 1977. Dark blue cover. Brand new. The plastic wrap was brittle. Lots of graphs and charts that I didn't understand but it had an awesome little circular calculator in a pocket in the back. It's been a while but I think it had three variables: nuke size, distance, and detonation altitude.

You line these up and you see how many will die in your area.

Most people don't get evaporated like in the movies. They die mainly from the "overpressure". Of course you could get burned away if you're right under the nuke, but if you're in the suburbs you get the pressure blast that ruptures your eyes, lungs, ears.

Anyway, most people have trouble understanding the dimensions. A 20 MT blast is not twice as destructive as a 10 MT event. Got to remember this is a 3D event. It's a ball, not a circle. 3D. Remember that.

Nukes aren't so bad. I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of them burst and shine over China. Too many folks there.

This government of ours even has "neutron bombs" that will only burn flesh, not bridges and dams. That's pretty cool, you have to admit.

Old November 6th, 2010 #2
Nate Richards

Yeah it will be a hell of a mess, and yeah you will die if you are in the suburbs.

But will it destroy us all? Will it destroy all mankind and nature?

Fuck no.

Hell, it'll probably be good for us, in the long run, if it actually happens.

Nukes are just nukes. God made them, I guess.

STAY AWAY FROM THE CITIES and MILITARY BASES and CAPITOLS and otherwise just don't sweat it. We'll make it through, just like we always did.

Old December 10th, 2012 #3
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards
But will it destroy us all? Will it destroy all mankind and nature?

Fuck no.

Because everyone knows that the immediate ecological damage, the compounded, lingering radiation, the climatic effects and the fallout from the successive detonations of 10,000 nuclear weapons is a good thing for whatever godforsaken creatures survive.

Nuclear destruction = scam.

Quote:
Nukes are just nukes. God made them, I guess.
This thread deserves tardation, you fucking lunatic.

Old December 10th, 2012 #4
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
In the two cases of nuclear weapons being used in war on an actual city, more people died after the event than as a direct consequence.

Old December 10th, 2012 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

This book was published in 1977. "The Effects of Nuclear Weapons." I was 32 had a degree in physics and a degree in mathematics, and had been working as an engineer in defense and aerospace for about 4 years. I remember the book. It is total mind numbing bullshit. It was published by the Department of Defense and the Department of Energy in an attempt to fool idiots and hillbillies into believing something that only illiterate trash and cretinous imbeciles could believe, that nuclear war is survivable.

It takes exactly two small nuclear explosions to destroy the United States as a cohesive political entity. One over Wall Street, one over the Capital, and two years later, six different ex-four-star generals would be fighting over who is the legitimate head of the provisional government of the New United States.

It takes no more than 10 nuclear explosions over the 10 largest cities in the United States to utterly destroy 60% to 80% of the population of the United States. Most of the dead would live in hideous pain for months.

But it wouldn't be 10 or so nuclear explosions. Both the United States and Russia are capable of launching thousands. And, there is no defense, and no plans for a defense. If Russia launched 2,000...most, nearly all, would hit their targets and explode. Ditto the other way. It is unlikely that human life would persist in the northern hemisphere of Earth. Possibly not on Earth.

Only a goddamn blithering fool...a dimwit...an imbecile...an idiot, could be made to believe that nuclear war is survivable.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; December 10th, 2012 at 11:12 AM.

Old December 11th, 2012 #6
Sam Fisher
Banned

I rather see the earth decimated by nukes and utterly destroyed, than have the White race become extinct or the kike achieve their new world order shit.

Call me crazy.

Old May 5th, 2013 #7
Nate Richards

Quote:
Because everyone knows that the immediate ecological damage, the compounded, lingering radiation, the climatic effects and the fallout
Because everybody knows that Hiroshima and Nagasaki are just glowing holes in the ground today, eh? No light or life there, no siree. People, animals, all gone. Right?

This is the part where "akins" posts a lot of pics backing me up and then tries to shift some apples and oranges around, annoying both sides as much as possible

I don't want a nuclear war. I'm just saying it wouldn't be the end. I think we get blackmailed with that threat, and I'm suggesting that we just may end up with something even worse than burnt cities if we let ourselves be manipulated by nuke fears. lol these cities are already burnt.

Hey enkidu I went to a protest at rocky flats when i was a kid. I stood in the control room at a small nuclear reactor at K-State a couple years later and watched the glow, heard the lectures. I'm not pro or anti nuclear, but i lean against it because of the waste. I'm not an idiot, imbecile, etc. I don't want to ever see the flash, but I really don't believe it will be much of a problem outside of the cities and the bases if it happens.

The jews may nuke something here to get more laws passed, but I believe young whites will find a way to send their gift back to them.

I don't know many russians, but the few i get to talk to seem to agree with us on zionism. I don't understand why russians would want to harm us. I do understand a russian warhead finding its final way into tel aviv.

Quote:
This thread deserves tardation, you fucking lunatic.
heh yeah well god made us and we made nukes. That's what I meant. Sorry.

Anyway, nuclear war sucks, but if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. Just keep smiling. I bet I make it. Bet you don't, city dwellers.

Old June 6th, 2015 #8
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Because everybody knows that Hiroshima and Nagasaki are just glowing holes in the ground today, eh? No light or life there, no siree. People, animals, all gone. Right?

This is the part where "akins" posts a lot of pics backing me up and then tries to shift some apples and oranges around, annoying both sides as much as possible

I don't want a nuclear war. I'm just saying it wouldn't be the end. I think we get blackmailed with that threat, and I'm suggesting that we just may end up with something even worse than burnt cities if we let ourselves be manipulated by nuke fears. lol these cities are already burnt.

Hey enkidu I went to a protest at rocky flats when i was a kid. I stood in the control room at a small nuclear reactor at K-State a couple years later and watched the glow, heard the lectures. I'm not pro or anti nuclear, but i lean against it because of the waste. I'm not an idiot, imbecile, etc. I don't want to ever see the flash, but I really don't believe it will be much of a problem outside of the cities and the bases if it happens.

The jews may nuke something here to get more laws passed, but I believe young whites will find a way to send their gift back to them.

I don't know many russians, but the few i get to talk to seem to agree with us on zionism. I don't understand why russians would want to harm us. I do understand a russian warhead finding its final way into tel aviv.

heh yeah well god made us and we made nukes. That's what I meant. Sorry.

Anyway, nuclear war sucks, but if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. Just keep smiling. I bet I make it. Bet you don't, city dwellers.
On another point, if I may digress (?)...

DEATH IS NOT AN OPTION!

I enjoyed reading this thread and the posts. It is so very easy to get distracted from the tiny little things that truly do matter.

Don't get me wrong... I emphatically agree with every poster in this thread... but what I like to do is read these threads and all the posts and get an idea of where the lean is going and formulate my own views.

I guess what I am saying is that one of the things I love about Vanguard is that people get to pretty much say what they want and they do not have to worry about being policed by the Mods. The mods are so emphatically patient and lenient that it still boggles my mind. I actually think that the nervous twitch in my eye is finally vanishing after I post something and wake up the next day and say, "Oh Shit... what did I do...?", and log in to see if I am banned.

Nope!

No ban!

I love this site.

But back to the concern about how it happens... I guess I take the stance as such:

I have no control over this, yet I must confess it is extremely exciting to discuss the end and all that rot (as if I would have any part in the decision making). Maybe it is the "game culture" which compels us to get all "on" about talking about things that we have no control over.

If I had to put this post into Lyrics and Song, then I would choose two very special songs, which mean a lot to me, and moreover identify myself as the man I am and (at 52 years of age) are shaping me and defining my inner strengths and views about what it is to live a life and at some juncture..... go out with a puff.

Gentlemen and ladies... regarding the end, and whatever whoever decides... fuck them, and this is what I think about it all... (pay attention to the lyrics):

Favorite Key Phrase: Every Word...

"Gran Torino"

Realign all the stars
Above my head
Warning signs
Travel far
I drink instead
On my own
Oh,how I've known
The battle scars
And worn out beds

Gentle now
A tender breeze blows
Whispers through a Gran Torino
Whistling another tired song

Engines humm and bitter dreams grow
Heart locked in a Gran Torino
It beats A lonely rhythm all night long

These streets are old
They shine with the things I've known
And breaks through the trees
Their sparkling

Your world
Is nothing more
Than all
The tiny things
You've left behind

So tenderly
Your story is
Nothing more
Than what you see
Or
What you've done
Or will become
Standing strong
Do you belong
In your skin
Just wondering

Gentle now a tender breeze blows
Whispers through the Gran Torino
Engines humm and bitter dreams grow
A heart locked in a Gran Torino
It beats A lonely rhythm
All night long

May I be so bold and stay
I need someone to hold
That shudders my skin
Their sparkling

Your world
Is nothing more
Than all
The tiny things
You've left
Behind

So realign
All the stars
Above my head
Warning signs
Travel far
I drink instead
On my own
Oh
How i've known
The battle scars
And worn out beds

Gentle now a tender breeze blows
Whispers through the Gran Torino
Engines humm and better dreams grow
Heart locked in a Gran Torino
It beats a lonely rhythm
All night long
It beats a lonely rhythm
All night long
It beats a lonely rhythm
All night long

THis song I will take to my grave. It is for all Fathers out there. WE (the Fathers) are the Masters and Commander of the High Seas of family life. We are the ones who stand at the helm and we are the ones to go down with the ship. We live by honor... we live by a standard which places us in a different category. We are the future of mankind.

"Sieg heil!" to all good fathers... and to the ideals of a good family for all races set forth by Adolph Hitler... the gold, and not the dross.

Favorite Key Phrases: Every word...

Every generation
Blames the one before
And all of their frustrations
Come beating on your door

I know that I'm a prisoner
To all my Father held so dear
I know that I'm a hostage
To all his hopes and fears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years

Crumpled bits of paper
Filled with imperfect thought
Stilted conversations
I'm afraid that's all we've got

You say you just don't see it
He says it's perfect sense
You just can't get agreement
In this present tense
We all talk a different language
Talking in defense

Say it loud, say it clear
You can listen as well as you hear
It's too late when we die
To admit we don't see eye to eye

So we open up a quarrel
Between the present and the past
We only sacrifice the future
It's the bitterness that lasts

So don't yield to the fortunes
You sometimes see as fate
It may have a new perspective
On a different date
And if you don't give up, and don't give in
You may just be O.K.

I wasn't there that morning
When my Father passed away
I didn't get to tell him
All the things I had to say

I think I caught his spirit
Later that same year
I'm sure I heard his echo
In my baby's new born tears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years

----------------------------------------------

A final thought on the FIRE... the nuclear holocaust, so to speak.

We speak about the flesh...

Perhaps we should forget the flesh and consider the spirit.

The spirit is pure.

When we seek pure gold, we put the lump into the fire and the dross goes out and gets scraped away.

Only the pure gold passes through the fire and is saved.

These songs remind me of what it is to not be dross, and rather instead to focus on being pure gold in my... your heart... our hearts.

If only the FUCKING JEWS could get that point, but ...regrettably... they do not have the DNA to overcome, improvise and adapt to the almighty truth of the human spirit,,, which is greater (in my experience and knowledge) than any conceived invisible friend or religion.

To support that last statement... have a son... watch him grow... get down on your knees and be a kid again... listen to him just as loud as you speak.

I guarantee you will find god in that young son and be reminded of all the faults and bad things that people ever said to you... and at the same time find redemption and salvation when that wee little one give you the biggest hug in the world and says, "I love you daddy..... I wanna be like you, Dad."

Who gives a shit about Nuclear Holocaust?

NOT me, baby.............. Not me.

I made it!

I have a son... I have two sons...

I have reached heaven already and all my sins have been forgiven in those little hugs.

Go ahead, Netanyahoo... press the button... You fucking Jews totally underestimate the human spirit... you Illuminati totally underestimate the human spirit... all else... you totally underestimate the human spirit...

Nuclear holocaust????

Give me a break.

If an asteroid a billion years ago could not destroy this beautiful earth, then I think that a few million fucking Jews with paper money cannot do any better.

OK.

Flame out and signing off...

Bless all of you, my foreign brothers and sisters, whom I miss so much.

I dedicate this post to my two boys.

My point?

LIFE.............. ALWAYS finds a way... Jew or no Jew!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by John Sovereign; June 6th, 2015 at 01:52 PM.

Thread