VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 19th, 2005 #21
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
So someone with jewish roots that deep had love for the Jews long before religion came into the picture. Think about it this way, it wasn’t religion that made him pro-Israel, it was his love for Jews that made him pervert religion so he could remain pro-Israel.
I am not sure why you think that Johnny Cash had Jewish roots, nor why you doubt that he was raised a Christian, when this was pretty much universal in the South.

Old November 19th, 2005 #22
New Order

I liked Johnny Cash. He did look Injun to me however.

Old November 19th, 2005 #23
Sean Martin

You missed the point. I am not saying he was a Jew, I am saying his life was dictated by the Jew. His entire musical career and wealth came from Jewish companies. About being raised a Christian, given his age and location it is doubtful that he would have been raised evangelical. Evangelicals didn’t really come to any prominence until the 70’s televised organizations. The time he would have been raised Christian; the church was dominated by Klansmen.

Also with the Heroin needle in his veins during his youth, I am sure Christianity was the last thing on his mind.

Think about this, during his final years his fortune was determined by Rick (Jew) Rubin. Rick Rubin picked him up after his first Jewish masters dumped him and made him bigger then ever. Now really, Christian or not do you think he would be anti-Semitic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
I am not sure why you think that Johnny Cash had Jewish roots, nor why you doubt that he was raised a Christian, when this was pretty much universal in the South.

Last edited by Sean Martin; November 19th, 2005 at 07:28 PM.

Old November 19th, 2005 #24
steven clark

Johnny cash was part cherokee. He said so himself and played that up in later years when he did a tv movie about the Trail of tears and played one of the chiefs, and in fact wore the costume (1830's tailcoat and cravat) in some of his concerts. For working class whites, being cherokee is kind of aristocratic...like the libs look for English blood, the working stiffs want indian blood. I believe Rounder wrote about that on his website once.However, even today, almost zero whites want to admit to having negro blood. No blue blood there.

Old November 19th, 2005 #25
Sean Martin

I found 2 more pics. I think we can close the case she was a negro. In the second pic she is on the far right.

Old November 19th, 2005 #26
ThemeOfSadness

Wow!

She looks like a chimp in that bottom pic. Shame on you Mr. Cash.

Old November 19th, 2005 #27
albion

Vivian Cash >>> http://lastlinkontheleft.com/fc0505.html#f1434
Wife, Johnny Cash and mother, Roseanne Cash

Vivian and Johnny met at a roller-skating rink three weeks before Cash was sent to Germany while serving for the U.S. Air Force. While he was overseas, they exchanged more than 10,000 pages of love letters. Vivian was using the letters as the basis for an autobiography tentatively titled "I Walked the Line." The book is scheduled to be published in 2006. Cash died in September, 2003.

When Cash was on tour with Elvis, Vivian asked Johnny what he thought of all the women fans swooning over him. Cash replied, "You don't have a thing to worry about. I always walk the line." The remark became the title of one of Cash's early hits.

The couple married in 1954, and by 1958, they moved to California and bought Johnny Carson's old house. The cedar park bench they enjoyed along a river in San Antonio, Texas (complete with the carved inscription "Johnny Loves Vivian") is now under that city's lock and key.

May 24, 2005 at age 71. Complications from surgery for lung cancer.

Old November 19th, 2005 #28
Border Ruffian

I like Johnny Cash but that bitch looks like vietnamese or worse.

Old November 19th, 2005 #29
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
I think we can close the case she was a negro.
Case Closed. Johnny married a mud. Anybody see the movie yet? I wonder if she's played by a White actress?

Old November 20th, 2005 #30
Tench

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark
Johnny cash was part cherokee. He said so himself and played that up in later years when he did a tv movie about the Trail of tears and played one of the chiefs, and in fact wore the costume (1830's tailcoat and cravat) in some of his concerts. For working class whites, being cherokee is kind of aristocratic...like the libs look for English blood, the working stiffs want indian blood. I believe Rounder wrote about that on his website once.However, even today, almost zero whites want to admit to having negro blood. No blue blood there.

Johnny Cash looks 100% Scots-Irish. He has not 1 redskin trait, other than being an alcoholic.

Its horrible and pathetic that a white man or any man for that matter, would try and steal the soul, substance or memory of a people unto which he never belonged whatsoever.

Old November 20th, 2005 #31
Sean Martin

Nope she is played by Ginnifer Goodwin a native of Memphis Tennessee. While she doesn't look Aryan, I wouldn't classify her a mud by sight only. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. But she definitely doesn’t look like the beastly woman Johnny first married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
Case Closed. Johnny married a mud. Anybody see the movie yet? I wonder if she's played by a White actress?

Old November 20th, 2005 #32
Desert Fox
Last Protector of Whites

What's more disgusting than his race mixing song is his take on one of America's last american White heroes, George Armstrong Custer.

Some of said he could carry a tune, but if you listen to the guitar is just a mindless strumming that would make you want to kill your captor for playing such repetitive crap. The only reason he is touted as such an inspirational hero of the 20th century is because he took up alot of liberal causes, like the poor, prisoners' rights, & indians. He supported or sympathized with the indians that took over Alcatraz in the 1960's. He was a race mixer, a traitor and a liberal. It's the liberal jewish media that has made him what he is today.

Quote:
Looks Injun to me.

He is clearly a race traitor so it doesn't matter.

Bitter Tears: Ballads of the American Indian
Johnny Cash

1. As Long As The Grass Shall Grow
2. Apache Tears
3. Custer
4. The Talking Leaves
5. The Ballad Of Ira Hayes
6. Drums
7. White Girl
8. The Vanishing Race

Listen to "White Girl" it is about race mixing. Click the link to listen.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/cl...631750-2718231

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music

Old November 20th, 2005 #33
Sean Martin

Thumbs up

Garrord, Kentucky? I was up around your way about 2 weeks ago, on my way through London. I saw one single negro and he was exhibiting TNB. Shooting a compound bow right in the middle of town with cars and kids passing by. He was in his yard that was about 20 feet across it shooting the bow from the roof of his house. He was surrounded by stores and such. Other than the one Negro, it was a beautiful place and the people were really nice.

Good to see more people from Kentucky on this forum. We have about 5 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Fox
What's more disgusting than his race mixing song is his take on one of America's last american White heroes, George Armstrong Custer.

Old November 20th, 2005 #34
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
" Openly anti white James Brown said he thought Cash's ideas were "super hip." What do you think that connotes?
I'd have to know the context.

Old November 20th, 2005 #35
Hadding

Quote:
I found 2 more pics. I think we can close the case she was a negro. In the second pic she is on the far right.

Although the other photos show someone with some negroid features, this doesn't even look like the same person. It's a hell of a makeup job in those other pics if it is.

I am telling you that the capacity among Southerners for self-deception about the real racial makeup of so-called "Hispanics" is extreme. I get into arguments from time to time with my own family about the racial makeup of people who to me are obviously part-Negro. They seem to think that Hispanic somehow means not Black.

Last edited by Hadding; November 20th, 2005 at 08:48 PM.

Old November 20th, 2005 #36
Hadding

Quote:
It was Cash's social ideas Brown thought were "super hip."
That's still pretty vague.

Old November 20th, 2005 #37
Hadding

Quote:
You missed the point. I am not saying he was a Jew, I am saying his life was dictated by the Jew. His entire musical career and wealth came from Jewish companies. About being raised a Christian, given his age and location it is doubtful that he would have been raised evangelical. Evangelicals didn’t really come to any prominence until the 70’s televised organizations.
There was a pwerful resurgence of Christianity after World War One, hence the Scopes Monkey Trial. Even before then the superstition was pretty strong among mountain people, although prone to heresy.

I think that one of the weaknesses of the Ku Klux Klan has been its rootedness in Christianity, which tends to make Klansmen talk equality before the Lord and equal justice to all out one side of their mouths and racism out the other.

Last edited by Hadding; November 20th, 2005 at 08:59 PM.

Old November 20th, 2005 #38
Hadding

Quote:
No wonder Uppi is frustrated with you. I know he's about as stable as a decaying plutonium rod, but you do have a tendency to be willfully obtuse.
Look, you haven't said anything about what views Johnny Cash espoused on the Mike Douglas Show except that they were "social" views and that James Brown approved. It doesn't mean that the man espoused interracial marriage, and I doubt that he did because it would have damaged his career. I doubt that you know what he said. Most likely he was parroting the mainstream claptrap of the time, which in the 1970s did not quite extend to advocating interracial marriage.

I am not representing a simple viewpoint here. That would be obtuse. I am pointing out complexities and uncertainties. This is unfortunately a tendency that will create conflict with most people. The Armenians over on the Turk-Jew thread are mad at me too, btw, because after defending them against Uppinatta's crazed exaggerations I didn't accept theirs either. Oversimplification is like a siren's song that has to be resisted, but most people don't.

Nietzsche said that you could not judge the artist by his art. While it is clear that Johnny Cash was a great artist, it also clear that he led a personal life that was far from ideal and when asked to express opinions about the world he leaned toward Christian-pity influenced claptrap. Some of you guys want to pigeonhole Johnny Cash as all good or all bad, and that's not realistic.

It's certainly true that Cash's first wife was part-Negro. Given that she was "Hispanic," there is likely to have been denial about this fact. I say that because this is what I see all the time. In fact, Hispanics themselves are often self-deluded about it.

Was Johnny Cash a mess as a human being? Yes he was, and I think that it has been generally acknowledged that his live was unexemplary even apart from the matter of his first wife.

Last edited by Hadding; November 20th, 2005 at 10:00 PM.

Old November 20th, 2005 #39
Sean Martin

I don’t deny that he had Christian roots, but it seems you are saying he was a race traitor purely because of Christianity. I say that is not the case. He was a clear race traitor, and all the pictures are of the same non-white wife.

He was against the white race and there is no defense that can be made for him, and trying to excuse his treachery by passing the buck to Christianity simply doesn’t hold water. People are either racist or not, religion doesn’t have anything to do with it. If a person is going to be a racist Christianity will not change them, instead they will seek the “sons of the devil” verses. If they are not going to be a racist they will seek like minded people that are either Judeo-Christians or pagan tree huggers.

Cash = race traitor, no excuse or religion can explain his actions. I don’t see the point of further discussion. He lived the life of a race traitor, he portrayed one on Television and as far as my concern he was nothing more then a hillbilly junkie strumming the same 3 chords for 50 years catapulted to icon status by the Jews. He worshiped the Jew because the Jew made him not because he was raised a Christian. There are a lot of atheists/pagans in Hollywood that worship their Jewish masters as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
There was a pwerful resurgence of Christianity after World War One, hence the Scopes Monkey Trial. Even before then the superstition was pretty strong among mountain people, although prone to heresy.

Quote:
I think that one of the weaknesses of the Ku Klux Klan has been its rootedness in Christianity, which tends to make Klansmen talk equality before the Lord and equal justice to all out one side of their mouths and racism out the other.
But the Klan accomplished more than all the atheist/pagan WN clubs in America combined. Even today the only WN that is truly in the national spotlight is the very pro-Christian David Duke. It is easy to sit back and criticize, but remember Miller made it to the high point of WN leadership under the sign of the cross. Remember when he wore a cross on his beret. While he is still one of the most successful people around, he hasn’t done nearly as much under the banner of Odin as he did under the banner of Christianity.

Whether Miller and Duke lied about their Christianity is irrelevant, their success speaks for itself.

Old November 20th, 2005 #40
Subrosa
Banned

Default When does the cussing start?!

See what happens when two bubbleheads start stringing 25 cent words together? They clash!

Thread