Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2018 #1
Susan

Default #1 Atlanta Thread: Nigger crime in Atlanta out of control...

WSB radio never gives complete racial information about crimes...yeah, so what's new?

Most mornings on the radio news, 80-90% of Atlanta metro crimes are committed by niggers. If a nigger is on the loose, and the public is at risk, they never identify the criminal by race...unless it's a White male.

Here's a sample of current crimes where either we know the criminal is a nigger, or we suspect it is a nigger...and the victims are more than likely White. But the media won't identify the victim by race.

A nigger male attacked an 11 year old girl with a large knife, in the bathroom at Towne Center Mall in Cobb County. The girl ran out to her waiting father and he and others chased the nigger down and held him for authorities:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...zFSJ8Iu1ZYF4K/

A nigger attacked a female in an elevator at the Fulton County Courthouse...no race on the victim...could have been another nig but I doubt it. The attack came out of nowhere and the doors opened to him on top of the female:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...7hpSoOLxBzbqI/

There's a third crime I'm trying to get the race of the perp but the cocksuckers at wsb radio say they don't have it. Some male asshole who answered the phone said "we don't ask the race if it isn't pertinent. Race doesn't matter". I just told him he knew damn well that was a lie, called him a name, he told me to go fuck myself, and he hung up. The media is nothing but a bunch of cocksuckers.

I'm gonna call another station.

Old May 10th, 2018 #2
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

It's funny how race isn't an issue when these creatures world wide are low IQ'ed and highly violent. I'm racist for knowing or caring about those things. I should just kill myself. If I could only have been born as the ultimate human ideal. A black shemale Jew. This demographic is the entire make up of the cast of this summers action blockbuster Viking movie.

Old May 10th, 2018 #3
Susan

Warning: intelligent comments are welcome.

However, if anyone starts trolling this thread, I will ask Linder to put you in the tard corral where you belong.

Old May 10th, 2018 #4
Susan

Default Unidentified male pushes his way into woman's house in Atlanta...no description

Here's the crime I mentioned in the previous post where I was trying to find out the race of the perp. Wsb says they don't know. I called channel 11 and they claim not to know the race either.

How can this be? It happened in broad daylight, the woman whose house he walked into, saw him up close. After she pushed him out of her house, he started banging on a neighbor's door and yelling.

A predator is on the fucking loose. How can a racial description not be pertinent?

How can these self serving, White hating assholes continue to get away with this?

See article: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/wom...home/746857780

Wsb radio just told of this crime today, and if you read the article, it says it is updated, but there is no mention of day of week or date. Very odd.

Channel 11said it sounded like a story they did a couple of weeks ago. But he could not state the race of perp either.

He could be a potential rapist...and no one seems to be too bothered.

What a country we live in. There really is only one way out.

Old May 10th, 2018 #5
Susan

Default Nigger teens beat to death mother oppossum and her babies

This happened in Cobb County in metro Atlanta. This makes me sick, but how typical of how niggers treat poor helpess animals. Granted, I've known and known of White men who have done terribly cruel things to animals. But animal cruelty appears to be a major characteristic of the mud races.

I have rescued injured opossums off the road, and they are harmless. They don't carry rabies and are terrified of humans.

See: https://www.11alive.com/article/news...s/85-550828936

The seventeen year old is in jail facing multiple animal cruelty felonies.

Old May 10th, 2018 #6
Squarehead Chris

The whip, the gun, and the noose were the only things that kept these violent retarded apes under control. Once those things were removed, the outcome was inevitable and all too predictable.

Old May 10th, 2018 #7
Susan

Default Sand nigger tries to buy girl from mother in grocery store in Cobb County

The race of the child is unknown, but the sand nigger, Einodd Samimi, commented on her hair which makes me think the child could be White. The last name of the perp is most often a name from the middle east region.

See article:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...z2crvp6SyDkrN/

Old May 11th, 2018 #8
Susan

Default Nigger sucker punches White man over road rage incident in Cobb County Walmart parking lot

When this first happened, the media tried to play it as if the White man were to blame. The incident occurred in a Walmart parking lot where apparently something happened over a parking space.

While the White man might have said something first, video shows the nigger threw the first punch. The White man retrieved his gun and shot back. The nigger's girlfriend pulled her gun and shot too.

The White man is not charged. Nigger faces a misdemeanor battery charge.

See article and video:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/nation...Z9hRlRnlkjfDP/

Old May 11th, 2018 #9
Susan

Default Fulton County Tax Assessor's Office full of stupid Niggers

Poor Fulton County residents and their water bills and their tax bills and their everything that depends on being done by niggers.
Why Whites put up with this garbage is beyond me.

I chuckled when I read this yesterday. Whatever White man, or just non nigger, investigated the Fulton County Tax Assessor's Office, found the entire operation to be full of lazy, stoopid, untrained staff (read:niggers).

Read the article here:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ful...ined/746824091

Old May 12th, 2018 #10
Susan

Default Update on nigger attack of 11 year old girl in mall restroom

Of course the jewmedia did not consider race to be pertinent in this crime. I heard the father interviewed on wsb radio this morning and the father is White.. So, it stands to reason that his daughter is White too. He has requested not to be identified right now.

Here is the updated article with video taken at the mall seconds after the nigger starts to run away. Several White men run after him and a White man stands up and grabs him. They hold him for the police.

Unfortunately, the father sounds a little cucky as he tells the nigger he doesn't need a knife for protection...he needs Jesus.

Holy shit. Is the father really so naive as to think the knife was for protection and not to use on his daughter. These Whites are so damn gullible and they don't appear to know much about the true nature of the savage. I'll bet they don't know one tenth of the nigger crimes that occur.

Anyway, apparently the nigger was communicating in some way to some female during his arrest and the police are trying to get a sketch of this female to put out there. Why hasn't this already been done?

This young girl was probably being kidnapped for sex trafficking unless it was just for their personal pleasure.

Really, we are at the point where a White person cannot go anywhere without fear of attack from a mud. Personally, every time I go into a restroom I look in all the stalls. Sometimes I just hold it until I get home.

If I can get this father's name, I'm going to try to talk to him and educate him. This man thinks faith alone will help him and his family navigate this jew rotted country.

Never let your child go to a public restroom before you have checked it out first. That's just your most basic concern. It goes so much more beyond that.

See article and video:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...G2xXa499f9AzO/

Old May 12th, 2018 #11
Susan

Default Nigger gets arrested for drive by that kills 6 year old nigger

I started this thread to show as much as I could of the massive amount of daily nigger crime that occurs in the metro Atlanta area, whether the victim (s) are White or not. In some way, big or small, directly or indirectly, all of this crime affects us all.

I can't keep up with all of it just here in the metro Atlanta area, but I'll try to document as much as I can. Such is the life of the racially aware White person who can't simply live her or his life now. We must try to get the word out to our fellow Whites of the mortal danger we all live in now, every moment of our life.

Because one never knows when one will be confronted with that situation that would normally end in our death, but for the knowledge of something that might save us from becoming yet another sad statistic.

Recently, there have been a number of drive bys with little niggers getting shot to death. Better them than one of us.

See article with video:

https://www.wsbradio.com/video-shows...Gy6MwPd9raS7J/

Old May 12th, 2018 #12
Susan

Default Sheboon judge in Atlanta appointed by former Mayor Baboon Reed is investigated by state agency for misconduct, etc.

This female judge is being investigated for a number of questionable work practices including leaving work to attend a pep rally, not showing up to work on time or at all...and the effects this behavior has on the legal system.

What a joke! Niggers as lawyers, doctors, etc. What a colossal joke the yids have played on us and how this folly has destroyed so many once fine institutions.

Anyway...here's the initial article. I'll update as necessary.

See article:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...0oJJEMRx86xqL/

Old May 12th, 2018 #13
Ray Allan

It just drives me nuts when I hear about non-Whites inflicting cruelty on animals, whether it's niggers killing opossums for fun, jews killing chickens in their kosher rituals, Asians mistreating and eating dogs and cats---aaarggh!! And of course doing the same to White people.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 14th, 2018 #14
Susan

Default Nigger home invades in Clarkston, attacks two females

No description of the victims. Clarkston is a multicultural city and I think their mayor even declared Clarkston a sanctuary city. So, the victims remain unidentified, but the perp is a nigger who is on the loose. My guess is he is homeless.

See article and pic:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/crime-...awlpDlFtuVoQN/

Old May 14th, 2018 #15
Susan

Default New Chick Fil-A opened in Atlanta on MLK robbed by nigger

Lol. No description means nigger. Besides, I can't remember the last time a White guy held up a fast food place. Police looking for suspect.

See article : https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...JUwaNP5YyQcVP/

Old May 14th, 2018 #16
Susan

Default Niggers have shootout in Alpharetta Chick Fil-A parking lot

Some kind of altercation with niggers shooting at each other's cars in parking lot. Two jigs casually run across parking lot and are seen getting picked up by dark colored SUV.

Pigs assure us this is an isolated incident, so no need to worry. It won't ever happen again and isn't connected to anything or anyone else.

See article with video of shooting and getaway:

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...YqY8ZysaxaenK/

Old May 14th, 2018 #17
Susan

Default Article on all crimes committed by niggers posing as Uber/Lyft Drivers

Of all these crimes I've seen committed in the Atlanta area, I can't recall one...possibly one...committed by a White male.

Just further proof that no matter what niggers get involved in, a good number of them are simply incapable of just performing their job duties without engaging in some illegal/violent crimes.

The article gives all kinds of safety actions the public needs to take to keep themselves safe from harm.

Wouldn't it just be easier NOT to hire non Whites? Of course it would. But that would be rayciss and would deprive the nigras of their apparent god given right to rape, rob, and murder Whites.

See article: https://www.myajc.com/news/crime--la...M3mfAaOybgcjN/

Old May 14th, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither

We all call it Apelanta for a reason.

Look at an election map of Apelanta.

Trump didn't win Georgia by a huge margin, only 6 points. Look at the Apelanta metro counties and how they vote.

Old May 14th, 2018 #19
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
We all call it Apelanta for a reason.

Look at an election map of Apelanta.

Trump didn't win Georgia by a huge margin, only 6 points. Look at the Apelanta metro counties and how they vote.
IMHO, the niggers don't vote in person in apelanta. The "voting wards" just estimate how many "Joe Washingtons" and "Pacita Tanisha Hills" that might be feasible in a sector and mark ballots accordingly. Hell, who's going to investigate nigger voting???

14/88

Erik

Old May 14th, 2018 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
IMHO, the niggers don't vote in person in apelanta. The "voting wards" just estimate how many "Joe Washingtons" and "Pacita Tanisha Hills" that might be feasible in a sector and mark ballots accordingly. Hell, who's going to investigate nigger voting???

14/88

Erik
That's like in St. Louis City and North St. Louis county very heavily nigger democrat. Trump won Missouri by 18 points. Outside the two big metro areas it went heavily republicunt. You can trace the nigger areas of Missouri easily on the latest election map. Missouri is VERY white outside of St. Louis and Kansas City. St. Louis city always votes democrat.

The census also lies as well regarding race. If you looked at the real numbers you would be alarmed of how dark Apelanta metro is.

They say St. Louis city on the last census only 50 percent nigger LOL. Everyone knows that is full of shit. The real number is closer to 70 percent nigger and other races. Outside of "The Hill" the fags in Central West End and shrinking white areas of south city, St. Louis is nothing but niggers as far as the eye can see. South City is also full of niggers now.

Both are shitholes but I think Apelanta is worse than St. Louis. At least with St. Louis you just get 15 miles outside the city and it's almost all white in the entire state. Apelanta metro is miles and miles of niggers.

Georgia as a whole is packed full of niggers.

Thread