VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 19th, 2018 #1
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Arrow Crowe and the Alt-Retards are the problem

Crowe, the Alt-Retard left the following message:

Quote:
"Go back to Stormfront, shithead. You're too short for this ride.
If only you were half as smart has you think you are, I would give you access to my computer and let you search the various system caches so you could prove your "Storefront" accusation. Better yet, you could have access to my three previous notebooks to try and prove your accusation.

Actually, just did a search myself and the only reference to "stormfront" is your post.

Are you projecting little man?

As for your "You're too short for this ride." comment.

That is a Linder-isms is it not?

It is a habit of yours to use Linder-isms in an effort to raise yourself, is it not?

Linder is a genius, and you, at best, are average.

You are the fat ugly girl who tries to associate herself with a thin beautiful girl hoping to get some attention and respect.

You have a very shitty personality, but surely, many have told you that.

Let me make a guess, you think your special because you post here at VNN? You think this makes you a badass?

Posting here at VNN is the only thing you have going for you in your life, correct?

You prance around here posting your opinions as though they are meaningful to those with an IQ over 110.

You are basically nigger level stupid, meaning you really do not understand how stupid you are.

You think that your posturing by constantly posting "exterminate the jew", "Trump is not one of us", etc that you are somehow a badass with insight that others do not have. When in fact, you really just to dense to realize others do not need to post the obvious or are making a more subtle point.

Considering the genius of Linder and the power of his arguments, why does VNN attract so few visitors? Could it be that low IQ types like you repel intelligent and successful people?

Of course you will say "no"! You will say, "I am hardcore WN. Others cannot handle hardcore WM-ism."

Sure you are, clown.

You and the other Alt-Retards make VNN appear to be an intellectually incestuous forum made up of a hand full posters who have been telling each other how hardcore VNN posters are.

Of your many significant flaws, is that you hate the jew more then you care about your own race, that is assuming you are White. Your only goal is to post "exterminate the jew" while doing nothing for your race.

What you and others like you do not understand is that once the jew is neutralized and the subhumans are dispatched ...

The Aryan leadership will be instituting nations based on hierarchy. And losers like you who are not able to figure out for yourself your station in life, will be dispatched just like the subhumans.

In fact, you may be White, but by all indications, you are sub-Aryan filth.

Have you not heard the slogan: "Never punch right?'

Be careful little man, this ride is a lot bigger than you are capable of realizing.

P.S.

No, I will not be reading your responses to this post.

Old June 19th, 2018 #2
Crowe

For reference, the roast is in this topic, but he seems to have avoided it, seeing as how he's losing:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550125

Now, insert another rant.

Phaedrus comes across as someone who's easily triggered.

All that big meanie rhetoric we like using on VNN like "christ-tard" appears to have taken its toll on yet another SFer.

If anyone has noticed those odd random thumbs down for otherwise quality posts, it's likely due to Phaedrus being triggered over rhetoric you used that he(?) doesn't like. Actually, at this point, I'm not even sure if Phedrus is a "he". Being a "she" would really put some of Phaedrus' behavior into context. But I'm gonna use "he" with the likely potential for a mental health condition.

Same as a jew, he likes to scream as he's viciously attacking you in posts. Notice the disclaimer on some of his topics. And then goes full-trigger mode when someone calls him out on his bullshit.

Also, it appears Phaedrus is probably an alt of a previous poster named Tintin. Witzgall noticed it here. An accusation which Phaedrus didn't deny. I've seen Tintin logged in several times, along with Phaedrus. He might be using 2 accounts to abuse thumbs and rep. I don't have any evidence for it, just a suspicion.

Phedrus has a pretty unique buffoonish posting style, that would be hard to mix up with somebody else.

Old June 19th, 2018 #3
Crowe

The rest of his rant isn't even worth addressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
Of your many significant flaws, is that you hate the jew more then you care about your own race, that is assuming you are White.
My hate for jews is precisely because they're a threat to my race. Anyone who truly loves their race, hates its enemies. That might be an alien concept for a christ-cuck like you, which would explain why you're so confused. But really, I shouldn't even need to spell this out.

I've said numerous times on here if jews would just stick to their little shithole region of the world, and stay out of our business, they'd be a non-issue. But anyone who's studied history knows that's never going to happen.
It's them or us. For this reason I will oppose anyone who preaches coexisting with jews. Whether that's Jared Taylor, or anyone else.

Is this position too hard line for your WN-lite sensibilities? Does this really make me such an evilnaziwannakill6millionjooz for having a realistic and logical view of the problems facing the White race?

We don't have the time to play a "long game" using a nuanced political approach. I'm not even convinced that would buy us any time. Quick and dramatic political shifts are 100% required for us to retake any of our nations. I'm sorry if this an uncomfortable reality for a WN-lite person to swallow. But that's the hill we got to climb.

Old June 19th, 2018 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Da InTeRwEbZ, Asylum Levelz o' Crazy and Stoopid

Naw man naw.

Anyone reading here should understandeth: WOMEN cause ALL problems. Like, duh.

#CagesForWimmunNOW

#RapeShmape

Wimmun, wimmun, wimmun, wimmun, wimmun, wimmun, they start all wars, they aren't Entelijunt, their boobs are too bouncy they distract me from driving, they don't like me, I can't imagine why those cunty pussy bitches don't like meh!!

And when not doing that....

Lemme find a man to fake attack in a thread. It'll seem like I is a big man.

Anonymous faggoty goodness, starting these kinds of threads.

My last ever post here. Not knocking the good things. As for this woman hating attention seeking man-whore, like all the others who come and go online: Happy retarded time wasting.

There's a real world out there. The work that matters is there. Writing is fine, it can inspire people.

Not as Batman 1234 for decades sitting alone writing, though, cuz too scared to even tell your freaking families what you really think about things.

You can't even lead your own lives, let alone a movement. Let the shame be a motivator, like a fat girl should.

You're all fat girls.

Most too dumb to get the double-meaning of what I just did there. No offense or anything.

I love those posts citing a 'women' put ahead in a job, rather than 'woman', and how she was not good 'nuff. You were mo bettah. Sure you were.

This is most White people, and dat's da prob:

Old June 20th, 2018 #5
keifer

Emily, to what percentage of women do you feel you represent.
In other words, if every woman was a duplicate of you, with in reason for the sake of conversation, and that I might be taking the long way around to arrive at complimenting you, but what would the world look like if every woman were like you.
Same question to everyone else, where would we be if everyone were like you.

Old June 22nd, 2018 #6
keifer

Emily, I think you are intellectually alienated from ninety-five percent of your womyn sistas.
Way-way smarter and awake. Funny too.
I trust you. That's saying something.
No need for you to absorb insult meant for others.
You don't represent much in the way of modern women.

Old June 22nd, 2018 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Phaedrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
For reference, the roast is in this topic, but he seems to have avoided it, seeing as how he's losing:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550125

Now, insert another rant.

Phaedrus comes across as someone who's easily triggered.

All that big meanie rhetoric we like using on VNN like "christ-tard" appears to have taken its toll on yet another SFer.

If anyone has noticed those odd random thumbs down for otherwise quality posts, it's likely due to Phaedrus being triggered over rhetoric you used that he(?) doesn't like. Actually, at this point, I'm not even sure if Phedrus is a "he". Being a "she" would really put some of Phaedrus' behavior into context. But I'm gonna use "he" with the likely potential for a mental health condition.

Same as a jew, he likes to scream as he's viciously attacking you in posts. Notice the disclaimer on some of his topics. And then goes full-trigger mode when someone calls him out on his bullshit.

Also, it appears Phaedrus is probably an alt of a previous poster named Tintin. Witzgall noticed it here. An accusation which Phaedrus didn't deny. I've seen Tintin logged in several times, along with Phaedrus. He might be using 2 accounts to abuse thumbs and rep. I don't have any evidence for it, just a suspicion.

Phedrus has a pretty unique buffoonish posting style, that would be hard to mix up with somebody else.
Interesting. She (I think) got huffy like a little bitch in another thread simply because I disagreed with her perception of the Russkies (and Putin). I was going to ignore this poster since her posts seem harmless and I read them on occasion. Phaedrus can be good for a laff on occasion especially when she tries to put on airs of superiority with the other members of the forum who have likely forgot more than she knows about white nationalism.

Nice catch for Witzgall, someone should look into whether Phaedrus is using a sock on VNNF itz against the rules.

Last edited by T.Garrett; June 22nd, 2018 at 07:01 AM. Reason: my crappy spelling again

Old June 22nd, 2018 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking women posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Emily, I think you are intellectually alienated from ninety-five percent of your womyn sistas.
Way-way smarter and awake. Funny too.
I trust you. That's saying something.
No need for you to absorb insult meant for others.
You don't represent much in the way of modern women.
I agree with you about Emily, she's sharp and funny and if she quits the forum it's a loss for us.

VNNF does eventually drive off most of the women posters, always has.

Cheers

Old June 24th, 2018 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Well, as the other Emily, Emily Post, makes clear, one should write thank you notes.

TY for the kind words.

For me, it's more a matter of doing less forum type of writing, but I also wanted to say something about that topic. This presented a neutral opportunity to do so.

The whole thread kind of represents the big prob with the internet: people who are not tangibly connected in a 'real world' sort of way. The world is becoming more and more disconnected, as it claims to be doing the opposite.

If Whites want to survive, it will be about community, community, community. Fusing your two selves--the one who can speak freely in private, and the one that is public--together.

Eventually there won't really be a choice, as they will invade even the private spaces of your life.

I'm building an agro empire and White families who want to do similar work, I see that kind of thing as being big for us. Things we can do without their approval.

They'll stop you from being a lawyer, doc, even a damn twitter poster: but there are things to grow wealth they have less control over. If you own the land, they can't say you can't plant something in it and sell it.

And I'll support similar people in learning how to get into this stuff as I am, once I learn and build something.

Let's give the White people the Federal Grants and not the 'refugees'. We are becoming refugees in our own country, basically.

Way off topic from original post--but not really, if you read between the lines.

Old June 24th, 2018 #10
Crowe

You should stick around, Emily. Most of us like you.

Old June 24th, 2018 #11
Longbaugh

What he said.

Old June 24th, 2018 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thanks.

Now that the world is deliberately deciding to make Whites the new black, us niggas need to stick together.

Old June 24th, 2018 #13
Longbaugh

Maybe we should culturally appropriate dashikis and Kwanzaa...

Emily, girrrrl, how yo' oppressed ass be lookin' in cornrows?

Old June 24th, 2018 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Maybe we should culturally appropriate dashikis and Kwanzaa...

Emily, girrrrl, how yo' oppressed ass be lookin' in cornrows?
Longbaugh: that was terrifying.

Whites who go so far into wiggerdom as to have cornrows should be stripped naked, covered in honey, and left on the Appalachian trail to be dealt with by our 'Merican Black Bears.

Old June 24th, 2018 #15
Longbaugh

Do you really want to poison some poor, innocent bear with a body full of T.H.C. and venereal disease? What if the bear cuts his gums on a nipple ring or genital piercing?

Somebody didn't get that I was making a funny.

Old June 25th, 2018 #16
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Thanks.

Now that the world is deliberately deciding to make Whites the new black, us niggas need to stick together.
Glad you decided to stay, Emily. I believe you are a positive contribution to our forum.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 25th, 2018 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Do you really want to poison some poor, innocent bear with a body full of T.H.C. and venereal disease? What if the bear cuts his gums on a nipple ring or genital piercing?

Somebody didn't get that I was making a funny.
I'm the thumbs upper. The thumbs downer couldn't handle your 'swag'.

*Disclaimer: users of the word 'swag' or the far worse 'swaggy' must be exterminated, they are too far gone into wiggerworld for re-education camp.

Old June 25th, 2018 #18
Longbaugh

I figured you for the up.

H8ers gonna h8. Now I know how Vanilla Ice feels.

Somebody get back there and start pushing my five point oh.

They see me rollin'.

They hatin'.

Old June 29th, 2018 #19
Sean Gruber

I think this was the dope who downthumbed my (basic) comment that jews are in media/politics principally for jewish supremacy, not principally for money.

If Phaedrus is a Marxist who believes "money is the root of all evil" and the bad guys are merely "mercenaries," then s/he should say so.

On another forum. Since V.N.N.'s motto is NO JEWS, JUST RIGHT, not NO MERCENARIES, JUST RIGHT.

Less talk, more action

Thread