VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 21st, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Angry "pope" his hole-in-ass frances tells faggot "God made you that way and still loves you"

Quote:
In a private dialogue, the Pontiff is understood to have told Juan Carlos Cruz, a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of Catholic priests, that God loves gay people and it is fine to be homosexual.

The comments are the most striking public acceptance about homosexuality ever made by a head of the Roman Catholic Church.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/633771...god-loves-you/

I'm a Christian, and I say "GO DIRECTLY TO HELL, PACO!!!! I WON'T SAY STRAIGHT TO HELL BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!! YOU, FAGS, NIGGERS, AND OTHER OFFAL ARE NOT MY BROTHERS!!!!!"

14/88

Erik

Old May 21st, 2018 #2
StanSikorski
Mechanic

How this scumbag hasn't been deposed is beyond me. Back when I was a practicing Catholic, jackoffs like him would have been burned at the stake.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #3
Dan Hadaway

The Church has seen significantly less church goers since he became Poop. But Protestants have been filling the pews just the same, so it's not really a matter of less Christians, just Christians turning away from this guy.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #4
Gladiatrix

"In a private dialogue, the Pontiff is understood to have told Juan Carlos Cruz, a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of Catholic priests, that God loves gay people and it is fine to be homosexual."

Being abused by pedophiles is a main reason for boys becoming faggots, so I have sympathy for this young man. My ire is for this "pope" defending the institution of pederasty that his "church" is rife with. This shit has been going on worldwide for decades.

"Cruz claims that his suffering was ignored by a number of Latin American bishops who used his homosexuality to brand him a liar when he spoke out."

"Juan Carlos Cruz was one of three former sex abuse victims from Chile who were summoned to Rome to receive an apology from the Pontiff for years of abuse endured by them as children.

The victims described clerical sexual abuse as “an epidemic that has destroyed thousands of lives.”

Old May 22nd, 2018 #5
jaekel

This is why I don't believe in religion. They all make up their own rules.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #6
Thomas Gregory

Well, he likes smooching Nigger feet and seems keen to import exotic boys...he's probably a faggot himself.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #7
Skinhead Zack

Disgusting.
Pope Francis is the Devil in the flesh.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #8
Fred
Commie Killer

Nobody likes fags. Sorry Pope, You are sick!

Last edited by Fred; May 24th, 2018 at 08:24 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #9
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

What a retarded pope. First all dogs go to heaven. Then atheists go to heaven. Now fags. Who doesn't go? If everyone goes anyway, who needs a pope? What a fucking cuck joke idiot. I don't even believe in it anyway but he should and should not compromise or what's the point?

Old May 23rd, 2018 #10
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
What a retarded pope. First all dogs go to heaven. Then atheists go to heaven. Now fags. Who doesn't go? If everyone goes anyway, who needs a pope? What a fucking cuck joke idiot. I don't even believe in it anyway but he should and should not compromise or what's the point?
oh he'll compromise all right..... Compromise the white race

Old May 23rd, 2018 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
oh he'll compromise all right..... Compromise the white race
Already done.

"Pope Francis met with Jewish leaders this week at the Vatican. The religious leaders discussed contemporary immigration and the resistance to refugees in Europe. “Europe often forgets that it has been enriched by migrants,” the Pope told the World Jewish Congress. He warned that “Europe is closing itself up…Europe is lacking creativity.” The exclusion of immigrants in some parts of Europe is leading to problems that are manifesting themselves now. “We need to reflect on integration, which is important,” he said, the “people who committed the terrorist attacks in Belgium were not properly integrated.”

https://longislandwins.com/news/nati...ed-immigrants/

Old May 24th, 2018 #12
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker Only Faggots Love Homos

How can the second-hand account of a remark suggesting the Vatican is soft on sodomy be described as 'striking'? Facilitating, maintaining and protecting an international ring of systematic child rape hints at the same. It would be bigger news if he could say that the paedophiles were no longer priests of the Roman Catholic Church. But no.
He promoted cardinal George Pell despite numerous allegations against him. Last year Pell was charged with multiple counts and is out on bail. His trial began a couple weeks ago in Australia where almost four and a half thousand kids have made claims over the last 60 years.
Pell, as archbishop at the time, repeatedly failed to help victims (he has admitted that he shouldn't have always believed the priests).
Pell's own home village (Ballarat) is one of the worst. Several dozen of the victims there have committed suicide.
- https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/29/w...buse-pell.html

It worth remembering the etymology of 'faggot'.

Old May 24th, 2018 #13
Gladiatrix

Divine justice?

"20 Catholic priests connected to a Vatican pedophile ring were all killed in a plane crash in Cuba last Friday."

https://yournewswire.com/20-priests-...g-plane-crash/

Old May 24th, 2018 #14
Zander

The word of God strictly forbids men laying with other men. God does not love faggots. Satan is in the vatican.

Thread