VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2009 #1
PeterKramer
Banned

Default Kievsky's Strategy: Working Within the System

In the Reader Mail thread Kievsky laid out his plan for White nationalist success. It's off topic there so I'm replying here.

It's edited for length, click to see the original thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Nothing is going to happen until the average White person, and the average White nationalist for that matter, overcomes their lethargy and gets working on productive projects. Said projects should be designed to be synergistic and, accomplished collaboratively, lead to a greater whole.

Example -- 3 guys get a business loan and buy a Convenience store and an attached property to live in. use the ample spare time running the registers to study up on how to run a small business. Succeed at the convenience store, buy more and run those and teach new WN's how to do the same.

In the process, you screen out the losers, and you "train up" the people with potential.

Long term result -- the WN movement, what exists of it, becomes a decentralized, wealthy, lawyered-up, educationally elite market-dominant-minority.

1. Small businesses, and small business education, such as mastering Quickbooks, the book "The E-Myth" (a book on why small businesses succeed or fail)

2. WN small business network that takes over local "business networking" groups and municipal governments, especially "zoning." The network also targets non-WN businesses for takeover.

3. Stay at home mothers home schooling "it takes a (White) village."

4. For the kids, -- foreign language training (especially Mandarin Chinese as it's a dominant language for doing business), classical music training, high quality martial arts training, and education in REAL HISTORY, including the history of White antiquity.

The enemy walks all over us, because we can't get our shit together to to the degree that Pakistanis do. Pakistani convenience store owners are better tribalists, better race warriors, than we are. They advance on new territory, while not ceding what they have, while all we have been doing lately is retreat, retreat, retreat. Sad but true.
My first reaction to this was "does it make economic sense?"

The immigrants who run convenience stores, like illegal immigrant laborers, are willing to work for very low wages. You don't want to win a race to the bottom.

But upon further consideration that's not the most serious objection.

The Psychological Purpose of Working Within the System Strategies

By working within the system in pursuit of a revolutionary agenda you get the material benefits of the system and the mental comfort of knowing that you're undermining the system from within.

What you don't get is a successful revolution. The mental comfort is based on an illusion. Like the John Birch Society "middle american radicals", the White nationalist self employed convenience store clerk is doing little or nothing to advance the White nationalist agenda, all the while nurturing a sense of superiority. Unlike the lazy conformists who work their day jobs the clerk is part of something big. One day, very soon, his network of clerks, junk sellers, landscapers and roofers will spring into action, and man oh man will the jews be sorry then!

This is a daydream wrapped around a false premise. A small businessman is no less vulnerable to jew attacks than an employee. In fact a small business, being subject to numerous federal and state regulations, is potentially far more vulnerable.

At the end of the day the White nationalist convenience store clerk has, in exchange for giving up his career within the system, gained nothing and done nothing to harm the system that he couldn't have done just as well right where he was.

Engaging the jew

So what's the point of these strategies?

To avoid engaging the jew.

By framing building a successful small business as part of the fight each stick of beef jerky sold can be seen as an advance towards enemy lines. An advance made while standing still.

That's a lot less risky than actually confronting the jew, as anyone who's accidentally wandered into jew no-man's land knows. Make a critical comment about Israel, defend White interests in any way, and jewry's apathetic contempt becomes hysterical rage in a heartbeat.

When you engage in battle with jewry you'll know it. The jew attack will be unrelenting. If they ease off it means you're doing something wrong.

If a strategy can be pursued without triggering jew retaliation that strategy is no threat to the jew.

By that measure most of what's been done for the last 64 years has been no threat, and I include myself in this.

The Knights of Mary Phagan would not be proud.

Old December 1st, 2009 #2
Kievsky

That's a fair enough criticism, Peter. Where to begin?

I came up with the market-dominant-minority idea after reading "The War of the Flea."

The first stage of guerrilla warfare is to gain the popular will.

If you don't have this, the populace will turn you over to government forces as a common criminal. We don't have the popular will, because Americans are still more or less content with a slowly but relentlessly degenerating country.

So what to do until then? Establishing a network of convenience stores is about putting in supply lines and safe houses. It's about putting in the infrastructure for a future insurgency, and raising an army of middle class Whites.

The right wing insurgency can only come from the middle class. The American War of Independence was not done by working class rabble, but by small businessmen who chafed at being taxed to death by degenerate Royals. We have an analogous situation today, except our "Royals" are the Washington DC mafia.

Convenience stores are the lifeline of every small town in America. We will also be farming again, by the way, as the economy relentlessly contracts. We don't want to be at the mercy of Pakistani middlemen -- we want to be the middlemen ourselves.

Just the fact that the jew replaced the White convenience store owner with the Pakistani should clue you in -- they wanted to remove our middle class infrastructure which would be the backbone of a future right wing, White middle class insurgency.

It's a brutal future ahead in multiracial hell Amerikwa. I have thought long and hard about this, and I hope I have satisfied your criticism. You can read "War of the Flea" here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=w4v...age&q=&f=false

Old December 1st, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

I've moved this to the right forum. Kievsky, let me know if you want me to retitle the thread, whatever you want to make it.

Old December 1st, 2009 #4
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

It has been said that one "Cannot sneak up on the Jew". I disagree. Jews are not white and therefore are venerable to glamor and "shiny" things, much like niggers are. Don't think so? Look at the way Jews dress, cars they drive etc.... A handsome well spoken white man pretending to be a kike who speaks hebrew, knows his jewry, and has a convincing smile could easily penetrate a Jewish industry.

How about opening up a small business and giving it a Kike name? Like Cohen's Deli? Now that would most likely keep the kikes off your back. At the same time they will be more likely to spend their shekels there.

You cannot have a small business and be openly anti semitic. The jews will have you beaten using the IRS. Fighting the unconstitutional income tax "act" does not work. Everyone who tries ends up in jail.

Kievsky does have one strategy that I really like...... Shared housing. One white who has $$ buys a bldg, and rents out small apts to other whites. These other whites save their money and when they have enough they do the same thing. I could see us getting ahead quietly that way, while building a sort of family atmosphere.

The best strategy IMO?

1. Spies, who infiltrate Jew industries.
2. Spies, who infiltrate government positions and depts.
3. Small businesses disguised as Jew owned.
4. Shared housing
5. Probably most important..... Living debt free.

Old December 1st, 2009 #5
Mike Parker

Peter's comments raise two questions. First, are the Pakis inherently better tribalists, or is it that the Jews haven't targeted Paki tribalism with their century-long demonization campaign against white tribalism (ethnocentrism)?

Second, does Kievsky's strategy depend on Kievsky's positive economic predictions? Should someone making a good salary from the larger system take a pay cut to open a convenience store? If the system collapses next year, the system job will be gone. But the system could also keep itself afloat for 50 years. What's the break-even?

Old December 1st, 2009 #6
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Peter's comments raise two questions. First, are the Pakis inherently better tribalists, or is it that the Jews haven't targeted Paki tribalism with their century-long demonization campaign against white tribalism (ethnocentrism)?

Second, does Kievsky's strategy depend on Kievsky's positive economic predictions? Should someone making a good salary from the larger system take a pay cut to open a convenience store? If the system collapses next year, the system job will be gone. But the system could also keep itself afloat for 50 years. What's the break-even?
Convenience stores would be brick and mortar building blocks to build a White economic and political network. We take it from there. Probably will use them for food distribution and second hand trading and the like, with the goal of controlling the economies of small White towns/counties within the tribal structure. Thus to be in a position to reward pro-Whites and withhold rewards from antis.

Old December 1st, 2009 #7
Kievsky

Default Tom Sunic article

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...racial.html#TS

Quote:
However, due to its reductionist essence, which evolves around permanent economic growth, while rejecting any spiritual endeavor, one must never overestimate the strength of liberal capitalism. Nor should one overestimate the importance of a high IQ for the long term spiritual and economic success of a country. The present liberal system is extremely fragile, precisely because its political theology solely operates around the “religion of the Big Buck.” When its sacred economy begins losing credibility, which is already the case, the system will break up — with consequences unseen so far in the history of the West.
pretty much what I've been saying for years. Sunic, like myself, is a sunny optimist.

Old December 1st, 2009 #8
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
That's a fair enough criticism, Peter. Where to begin?

I came up with the market-dominant-minority idea after reading "The War of the Flea."

The first stage of guerrilla warfare is to gain the popular will.

If you don't have this, the populace will turn you over to government forces as a common criminal. We don't have the popular will, because Americans are still more or less content with a slowly but relentlessly degenerating country.

So what to do until then? Establishing a network of convenience stores is about putting in supply lines and safe houses. It's about putting in the infrastructure for a future insurgency, and raising an army of middle class Whites.
Supply lines of what? Pepsi and chips? You don't need a convenience store to run a safe house. It probably will make it less safe. If the enemy knows that the resistance is organized around convenience stores it will make it much easier to locate fugitives. Just search the convenience stores and their owner's homes.

Quote:
The right wing insurgency can only come from the middle class. The American War of Independence was not done by working class rabble, but by small businessmen who chafed at being taxed to death by degenerate Royals. We have an analogous situation today, except our "Royals" are the Washington DC mafia.
I doubt that. The Chamber of Commerce crowd is as wedded to globalism and multiculturalism as any rabbi.

Quote:
Convenience stores are the lifeline of every small town in America. We will also be farming again, by the way, as the economy relentlessly contracts. We don't want to be at the mercy of Pakistani middlemen -- we want to be the middlemen ourselves.
He who controls the grape slushie controls the region. I'm not convinced.

Quote:
Just the fact that the jew replaced the White convenience store owner with the Pakistani should clue you in -- they wanted to remove our middle class infrastructure which would be the backbone of a future right wing, White middle class insurgency.

It's a brutal future ahead in multiracial hell Amerikwa. I have thought long and hard about this, and I hope I have satisfied your criticism.
The low pay is a more credible explanation for Whites leaving the convenience store business to desperate immigrants.

Old December 1st, 2009 #9
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post

I doubt that. The Chamber of Commerce crowd is as wedded to globalism and multiculturalism as any rabbi.
That's why the enemy is so powerful. The middle class is the class that gets stuff done. That's why we have to focus on being part of the middle class, and recruiting from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
He who controls the grape slushie controls the region. I'm not convinced.
It's going to be one of the last sources of "conventional economy" income. The infrastructure can be used to develop, initially, the social network that eventually becomes the guerrilla army.

As far as your objection that the enemy will use convenience stores as a way to identify us, that's a very optimistic projection. You are imagining that we are owning all or most of the convenience stores in the country!

Anyway, I don't have time to debate this much further, as I have other stuff to do, and even if I convinced you, I'm not sure it would matter anyway.

Old December 1st, 2009 #10
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
That's why the enemy is so powerful. The middle class is the class that gets stuff done. That's why we have to focus on being part of the middle class, and recruiting from it.

It's going to be one of the last sources of "conventional economy" income. The infrastructure can be used to develop, initially, the social network that eventually becomes the guerrilla army.
The conventional economy does not live by beef jerky alone.

If the conventional economy falls apart convenience stores will run out of food in less than a week.

Quote:
As far as your objection that the enemy will use convenience stores as a way to identify us, that's a very optimistic projection. You are imagining that we are owning all or most of the convenience stores in the country!

Anyway, I don't have time to debate this much further, as I have other stuff to do, and even if I convinced you, I'm not sure it would matter anyway.
Have you convinced anyone? There are some big missing pieces in your argument. If you lack recruits willing to carry out your program it's not just because they're lazy or unmotivated. I can't see how you get from A to B, how starting a successful convenience store (and that assumes a lot right there, I wouldn't count on all of these businesses succeeding) helps create a local White nationalist network. There's no way to recruit without letting it be known what you stand for. Most status seeking middle class Whites would boycott your business if you showed your hand. They'd probably do this even if there wasn't a jew within a hundred miles. The brainwashing is that deep.

At this stage propaganda should be the top priority. We need to create more White nationalists before anything can be done.

Old December 1st, 2009 #11
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Pipe Dream

Kievsky has been hugging entirely too many trees. The collapse of the government and economy is near. The race war will make a convenience store nothing but a target. All conventional economic planning is a waste of time. With no money, there is no conventional commerce.

Only a stash of non-perishable food and plenty of firearms and ammunition will be useful. With the collapse of society, the White race traitors running the economy cannot be bribed by the Jew anymore. They will then join us in the civil war. The Jews will run back home to Israel and we will be left to sort out the smoking ruins of our country.

Old December 1st, 2009 #12
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Kievsky has been hugging entirely too many trees. The collapse of the government and economy is near. The race war will make a convenience store nothing but a target. All conventional economic planning is a waste of time. With no money, there is no conventional commerce.

Only a stash of non-perishable food and plenty of firearms and ammunition will be useful. With the collapse of society, the White race traitors running the economy cannot be bribed by the Jew anymore. They will then join us in the civil war. The Jews will run back home to Israel and we will be left to sort out the smoking ruins of our country.
That's certainly a possibility. I am planning for both contingencies.

Old December 1st, 2009 #13
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

I was thinking Kievsky's "convenience stores" would be more akin to a co-op/produce/all-in-one store, with local white farmers contributing. I've seen a local store pass hands between 2 or 3 Pakis in the last 4 years, each one driving the place more into the ground, lately though, a white couple have bought the place and completely restored it. Prices are still good and the place now has a friendlier atmosphere. I only hope we can do this on a much greater scale.

Old December 1st, 2009 #14
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

actually it's the opposite scenario you have to worry about. all these strategies depend on things taking a turn for the worse. well, what if the shit doesn't hit the fan?? it could happen. then you're really screwed.

Old December 1st, 2009 #15
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default History Repeats itself

The Jews have trashed over a hundred countries just like they have trashed ours. In every case, they wound up running for their lives. My money is on the Gathering of Israel from all nations. Zionism is the only and Final Solution to the Jewish Question.

Old December 2nd, 2009 #16
Derrick Beukeboom

I think some of us are getting lost on the quickie-marts specifically. I think what Kievsky is stating is the need to be as independent financially as possible.
Yes, of course a convenience store is not immune from sanctions, boycotts, state/fed regulation, economic collapse, etc. All that is true.
Point (I think) he's making is to put ourselves in a more free position financially - within reason.

Unless you plan on becoming a multimillionaire soon. Then, you don't have to care all that much. Unless the ZOG truly wants to take you out and then they'd just kill you or set you up on false charges and put you away in supermax. Anyway..

Okay, let's try to not over analyze on things that really are continuing to evolve as we speak. Kievsky's point is to somewhat put ourselves back in our own driver's seat.
Quickie-mart, handyman business, independent plumber/machinc, organic farmer, etc...
I get his point. Empower each other and give 'fighting Whites' a chance to work and make some money.
Peter, you bring up many valid points but I think what we need is some pro-action about things which we can actually control ourselves.

The jews are not omni-potent btw. And this is being illustrated more and more each day. There are cracks in the ZOG wall appearing every single day.
The problem that he is noting is that since the working class has been not only destroyed, but de-Aryanized 9n mind and spirit, modest income WN need networks to not only help each other out, but to help themselves as well.
Yes, whoever mentioned the Middle class being uppity globalists is 100% true.
The Middle Class by nature is mostly useless until they cease to feel middle class...economic woes are a huge Boom for WN ideology.

You'd probably be more likely to get funding or support from wealthy Aryans who perhaps take an interest in eugenic theory or 'European' values/culture.
Middle class will always go with the prevailing wind and be conservatives.
Didn't you guys read old VNN circa 2001, '02?? Where are the articles on the classes?

Bottom line: WN would be wise to be independent business owners/skilled workers.
You have more control over yourself and your actions this way.

Common sense itz

Old December 2nd, 2009 #17
Doug

A huge problem is our loss of manufacturing jobs. In jobs where you're actually building something, there's room to be inventive and people see the value of efficiency and continual improvement. Building and constructing products is conducive to a society of personal accountability and higher individual freedom. Efficiency-oriented people are more prone to see the jewish-created obstacles as they are: the communication-inhibiting PC language, the diversity cost, nigger crime and the production tax (the income tax which taxes your labor, your compensation for production). They see that the govt is charging $7,000+ a year for educating our kids and offering them the shittiest education in all of the civilized countries, which results in our skill level being replaceable by the average Mexican, Indian or Chinese. There's no reason our skill level should be on the par with 3rd worlders. ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. They have failed us for several generations now, and we have no recourse due to the 1 in 100,000,000 voting influence we share with niggers and the rest of the left half of the bell curve.

On the subject of businesses, I always like the idea of structuring a business so it doesn't even appeal to those you don't want in the store. If running a convenience store, don't stock orange soda, or white bread, or anything excessively unhealthy and cheap. I'd love to do a grocery store that only stocks a few types of each product, but only the best: whole wheat breads, organic fruits, Breyers ice cream (or other all natural), a few types of OJ, natural peanut butter (none of the shit like JIF), maybe 10 types of mainstream healthy cereals (Cheerios, Bran, Rice Krispies), etc. We have far too many shitty alternative choices, which adds to cost and time wasted. Some people don't want to wait in line with a bunch of niggers at 6pm after getting off from work. They just want the high quality stuff they pick, and I don't see any store that does it from that angle. Seems they all try to appeal to either the lowest, or the highest AND lowest. With limited choice, I bet a store could get discounts from the manufacturers too.

Old December 2nd, 2009 #18
Kievsky

One of the big reasons to get a convenience store is simply to have some commercial space that pays for itself. There's a whole lot of things you can do with commercial space that is socially useful if not profitable.

One of my ideas is a membership based Internet cafe that only accepts members who are working on mastering some kind of profession or trade, whether via online degree, or local trade school or community college. Basically to become a "hangout" or a sanctuary for local, ambitious young White adults. This would not be profitable, of course, but it would be useful in that we would have a chance to communicate with the right type of people in our area.

PeterKramer seems to believe that the only way to approach someone or be a WN activist is to be totally out in the open. Peter, I encourage you to read my posts about neurolinguistic programming and Taqqiyah. I have been developing ways of talking to people in code, and embedding hypnotic commands in my language by switching pronouns. For example, if Whites are talking about being accused of racism, I would say something like:

You got to be real careful with that. I have found that the best way to avoid trouble, is you only associate with people who by definition aren't going to accuse you of racism. Racism is a thing where you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't. If you associate with non-Whites, you always risk being accused of racism (use a negative association anchor here). When you don't associate with non-Whites, (use a positive association anchor here) maybe that makes you a "racist" whatever that means, but you're safe, you're all set, you're good. And really who cares. You get to go through life without worrying, "is that racist." Plenty of Whites who have gone through the hell of accusations of racism have learned to stick to your own kind (+anchor), and they're perfectly happy now.

The argument made by multiculters is that "you have to learn to get along with diversity." Sure, at the workplace, but why be a glutton for punishment? The whites who are "whiggers" are considered the worst racists ever! When white guys date black girls, the breakup usually comes with accusations of "racism." The diversity people want you to get in those sticky situations as much as possible, because they like to see white people squirm and suffer and say sorry. They aren't nice people; they are like sugar coated cyanide pills.

Old December 2nd, 2009 #19
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
It has been said that one "Cannot sneak up on the Jew". I disagree. Jews are not white and therefore are venerable to glamor and "shiny" things, much like niggers are. Don't think so? Look at the way Jews dress, cars they drive etc.... A handsome well spoken white man pretending to be a kike who speaks hebrew, knows his jewry, and has a convincing smile could easily penetrate a Jewish industry.

How about opening up a small business and giving it a Kike name? Like Cohen's Deli? Now that would most likely keep the kikes off your back. At the same time they will be more likely to spend their shekels there.
You might be able to fool assimilated jews but observant jews would see right through you even if you could pass physically.

Quote:
5. Probably most important..... Living debt free.
Agreed.

Old December 2nd, 2009 #20
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
One of the big reasons to get a convenience store is simply to have some commercial space that pays for itself. There's a whole lot of things you can do with commercial space that is socially useful if not profitable.

One of my ideas is a membership based Internet cafe that only accepts members who are working on mastering some kind of profession or trade, whether via online degree, or local trade school or community college. Basically to become a "hangout" or a sanctuary for local, ambitious young White adults. This would not be profitable, of course, but it would be useful in that we would have a chance to communicate with the right type of people in our area.

PeterKramer seems to believe that the only way to approach someone or be a WN activist is to be totally out in the open.
Assuming that your goal is a White nationalist movement leading to a Whites only state what would be a more effective use of time and money, creating these businesses or promoting White nationalist ideas?

The weak point in your strategy is the assumption that by becoming a respected person in your community by setting up these businesses and providing space for Whites to associate with their own kind you will be supported by normal Whites when your intent is revealed.

At best ordinary, unconverted Whites would be willing to overlook your "crazy" beliefs and keep shopping at your store. At worst they would join the jew orchestrated boycott and put you out of business.

They would not decide, based on the fact that the well liked convenience store owner is pro-White, to become pro-White themselves.

I believe it's much safer to divide the money making and propaganda aspects of this thing of ours with Whites who make a good living in the system economy donating money to the movement.

The Ron Paul Money Bomb tactic demonstrated just how much money a fringe movement can raise in a short time. We're even further on the fringe so maybe our Money Bombs would raise 10% what Paul's did. But $2 million isn't bad.

Thread