VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 16th, 2021 #741
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I hope some of them drop dead from steroid abuse like you see many affletes do.

I think I've mentioned before women drool over these meatheads because they are portrayed as alpha males in media, TV movies, etc., so women follow the lead on that. Good to know some of your female co-workers dislike blue niggers, so maybe there is some hope for them.
My city has a lot of these young roid heads I described. The county Sheriffs office has less of them. They're more normal sized or obese. My City got rid of the chief when he went on trial for Lee Cole. Btw the chief was found not guilty! They hired a woman as a chief so she hires only young, large 6-4 muscle heads now. I guess because she finds them sexy.

And the girls who said this are cute too, not some ugly fat mudshark types, but cute, young white girls. The one who said this was 16. It's too bad this isn't 80 years ago. If it was and I were in my 20s I'd still have a shot. Back then women married older guys because they were providers, more mature. The jews took care of that of course.

Old November 17th, 2021 #742
Jeffrey Smither

Here is one. I'm in no way promoting badge fags, but this retired border patrol agent was at the VA hospital for his dentist appointment when federal blue nigger VA doughnut eaters attacked him on camera.

The Jewdicial system rules you can't sue the blue niggers because they're federal employees.

Basically, federal agents just like green niggers have total control over life. Then even beat their fellow blue nigs now.

I was wondering about this because the Air Farce has the air show over my house every year. F 35 shitboxes buzzing over me really low. If they crash does this mean my lawsuit won't go anywhere against the war department?

Old November 18th, 2021 #743
Ray Allan

Blue niggers of all stripes from city pigs to federal pigs have become emboldened and ever more brutal, savage and barbaric because they know they can get away with anything, including murder since they have no accountability for their actions and are shielded and protected by an illegitimate and corrupt government that believes it has zero accountability and a monopoly on violence. They need to be proven wrong in the harshest manner possible.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 18th, 2021 #744
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Blue niggers of all stripes from city pigs to federal pigs have become emboldened and ever more brutal, savage and barbaric because they know they can get away with anything, including murder since they have no accountability for their actions and are shielded and protected by an illegitimate and corrupt government that believes it has zero accountability and a monopoly on violence. They need to be proven wrong in the harshest manner possible.
In a NS state this wouldn't happen and if it did they would be hung.

Old November 25th, 2021 #745
Gladiatrix

Default Newark beaner blue nigger fatally struck nurse on Parkway, drove to mom’s house with body in car

"A Newark Police Officer struck and killed a nurse with his car and then drove the body to his mother’s house seeking advice before returning to the scene with the body, officials said on Wednesday.

Louis Santiago, 25, of Bloomfield was arrested and charged with reckless vehicular homicide, desecrating human remains and other charges after he hit and killed 29-year-old nurse Damian Dymka, of Garfield, on the Garden State Parkway, according to the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office.

Santiago’s mother, 53-year-old Annette Santiago, and passenger Albert Guzman, 25, were charged with conspiracy to desecrate human remains, hindering apprehension and conspiracy to hinder apprehension and tamper with physical evidence."

https://nypost.com/2021/11/25/newark...0News%20Alerts

Old November 29th, 2021 #746
Jeffrey Smither

Kosher DeSantis giving blue niggers yet ANOTHER bonus and more raises.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...41079578121893

Old November 29th, 2021 #747
Ray Allan

Default Hero walk

I can't say with 100% certainty if he was or not, but yesterday in the grocery store, I saw this guy walk by who screamed blue nigger or green nigger or both. He was between 25-30 years old, short (about 5'5"-5'6"), a steroid creature vying for Mr. Universe, military/kwap-style buzz cut and wearing gym shorts and a tank top with a big 'murrcan striped rag emblazoned on the front. A walking caricature. You can spot these meatheads a mile away even when they are not wearing their government-issued costumes.

Old November 29th, 2021 #748
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I can't say with 100% certainty if he was or not, but yesterday in the grocery store, I saw this guy walk by who screamed blue nigger or green nigger or both.
Well, they wake up in their own fine time, eventually.

Old November 29th, 2021 #749
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down theres waking up and theres WAKING UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Well, they wake up in their own fine time, eventually.
What the fuck do you know about waking up shithead ...you're just an ignorant anti zionist, anti government, shitskin hatin loser you aren't pro-white.

The only 'wake up' you might have in the near future is wakin up with someone standing over you and not having time to scream

Old November 29th, 2021 #750
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
What the fuck do you know about waking up shithead ...you're just an ignorant anti zionist, anti government, shitskin hatin loser you aren't pro-white.

The only 'wake up' you might have in the near future is wakin up with someone standing over you and not having time to scream
So you are pro zionazis and shit skins? I always found you to be weird, especially your pro incest threads. Are you a member of the tribe? You do seem inbred.

Old November 29th, 2021 #751
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down fucking drunken lesbian

Quote:
So you are pro zionazis and shit skins? I always found you to be weird, especially your pro incest threads. Are you a member of the tribe? You do seem inbred.
Hahaha I'm PRO WHITE you drunken simpleton. You are the one that was wishing that the gook chinese would destroy the US along with its millions of White folk.

If anyone is the jew (and I'm not the only one here who has said this) it's YOU. I've been involved with pro White politics for decades.

How come no one has ever seen you, either from stormfront or here?

I know why.

Old November 30th, 2021 #752
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I can't say with 100% certainty if he was or not, but yesterday in the grocery store, I saw this guy walk by who screamed blue nigger or green nigger or both. He was between 25-30 years old, short (about 5'5"-5'6"), a steroid creature vying for Mr. Universe, military/kwap-style buzz cut and wearing gym shorts and a tank top with a big 'murrcan striped rag emblazoned on the front. A walking caricature. You can spot these meatheads a mile away even when they are not wearing their government-issued costumes.
Maybe it's a VNN or Stormfront member!

are there a lot of meatheads out in Vegas? The pro body builders love to live in Vegas because of all the fine dinning (high quality meats) and gyms open 24 hours.

Old December 4th, 2021 #753
Ray Allan

Default Hannibal Lecter knows how to deal with badge fags

Old December 4th, 2021 #754
Gladiatrix

Default Watch Nevada Highway Patrol Officers Seize a Veteran's Life Savings Through Asset Forfeiture

"Police pulled over Lara near Reno on February 19. After he consented to a search, the officers discovered nearly $90,000 in bundled cash in Lara's backpack. Although Lara was not arrested or charged with a crime, the officers claimed the money was drug trafficking proceeds and seized through a practice known as civil asset forfeiture.

The government has since agreed to return Lara's money, and on Tuesday, the Institute for Justice, a libertarian-leaning public interest law firm, released body camera footage of the February 19 traffic stop, calling it a "rare glimpse into an abuse of power that thousands of innocent Americans experience each year."

The Washington Post first reported in September on Lara's case after the Institute for Justice filed a lawsuit on Lara's behalf against the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), where his money had been sitting for more than six months since that traffic stop.

"I left there confused. I left there angry," Lara told the Post. "And I could not believe that I had just been literally robbed on the side of the road by people with badges and guns."

https://reason.com/2021/12/01/watch-...m_medium=email

Old December 5th, 2021 #755
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
"Police pulled over Lara near Reno on February 19. After he consented to a search, the officers discovered nearly $90,000 in bundled cash in Lara's backpack. Although Lara was not arrested or charged with a crime, the officers claimed the money was drug trafficking proceeds and seized through a practice known as civil asset forfeiture.

The government has since agreed to return Lara's money, and on Tuesday, the Institute for Justice, a libertarian-leaning public interest law firm, released body camera footage of the February 19 traffic stop, calling it a "rare glimpse into an abuse of power that thousands of innocent Americans experience each year."

The Washington Post first reported in September on Lara's case after the Institute for Justice filed a lawsuit on Lara's behalf against the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), where his money had been sitting for more than six months since that traffic stop.

"I left there confused. I left there angry," Lara told the Post. "And I could not believe that I had just been literally robbed on the side of the road by people with badges and guns."

https://reason.com/2021/12/01/watch-...m_medium=email

Watch Cops Seize Combat Vet's Life Savings [RARE FOOTAGE]
Why I have no hard feelings when a blue nigger is made good.

Old December 5th, 2021 #756
Ray Allan

The guy should not have consented to a search. NEVER consent to any search. That usually doesn't stop the blue niggers from searching anyway - "probable cause," and all that bullshit - but it makes for a slightly better legal defense, for what that's worth.

Hopefully this ex-green nigger has learned a lesson, albeit a very expensive one.

Old December 14th, 2021 #757
Jeffrey Smither

Hertz is in the news. Blue niggers pulling over rentals that are not stolen by the customer and arresting them anyway. Many times at gunpoint and spending time in jail. Hertz has a jew CEO btw.

Why are blue niggers so stupid they don't look at the rental agreement?

The most honorable thing blue niggers can do is off themselves.

Old December 15th, 2021 #758
Ray Allan

Quote:
The most honorable thing blue niggers can do is off themselves.
I have said this more than once.

Old December 15th, 2021 #759
Gladiatrix

Default Putnam County cop accused of protecting prostitution ring in exchange for sex

"A Putnam County police officer was arrested Tuesday for allegedly providing protection to a Queens-based sex trafficking ring in exchange for sexual favors, prosecutors said.

Wayne Peiffer, a Village of Brewster police officer, was among six suspects indicted in Brooklyn federal court over the twisted scheme that trafficked young women and minor girls from Mexico into the US, according to the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York."

https://nypost.com/2021/12/15/putnam...0Metro%20Daily

Thread