Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2015 #21
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default The first link in this thread is dead so here's the next-closest thing...

…Many of us involved in the grassroots effort to
restore population sanity to the Sierra Club were
suspicious that the

mysterious $100 million in donations might have
immigration strings attached

After all, the 1996 switch from

common sense
to political correctness was an abrupt
change from the

earlier position
that the Club should work to
"bring about the stabilization of the population first
of the United States and then of the world."

Our suspicions were correct. The LA Times
article revealed that shadowy funder Gelbaum donated
generously on condition that the Sierra Club not address
immigration as an environmental issue.

Said Gelbaum, "I did tell [Sierra Club
Executive Director]
Carl Pope in 1994 or 1995 that if
they ever came out anti-immigration, they would never
get a dollar from me."

The story continued:
“Gelbaum, who reads the
Spanish-language newspaper La Opinión and is
married to a Mexican American, said his views on
immigration were shaped long ago by his grandfather,
Abraham, a watchmaker who had come to America to escape
persecution of Jews in Ukraine before World War I.

” `I asked, `Abe, what do you think about all of these
Mexicans coming here?` `Gelbaum said. `Abe didn`t speak
English that well. He said, `I came here. How can I tell
them not to come?“

"I cannot support an organization that is
anti-immigration. It would dishonor the memory of my
grandparents."

Gelbaum`s reasoning is patently anti-environmental.
It assumes that this country can absorb millions of new
foreign residents annually who come with dreams of

American level consumption

Thoughtful conservationists balance past values
versus a future reality of a population explosion most
could not imagine a hundred years ago.

What if Grandaddy Abe had been a slave-owner, deeply
worried about who would pick the cotton come
emancipation?

And surely Gelbaum`s grandfather could not have
foreseen the invasion of millions of illegals, largely
from Mexico. And if

safety for Jews
is still an issue as it was for
Gelbaum`s Ukrainian forebears, then the

"strongly anti-Semitic"
views of 44 percent of
foreign-born Hispanics should be of great concern.

Gelbaum may be unwittingly supporting the increase of
anti-Semitism in America which his grandfather sought to
escape…

http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-2005-sierra-series-by-brenda-walker-0

Old March 9th, 2016 #22
Robbie Key

Pegida-UK — Smoke, Mirrors and Zionism: The Zionist Takeover of PEGIDA-UK

March 8, 2016 — 35 Comments

Jack Sen

I was expelled from UKIP, the United Kingdom Independence Party, during my candidacy as a prospective Member of Parliament for West Lancashire for my audacity to question the loyalty to Britain of a local Jewish Labour MP.

My forthright decision to call Luciana Berger out for blatant treachery resulted in my being removed from the party just one week prior to the 2015 General Election.

In fact, my dastardly Tweet was so egregious an abuse that UKIP’s leader, Mr Farage himself, felt compelled to hold a live nationally televised press conference on ITV to tell Britain how sorry he was that such a racist individual had slipped through the cracks of his party’s most stringent vetting process.

Not only was I an embarrassment to the party and the fine people that had dedicated their time to the cause, I was to be removed effective immediately for daring to tell the truth to the people I was genuinely fighting to represent in Parliament.

I was then catapulted into the British National Party, for whom I would serve as the party’s main spokesman for several months, hosting a programme on the BNP’s (now nearly defunct) online television channel entitled ‘Sen on the Streets.’ In the bi-weekly programme I’d wander about Merseyside asking Brits whether or not they were happy with the country being overrun by Third World migrants, inhumanely butchered Halal and Kosher meat being successfully passed off as British meat in neighbourhood restaurants, our government spending more on foreign aid, illegal wars and the EU than on our own elderly population, and other issues I felt negatively impacted my former constituents.

After a few weeks of referring to invaders as ‘invaders’, paedophiles as ‘paedophiles’, and Zionist Supremacists as ‘Zionist Supremacists’ I was once again relieved of my duties, my BNP membership was terminated, and I was forced to move on.

However, just prior to my departure from the BNP I received a very curious Facebook message from an “Admin” from “PEGIDA-UK.”

The founder of the German organisation’s British Facebook page — that’s all PEGIDA-UK was at this point — “liked my style, presentation and oratory skills,” said he, and thought I’d make a fine PEGIDA-UK spokesman.

He’d read about my UKIP adventures in the Daily Mirror and Guardian, had seen my interview on Channel 4, read an article I’d written on Rotherham and the joys of Cultural Marxism — where I’d mentioned the Ashkenazi role in the ruin of our societies and wanted my help.

For those of you who have not heard of PEGIDA:

The organisation’s moniker is a German-language acronym for “Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West” (“Patriotische Europäer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes”) and thus is not restricted to Germany, though it started there. It organizes anti-Islamic demonstrations in cities across the nation, the largest of which has been in Dresden, PEGIDA’s home base since October 2014, where tens of thousands of people have taken part.

PEGIDA protesters call for more restrictive immigration policies, in addition to the preservation of (here it comes) “Judeo-Christian” culture. That should give their intentions away.

Until recently, the German organisation has been irrelevant in Britain.

In the article “Why are German Jews supporting a German right wing organisation?,” Jewish journalist Yermi Brenner, writes,

Quote:
“According to Rabbi Walter Rothschild, Pegida is raising important questions that mainstream politics has avoided. Rothschild, who is chief rabbi of Schleswig-Holstein, a federal state in northern Germany, said that there was a need in German society to discuss to what extent a minority should be allowed to maintain cultural norms that override core principles of Western civilization. Within the Muslim minority — which amounts to 5% of Germany’s population of 82 million [incidentally, “five percent” would seem a ludicrous underestimate to any German who lives in the cities or suburbs that dot the country] — there are some communities, Rothschild said, that disregard Western values like women’s rights or freedom of speech and preach anti-Semitism.”

“If you are going to have a mosque, then don’t teach hatred in it,” he said. “Yes, you can have a school, but don’t teach people to be terrorists. Yes, you can have your own political opinion about the Middle East, but don’t walk up and down [in street demonstrations] saying, ‘Kill the Jews!’ — which is what they did in Berlin.”
Rothschild was referring to pro-Palestinian protests that took place in the German capital during Israel’s military offensive against Hamas in Gaza last summer.

“This is a cultural issue,” Rothschild concluded. “Jews in Europe are mostly on the side of modern Western values. There are some Muslims who are against modern Western values. Why should I support the right of Muslims to be against what I believe in?”

It was at this point I was informed that PEGIDA-UK had been without a leader since their former spokesman had been removed for “irrational behaviour” and they wanted me to captain the ship moving forward. It would also feature a fellow named Timothy Scott I had never heard of, a seemingly genuine former soldier they quite obviously exploited

I didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes, but the opportunity to reach the young men whom most nationalists recognise we will need if we’re going to change the nation’s political culture was staring me in the face. So I pounced — as anyone dedicated to disseminating truth would.

Over the next week or so I got to know the crew. “Larson,” the bloke who had reached out to me, turned out to be a Swedish gas-station attendant living somewhere near Malmö.

His second-in-“command” was one “Harshad,” an Indian graduate student who by day attended courses in computer science at one of India’s many polytechnics, and by night moonlighted as a de facto Asia-based European Nationalist.

There were a few other people based in the US and Canada, but quite remarkably, next to no one in PEGIDA-UK actually lived in Britain.

Odd, I thought.

In spite of the fact that the whole thing was a tad comical, I was flattered by Larson’s overtures, saw an opportunity and, most importantly, genuinely believed I could help.

I also saw a chance to bring Kosher Nationalists and other misguided civic Nationalists back to the slightly relaxed form of the state and ethnic nationalism to which I subscribe. I would also have a new platform from which to share my work.

PEGIDA-UK’s Facebook page did in fact have some 22,000 “likes” as well as a “reach” of well over one million people per week. At this juncture I ask that readers make a mental note of these lofty figures, and the value they obviously hold to people and organisations in the business of moulding public opinion.

Still, in spite of recognising that I now had a major new audience to propagandise and hopefully radicalise, I had to make sure that Larson, whose native language was not English, understood that I was a British Nationalist first, pro-Western second, and most of all, far from the sort of well-meaning but highly malleable patriot whom the PEGIDA brand generally attracted.

He was not bothered. In spite of the Facebook page’s success, Larson had been having an arduous time generating any interest in PEGIDA in the UK, and had fallen out with the group’s previous spokesman, as well as with Tommy Robinson (former EDL — English Defence League — and current PEGIDA-UK leader) with whom he had been loosely involved during his Quilliam days.

(Quilliam is a London think-tank named after a wealthy nineteenth-century Englishman, William Quilliam, who converted to Islam back in 1889, set up a mosque in Liverpool, and changed his first name to Abdullah. Today, “Quilliam” portrays Islam to both Muslims and gullible Westerners as a democratic, tolerant, harmless, peaceful and apolitical faith, which some find quite at odds with the Koran itself.)

This Larson just wanted to have someone he thought could generate some media interest. If there’s one thing I have been successful at since my suspensions, it’s been my ability to court controversy — and more importantly, provoke the mainstream media into discussing Jewish issues.

Larson admitted that a few of his fellow Admins would be worried by the perception that my Weltanschauung might be a tad extreme, due both to my ties with the BNP and my overtly anti-Zionist message, but as he was “in charge of the page” and desperate to generate any interest in PEGIDA-UK’s work, he was willing to take the risk. After all, “none of them were able to accomplish much of anything” to that point.

(I’d like to state for the record that I am not anti-Semitic. I have no issue with Jews loyal to Britain and the countries in which they reside. I’d like to believe that people like this exist. A very close friend of mine in London, who arrived in Britain via the visa process, is both Polish, and Jewish. He is anti-immigration, highly critical of Talmudic teaching, loves England and generally thinks as most of us do. I’d like to think that he is not an anomaly.)

When I asked Larson if PEGIDA had an official headquarters in Germany, he informed me that although “here wasn’t an office or anything like that,” he had “a contact who sometimes wrote to them from somewhere near Cologne.”

Over the next few weeks I communicated on a daily basis with Larson and his assistant, Harshad.

Harshad, a genuinely well-intentioned fellow, was so pleased with the fact that someone of a quarter-Indian origin was running PEGIDA-UK that he proceeded to produce videos, logos and graphics for my other projects free of charge. Here is the logo for British Resistance:

Harshad would ring me on SKYPE in the wee hours of the night to regale me with tales of Islamic incursion into his native Rajasthan, literally begging me to come to India to inspire Hindus as I had supposedly rallied the Brits.

The Indian tech wizard, over the next month, would produce several videos for me promoting my work with the BNP and my Youtube channel. I’d communicate with Harshad and Larson several times a day about the work, and about the dangers posed by both Islamism and Zionism, as things progressed.

A few short articles emailed by me to Rajasthan on the Rothschild’s involvement in the British Empire and subsequent subjugation of the Indian people, and to Larson’s petrol station in Malmö, discussing the infamous Barbara Spectre’s role in Sweden’s ruin, successfully did the job.

As long as I wasn’t fixated on the Jews — which I am most definitely not — the pair were fine with my mentioning them when appropriate. It was a fair deal and worked well for several more weeks.

I gave them ideas, introduced them to actual Nationalists, and assured them that I’d appear at an event if they were successfully able to arrange one.

We also discussed things of a personal nature, such as how we ended up in “the movement.”

When asked how PEGIDA-UK originated, Larson informed me that he’d “set it up online on Facebook, posted some articles and waited as the likes took off.” He said that, although he had no real connection to the original group, as there was nothing in Britain, German PEGIDA welcomed his efforts with open arms. He informed me that within weeks of setting up the page he was contacted by the German PEGIDA, asked to build a website to try to generate interest in Britain, and the rest was history.

PEGIDA under German law is just a voluntary club. It is not a registered company, trademark, or corporation run by one or more individuals. It lacks an office and a manifesto. It is not registered as a political party.

PEGIDA was organized for the purpose of preventing Muslim cultural domination of Germany (e.g., establishment of Sharia law), but it apparently has no problem with keeping them there as long as society is trapped in a state of perpetual strife. Their official position is to advocate assimilation, a sort of house-broken, domesticated form of Islam. In fact, recently, there have even been talks of literally creating a Europeanised version of the religion. Of course, given that Muslim assimilation has not, and will never, occur, their presence can be expected to increase societal discord while at the same time further engendering our support for the Jewish state of Israel, the Yinon plan, and the illegal wars we find ourselves deeply embroiled in. PEGIDA has in fact come out in support of Israel. All the while, Jews and other groups that pose a risk to our individual national sovereignty remain off-limits.

In spite of the documentaries produced by the mainstream media covering PEGIDA’s rise to prominence, make no mistake: PEGIDA is little more than a false flag, an “op” (-eration) designed to harm the nations it claims to be aiding.

One part smoke, a second part mirrors, then toss in a bit of genuine Nationalism and a large dollop of Zionism, and out pops PEGIDA, Liberty GB, the EDL, and the dozens of other plastic patriotic organisations parading about our streets with strips of bacon taped to their steel-toed boots.

Although these groups are less likely to behead you for wearing lipstick than ISIS, they are just as dangerous. Remember that the immigration lawyers, human-rights organisations, media moguls controlling our airwaves, and ringleaders of almost every last group pushing for mass immigration, promoting cultural Marxism and political correctness in Europe and the US are not Islamic.

This is something I successfully drummed into both Larson’s and Harshad’s crania, thus hoping to ensure they would not cut me off once accusations of my being an extremist inevitably cropped up.

So I commenced helping PEGIDA-UK. I helped them create banners, helped organise one or two street protests in London, and shared their work in my networks. We reached a lot of people, and generated several thousand more likes in a few short weeks.

All was well until….the call.

About two months into my tenure with PEGIDA Larson contacted me via SKYPE.

He told me excitedly, “Jack, an American has written to us. He is really interested in building PEGIDA-UK. He says we can be huge.”

Recall, PEGIDA still only existed online at this point.

Larson proceeded to tell me that the American chap suggested we communicate with a relatively unknown former BNP activist and his partner. The problem was that neither man was a British Nationalist in the traditional sense of the word.

Jack Buckby was a Jewish nationalist living in Britain, and he and his non-Jewish British accomplice, Paul Weston, were to take a leading role in PEGIDA-UK’s counter-jihad in Britain. Both Buckby and Weston spoke at the recent CPAC-2016 conference in Washington, DC on a panel organized by neocon Frank Gaffney.

Larson believed that Weston and Buckby would be able to take PEGIDA mainstream. They might even “be able to bring Pamela Geller to an event.”
I was stunned: not only because I knew who both of these quislings were, but also that Larson had in fact received a call from the exact same sort of infiltrators that had built up the EDL, hijacked UKIP, and now had their paws all over the BNP.

Paul Weston’s Canadian Zionist Promo flyer.

It was at this point that I sensed Larson’s resolve and commitment to exposing both Zionism and the jihadists was wavering.

“Barbara Spectre — recall Barbara Spectre? Alan Shatter?” I asked him. “This is not the direction you want to take. Remember, the Muslims aren’t coming here on their own,” I told him.

But I could tell by the tone of his voice he was spellbound.

To be perfectly honest, if I had had full administrative capabilities on the Facebook page, I would have deleted every last one of them at that precise moment for the good of the country, but they had cleverly left me only on “editor” status, so I had no decision-making power on the PEGIDA-UK Facebook page, which remained entirely at their disposal.

Although Larson initially seemed perturbed by the idea that traitors might be trying to hijack this Facebook page for their own gain, he quickly changed his tune once said traitors asked him for his Paypal account. He did not see the light; he saw the green (as in US dollars).

I tried one last time to explain to him that his little page, which, again, had no actual ties to PEGIDA in Germany, was being infiltrated and that these vile men of influence were in fact buying the now 25K “likes” that he, and I, to a certain extent, had amassed on Facebook.

As they controlled the EDL, Liberty GB and other Zionist operations, they would soon own PEGIDA-UK’s brand as well, and manipulate it to further their malevolent aims.

It was at this point that Larson’s manner towards me changed. You know that feeling you get when a woman you still want no longer wants you? That’s how it felt. Things went cold, and fast.

Larson informed me that he was being inundated with requests from other PEGIDA members — members of a Facebook page that had not existed days earlier, but who had found their Zionist wings and overnight become aghast at my “hatred.” They demanded I be removed as spokesman.

I was blocked from accessing the page that same day.

Although I could no longer log onto the PEGIDA-UK Facebook page I immediately noticed how they had started adjusting the page, adding new symbols, and doubling down on their love-Israel/hate-Muslims hysteria.

They were suddenly conspicuously promoting Jewish virtues, expressing unwavering support for the State of Israel, and denigrating everything about Muslims.

Both Harshad and Larson had transformed from Hindu and European Nationalists to Zionists, and seemingly overnight.

Still, I thought nothing of it. The enemy had bought a page I was using to radicalise the troops. Small investment, small return — not much of a loss on my end.

What could they possibly do with it, anyway? It was only a measly Facebook page after all.

How wrong I was….

Over the next few weeks I watched as PEGIDA-UK was paraded all over British television.

I witnessed first-hand how an organisation that did not really exist, based around a Facebook page run by admins in Malmö, Sweden and Rajasthan, India, became the newest far-right group to take to the streets of the once Great Britain.

They procured a documentary on Britain’s second most-watched television station, Channel Four, featuring some fellow I had never heard of a seemingly genuine former soldier they quite obviously exploited — as well as prime-time coverage on the powerful BBC, on ITV and all across the British media.

Anti-Fascists and the “anti-racist” group “Hope Not Hate” even started talking about them as if they were a “threat to multicultural Britain.”

Immediately, there were articles in the big papers, the Mirror, Guardian and Daily Mail as well as talks of rallies with crowds numbering in the tens of thousands. The rallies would bring together the indigenous Britons, the Blacks and the Jews, who would unite with the homosexuals, the women, Nigel Farage’s UKIP, the “new” anti-Zionist BNP led by union leader and reformed nationalist, Pat Harrington, the EDL, and Liberty GB to overthrow the Islamic caliphate that had overrun Britain. The Jews had saved Britain.

Interestingly, during my time in PEGIDA-UK we could hardly find ten people to speak in a room, never mind tens of thousands of Jewish-friendly hooligans to march around Britain calling for counter-jihad. Apparently, Coke — the white, powdery stuff — and a few sacks of free hot chips and curry sauce will fill a coach fast!

Jack Sen is the founder of the British Renaissance Policy Institute and Deputy Leader of the British Resistance Party. Link www.britishrenaissance.org

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...s-and-zionism/

Old June 2nd, 2016 #23
Robbie Key

Report on The Israel Lobby and the European Union:

http://europalforum.org.uk/en/upload...1JNtI1qm1q.pdf

Old April 14th, 2017 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

jew control of american political system
https://www.dailystormer.com/israel-...ection-system/

Thread