VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The most primitive Europeans ever settled vs. the most modern

. .

What do you think?

I'm talking about European mankind here, not other races . .

The 'cave-people' back then certainly didn't look like us and hell , there are even theories that races like the Negroes and Aborigines are reminiscent of those earlier human types . .

Pretty much like a Homo Erectus or a Neaderthal . . .

lol . .

And . . considering they , when left to themselves , haven't built up a civilisation even until today , who knows ? ?

But . .let's focus on Europeans, shall we?

Let's start with the most advanced way they ever lived ( until now . .) . .

I think the most advanced Caucasian nation today worldwide is Switzerland . .

Place located in the middle of Europe , collective place for intelligence from all across Europe . .

Switzerland has always had a special role in the history of Europe . .

They were a very freedom-loving people from the beginnig and also weren't really under the yoke of tyrants during the Middle Ages . .

They were pretty much 'autonomous' . .

Like I said , it also became a collective place for many European nations bordering each other . .

Today , many high-tech institutions have their place there , especially in the field of nuclear physics . .

It is an 'elitist-place' within Europe . .

So . . what do you think was the most primitive Europeans ever lived?

The Heathen Times ( i. e. the times before Christianity ) ?

No . . I think even during the so-called antiquity the people used all the knowledge they had back then . .

So, all these claims about the 'oh so primitive antiquity' aren't really true . . for the knowlege of that time people used it . .

What else comes to mind ?

The Middle Ages ?

No . . Even during the Middle Ages there was building of cities going on and people were working with metal ( I admit , still in a primitive way however . .) . .

So . . Middle Ages . . pretty much a footbridge between antiquity and 'modernity' . . People had more resources back then than many think . . .

So , what could it be ?

Hmmmm ?

Well , my guess would be the Wild West . .

Oh , and I'm not looking for beef with Americans, after all the times of the 'Wild West' are long gone yet one has to consider that European settlers arrived and had to settle a land totally strange to them . .

Back in Europe , the Industrial Revolution may have taken place yet the settlers arriving in this 'new land' pretty much had to go 'back to basics' . .

Everything was made out of wood during that time ( the basic resource for humans . .) . .

Also , the lawlessness at that time must have been close to true human origins . .

"Survival of the strongest" . .

. . .

So , I think one can say that truly the most primitive Europeans ever settled was the Wild West ( they truly were 'back to basics' . .)

Who knows what may come in the future . .

lol

In case you're wondering why I made this thread , as it happens I'm just in the process of re-watching all episodes of the 'Back To The Future'-trilogy and the contrast between the future depicted in part 2 and the past in part 3 truly struck me as conclusive . . .

A breeze of the Old West today still lives on with the Amish people in the USA who pretty much are stuck on the niveau back then ( voluntarily ) . . .

Old August 28th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Smile

Heehee , guess what ?

One of our resident , well , let's say . . "opposer" recently let a PM chime in . .

Quote:
Dude, guess what, even I usually like yer posts and admit that they have something but...

Quote:
The 'cave-people' back then certainly didn't look like us and hell , there are even theories that races like the Negroes and Aborigines are reminiscent of those earlier human types . .

Pretty much like a Homo Erectus or a Neaderthal . . .

...why the hell did you revive that old stereotype????

I'm black fyi and of course wouldn't post outside the opposition forum but what the heck??

Just so you know, it has been proven that Africans are actually the ONLY race of people out there WITHOUT Neanderthal genes, mostly Europeans have them....

lol

What now ... ?

Google it if ya don't believe me....

Say what you want, YOUR race never evolved past homo neanderthalensis....

Just to clear things up dude

Bye bye

AND . . for the record . .

YOU never evolved past Homo Sexual . .

Just on a side note . .

On further notice . .

Get your facts straight . .

Or . . just use your own eyes . . .

How 'bout that , soul brother ?

Oh , and just so you know . .

I reported your harassing ass . .

Have fun , now . .

Old August 28th, 2018 #3
James T Kirk
Banned

The Far West of America was a harsh desert wasteland, but was nonetheless turned into a white man's oasis....

Our fellow Europeans set out to tame the "Wild West" of Africa - in this case, that of South Africa. Like the US West, they too fought against subhuman savages, but even more barbaric than the vicious red man our white ancestors fought:

And then there was the scorching desert wastelands of yet another distant land conquered by the Anglo-Saxon and the Teuton - the vast, empty wastelands of Australia - a land filled with Stone Age savages even more subhuman than the African negro.... But here too the innovative white man made use of an animal more suited to this strange, hot land - the camel...

And one day, we shall roam the far red sands of Mars...

Old August 30th, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

Welcome to the forum, Jim.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 30th, 2018 #5
James T Kirk
Banned

Quote:
Welcome to the forum, Jim.

Old September 30th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Guess what , our resident groid still sent me some , well , let's say , loaded , or rather : wannabe-loaded comments . . .

You trying to shit on me? ? ?

Don't-even-try . . .

Old October 15th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

I just realized I made two , well , diametrically opposed posts here . . . .

This

. . vs this thread . .

lol

I think we agree that unleashing our full potential is preferable to well , let's say , 'basic needs' . . .

Though sometimes life leaves one no choice . .

Hmmm . . .

Old October 27th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Though sometimes life leaves one no choice . .

Or . .

On a side note , anyboydy else found the Simpsons episode based on that story annoying ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Bus

. .

Old September 22nd, 2019 #9
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Lightbulb

I don't think the heathen times were that primitive either. The Vikings had a good way of sailing the seas and the Romans also knew more than many think....

Old December 25th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Well . With many primitive races in our nations nowadays though we might decide whether we fall to their level or if we will stick to our own progress.

Last edited by ColdFire; December 30th, 2019 at 01:00 AM.

Old December 25th, 2019 #11
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Well . . with many primitive races in our nations nowadays though we might decide whether we fall to their level or if we will stick to our own progress
* Post more roman text about the germans tribes *

Old December 26th, 2019 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
* Post more roman text about the germans tribes *
* Post more news about Africa *

Old December 26th, 2019 #13
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
* Post more news about Africa *
Ok!

Unexpected Faces in Ancient America 1500 BC-A.D: 1500, The Historical Testimony of Pre-columbian Artists Hardcover – September 1, 1975
by Alexander Von Wuthenau (Author)

https://www.amazon.com/Unexpected-Fa.../dp/0517516578

Pictures from his book

Dr. Alexander Von Wuthenau in his own words. Showing Blacks were in The America's when the Olmecs were in control, with the statues.

Dr. Alexander Von Wuthenau, in his own words saying that the art he was talking about was 100% Negroid.

Old December 26th, 2019 #14
Crowe

Sartt, find me evidence of one negroid skull from South America that dates back to the Olmec period.

Old December 31st, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Sartt, find me evidence of one negroid skull from South America that dates back to the Olmec period.
. . . that's always such a thing with the evidence . .

Old January 1st, 2020 #16
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
i can find you negroid, caucasoid skulls and elongated skulls, they are still hard to find also https://grahamhancock.com/mysterious-strangers-hancock/

i can find alot of things, the problem is most people do not believe it. Civilization didn't start in 6000 B.C - 4,000 B.C as your government run brainwashing concentration camps told you ( schools )

Also should i give you the Elongated Skulls from Olmec graves?
http://www.megaliths.org/browse/category/25/view/691

Which Are also found in a Certain Egyptian Dynasty who also had Elongated Skulls.

Isn't it strange how people across the Oceans thousands of miles from each other have Elongated skulls in their art work and graves?

Negroid Artwork Mandingo Head Piece found in the 1400s

Going to post this again, just in-case you didn't hear Dr. Alexander Von Wuthenau the first time.

and if you think that these are not black africans here another timestamp proving the hair is in-fact Ethiopian, with the hair braids in the back.

Last edited by Sartt; January 1st, 2020 at 01:55 PM.

Old January 1st, 2020 #17
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . . that's always such a thing with the evidence . .
Dr. Alexander Von Wuthenau was sent by Adolf Hitler himself to South America in the 1930s to find more " proof " of your Aryans Coldy. He himself had a private collection and admitted this stuff, not me.

Old January 3rd, 2020 #18
ColdFire
Banned

Afrocentrists sure are among the biggest story-tellers in the world

. . I'll give 'em though : The whole thing sure is entertaining as fuck ! . .

Old January 3rd, 2020 #19
ColdFire
Banned

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551941 . . .

Old January 3rd, 2020 #20
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Afrocentrists sure are among the biggest story-tellers in the world

. . I'll give 'em though : The whole thing sure is entertaining as fuck ! . .
im not making any of this up, if you look for the evidence you will find it. European Explorers recorded this in their own journals. https://noirg.org/articles/the-black...fore-columbus/ Black africans were in the americas before europeans.

Thread