VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 27th, 2005 #1
Bonnie P.
Racist Donna Reed

Default Enemy Action: Daniel Mandell Wages Hate Campaign against Linder

Here are a couple of blogs made by Kirksville residents who are outraged that Alex Linder would dare stand up for his kind.

This feller's feminine sensibilities were so offended by VNN when he ran across it a year or so ago that he immediately reported it to jew professor Dr. Daniel Mandell.

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=...&uid=345197744

This one has "...had experience with people like Linder, although not quite as virulently racist and bigoted."

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=...&uid=344140191

He repeats the lie that Alex Linder is anti-Catholic.

Xanga requires you to sign up in order to post comments.

Old September 27th, 2005 #2
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie P.

This one has "...had experience with people like Linder, although not quite as virulently racist and bigoted."

THANKS!

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 28th, 2005 #3
White Will
Banned

Vnners should take advantage of this opportunity. Sign up and read the Riot Act to these innocent fools who think they can debate us. I just wrote this there, except that this version has a couple of edits to correct a misspelling and an awkward sentence that I'd missed:

---begin---
It's entertaining to view the all too predictable, lemming-like, knee jerk reactions here of suggestible shabbos goyim who would ally themselves with Jewish supremacists at such "watchdogs against hate speech" groups as the Anti-Defamation Leage (ADL), the Coalition Against Hate (COH) and the One People's Project (OPP), in a lame attempt to run a genuine free speech advocate like Alex Linder out of Kirksville, MO, because he has bucked and tells the truth about matters of race rather than conform to the herd's Politically Correct, increasingly anti-White world view.

Contradictory claims by his detractors that Linder is a Jew and a WASP (he's neither, he's a White loyalist and atheist); cheap smears that he's an alcoholic; repeating the ADL's transparent, malicious and sensationalistic lie that Mr. Linder calls for the killing of all Catholics; saying that he lives in his grandmother's basement, or that he associates with the Christian nutcase, Martin Lindstadt, etc., are to be believed only by people who accept lies unquestioningly. Once a reasonable person realizes that these are all lies, calculated to demonize the truth teller, that person, if he is honest with himself and a truly critical thinker, will not want to be associated with the liars. This is a simple culling process.

There is a race struggle which is apparent only to serious, truly open-minded people who have with their eyes wide open to the real world around them. Some Whites will ally with the Jew and other minorities in their Orwellian, so-called coalitions against hate, and against those in their own gene pool, and others of us will be loyal to our own. Whites are either worth preserving as a unique genotype/phenotype, or we are not. Get used to the reality of that statement and choose your side -- there's little middle ground in this struggle for the simple preservation of our gene pool and habitat. May the best side prevail.

Those of you opposed to White men like Alex Linder and myself and others who have been attracted to the Vanguard News Network will have to do better than the weak, unsubstantiated ad hominem that I see here if you expect to get away with deliberately mongrelizing our people out of existence. We will not roll over and bare our necks; we will fight you and you will lose because you and your position are weak. You can't shut us up and you can't stand that, so you want to criminalize what we say and lock us away as your Jewish masters call for. We will win over the most responsible, independent-minded of the next generation of young Whites, those who see that their world is not as is served up on their electronic Jews or by your so-called "watchdogs." There is nothing you can do about us. Get used to it.

Have a nice day.

Will White Williams, "White Will" on the VNN Forum
Posted 9/28/2005 at 8:19 AM by WHITE_WILL
---end---

Old September 28th, 2005 #4
Bonnie P.
Racist Donna Reed

I just posted this to the first blog I linked to, that of "Ashley W. Young", the emasculated tattle-tale with the pipe.

Ashley W. Young calls Alex Linder and his publications "the most heinous evil I have had to ever personally confront."

It is clear that he has never even visited the south side of Chicago or any other "black" community. Either that or he is ignorant enough to believe that the reporting of rapes, murders and thefts is more evil than committing the acts.

I think it is obvious that Ashley W. Young has lost his balls. Yes, that's an indelicate way of putting it but I can find no other way. Here is a "man" who fears that his use of the term "girly drink" may offend someone, so he apologizes in advance. Here also is a "man" who wants negroes to have free range to rape, kill and maim Whites but whines and cries over Alex Linder's honest reporting of such tragedies.

Ashley W. Young, don't you ever get tired of being so complacent?

It is not too late for you, Ahsley W. Young. Go on over to www.vnnforum.com and read through some of the threads in "This Just In". Then ask yourself: "Is this the kind of America I really want?"

PS If you were to lose the dorky pipe and become a real man, you could probably get a MUCH better looking girlfriend.

Posted 9/28/2005 at 9:32 AM by BonniePvnn

Yes, I know the postscrip is petty, but it really grates on my nerves to see a White man reduced to his level, and his girlfriend is really ugly.

Old September 28th, 2005 #5
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Yes, I know the postscrip is petty, but it really grates on my nerves to see a White man reduced to his level, and his girlfriend is really ugly.
She's nothing to write home about. He's not bad looking in a boyish kind of way, I'm sure he could do much better (assuming he isn't gay - I mean, he is in a theater troupe, for crying out loud!) . Do you think we have a potential WN in this guy?

Old September 28th, 2005 #6
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
She's nothing to write home about. He's not bad looking in a boyish kind of way, I'm sure he could do much better (assuming he isn't gay - I mean, he is in a theater troupe, for crying out loud!) . Do you think we have a potential WN in this guy?

Not a chance in hell on that. He's a demasculinized fag Republican. He sits there in a tweed jacket smoking a pipe talking about his "beloved College Republicans." I mean, look at the guy:

According to the page, that pic of he and his hag is supposed to be on the hag's 21st birthday. She looks 30 at the least.

Get this:

Quote:
. . . group has been formed to combat local neo-Nazi and rabid white supremacist Alex Linder. It is unfortunate that the group has been formed because it is unfortunate that people such as him exist (enter his name into Wikipedia for more information). That evening I attended a meeting of Citizens United Against Hate at Washington Street Java Company and was heartened by the activities the group will be undertaking. Since then I think my beloved College Republicans will be joining the fight as have Kenna and many others who have heard of the organization. If you want to make a real difference, dear readers, then think long and hard about what we're doing.
What a disgrace this guy is. I was the Chairman of the College Republicans at my alma mater, (before I was jew-wise) back when we were organizing petitions opposing affirmative action and fags in the military. CRs were considered the radical, ultra-conservative wing of the party. This guy, 12 years ago, would have been in the Young Democrats. See what's happened to the "two parties" White men and women? Self-hating feminized fags all.

Old September 28th, 2005 #7
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Here's my comment to his weblog:

Quote:
Mr. Young:

Don't listen to the Jew. Your Jew professor is a self-interested anti-White racist who seeks to use multiculturalism to force niggers and third worlders down all of our throats. Your vaunted "multiculturalism" is nothing more than White Genocide packaged in phony philosophy and Jew-produced sociology, which the Jews themselves don't even buy into. Just look at Israel. Get control of your own brain for once and think for yourself. Don't let the kikes in your college and the media do your thinking for you. Check out govnn.com and vnnforum.com, also solargeneral.com and do so WITH AN OPEN MIND. Suspend your "prejudices" for a little while, and just read and think about what you read. If you fairly read a cross-section of information available at each of these sites for a few hours, without having knee-jerk jew-programmed reactions to it, you will realize that what we say is true. But that's only the first step. The second step is allowing yourself believe and embrace what you know is true, consequences be damned. If you're too concerned about what other people think, about "apearances", materialism, going along to get along, then knowing the truth doesn't much matter.

Here's the truth in a nutshell:

Jews are a race masquerading as a religion. Their "religious" doctrine, such as it is, is a racial supremacist, anti-"goyim", hate philosophy. Their end-game is to dominate the entire planet. They recognize that the White race is the only race to have engaged in extra-continental conquest, and high-technology civilization building. They know that the only threat to their plans is opposition by the White race. It is for this reason that they have focused their domination first on the banking systems of White countries, followed by the mass media of news and entertainment. Once in charge of these, they used their media to deracinate Whites, to make us less loyal to our fellows, slandering racial loyalty amongst us as "racism" while promoting racial cohesiveness of minorities, such as blacks, and lately, Hispanics, so as to improve the competitiveness of these non-Whites, vis-a-vis Whites. Jews blend in much better in multi-racial empires, and are less likely to face successful opposition.

Have you never wondered why it's "OK" for there to be Black Student Unions, and Hispanic Student Unions, etc., but no possibility of a White Student Union, as such would immediately face the public wrath of professors such as yours, who would organize "anti-hate" activities. I challenge you to find one item in the Aryan Alternative that is hateful, as opposed to accurate reporting of facts.

Old September 28th, 2005 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Nice work, guys! For the record, I am not rabid. And my veterinarian will back me up on that. Look ma, no foaming!

Old September 28th, 2005 #9
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Rabies Certificate
Animal: Alex Linder
Species: White Male Atheist Human
Breed: White Patriot
Sex: M
Color: White
Tag Number: 88-14
Lic #: 1488 GOVNN
Lot Number: 12027K
Next Vaccination Due: 06/09/2007

Any questions?

Old September 29th, 2005 #10
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Here are a couple of blogs made by Kirksville residents who are outraged that Alex Linder would dare stand up for his kind.

This feller's feminine sensibilities were so offended by VNN when he ran across it a year or so ago that he immediately reported it to jew professor Dr. Daniel Mandell.

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=...&uid=345197744

Quote:

Page Not Found
www.xanga.com

Sorry, the page you have requested could not be found or is no longer public.

go to rkelchen's site | return to xanga

» Return to Previous Page
» Return to Xanga Frontpage

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 30th, 2005 #11
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:

Page Not Found
www.xanga.com

Sorry, the page you have requested could not be found or is no longer public.

go to rkelchen's site | return to xanga

» Return to Previous Page
» Return to Xanga Frontpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM

-Yankee Jim
Censorship. That's all these pussies know how to do.

Old September 30th, 2005 #12
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Default Latest from Ashley W. Young

After meticulously purging his blog entries of all dissenting comments, our aspiring Shabbat goy Ashley W. Young wrote the following:

Quote:
As some of you may have noticed my Xanga was flamed recently by a number of white supremacist Alex Linder's followers. They left numerous hateful, rude, and angry comments aimed at myself and those I know and care about. They all used pseudonyms of course; being cowards they do not provide the same type of open information that we do in this free society in which we exist. I have since removed their comments and blocked them from posting to my Xanga. I apologize if this has disturbed any of my readers. I also apologize for anyone that has been adversely affected by my stand against evil and hate.

With that said the comments of those who adhere to Mr. Linder's dogma have only served to solidify my beliefs. Thank you, to those who commented: you have only served to strengthen my resolve and continue my actions through C.U.A.H. and by many other means, I assure you. In their folly these people believe that by attacking those they feel may be sympathetic to their cause that they can weaken this community. They are wrong. They believe that because I am indeed 100% European-American that I will care about the filth and trash emitting from their mouths. They are wrong. But lets face it folks, these relegated and dispossessed individuals are wrong all across the board. There is no excuse for them.

I now call upon you, all of you, Senators, Christians, Chairmen and women, Jews, Reverends, Soldiers, and men and women of all walks of life, to stand up, be counted, and counter this hatred in our midst. There is only one option, one choice before all of us. That option is to stand up for what we believe in, to espouse what we hold dear. If we fail in what we're doing, if we stand by idly and let these foul individuals accomplish their goals, then what kind of legacy will we have left in this world? What land will our children have to grow up in? Will we have anything left for future generations? The answer is no. I said it once, and I will say it again, now is the time to stand and be counted.

Sincerely,
Ashley W. Young
Student
Posted 9/29/2005 at 1:05 PM
http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=...&uid=357450609

Our emasculated friend has absorbed the lesson of his Jewish masters well: When you can't counter your adversaries' arguments, the next best thing is to smear and silence them. What a promising recruit the ADL has found in young Ashley.

Old September 30th, 2005 #13
Chain

A bit affected you are in your writing, Ashley. Conan Doyle and the Victorians are long gone. You'd be more believable if you got some of that fake gray and sprayed it lightly onto your mustache and beard. Instant graybeard, and you won't even have to try and learn to write like Linder!

I was driving through Roanoake, VA two days ago at prime AM radio time, and the two White guys and a chick DJ's (in their mid 30's I guess) were uproariously laughing and acting AM-childish, and then they'd cut to the nigger bling bling sound effect "music", one cut after another.

It's clear that young Whites don't know who they are or where they should go.

Old September 30th, 2005 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

When we are silenced in this manner, it's an open admission that those who oppose us can't win debate. Simple as that. Ashley, you are a total pussy.

Old September 30th, 2005 #15
Rounder

Intellectual White men like Mandell and Young know damn well the White Race is dying out rapidly, and that therefore, their own families and children have no future. But yet, they feel the compulsion to verbally attack pro-White groups and individuals.

Why??? I'll tell you why. IMMEDIATE SELF INTERESTS !!! It's good for their careers and pocketbooks which they care far more for, than their own children. And in fair debate with them, the fact of their selfishness and cowardice would be easily proven, especially to their teenaged (and older) children.

Old September 30th, 2005 #16
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
When we are silenced in this manner, it's an open admission that those who oppose us can't win debate. Simple as that. Ashley, you are a total pussy.

Yes, I noticed that he did that, with a post that said something like "I took care of those posts." So I then posted something to the effect of yes, you know how to "take care" of ridding your site of any semblance of truth, whihc stayed up for a few minutes. I then added this:

Quote:
There's an old poker saying: "If you can't figure out who the sucker at the table is, you're the sucker." It's applicable to life as well, which, like poker, is adversarial. Think about that Ashley. I was once you, sans pipe, which is why I'm not tearing into you, as you might think a "vicious anti-semite, Nazi" would. Look around your life. Who's the sucker? You're living a relatively conflict-free life. Going to dinner with your girlfriend, sitting at home, pipe in hand, thinking about lofty things, reading lofty books, thinking you know so much better than most others, seeing the good in most around you, which is probably mostly accurate because you're living in a mostly White environment, which of course you don't notice because you're "color blind." You admire and trust this Jew professor of yours, Mandell. He knows just how to talk to you, to make you feel good about yourself, he probably even gave you a nice "pat on the head" for your wonderful work in unearthing the "evil, Nazi conspiracy" in your midst. He's proud of you. Of course what you're not aware of is that Dr. Mandell adheres to a "religion" which is essentially a racial supremacist hate group, one which favors the interests of Jews above all others. Did you know that his religion permits him, nay encourages him to swindle, deceive and otherwise use the gentiles (non-Jews) he encounters to his own benefit. It permits him to, if he so chose, rape gentile children as young as three, without consequence. It forbids him to do any good for a gentile unless such conduct is designed to benefit himself or other Jews more. It claims that Jesus Christ is in hell boiling in semen and human feces. His holy book, The Talmud, proclaims that "even the best of the gentiles should be killed." Google it up, Ashley. From the jewsmedia which tells you what to think, to your Jew professor/advisor/boss(?) who apparently tells you how to think and what to do, your life is dominated by Jews. At their rigged game, you're the sucker. And whether you want to face up to that truth now or ten years from now, one day you'll realize that what I say is true. Instead of fighting against your own people, on the side of an alien race who would see you exterminated, being a traitor to your own descendants (if you ever have any), why not join the right side, the White side. "You have nothing to lose but your chains."
Let's see how long it stays up. I wrote it out of genuine concern for this guy. He's our White brother, and his brain has been completely co-opted by these kikes, much like many others today. I figure it won't get through to him today, but if it plants a single seed of potential doubt, or if he actually has the courage to "Google it up" he might wind up on the beginning of a road to waking up.

Plus, I noticed he claimed everyone used a pseduonym. . . Either he didn't notice mine (unlikely as I had the longest post) or he's just lying.

Old September 30th, 2005 #17
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Intellectual White men like Mandell and Young know damn well the White Race is dying out rapidly, and that therefore, their own families and children have no future. But yet, they feel the compulsion to verbally attack pro-White groups and individuals.

Why??? I'll tell you why. IMMEDIATE SELF INTERESTS !!! It's good for their careers and pocketbooks which they care far more for, than their own children. And in fair debate with them, the fact of their selfishness and cowardice would be easily proven, especially to their teenaged (and older) children.

Glenn:

Mandell is his Jew professor, he states so in his blog. So here it's Jew uses brainwashed shabbos goy. This Young guy isn't so cynical about it either. He's a True Believer.

Old September 30th, 2005 #18
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
Yes, I noticed that he did that, with a post that said something like "I took care of those posts." So I then posted something to the effect of yes, you know how to "take care" of ridding your site of any semblance of truth, whihc stayed up for a few minutes. I then added this:

Let's see how long it stays up. I wrote it out of genuine concern for this guy. He's our White brother, and his brain has been completely co-opted by these kikes, much like many others today. I figure it won't get through to him today, but if it plants a single seed of potential doubt, or if he actually has the courage to "Google it up" he might wind up on the beginning of a road to waking up.

Plus, I noticed he claimed everyone used a pseduonym. . . Either he didn't notice mine (unlikely as I had the longest post) or he's just lying.
I see he "took care" of my new post already.

Old September 30th, 2005 #19
JohnAFlynn
Banned

There's one guest online reading this thread. I guarantee that's Mr. Young. Hi Ashley. If I were still moderating, I could get his IP.

Old September 30th, 2005 #20
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
There's one guest online reading this thread. I guarantee that's Mr. Young. Hi Ashley. If I were still moderating, I could get his IP.

There's two guests now reading the thread, and one guest looking at the Kirksville subforum.

Thread