VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2017 #1
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Default Proof: Michael Savage is NOT on our side

Many years ago, I used to be a Michael Savage listener and was "mesmerized" by his views, which were much the same as mine. But it has been many years now that I have personally come to the conclusion that, no matter what they claim to believe, you just can't trust a Jew - whether it be Michael Savage, Ben Shapiro or whomever - no matter what they say they believe.

And for me, this is good proof for those of you that listen to this shill. I came across this video surfing Youtube and decided to listen, even though it was a Savage video. https://youtu.be/EZeiunoX7bY?t=3m37s

In the video, Savage says that he does not believe in the right for Americans to own automatic weapons stating "what do you need a thing like that for?" and somewhat belittling those who claim protection against a tyrannical govt as a reason to own such weapons.

By saying such things, Savage is basically really saying that he does not believe that the 2nd Amendment exists for US citizens to protect themselves against a tyrannical govt, that it is merely for self defense and hunting and sport - that he, too, buys into the bullsht that the govt knows best and is merely saving us from ourselves by banning such weapons.

I'm not saying that ownership of automatic weapons is a sure-fire way to combat a modern military, but it sure would be a big help in certain situations. Without them, I personally don't believe people have a fighting chance in this day and age.

I know, I know, many of you are going to say, "hey, we already know this". But the fact is, I have met many WNs both on the internet and in real life that are constantly siding with and exalting conservatives and even Jews who come out and espouse beliefs that appear to in favor of WNs. Heck, I used to be one of them.

But the bottom line is, not only can you not trust someone just because they have conservative ideals, but you certainly can't trust them if they are a Jew. Savage has always perpetuated the lies about Germans and Nazis, about the lampshades and soap made with Jew flesh. He tows the party-line, making sure he defames Nazis and perpetuates the "6 million story" to appease the media gods. The man simply cannot be trusted because he is a mainstream conservative and also because he's just another Jew.

JMHO, FWIW

Old October 12th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Correct. None of these cuckservative radio hosts are on the White side. They are traitors and scum who should be hanging from the end of a rope. As for Michael "Savage" Weiner, he is just another lying parasitic jew who is loyal to his tribe.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 12th, 2017 #3
Gladiatrix

Jew dog Weiner trashes injured Goyim American soldiers who come back from jew-pushed wars.

Old October 12th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Jew dog Weiner trashes injured Goyim American soldiers who come back from jew-pushed wars.

Papantonio: The Pathetic Story of Michael 'Weenie' Savage - The Ring Of Fire
That's okay, I trash green niggers all the time for being such retards risking life and limb to sign up and volunteer for Hymie's wars.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Tags
jew, michael savage

Thread