VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 18th, 2018 #1
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default South Africa’s white farmers reportedly being murdered & tortured off their land

Quote:
Violent attacks against South Africa's white farmers are on the rise, according to Paul Toohey, a reporter from Australia’s Daily Telegraph, who traveled to the country.

Last month, South Africa's parliament voted to allow white-owned land expropriation without compensation. That followed South Africa’s new President Cyril Ramaphosa’s pledge to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country. He claimed the land was “taken under colonialism and apartheid.”

“This is normal in South Africa to be attacked on a farm,” a 39-year old farmer Berdus Henrico told the reporter.

Berdus and his 51-year old partner Estelle Nieuwenhuys have been raided in the Limpopo province. The farmer has three bullet wounds - two through his shoulder and one through his face that came out the back of his neck.

“They took my hunting gun, my shotgun, two cell phones, our DVD player, our TV,” said Berdus, adding that Estelle was praying, out loud, begging them to stop.

“They want money and they want guns. They want the people off the land so as they can go on like they want to. They want it here like it was in Zimbabwe a few years ago when they chased all the whites out and let it go to the ground.”

According to AfriForum, a group that was set up to draw attention to the farmers’ plight, there were a record 404 farm attacks in 2017, four times the number recorded in the country a decade ago. The 2018 figures are expected to easily top last year’s numbers.

AfriForum is trying to work with police and government to raise awareness.

“If we see a white farmer being tortured, being burned with torches or clothing irons, gang-raped, we don’t see any focus on these cruel crimes,” said Ian Cameron, head of AfriForum Community Safety.

The organization’s statistics show the number of commercial farmers in South Africa declined from more than 60,000 to 35,000 during the past two decades. More than 60 percent of farm attack victims were over 50 years old.

Cameron explained that the government views farm attacks as “normal” crime.

“The cruelty that goes with farm attacks is disproportionate compared to other crime,” he said. “An urban crime might last 10 minutes, but [on farms] people can be tortured for up to nine hours.”

There is something warlike in the country, according to Cameron. “This country is damaged. We are psychologically damaged,” he said.

South Africa has a population of over 50 million people. According to a 2017 government audit, white people own 72 percent of farmland.

The leader of South Africa’s radical Marxist opposition party (the Economic Freedom Fighters) Julius Malema said recently the mayor of Port Elizabeth should be removed because he is white.

“We are cutting the throat of whiteness,” said Malema.
https://www.rt.com/business/421562-a...s-mudered/amp/

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old March 18th, 2018 #2
Man of the road

Why didn't he use the guns to defend himself?

Old March 18th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Angry

QED

14/88

Erik

Old March 18th, 2018 #4
Ironguard1940

Default If the farmers won't fight they will have to flee or die

There is little doubt the government of South Africa is actively involved in these farm attacks, whether directly or indirectly. This is exactly what happened in Zimbabwe in the early 2000s, but this is on a much larger scale because South Africa has many times more farmers than Zimbabwe did. The farmers really have two choices, neither one very good-go to war or leave. The entire White population of South Africa may have these two options as well. IMO these Whites are in the deepest shit of any country right now.

Old March 19th, 2018 #5
Stan

"They took my hunting gun, my shotgun", They were armed, they knew this was coming, and they didn't fight back ? Instead they take it on their knees , praying and begging ? This makes Me want to puke , is this what the White Man has become ? WTF ?

Old March 19th, 2018 #6
LinderisaGreatMan

So Elon musk's father shot 3 niggers invading his house to murder him and rape his wife and Rob him. And Elon Musk responded by saying his father was evil.

Promise we are letting whites get away with battlefield cowardice on a scale that is unbelievable.

If they don't fight they ain't white

Old March 19th, 2018 #7
Erik T. White

Angry A possible genocide of Whites not seen since WWII, Stalin, and Cocescu!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
There is little doubt the government of South Africa is actively involved in these farm attacks, whether directly or indirectly. This is exactly what happened in Zimbabwe in the early 2000s, but this is on a much larger scale because South Africa has many times more farmers than Zimbabwe did. The farmers really have two choices, neither one very good-go to war or leave. The entire White population of South Africa may have these two options as well. IMO these Whites are in the deepest shit of any country right now.
Good sir, I agree with your opinion.

It is, IMHO, far beyond the pale of anything that has happened to Whites since WWII.

Now there is a hostile government, bent against a race. Niggers in political power are just shy of genocide of the Whites in South Africa!!!!

I was born in the state of Georgia. "Prince Harry's" little thot said:

Quote:
Describing her ancestry, Markle said: "My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American. I'm half black and half white. ... I have come to embrace [this and] say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman."[12] Her mother is descended from Africans enslaved in Georgia,[13] and her father from Dutch, English, and Irish settlers.[14][15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle

I shall wager that there will be more Whites SLAUGHTERED MERCILESSLY THAN THE SUM TOTAL OF ALL NIGGER SLAVES KILLED DURING THE YEARS IN WHICH SLAVERY WAS LEGAL IN THE KWA!!!!

All you nigger loving SJWs, I don't see you protesting!!

You SLEEP WITH NIGGERS!!!!

EAT SHIT, SJWS!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old March 19th, 2018 #8
Ironguard1940

Default I do not see a good end for the White SA farmers thanks mainly to US and the kikes

What happened to the White farmers in Zimbabwe should have been a preview of coming attractions for the Boers. They should have taken it as the most serious threat imaginable to their livelihood and their lives. Although the White farmers in Zimbabwe were subject to brutal farm attacks in which they were robbed, raped and murdered, their ordeal was a fraction as horrific as what the SA farmers are enduring right now. This is partially because there were far fewer of them than their SA counterparts, but the sheer brutality of the SA farm attacks staggers the imagination. Zimbabwean farmers were given the kid glove treatment compared to what SA farmers have gotten and will get.

What enrages me to sun's core temperature is that some of these White Zimbabwean farmers, after being robbed, raped, murdered, having their land confiscated and then run out of their country, were invited back to help the very niggers that their land was given to because the niggers could not grow shit. AND SOME DID!!! There is no goddamn fucking way on this Earth that I would have done that. Many farmers accepted invitations to other African nations to farm albeit on farms a fraction of the size as their property in Zimbabwe. I would much rather have done that or given up farming.

Old March 19th, 2018 #9
Erik T. White

Angry The world ignored the warnings of WHITE GENOCIDE BY NIGGERS!!! FROM 2017!!!!

Quote:
‘Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate

NEARLY every day, horrific acts of rape, torture and murder are carried out on a community under siege. WARNING: Graphic.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

LAST month, British woman Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn were woken at 2am by three men breaking into a window of their remote farm in Dullstroom, a small town in the northeast of South Africa, about 240km from the nearest capital city.

The couple, who had lived in the area for 20 years, were tied up, stabbed, and tortured with a blowtorch for several hours. The masked men stuffed a plastic bag down Mrs Howarth’s throat, and attempted to strangle her husband with a bag around his neck.

The couple were bundled into their own truck, still in their pyjamas, and driven to a roadside where they were shot. Mrs Howarth, 64, a former pharmaceutical company executive, was shot twice in the head. Mr Lynn, 66, was shot in the neck.

Miraculously he survived, and managed to flag down a passer-by early on Sunday morning. Mrs Howarth, who police said was “unrecognisable” from her injuries, had multiple skull fractures, gunshot wounds and “horrific” burns to her breasts.

“Sue was discovered amongst some trees, lying in a ditch,” writes Jana Boshoff, reporter for the local Middelburg Observer newspaper. “Her rescuers managed to find her by following her groans of pain and then noticing drag marks from the road into the field.

“Her head was covered with a towel. Her eyes were swollen shut. She was partially clothed with just scraps of her shirt remaining. Her breasts and upper body was bloody. The plastic bag, shoved down her throat, took some effort to remove because her jaw was clamped down tightly.

“How she managed to breathe with the bag in her throat remains a mystery. One of her rescuers later recalled how Sue was unresponsive except for the constant groaning. Whilst the man ran back to the road to see if an ambulance has not arrived yet, she managed to curl one of her arms around her breasts in a last attempt to protect herself.”

She was rushed to hospital and placed on life support, but died two days later.

-snip-

In any other country, such a crime would be almost unthinkable. But in South Africa, these kinds of farm attacks are happening nearly every day. This year so far, there have been more than 70 attacks and around 25 murders in similar attacks on white farmers.

Earlier this month, for example, 64-year-old Nicci Simpson was tortured with a power drill during an attack involving three men at her home on a farm in the Vaal area, about two hours drive from Johannesburg.

When paramedics arrived, they found three dead dogs, and the woman lying in a pool of blood, spokesman Russel Meiring told News24. “They used a drill to torture her,” police spokesman Lungelo Dlamini said.

Official statistics on farm attacks are non-existent, due to what human rights groups have described as a “cover-up” by the notoriously corrupt — and potentially complicit — South African government.

-snip-

“The farmers live in fear, because being a farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world,” Henk van de Graaf, spokesman for the TAU, told Swedish newspaper Nya Tider last year.

“The average murder ratio per 100,000 or the population in the world is nine, I believe. In South Africa, it is 54. But for the farming community it is 138, which is the highest for any occupation in the world.”

Since 2007, at the direction of the government, South African police have stopped releasing statistics about the race of the victims. Monitoring group Genocide Watch says the cover-up has been exacerbated by American and European governments, which have “remained silent about the problem, reinforcing the campaign of denial”.

The rise in farm attacks has been blamed on increasingly anti-white hate speech, particularly from the ruling African National Congress.

In 2010, high-profile ANC member Julius Malema sang “Shoot the Farmer, Kill the Boer”, which Genocide Watch describes as “once a revolutionary song, but now an incitement to commit genocide”.

Malema was convicted for hate speech and the singing of the song was banned, but just seven months later president Jacob Zuma sang the song himself at an ANC event, in direct contempt of the judge’s ruling.

Malema was later kicked out the ANC, forming his own Marxist party, the Economic Freedom Fighters, which is now the third-largest party in parliament. Recently, Malema has been travelling the country urging black South Africans to take back land from “Dutch thugs”.

“People of South Africa, where you see a beautiful land, take it, it belongs to you,” Malema was quoted in The Telegraph as telling parliament.

Perhaps in response to populist pressure from Malema, Zuma earlier this month called for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation. Zuma urged the “black parties” in the parliament to unite to form the two-thirds majority that would be needed to make the necessary change to the country’s constitution.

Last week, during a debate in parliament about the farm attacks, an ANC MP shouted “Bury them alive!” while MP Pieter Groenewald was speaking about the plight of white farmers.

“This is proof that the utterances of political leaders could lead to violence and murders and that the issue of farm murders is of little importance to the ANC,” AfriForum’s head of community safety, Ian Cameron, said in a statement afterwards. “Certain members of the ANC were chatting during the debate and not listening nor partaking at all.”

While right-wing groups have claimed South Africa is experiencing “white genocide”, Genocide Watch disputes that characterisation. According to the group’s founding president, Dr Gregory Stanton, “early warnings of genocide are still deep in South African society, though genocide has not begun”.

“The fact that farm murders do not comply with the legal definition of genocide in no way renders the crisis that white farmers in particular face in South Africa as less imminent,” AfriForum deputy CEO Ernst Roets wrote in a report this month.

“It is important to note that not all who are murdered on farms are white people. On the other hand, it is equally important to note that black farmers are not subjected to the same levels of torture as their white counterparts.”

Australian rice farmer Graeme Kruger, who emigrated from South Africa to New Zealand in 1997 before coming to Australia in 2012, said an increasing number of white farmers were getting out.

“I would like to say, I certainly have never been and was never a supporter of the apartheid regime, and I certainly didn’t immigrate because I wanted to get away from South Africa,” said Kruger, now executive director of the Ricegrowers’ Association of Australia.

“We supported and openly celebrated the changes. But equally what is happening now is not right. To me it’s about humanity. Whether it’s the old apartheid regime or black-on-black violence or xenophobia, leaders need to be very careful with their positions and inciting violence towards anyone.”

Kruger’s family, like many, has been touched by violence. “My wife’s aunt — it wasn’t a farm situation — they broke in through the roof, stole her TV, tied her up with cords and she was killed,” he said.

Asked whether he feared South Africa would become another Zimbabwe, where white farmers have all but been driven out, Kruger was uncertain.

“My family back in South Africa have chosen not to [get out], and they love living there,” he said. “They have a very hopeful, pragmatic view, but they are also concerned.

-snip-.

“The question I would ask, given the rhetoric, is there a future for farming in South Africa? It’s not just about, is there a future for white farmers. It’s three times more dangerous to be a farmer than it is to be a policeman. It’s sad — it’s not what we want."
http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...b77522c06d6476

From link above:

Quote:
Robert Lynn managed to survive the attack.Source:Supplied

Quote:
Mr Lynn shows how he was tortured with a blowtorch. Picture: ITV NewsSource:Supplied
The world ignored the NIGGER JACOB ZUMA AND HIS APES!!!!

The article is dated March 25, 2017!!!!

THE WORLD IGNORED THE WARNING!!!!!

For truth in reporting about NIGGERS, come to......

VNN!!!!!

WE USE THE NIGGER WORD AND AREN'T AFRAID TO DO IT!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 19th, 2018 at 09:23 PM. Reason: more info

Old March 20th, 2018 #10
Donncha Dennis

Sorry but if it comes down to open genocide I know farmers have a tough life and they got to make a living somehow but god damn stop feeding these fucking feral niggers refuse to grow anything for these fuckers if they are just going to kill you and take your land anyway I sure as hell wouldn't FEED them on top of it let them eat dirt Whats more is its one of the few trump cards whites have there oh im sure a few nigger farms and farmers exist but nothing like the efficiency and quantity white farmers produce. If all the white farmers could just band together for one moment and say we are refusing to grow any more crops the niggers will either a) start the show off openly or b) back down and realize that they just pissed off their major food source. Knowing niggers they will probably go with a. I hope whitey spits and shits in their crops everyday and poison them as they do, nothing is fair in war when it comes to these people you got to do everything in your power to weaken them.

Old March 20th, 2018 #11
AmericanRobin

Whites need to gtfo out of Africa. It is a hell hole, the niggers are destroying everything. The majestic animals are being poached and slaughtered into extinction.
And the white people are marked for death.

I am so sick of these subhuman bipeds getting sympathy and free passes into Europe to rape, pillage, and destroy it.
What in the hell is wrong with the white race?

Anyone with a few marbles rolling around can see for themselves that niggers are akin to a atom bomb. They hate white people, are filled with envy of the white race, and want them dead.
Yet stupid white people allow themselves and their families to be destroyed by these apes. And this is worldwide.

Get the hell out while you can white man...let these black demons fend for themselves.
Africa can use a major depopulation....maybe some of the worthy beings such as the animals might then have a chance to escape the slaughter & destruction of the filthy black savages.

Freaking unbelievable.

Last edited by AmericanRobin; March 20th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.

Old March 20th, 2018 #12
Erik T. White

This is one reason I'm glad I live in the kwa. I gave myself a late Christmas present of a fine rifle which is chambered for the .300 Winchester Magnum round. According to the reports I've read, the 300 Win Mag will take down all game in the North American and South American continents, including the Alaskan brown bear and polar bear. Cartridges are relatively expensive: however, I just bought my first 100 rounds.

My wife was in the U. S. Army (1970s era) and doesn't like firearms. Go figure.

In a SHTF scenario I think I'm relatively prepared, since I have other legal weapons also.

I pity the White South Africans, all of them. The apes won't stop killings with farmers, IMHO.

14/88

Erik

Old March 20th, 2018 #13
Ironguard1940

Default Stupid ass cucks like this one enable the kaffirs to take the farms and murder Whites

Quote:

Australian rice farmer Graeme Kruger, who emigrated from South Africa to New Zealand in 1997 before coming to Australia in 2012, said an increasing number of white farmers were getting out.

“I would like to say, I certainly have never been and was never a supporter of the apartheid regime, and I certainly didn’t immigrate because I wanted to get away from South Africa,” said Kruger, now executive director of the Ricegrowers’ Association of Australia.

“We supported and openly celebrated the changes. But equally what is happening now is not right. To me it’s about humanity. Whether it’s the old apartheid regime or black-on-black violence or xenophobia, leaders need to be very careful with their positions and inciting violence towards anyone.”

Kruger’s family, like many, has been touched by violence. “My wife’s aunt — it wasn’t a farm situation — they broke in through the roof, stole her TV, tied her up with cords and she was killed,” he said.

Asked whether he feared South Africa would become another Zimbabwe, where white farmers have all but been driven out, Kruger was uncertain.

“My family back in South Africa have chosen not to [get out], and they love living there,” he said. “They have a very hopeful, pragmatic view, but they are also concerned.

You goddamn fucking idiotic self-hating race traitor. You SUPPORTED the end of White rule and now lament the anti-white violence and the death of your family member by the kaffirs? DAMN I wish the kaffirs had gotten to you. It incenses me to think of all the decent White farmers that supported Apartheid that are getting murdered because of the nearly 70% of SA Whites that supported ending White rule.

Old March 20th, 2018 #14
Ironguard1940

Default Old SA flag taken without compansation during SJW protest

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...otest-20180308

Quote, and it is a rich one:

"I think once again, this is an example that right wingers only want to use violence to solve their problems," Pienaar said.

Of course, the kaffirs that have murdered thousands of White farmers really don't want to use violence to solve their problems...

Another article on the 'protest.'

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...-flag-20180307

Article debating banning old SA flag.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...ation-20171105

Old March 20th, 2018 #15
Ironguard1940

Default South Africa be offended by Australia's willingness to take in White farmers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...tes/ar-BBKgYWr

Quote:

Dutton said it appeared to him that some of the white farmers were being "persecuted" and needed help "from a civilized country like ours," drawing outrage from South Africa, a country that shed decades of white-dominated apartheid rule in the early 1990s.

Australia could ship their niggers to SA and take in productive White farmers. A twofer for sure.

Old March 20th, 2018 #16
Negros are apes
Banned

Big Jew wants South Africa for the minerals. Electric car batteries, solar panels, copper.

Easiest way to exploit the country is to run out all the whites growing the food. Without food to eat their economy collapses and currency becomes worthless. Niggers starve and start killing each other. Government is able to stamp out the political opposition and turn the place into a real African country.

I be's the 0.000001 percent

we be kangs now an' shit

Old March 21st, 2018 #17
Ironguard1940

Default Zimbabwe's new president to offer 99 year leases to remaning White farmers

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/zimbabw...mers-1.4514050

Damn. I did not see that coming. I guess the new prez knows that without White farmers his nigger nations starves. Personally, if I were one of the remaining White farmers there I would sell off my land and farming equipment for whatever I could get and move to another nation, either to farm or do something else. To HELL with Zimbabwe, I don't care if they did get a new HNIC.

Old March 21st, 2018 #18
Man of the road

Quote:
“We supported and openly celebrated the changes. But equally what is happening now is not right. To me it’s about humanity. Whether it’s the old apartheid regime or black-on-black violence or xenophobia, leaders need to be very careful with their positions and inciting violence towards anyone.
His first problem was believing groids are human and live by the same ethics compass as us.

I wonder if he'll ever figure out why Apartheid existed in the first place?

Old March 21st, 2018 #19
AmericanRobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/zimbabw...mers-1.4514050

Damn. I did not see that coming. I guess the new prez knows that without White farmers his nigger nations starves. Personally, if I were one of the remaining White farmers there I would sell off my land and farming equipment for whatever I could get and move to another nation, either to farm or do something else. To HELL with Zimbabwe, I don't care if they did get a new HNIC.

To hell with Zimbabwe and the filthy lying niggers.
We know the jigs can just as easy take back/break the 99 year lease & slaughter all the Whites and who will stop them?
Hell if I found myself and family (would never willingly be in that situation) on a continent surrounded by a billion negroes you can bet I would gtfo asap!

Old March 21st, 2018 #20
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
South Africa: Blacks Kill One White Farmer Every Five Days in 2018

Black criminal gangs have killed one white South African farmer every five days so far this year, according to new figures released by the AgriSA agricultural union in Pretoria.
http://newobserveronline.com/south-a...-days-in-2018/

The jews want it their way.

Tags
south africa, south african crime

Thread