Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2018 #21
Jeffrey Smither

So we have a Jew running the college which is typical and of course being Floriduh it's going to be spic and knowing how Jews are they cheap on everything and go with the lowest spic bidder.

Could have paid a bit more with white, out of state firm with skilled WHITE tradesmen and built the thing safer and with a better design.

Old March 16th, 2018 #22
ViV

Arrow

The Jew run Florida International University was entirely responsable for building that bridge and for all choices that were made. They didn't want the bridge to be built by Whites, because "building bridges" is often used as a metaphore for open borders and non-White coalitions to push Whites aside.

Old March 16th, 2018 #23
Jeffrey Smither

They also recently did a project on the airport in dallas. The engineer and project manager looks like some mix of Dot head and spic or something.

Old March 16th, 2018 #24
Jeffrey Smither

Posted on stormcunt.

Most of the company appears to be Cuban women. DIEversity is key!!!!!!

Old March 16th, 2018 #25
Jeffrey Smither

Their facebook page is full of dieversity

https://www.facebook.com/pg/WeAreMCM...=page_internal

Old March 16th, 2018 #26
Jeffrey Smither

Sounds like the owner was in China on "business" based on what this guy said. Also check the second link out. Spic labor and China materials. Chinese investors were also attempting to purchase the company. Also, they have a contract with the US Navy to build a new school in GITMO

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/munil...dge-collapsed/

Old March 17th, 2018 #27
Ironguard1940

Default Female chauvinist pigs are showing their true colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post

The 'engineer' was a spic woman, and to think (((They))) keep pushing for more wymyn in STEM fields.

Things that aren't designed or built by White men should come with a warning plaque.
March being Women's History Month, just last week they had a women in STEM meeting at a Henrico County library. Personally, I think the failure had more to do with the fact the engineer was a spic than a woman. However, women in general do have the attitude that because they are women they can do it better than men. Not in this case.

Old March 17th, 2018 #28
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
March being Women's History Month
What are they celebrating?, Being a bunch of neurotic, entitled, narcissistic whores with a pathological victim complex?

Old March 17th, 2018 #29
Theodore R. Bundy

When u do go out= CCF

Old March 17th, 2018 #30
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
March being Women's History Month, just last week they had a women in STEM meeting at a Henrico County library. Personally, I think the failure had more to do with the fact the engineer was a spic than a woman. However, women in general do have the attitude that because they are women they can do it better than men. Not in this case.
......and they think that b/c they're protected victim class with racial and gender hiring quotas.
One corporation I worked for had me listed as Native American/Alaskan. I kept telling them I'm White. They never changed it, probably b/c of quotas to meet.

Old March 17th, 2018 #31
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
......and they think that b/c they're protected victim class with racial and gender hiring quotas.
One corporation I worked for had me listed as Native American/Alaskan. I kept telling them I'm White. They never changed it, probably b/c of quotas to meet.
Did it help you get promotions easier? I would not request it changed. Whites should use this stupid shit to their advantage whenever possible. Give it right back to them!

Old March 17th, 2018 #32
Ironguard1940

Default Company that built Miami bridge also built !-35 replacement

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...cid=spartandhp

I do not believe I would want to cross that I-35 replacement bridge now.

They were also involved in shoddy construction involving a railroad bridge in Chesapeake, VA.

Diversity is our strength, said no one that actually believes it.

Old March 17th, 2018 #33
Ironguard1940

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
What are they celebrating?, Being a bunch of neurotic, entitled, narcissistic whores with a pathological victim complex?
At the risk of both of us being called sexist, I think you have nailed that down.

Old March 17th, 2018 #34
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Did it help you get promotions easier? I would not request it changed. Whites should use this stupid shit to their advantage whenever possible. Give it right back to them!
I agree, if there is an "unknown" option to check then go ahead and do that. You know these corporations and ZOG only use this data to push Whites out of positions.

Besides, I thought race is just a 'social construct' and we're all equal and all that other mumbo jumbo, so why do they need info on something that doesn't exist?

Old March 17th, 2018 #35
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
At the risk of both of us being called sexist, I think you have nailed that down.
I could give less of a shit if some cuck calls me sexist.

Old March 17th, 2018 #36
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...cid=spartandhp

I do not believe I would want to cross that I-35 replacement bridge now.

They were also involved in shoddy construction involving a railroad bridge in Chesapeake, VA.

Diversity is our strength, said no one that actually believes it.
They do a lot of work here in Floriduh too. Our construction is shit down here compared to states that have mostly whites on construction on skilled trade labor.

I wonder how many of those high rise over priced condos are built by spics and this dieversity company. Hopefully them overpriced shit boxes are full of rich jews and Yankees and start crumbling down.

I don't like many unions a lot, BUT when it comes to skilled construction trades they do a better job because most of them are whites in the skilled trade unions. Up in St. Louis they have hardly any niggers or spics in the skilled trades and the construction is done a lot better because it's 98 percent white MEN doing the work and making good money and perform better work in return.

Do you think down here with right to work hector or pedro is going to give a shit?

Old March 17th, 2018 #37
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I agree, if there is an "unknown" option to check then go ahead and do that. You know these corporations and ZOG only use this data to push Whites out of positions.

Besides, I thought race is just a 'social construct' and we're all equal and all that other mumbo jumbo, so why do they need info on something that doesn't exist?
Had I move up with that corp. they would have shown it as native american success instead of White, in their statistics.I didn't stay there long anyway. It was full of dieversity............woman mgr, gays, man in a dress, niggers, you get the picture.

Old March 17th, 2018 #38
Ray Allan

Default The Leaning Tower of NASA

And further north up the coast at Cape Canaveral, NASA's $1 billion Mobile Launch Platform's Launch Umbilical Tower (LUT) at Launch Complex 39B is leaning slightly. NASA engineers say it's not a problem, but might only be able to be used for a single launch of the Space Launch System rocket whenever it makes its maiden flight, possibly in 2020.

The three contractors who built this marvel are RS&H and ARSC Aerospace Corp. (MLP) and Hensel Philipps (LUT). I wonder how many ape-firmative and spic-firmative-action hires work as engineers and construction workers for these companies? Not to mention NASA today?

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2018...rrective-work/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 17th, 2018 #39
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
And further north up the coast at Cape Canaveral, NASA's $1 billion Mobile Launch Platform's Launch Umbilical Tower (LUT) at Launch Complex 39B is leaning slightly. NASA engineers say it's not a problem, but might only be able to be used for a single launch of the Space Launch System rocket whenever it makes its maiden flight, possibly in 2020.

The three contractors who built this marvel are RS&H and ARSC Aerospace Corp. (MLP) and Hensel Philipps (LUT). I wonder how many ape-firmative and spic-firmative-action hires work as engineers and construction workers for these companies? Not to mention NASA today?

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2018...rrective-work/
If the contractors are based in Floriduh or hire workers here in Floriduh then it is definite spics were hired to do a lot of the construction work. I'm sure Nevada is the same way.

Old March 17th, 2018 #40
Jeffrey Smither

Another case of blue niggers just standing around. Wouldn't even let this chick help someone. Kid died.

Thread