Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2018 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Totally white kid totally responsible for bombings: white nationalists BTFO

Quote:
Austin serial bomber used KELLY KILLMORE as his alias to FEDEX two devices during his terror campaign as his devout Christian family claim 'they had no idea of the darkness' he had spiraled into

Austin bomber Mark Anthony Conditt, 23, blew himself up as police tried to arrest him about 2am Wednesday
Police were able to zero in on the bomber after obtaining CCTV footage of him posting two packages at a FedEx office in Austin on Sunday night
Authorities are warning more bombs could be out there because Conditt's final movements aren't yet known
The bomber had gone on a three week bombing spree that killed two people and injured at least five others
The most recent package bomb detonated at a FedEx distribution center near San Antonio early Tuesday
Police still do not know the motive behind the attacks or whether the bomber had an accomplice
Investigators say Conditt's Google search history indicated he was researching other addresses
Bomber used 'exotic' batteries ordered online from Asia to make his bombs and bought some equipment from a local Home Depot store
Conditt, who previously worked as a computer repair technician, is believed to have made the bombs himself
His extended family in Colorado said they were in shock following the revelation Conditt was a serial bomber
Neighbors described Conditt as a quiet, studious young man who came from a 'good Christian' family
His 2012 blog posts indicate he was in favor of the death penalty and was against gay marriage and abortion
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rrest-him.html

Just take one look at this Aryan Monster:

No doubt his 100% pure Aryan Father indoctrinated him in the tenets of white supremacy.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #2
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Definitely some 56er going on there. I think the media has been pulling the old white filter on pictures of this kid, the opposite of how they darken white women in ads.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #3
Gladiatrix

Old March 22nd, 2018 #4
Susan

Admittedly, I haven't read everything on this guy. But...wtf??? Is he White or not?

Was he adopted or did Mommy have sex wif someone other than Daddy? 'Cause this guy does not look like the rest of the family. Usually there's some family resemblance but he really looks odd here.

The reason I want to know is because as soon as the media kikes in Texas started saying he was White, WSB radio started chirping non stop that it was a White man, even though by that time there was no obvious racial angle because all races had been apparently targeted or no one had been targeted...it was all just random.

But WSB radio always goes for the anti White male angle no matter what. Those kikes and their staff really hate White males. But if this guy is not White, and it's well known that he is not, then I'm calling the WSB news director and blasting him for their lies.

If this guy isn't White and there was no racial motive, then this has nothing to do with us.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #5
Joe from OH

I haven't been following this much, but I saw the only picture I saw of the bomber, he looked non white. But it's hard to really tell based on what I've seen.

As the late, great Robert Frenz used to say, "the darker America gets, the more who will claim that they are white". In the jewsmedia case, it should be revised to: "the darker we make America, the more we will attempt to blame its problems on those who are white-even if they're not".

Last edited by Joe from OH; March 22nd, 2018 at 09:47 AM.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #6
Joe from OH

https://everipedia.org/wiki/christina-conditt/

Here's the sister. Lists "White/Caucasion" as ethnicity.

Thread