VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 22nd, 2019 #1
alex revision

Default The Future that Awaits Whites Working Under Non-White Immigrant Bosses

The Future that Awaits Whites Working Under Non-White Immigrant Bosses

"Harmony Staff" hired under the "Harmony Movement", a "not-for-profit organization to combat inter-racial intolerance and to confront the 'us versus them' attitude...prevalent in Canadian society". "We will not allow racist White males in our staff!"

Nov 21, 2019

​​​I wish to pass on a story that I feel should be told. It is a story of loss. Not a loss of a loved one but a loss of identity and sense of belonging to a nation I thought was my own. I am a fifth generation Canadian of British descent. My family on my fathers side were farmers and my family on my mothers side came from a long line of military men. My grandfather fought in the second world war in the airforce and my great grandfather served in the first world war as a medic. My family made great sacrifices to help shape this land. They were settlers and defenders...

https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2019/11/...nt-bosses.html

Old November 22nd, 2019 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

"You must learn to worship your superiors, honky."

Old November 22nd, 2019 #3
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
What a load of bullshit, the Africans could never develop such advanced technology.

While the Africans were still walking around half-naked and hunting animals for food, the people in Europe and Asia were already making groundbreaking discoveries, inventions and structures like farms, ranches, agricultural terraces, aquaculture centers, apartment blocks, animal mill, watermill, and windmill factories, blast furnaces, oil refineries, roads, highways, drawbridges, suspension bridges, causeways, ocean going ships, and even artificial islands that were used as commercial and naval relay stations for ships.

Here are examples of racially inferior, superstitious stupidity, even in modern times:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06...et-rich-spell/
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06...-contain-gold/

Old November 22nd, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Post on niggus americanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post

More fucking hollywitz fantasy produced by jews ...riddle me this whiteman, why do only a tiny handful of the 40 million descendants of our former slave population ever 'vacation' in black Africa? Their favorite travel destination is Europe, not the 'muthaland'.

First off, black Africans hate our niggers, they look down on them and don't want them in their countries. And rightfully so.

Even the delusional mulattess Oprah Winfrey knows there is no place on the 'dark continent' remotely like 'Wakanda' except playing on some savages movie or teevee screen. When she visits Africa itz always South Africa, a country that was tamed by whites and is now falling apart under black governance, a scene she fits right in with.

Our niggers always produce an environment like our modern Detroit even when supported by whitey's gibs and technology ...niggers are a fucking mess.

Which is why, in all honesty the only good American nigger is a dead one.

An opinion supported by the entire planet ...except in the USA where every time you turn on a teevee you see a fucking nigger dispensing itz 'wisdom'.

Woe to you America.

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 22nd, 2019 at 11:25 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2019 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

"Harmony Staff" hired under the "Harmony Movement", a "not-for-profit organization to combat inter-racial intolerance and to confront the 'us versus them' attitude...prevalent in Canadian society". "We will not allow racist White males in our staff!"[/CENTER]

Nov 21, 2019

https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2019/11/...nt-bosses.html
Let me guess...Jews are exempt, right?

Old November 23rd, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Post ya know ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Let me guess...Jews are exempt, right?
jews aren't white bro.

Thread