Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2005 #21
Volksgeist

The only guests I think you'll get will be friendly to VNN, everyone aside from them will dodge you like they dodge O'Reilly.

Old March 24th, 2005 #22
Blondie

Default Crossfire Conference Project

A few thoughts on this.

First, Steve B.'s comment:
"I disagree. So-called bogus 'personalities' of importance should be given the utmost importance! For the simple reason they can be brought into disrepute and discredited by Alex."

Is it wise to even bring up things relating to these people? I think that to attract people from the general public (ones who might be open to the message) one must be "fair and balanced" (ha) and avoid spats and disparaging attitudes towards other factions/groups/personalities. You must think of yourselves and of your mission as being driven by a much bigger picture which has no place in it for petty disputes. That is water over the dam, and new people have no idea of where rancor towards these people comes from. They represent a clean slate. In the same vein I believe that loose cannons who lack basic kinds of judgment (even if they ARE committed to white freedom) should be avoided at all costs. These people will give a wrong message to many people who would otherwise be interesting in learning more.

As to Volksgeist's comment:
"The only guests I think you'll get will be friendly to VNN, everyone aside from them will dodge you like they dodge O'Reilly."

I ask why that should be the case? A Crossfire show I would think would not have as its purpose a battle to see who can bludgeon the other guy more. (In my opinion Alex can do that in short order.) Rather, the show should be to familiarize the public with thoughts they cannot think because of brainwashing and to advertise, yes, advertise, your program, your agenda, your quest for a society in which white people can live and prosper! In other words, it should be for promotion and propaganda of the BIG picture. Your message is so critical, so strong and so coherent it would be a shame to sully it! It is obvious that your committment is deep and noble.

Blondie

Old March 24th, 2005 #23
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
A few thoughts on this.

First, Steve B.'s comment:
"I disagree. So-called bogus 'personalities' of importance should be given the utmost importance! For the simple reason they can be brought into disrepute and discredited by Alex."

Is it wise to even bring up things relating to these people? I think that to attract people from the general public (ones who might be open to the message) one must be "fair and balanced" (ha) and avoid spats and disparaging attitudes towards other factions/groups/personalities. You must think of yourselves and of your mission as being driven by a much bigger picture which has no place in it for petty disputes. That is water over the dam, and new people have no idea of where rancor towards these people comes from. They represent a clean slate. In the same vein I believe that loose cannons who lack basic kinds of judgment (even if they ARE committed to white freedom) should be avoided at all costs. These people will give a wrong message to many people who would otherwise be interesting in learning more.

As to Volksgeist's comment:
"The only guests I think you'll get will be friendly to VNN, everyone aside from them will dodge you like they dodge O'Reilly."

I ask why that should be the case? A Crossfire show I would think would not have as its purpose a battle to see who can bludgeon the other guy more. (In my opinion Alex can do that in short order.) Rather, the show should be to familiarize the public with thoughts they cannot think because of brainwashing and to advertise, yes, advertise, your program, your agenda, your quest for a society in which white people can live and prosper! In other words, it should be for promotion and propaganda of the BIG picture. Your message is so critical, so strong and so coherent it would be a shame to sully it! It is obvious that your committment is deep and noble.

Blondie

Excellent post. Agree 100%

Old April 1st, 2005 #24
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Talking

The crossfire project is on target. The first dry run will take place this weekend. Chain your mailbox is full.

Old May 9th, 2005 #25
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default feedback

listening now to the first broadcast. goyfire. took me a while, been busy.

likes-

1- your voices. You all came across calmly, without excessive modulation, etc. Sounds good on radio, not to sound nutty. I'm familiar with Alex's voice, but Chain and Agis, sound great too.

Chain, very well spoken. Great tone color in your voice too. Good radio voice.

2. technical-- dont know how you got it together, but it's incredible we're able to accomplish such a production. great job folks. btw, Chain's voice came across clearest.

3-- content-- great to hear the discussions.

-------dislikes:

1- should you follow civil rule format on the radio productions? Avoid the word nigger for example? use of epithets will limit rebroadcast of these recordings in other venues which might otherwise replay them, or snippets. same thing swearing. I say this advisedly, as you know I love to cuss and use epithets.

2- structure. maybe you should set a list of shared talking points or issues, and time cutoffs, and follow some more format to keep up the quality and avoid rambling. moderator can help with this if everybody's on the same page.

3-- context. on this forum we chat and share a certain context. when you're doing mass media outreach, try and be congnizant that others may not share your backround on issues.

Overall, great job for a demo folks! This is thrilling progress. Look forward to hearing the others.

pS: "no youre not an American, you're a little brown stubbie living on a trash mountain in Phillipines or a snake blood drinker from Guatemala!-- Alex--" LOL

Old May 9th, 2005 #26
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
1- should you follow civil rule format on the radio productions? Avoid the word nigger for example? use of epithets will limit rebroadcast of these recordings in other venues which might otherwise replay them, or snippets. same thing swearing. I say this advisedly, as you know I love to cuss and use epithets.
I thought about this too, as arguments can be made for and against. I think the best choice is to use them, but very sparingly - for special emphasis.

Old June 3rd, 2005 #27
Angle

I thought the epithets were in good taste and were well used up until the most recent Goyfire, where I think they sounded a bit too 'comfortable', like buddies drinking beer and laughing over some anecdote.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old June 3rd, 2005 #28
Blondie

Default Crossfire Conference Project

I must disagree with the use of epithets. No matter that your visceral reaction to blacks or Mexicans is revulsion and anger, you gain nothing from using epithets. Look, if you use epithets you do what AE said, limit the possibility of your message reaching people to whom that would be offensive, or limit the airing of it because of those "words." There are people in that group who would be receptive to your message, but simply cannot tolerate that language. I have shown VNN to people who tell me that. Also, in order for any white message to approach mainstream acceptance, vulgarity should be avoided. Your message rings true without the vulgarity, because it IS true. Whites are being squeezed out and brutally abused, which is encouraged by the mainstream media. How many whites know it on a certain level? I propose that many more of them do than we realize, myself included. Every time I hear something to that effect when I am out in public, for some reason I am surprised -- not all of them are dolts out there.

I just got to listen to the VNN radio programming these last couple of days, and I am also impressed with the clarity of message, excellent voices, sincerity and strength of our broadcasters. Thank you all for your passion and hard work. Without the passion, the message would die.

Old June 3rd, 2005 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

thanks for the comments. in general, we do try to limit epithets. but use them once in a while. sometimes, we use more than we intend to. i think there's a line to be walked, and i think there's a purpose to using them, but one that is easily lost when they are used too often.

our intent with goyfire is to edify the listener. unlike crossfire and its ilk, we do not attack each other, we complement one another and build on what the other guy is saying. over time, just as with VNN, the reader comes to a deeper understanding of the issue in question. he, for once, sees the issue framed properly.

i think controlled anger and limited epithets is the best way to go, and i personally am going to crack down on myself in that regard in coming shows.

Old June 4th, 2005 #30
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I find Chain's way of talking in a near deadpan and then slipping out a word occasionally like "boon groid" incredibly funny, but then again I have been at this a long time. Anyhow, did I mention that a friend of mine recently tuned into Goyfire and had a very favorable reaction? Sends his compliments. I think this spoken word stuff can be very powerful.

Old June 4th, 2005 #31
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
thanks for the comments. in general, we do try to limit epithets. but use them once in a while. sometimes, we use more than we intend to. i think there's a line to be walked, and i think there's a purpose to using them, but one that is easily lost when they are used too often.

our intent with goyfire is to edify the listener. unlike crossfire and its ilk, we do not attack each other, we complement one another and build on what the other guy is saying. over time, just as with VNN, the reader comes to a deeper understanding of the issue in question. he, for once, sees the issue framed properly.

i think controlled anger and limited epithets is the best way to go, and i personally am going to crack down on myself in that regard in coming shows.
I've got a suggestion, Alex. Why not contact some NAACP Chapter leaders and ask them for an interview? There must be thousands around the country. Just say you're a civil rights worker for Whites, and you'd like to engage in a serious and objective debate in order to cause better understanding between Blacks and Whites. Clear up misunderstandings - that sort of thing.

I believe you can locate some willing NAACP niggers. Some muds from La Raza, too. Though finding willing kikes would be far more difficult.

Heated debates between racial adversaries are not only more entertaining, but more convincing to listeners, as well. Opposing viewpoints equates to equal debate - free speech - fairness, etc.

But of course, VNN's present broadcasts are excellent and highly effective as they are. And I am pleasantly amazed at how professionally and articulate they're presented. Unequalled really, as far as I know.

Just a thought for your consideration.

Old June 4th, 2005 #32
Rounder

And just imagine the fun you could have interviewing Uncle Tom koons. You really could create some really "classic" masterpiece taped interviews. And imagine those tapes being played and replayed at college fraternities after we've mailed CD copies of the interviews to several hundred.

Thread