Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2019 #1
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Default Nigger Bitch Gender Studies Professor Blames Trump For Black Female Obesity

https://summit.news/2019/10/16/video...emale-obesity/

Quote:
Watch: Gender Studies Professor Blames Trump For Black Female Obesity

During a television appearance, a New Jersey gender studies professor claimed that Donald Trump’s policies were to blame for black female obesity.

“I hate when people talk about Black women being obese. I hate it, because it becomes a way to blame us for a set of conditions that we didn’t create,” said Brittney Cooper during a discussion on ‘Black Women OWN the Conversation’, which is broadcast on the Oprah Winfrey Network.

“We are living in the Trump era,” the professor added. “And look, those policies kill our people. You can’t get access to good health care, good insurance.”

“I hate when people talk about Black women being obese. I hate it, because it becomes a way to blame us for a set of conditions that we didn’t create.” – @ProfessorCrunk.

Watch full episodes of #BlackWomenOWN the Conversation and more on the OWN app or https://t.co/NeZ9hnezAR. pic.twitter.com/pRKukjqbnV
— Black Women OWN the Conversation (@BlackWomenOWN) September 16, 2019.............

Old October 16th, 2019 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

They're now reaching levels of niggerosity not previously thought possible - even by other niggers.

Old October 16th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Maybe put down the buckets of KFC, Shanequia!

"Presumably, she believes there were no black obese women before Trump was elected.

Cooper then went on to assert that it’s harder for black women to lose weight than white women because they are more stressed about racism and it slows down their metabolism.

Yes, really.

“It’s literally that the racism that you’re experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don’t work for you the same,” she claimed."

Old October 17th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Wink The 'usual suspects' at it again

I'm sure most of the blacks that read it are laughing at this shit.

The iconic 'aunt jemima' type rotund black female is ubiquitous even in the jungles of Africa where they never heard of Trumpy and they don't have access to half the daily calories our niggers do.

More half-assed anti-Trump bs from the 'usual suspects' .

Old October 17th, 2019 #5
James Radov

that entire atricle/vid is pure comedy gold..

I mean just take the opening line a nigger is a "Professor of gender studies"..

none of those words have any meaning, zero logic in that statement..

that whole shitshow is a better comedy routine than any kike "comedian" could ever spew..

Old October 17th, 2019 #6
bedford

Let me guess. She got her advanced degree at HoHouse College in Apelanta.
Wait is HoHouse just for males? Maybe she went to Smellman.

Old October 17th, 2019 #7
bedford

Sheboons were just as fat when Obama was prez. I am not buying the BS
from this "acamademic".

Old October 17th, 2019 #8
Niggerus Delenda Est

The North American diet is not very healthy. She should go back to Africa and eat a natural diet of grubs and termites.

Old October 18th, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Let me guess. She got her advanced degree at HoHouse College in Apelanta.
Wait is HoHouse just for males? Maybe she went to Smellman.
You're not too far off. It got its first "degree" at HO-ward universary, then a dokturat at Enema universary (nigger speed section of Emory University in apelanta) along with a "Sertifacat n Wimmenz Studeez" there.

Quote:
Cooper has written several books.
Her first book was Beyond Respectability: The Intellectual Thought of Race Women, published in 2017 by University of Illinois Press. A book review from National Public Radio (NPR) called Beyond Respectability "a work of crucial cultural study."[5]

Cooper also co-authored and edited The Crunk Feminist Collection (published in 2017 by The Feminist Press at City University of New York) along with Susana M. Morris and Robin M. Boylorn.[6] The book collection received positive acclaim from Publishers Weekly,[7] Kirkus Reviews,[8] Literary Hub,[9] and Ebony.[10] The collection is a series of essays that originated on the blog The Crunk Feminist Collective, which Cooper was the co-founder of.[11]
In 2018, her book Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Superpower was published by St. Martin's Press.[6]

Cooper also writes articles for Cosmopolitan[12] and The Salon.[13]
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittney_Cooper

Wow!! "The Cuck Feminist Collection." Writes for that great academic journal "Cosmopolitan." Now, "Her first book was Beyond Respectability: The Intellectual Thought of Race Women," must have really been hard to write since "race wimmin" can't think.

Thread