VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2006 #21
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanche
How to Awaken A Woman: The Labours of Love Series
Pheww! If love is that LABORIOUS, you can keep it, thanks anyway.

I think I prefer SteveB's approach ( not as laborious).

Old February 7th, 2006 #22
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz

That is just it love should not have to be laborious and if it is you need to take a long hard look at your relationship.

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority

I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor

Old February 7th, 2006 #23
grep14w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kensington
That was the old 2004 VNNF.

VNNF is now moderated, and heavily censored, just as much as SF ever was.

Remember when Georgie was the only moderator and no one got banned for opinion and all posts were uncensored?

Things sure have changed at VNNF, guess you havent been looking around, grep.
So a few of the more obvious trolls and disrupters have been purged, small loss. The standards here are still a lot freer than over at SF.

Granted, I don't spend a lot of time at either forum, but I can still notice the difference.

Old February 7th, 2006 #24
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanche
How to Awaken A Woman: The Labours of Love Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Smith
That is just it love should not have to be laborious and if it is you need to take a long hard look at your relationship.
Yep, that's about it, in a nutshell.

Old February 16th, 2006 #25
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Or you could just lick her pussy till she comes, then roll her over and ram her doggy style as hard as you can.

A "labor" of love, Itz.
Yeah but it has to be like drinking a glass of water. Well I guess we don't want any women with poor hygiene in the movement now do we?

Old February 16th, 2006 #26
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Pfftt! The way to "awaken" a woman is to be bold, decisive, in command. They're natural born followers and long-winded, meandering posts, about "kindness and cherishing of her feelings" is just so much bullshit.

I for one certainly don't need advice from an over-analytical female doctor(Dr. Patricia Allen) on how "relationships SHOULD be".

Dr. Steve B says: Treat your woman good and if she doesn't reciprocate then get rid of the dumb cunt. Simple...and you didn't have to buy a book.
What motivates you to be so rude to this woman? A previous encounter? I sure hope this isn't the first time you've met.

Old February 16th, 2006 #27
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadrifter
What motivates you to be so rude to this woman? A previous encounter? I sure hope this isn't the first time you've met.
Rude is what I do. By the way, Pixi and Elizabeth Smith didn't seem to be offended.

Old February 17th, 2006 #28
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Rude is what I do. By the way, Pixi and Elizabeth Smith didn't seem to be offended.

You sure ain't Ashley Wilkes!

Old February 17th, 2006 #29
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
Yeah but it has to be like drinking a glass of water...
The only use Captain :cheers: Facypants has for water is to run his aquarium. He likes dousing his women with alcoholic beverages, instead. The higher the alcohol content, of that which runs through those cracks, the better their hygiene

Old February 17th, 2006 #30
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Why would they be offended when it's Avalanche you are scoring the cheap shots off of?

Old February 20th, 2006 #31
durendal

Default i agree with stevie b

and the thing with women nowadays is that we always have to "recognize" their feelings. AS if i even know what the hell that means. everything always has to be analised with them to a maddening degree. even most of these ns or white pride women. they always think their somehow special.

your not. your women. get over yourselves and breed. i cant speak for other nationalities, but italian women esp the 0old school one were realists, they bred, understood the man and dealt with families.

my grandmother and mother would always say that men, being on edge, more nervous had to be dealt with in a non confrontational way. women HAVE no right arguing with men.

Old February 20th, 2006 #32
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Some of you misinterpret babying a woman. Doing so, might give them a sense of security, during a relationship's beginning. But, I've heard women say they don't like a man to smother them with attention

Old February 20th, 2006 #33
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by durendal
and the thing with women nowadays is that we always have to "recognize" their feelings. AS if i even know what the hell that means.
It's quite sadistic to expect a man to always be able to guess what a woman is feeling, especially when we ourselves have no clue half the time. Though, if the woman's acting like she's mad at you, there's a good chance that she's "feeling" pissed off.

Old February 20th, 2006 #34
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

In vigorous societies silly women please men.
In decadent societies men can't please silly women enough

Old February 20th, 2006 #35
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis
In vigorous societies silly women please men.
In decadent societies men can't please silly women enough
Yes, we are now living in the Golden Age for niggers, jews and women.

Old February 20th, 2006 #36
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by durendal
and the thing with women nowadays is that we always have to "recognize" their feelings. AS if i even know what the hell that means. everything always has to be analised with them to a maddening degree. even most of these ns or white pride women. they always think their somehow special.

your not. your women. get over yourselves and breed. i cant speak for other nationalities, but italian women esp the 0old school one were realists, they bred, understood the man and dealt with families.

my grandmother and mother would always say that men, being on edge, more nervous had to be dealt with in a non confrontational way. women HAVE no right arguing with men.
Well, what the hell, these women are always reading these goddamn Jew rags like Cosmo that are always telling women what they are supposed to want and what they are supposed to need. Until the jews started this full bore campaign to split White women and White men apart through their media and academic organs no one needed someone to tell them how to interact with the opposite sex. It's just more jew depravity and deception. Look at the shit they read in these rags: "What should he be giving you in Bed." "How to drive men wild." "What to do with the guy who is too serious." "Why he's not there emotionally for you." They actually read and take all this bullshit to heart. Women are so confused with this nonsense that they have no idea what they want or value. Moreover, their mothers are already screwed up in their value system and are not providing the guidance they once were.

White men too are always trying to fit into these jew defined models of what they should be to please our own women, which is essentially a fuckin whimp or a goddamn Nigger. Problems between White men and White women are all a result of this Jew poison that has been injected into our society for 100 years now. We won't heal this problem until we eliminate our Jew problem.

Old February 20th, 2006 #37
durendal

Default holy SHIT

aegis

that WAS THE FUCKING BEST QUOTE EVAR

EVAR
EVAR
EVAR

I LOVE IT

Old February 20th, 2006 #38
Desert Fox
Last Protector of Whites

Default SteveB sleeps with ditzy blonde celebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz

According to the rumors, Steve's approach is sleeping with Paris Hilton.

Old February 20th, 2006 #39
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Fox
According to the rumors, Steve's approach is sleeping with Paris Hilton.
I once recorded a tryst between myself and Paris. Here is a snipet.

http://www.jokes.thefunnybone.com/waves/beth.wav

Old February 20th, 2006 #40
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Or you could just lick her pussy till she comes, then roll her over and ram her doggy style as hard as you can.
This guy doesn't waste any time.

With him , there isn't any ................. beating around the bush ..............

Closed Thread

Thread