VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2007 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default why this subforum?

This is a serious forum. Any bs or posts too far off will be moved or removed.

What we want here are articles and research on people and groups.

You know how the ADL employs fact finders to flesh out the data it buys -- illegally -- from dirty cops? Well, this is the place for Aryan fact finders.

Instead of living in fear of being on their list, make them fear being on OUR list.

Old March 6th, 2018 #2
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Instead of living in fear of being on their list, make them fear being on OUR list.
Time to get serious in exposing those who openly support and encourage the "anti-fa" and other anonymous scum who interfere in our constitutional right to peacefully assemble. They are out of control.

Took special interest in what happened at Michigan State University yesterday. Not because I support Richard Spencer and the alt-right movement. I don't. Spencer has carelessly put well meaning white nationalists into harm's way, several times now, up to and including criminal charges, for having to defend their Constitutional right to peacefully assemble. It is my personal opinion Richard Spencer should be put out to pasture until he can figure out how to hold an event that does not result in white nationalists having their lives ruined. And this applies to every other "leader" of the white movement.

I was particularly interested in watching, online, those on the anti-fa side, undercover in the name of "journalism," who harrass and out well meaning white nationalists, and rally the anti-fa to disrupt white nationalist gatherings. I have identified one particularly nasty piece of scum from Chicago who assisted the anti-fa yesterday in East Lansing.

Like Alex pointed out TEN years ago, time to turn the tables and start exposing the scum. I am not advocating any kind of violence or harrassment. But it is way past time to let them know that if they continue attacking white nationalists, they will find themselves featured in our enemies list.

Let's see how they like it when we turn the tables on them.

Old March 6th, 2018 #3
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Ok,

I think I have come up with a working blueprint on how we can make this subforum work for us.

1. For general scum we have yet to identify with any known anti-fa group, toss them in this thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=548088

2. Please avoid any personal vendettas with others who identify as white nationalists.

3. Each anti-fa group will have it's own thread. For example, there is now a thread on the Redneck Revolt.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=548089

4. When an individual from an anti-fa group is identified, start a new thread, naming them, along with the location they cause the most trouble. For example, there is now a thread exposing a university professor in North Carolina who identifies as a member of the Redneck Revolt.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...20#post2231920

Follow these simple suggestions and this subforum will go a long ways towards exposing the scum and assist our activists across America and Europe to look out for them.

Again, keep it legal. No harrassment, no threats. Just exposing them will cause most anti-fa to reconsider what they are getting themselves into.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; March 6th, 2018 at 08:24 PM.

Old March 6th, 2018 #4
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

One more thing,

Don't expect me to do all the leg work.

This is something positive everyone can help out with.

Key search words: Anti fascist rally

Thread