VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2008 #21
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
I thought he was owned by a nigger. See what I mean? I could go to the bookstore and buy some jew psychobabble. Or go to Church and hear how we have to be partners and such. What do you suggest?
I don't feel that is relevant to this issue. Men are still men. And we now live in a society dominated by women, not so much a dictatorship as a clitatorship as I crudely put it. That is why Dr Phil exists. And woe to any man who is unable in some way to charm a woman in this world.

Anyway, I thought a priest would always be the first port of call for any devout catholic seeking advice of a marital nature.

However, I shall offer you these three pieces of sagacious advice:

1. Men need to have sex in order to feel love; whereas women need to feel love in order to have sex.

2. Men will always be drawn to ripe youth and big tits. It's part of our basic instinct. However, scent is sometimes surprisingly more important than appearances. The smell of home cooking on a woman will always beat Chanel #5 hands down. The smell of freshly baked cinnamon muffins is particularly efficacious.

3. Whether they want to make love to you or break up with you - all men are cowards. What was it Oscar Wilde said about all men killing the things they love? The hero does it with a sword; the coward with a kiss?

Last edited by Harry Flash; December 2nd, 2008 at 10:01 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #22
Anne

Yes, I'm aware of how feminized our society has become. Every other commercial on the jewtube has some bumbling husband following his wife around and asking her permission for something. That should be a turn-off for women. As for Dr. Phil, I just thought that his advice sounded so PC.

I don't think the Church has any decent marriage prep courses these days--but I could be wrong.

Men as cowards? Maybe they just don't want to deal with women and our emotions.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #23
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:

Men as cowards? Maybe they just don't want to deal with women and our emotions.

But they always have had to, Anne. Didn't Adam blame Eve for his sin? Yet he still loved her. Men will always be men; and women will always be women. The only difference these days is that women are demanding that men learn their language.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #24
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
But they always have had to, Anne. Didn't Adam blame Eve for his sin? Yet he still loved her. Men will always be men; and women will always be women. The only difference these days is that women are demanding that men learn their language.
That's true. And most of the relationship books out there are written by women.

Getting back to your first point re: men and sex. Are you saying that men can't feel love without sex?

Old December 2nd, 2008 #25
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
That's true. And most of the relationship books out there are written by women.

Getting back to your first point re: men and sex. Are you saying that men can't feel love without sex?
I'm not trying to say that. And I'm not trying to say that sex is the answer. What I'm trying to say is that it is the feeling that men get after sex that rings truest to them. What's the name of that song? "I fooled around and fell in love". I don't know if it's the same for women, but it happens all the time with men.

Maybe women instinctively know this, which is why they jealously guard marital fidelity.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #26
Anne

I don't think a lot of women know this. If they did, they'd have sex more often with their husbands.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #27
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
I don't think a lot of women know this. If they did, they'd have sex more often with their husbands.
You think this is a new discovery? In the past they were just forced to cope with it, now they simply don't give a shit. Same reason as to why females don't want to have babies anymore, nearly any non-WN/NS White bitch I meet gives me shit about how her career is more important and she doesn't like babies. Ugh.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #28
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You think this is a new discovery? In the past they were just forced to cope with it, now they simply don't give a shit. Same reason as to why females don't want to have babies anymore, nearly any non-WN/NS White bitch I meet gives me shit about how her career is more important and she doesn't like babies. Ugh.
Women are not saints--they can be selfish. I don't think, however, that women really understand how important sex is for men on an emotional/psychological/physical level.

Interestingly, in the past, it was considered a "sin" to neglect one's marital duties--it was considered selfish. (Just thought I'd throw that religious bit in there, lol).

Old December 2nd, 2008 #29
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
But what if a woman has something she wants to talk about? How should she approach her husband without sounding like a nag?
I do a lot of journal writing. I force my pen to keep writing out words during the session. I would very much enjoy a timed session of this with any woman who wants to communicate with me. Sit next to me and write for an entire minute. Then pass the paper and pen to me and I'll write for one minute while reading what you're writing. Keep this note passing going for 10 minutes and do it everyday and you'll be more in touch with your partner than 99% of the population. There is a reason why female literacy was frowned upon throughout much of history. Many men are afraid of active, organized, and educated women who communicate well with their mate. Such teamwork can be very powerful. Powerful enough to overthrow a regime.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #30
F.W. Braun
Banned

It has been suggested in the pages of The Occidental Quarterly that since men today inevitably lose and lose big in divorce, they shouldn't marry.

"Rotating Polyandry—and its Enforcers" (on Michelle Langley's Women's Infidelity: Living in Limbo and Stephen Baskerville's Taken into Custody: The War against Fatherhood, Marriage, and the Family) [pdf]
by F. Roger Devlin.

http://www.theoccidentalquarterly.co...no2_Devlin.pdf

Old December 3rd, 2008 #31
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Such teamwork can be very powerful. Powerful enough to overthrow a regime.
I like the sound of this writing exercize. I would want to try it, especially if it could strengthen a relationship and therefore a community.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #32
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
It has been suggested in the pages of The Occidental Quarterly that since men today inevitably lose and lose big in divorce, they shouldn't marry.

"Rotating Polyandry—and its Enforcers" (on Michelle Langley's Women's Infidelity: Living in Limbo and Stephen Baskerville's Taken into Custody: The War against Fatherhood, Marriage, and the Family) [pdf]
by F. Roger Devlin.

http://www.theoccidentalquarterly.co...no2_Devlin.pdf
Well, isn't marriage the best situation in which to rear children? I think divorce should be more difficult to obtain.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #33
F.W. Braun
Banned

I would say to choose someone who resembles you as much as possible in terms of values, intelligence, learning, and ethnicity. A good conversationalist is very important, because once physical attraction is gone, that's all you'll have. If you can't talk to each other, you have nothing.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #34
F.W. Braun
Banned

Quote:
Well, isn't marriage the best situation in which to rear children? I think divorce should be more difficult to obtain.
That's not the question at hand. The legal system is set up against men. The system must change to make marriage an attractive option for men.

It's not a question of making divorce harder, there is no point in staying with an asshole who treats you like shit, or with a neurotic woman that makes your life miserable.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #35
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
I suggest men learn how to have enough influence in society to where they can successfully maintain the marriage regardless of the outcome.
Quote:
The system must change to make marriage an attractive option for men.
Men simply must increase the level of influence they have with the system itself.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #36
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I do a lot of journal writing.
Of that I have no doubt. Really long, drawn out...super boring, only comprehensible to you and the lame Jack Kerouac persona you have adopted, interspersed with youtube vids that might as well be coming from the planet Krypton.

Quote:
I force my pen to keep writing out words during the session. I would very much enjoy a timed session of this with any woman who wants to communicate with me.
You know what the scary part is, the Maz actually gets chicks with this bullshit. It doesn't really make sense to normal people but according to what the maz tells me it's a numbers game. If you tell a hundred dumb bitches a really stupid out of this world story, no matter how crazy and has even a semblance of reason....10% will believe it no questions asked. (That's 10 coconuts out of a 100 to niggers.)

To the maz, that be positively mathematicos.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #37
brutus

RE: Anne

Reject all you've ever learned about men from any media source and think just the opposite is true.

Men want everything an unselfish, caring, considerate and loving woman would want in a relationship, except that those things must be seen though the lens of a selfish, uncaring, inconsiderate and rude penis.

The advice that you should consult Dr. Phil was particularly bad.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #38
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Well, like I said, I don't think sex is the answer. So I don't think that's the solution. It's what a man feels after sex, not during or the amount. Not even men understand it properly. Look, some men will fall in love with hookers even though he knows he's just a client.

But I tell you this Anne. Despite their instinctive promiscuity, every man only really yearns for one woman. Truth be told, any man would freely exchange a million nights with a million beautiful women in exchange for a life time with just one woman who fitted him perfectly like a glove. Not many men may admit that, maybe not even to themselves. But it's true.

Maybe it's the same for women too, I don't know...

Old December 3rd, 2008 #39
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

The advice that you should consult Dr. Phil was particularly bad.

Yeah, well when you've got a syndicated TV show viewed by a million soccer moms, then you can be an authority of what women want, pal!

Old December 3rd, 2008 #40
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
Truth be told, any man would freely exchange a million nights with a million beautiful women in exchange for a life time with just one woman who fitted him perfectly like a glove. Not many men may admit that, maybe not even to themselves. But it's true.
I don't think you have thought this one through enough.

Thread