Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > The Girls & Women Forum: What You Need to Know That Modern Society Hides From You
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is it okay for white men to use prostitutes?
It is vile: WN/NS men should not use prostitutes. 16 59.26%
It is okay to use prostitutes until Miss Right comes along. 3 11.11%
Not in favour, but I can understand why a lonely man would feel the need. 9 33.33%
Go for it! All women are whores in one way or another anyway. 3 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 13th, 2008 #1
Derrick MacThomas

Default Using prostitutes: what do you think?

I am not expressing a view one way or another, I am just curious as to what those in this place think of the idea of WN/NS men using prostitutes for sexual release.
A huge proportion (probably most) WN/NS men have a problem finding a mate and at the same time the have to contend will all the hard-wired drives that a man has.
What do people here think of WN/NS men using prostitutes to get some form of sexual release, to at least know what it is like to touch female flesh . . . even if they have to rent it by the hour?

Old December 13th, 2008 #2
cillian

"Particularly with regard to syphilis, the attitude of the leadership of the nation and the state can only be designated as total capitulation. To fight it seriously, they would have had to take somewhat broader measures than was actually the case. The invention of a remedy of questionable character and its commercial exploitation can no longer help much against this plague. Here again it was only the fight against causes that mattered and not the elimination of the symptoms. The cause lies, primarily, in our prostitution of love. Even if its result were not this frightful plague, it would nevertheless be profoundly injurious to man, since the moral devastations which accompany this degeneracy suffice to destroy a people slowly but surely. This Jewification of our spiritual life and mammonization of our mating instinct will sooner or later destroy our entire offspring, for the powerful children of a natural emotion will be replaced by the miserable creatures of financial expediency which is becoming more and more the basis and sole prerequisite of our marriages. Love finds its outlet elsewhere.

Here, too, of course, Nature can be scorned for a certain time, but her vengeance will not fail to appear, only it takes a time to manifest itself, or rather: it is often recognized too late by man.

But the devastating consequences of a lasting disregard of the natural requirements for marriage can be seen in our nobility. Here we have before us the results of procreation based partly on purely social compulsion and partly on financial grounds. The one leads to a general weakening, the other to a poisoning of the blood, since every department store Jewess is considered fit to augment the offspring of His Highness-and, indeed, the offspring look it. In both cases complete degeneration is the consequence." - Adolf Hitler

Old December 14th, 2008 #3
QuikSilver
Banned

I generally think that all prostitution is slavery, no matter whether it is legal or illegal. Prostitutes (female/male/other) are either slaves to their pimp or to the $$$. Either way, slavery is slavery.

That being said, most WN men find themselves in this moral predicament, to do or not to do a prossy. It is a jewed up world we live in. If I was to find myself in such a situation I would only look at it as a short term solution (very short).

I went with options 2 and 3. I do have some understanding for such situations, however in general I don't condone it. Most prostitutes are White women and giving them money for such services only prolongs the cycle they are in. Most of those women after 10 years of prostitution go mental.

I remember you did a show where you mentioned Kings Cross in Sydney how it was when the jew maffioso Saffron used to run the place and how it is now, White prostitutes with non-white pimps.

Old December 14th, 2008 #4
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSilver View Post
I remember you did a show where you mentioned Kings Cross in Sydney how it was when the jew maffioso Saffron used to run the place and how it is now, White prostitutes with non-white pimps.
Abe Saffron was a Jew, but at least Kings Cross was safe to walk through and the place was clean and well maintained.
Street crime against the punters was bad for business, so anyone who broke Abe's unwritten law tended to 'disappear'.
I had a lot of time for Saffron, even though he was a villain. At least it was possible to do business with him and he was a man of his word.
Now, it is Lebs pimping out white skanks to niggers, or trying to strong arm every passing white man into their filthy strip joints that are full of Lebs and niggers drooling over the white girls on stage.
The scene is stomach turning.

Old December 14th, 2008 #5
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

As long as they're protected.

www.iusw.org

Old December 15th, 2008 #6
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Legalised prostitution would solve a slew of modern problems for all involved except jew, of course. The industrialized criminalization of this, the oldest profession of all, is far too lucrative for jew. What would all those LEOs do with their time? And that's just the bottom end of it.

For those who absolutely could not get laid otherwise, it would certainly be a godsend. It may indeed be a source of social decay, but it would definitely be a far lesser evil than that of our present system of hard-up, easy to bust johns, corrupt vice cops; eager for fish in a barrel, and diseased, crack-addicted whores; waiting to spread their infection, or possibly rob/murder a hapless john with the help of the local nigger pimp.

This, and countless other miseries, could all be eliminated through effective regulation. Notice I didn't say government regulation.

I personally find the idea of paying for sex nauseating, but for some guys, this is the only way.

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; December 15th, 2008 at 09:45 AM.

Old December 15th, 2008 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

i am all in favor of more tolerance of the whoring profession, just because I am generally not much of a prohibitionist, but at the same time it seems pretty lame to me that you would have to buy something that women are offering up for free all the time.

the thing to do is not fork out frns, its get in shape, learn to talk to women, go places where you can meet them.

clue: dont wear your SA uniform.

Old December 15th, 2008 #8
Geoff Kelch
WHITE WARRIOR

I definitely agree in the get in shape advice. I am approached by women in the gym frequently. Even older women as they are drawn to a "hard" body. I guess it's the thing where their husbands or whatever either don't care or don't appreciate their woman enough to try to look good for her.

That being said know this, it is extremely hard to eat right and keep a fit body. I spend a couple of hours a day on a bow-flex.

Old December 15th, 2008 #9
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

In this society I think prostitution is needed but ideally we should take care of people and fix them up with a willing mate. There are women out there too who need someone, we should work on bringing the two together IMO.

Old December 15th, 2008 #10
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post
In this society I think prostitution is needed but ideally we should take care of people and fix them up with a willing mate. There are women out there too who need someone, we should work on bringing the two together IMO.
Matchmaking services are very profitable.

Old December 15th, 2008 #11
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Matchmaking services are very profitable.
I don't mean as a business Mike, I mean as a society, attitudes need to change and if we can help each other then great.

In the society we have now it would be a matchmaking service agreed, but do they really give a shit, I don't think they do.

Old December 15th, 2008 #12
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
I don't mean as a business Mike, I mean as a society, attitudes need to change and if we can help each other then great.

In the society we have now it would be a matchmaking service agreed, but do they really give a shit, I don't think they do.
There are many businesses in society that seriously do give a shit about offering the best services available. They must in order to stay competitive.

Old December 15th, 2008 #13
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
There are many businesses in society that seriously do give a shit about offering the best services available. They must in order to stay competitive.
Profit margins is what they care about Mike. Staying ahead of the competition but that's cold, it's not human. It may as well be a deal with a hooker, just another business.

It's just exploiting lonely people, male and female, how good is that.

We need a more caring society IMO.

Old December 15th, 2008 #14
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Profit margins is what they care about Mike. Staying ahead of the competition but that's cold, it's not human. It may as well be a deal with a hooker, just another business.

It's just exploiting lonely people, male and female, how good is that.

We need a more caring society IMO.
Compassion is profitable. Look how much dough The Church rakes in performing marriage ceremonies.

Old December 15th, 2008 #15
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Compassion is profitable. Look how much dough The Church rakes in performing marriage ceremonies.
Yeah but that isn't the way it's meant to be. Capitalism screws everyone in the ass.

Old December 15th, 2008 #16
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Yeah but that isn't the way it's meant to be. Capitalism screws everyone in the ass.
We all type on computers to communicate where. Capitalist competition brought those computers to us at an affordable price.

Old December 15th, 2008 #17
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Capitalism is the system of the Jews. Jews exploit situations, they see a chance to make a buck and go for it. Our people care, that's why the 'Dirty Arabs' and the 'Filthy Juden' own just about everything that is available.

We suck at business because it is not our nature or our creed.

Old December 15th, 2008 #18
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Capitalism is the system of the Jews. Jews exploit situations, they see a chance to make a buck and go for it. Our people care, that's why the 'Dirty Arabs' and the 'Filthy Juden' own just about everything that is available.

We suck at business because it is not our nature or our creed.
Henry Ford is arguably the greatest capitalist ever. And he was white. And he opposed the kikes.

Old December 15th, 2008 #19
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Henry Ford is arguably the greatest capitalist ever. And he was white. And he opposed the kikes.
Henry Ford doesn't own most of the world, the Arabs and the Jews do. Semites do business well, it's what they do.

Old December 15th, 2008 #20
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Henry Ford doesn't own most of the world, the Arabs and the Jews do. Semites do business well, it's what they do.
The White Race must master mercantile supremacy. I advocate asymmetrical warfare.

Tags
dramatrauma returns, entering natalie's port, epic, feminist, male mudsharks, muh dik, palatine creator, trance dance master

Thread