VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2008 #41
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Fragale View Post
That's a common fantasy.
It's a common female fantasy. That fact is not common knowledge amongst men.

Old December 16th, 2008 #42
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
It's a common female fantasy. That fact is not common knowledge amongst men.
That's true. You better discuss it with Anne before you try anything.

Old December 16th, 2008 #43
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
That's true. You better discuss it with Anne before you try anything.
Ever since I learned how to attract a lot of women, I don't get into rape fantasies as much as I used to.

Old December 16th, 2008 #44
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Ever since I learned how to attract a lot of women, I don't get into rape fantasies as much as I used to.
Before, did you desire to rape the ones who rejected you?

Old December 16th, 2008 #45
varg

Quote:
I'm pretty sure just being there and being a male for those desperate fatties was enough. Dont try to take too much credit

Old December 16th, 2008 #46
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Before, did you desire to rape the ones who rejected you?
I've been accused of attempt on more than one occasion. I was always more into strangers. Especially in crowded concerts.

I remember the first time I touched a young woman's breast. I was 13. Just moved to Palatine.

I'm shocked that I've even began telling this story here, but I'm stoned enough to finish it.

I would go roller skating every Friday with my first two friends in Palatine, who also happened to be brothers. I once asked this girl to skate with me. Got her phone number. Called her and all 4 of us hung out at the mall.

I had no idea she was a Jew. We went to a "battle of the bands" concert at a Jewish community center. My first time moshing. I fell on this one girl's stomach ass first and grabbed her breast to push myself up. She was screaming.

Later that night the police arrived. My friends were hoisting her up over their shoulders, taking turns. I never did that before. I didn't want to seem like a pussy, so I grabbed her legs and lifted her up. She screamed and we both fell on our ass facing each other. A cop witnessed the event. He told the Jew girl, Brooke(can't believe I ever posted her name here), "I'm gonna get my wife a pair of tights just like yours." She was wearing black tights under blue shorts. The tights had the skull and bones symbol on each side.

She kept looking at the cop. I kept looking at her. She could never again make eye contact with me. I tried to kiss her, the first time I ever tried to kiss a woman, and she ran away.

Old December 16th, 2008 #47
varg

Quote:

She kept looking at the cop. I kept looking at her. She could never again make eye contact with me. I tried to kiss her, the first time I ever tried to kiss a woman, and she ran away.
How many more women rejected you after that?

Old December 16th, 2008 #48
Elizabeth Fragale

Wow Mike, you told a coherant little story without posting a Youtube video. Good job. The first time I was in a mosh pit, was the first night I ever tried a gravity bong. I freaked out while moshing and thought I couldn't breathe...I literally thought I had to think about breathing to actually do so. It turned me off metal for life.

Old December 16th, 2008 #49
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

What the hell is moshing?

Old December 16th, 2008 #50
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
How many more women rejected you after that?
The first time I kissed a woman was 3 years later when I was 16. She lived in Chicago. I recently got a driver's license. My two Chicago friends and their 2 girlfriends introduced me to this girl. We watched "The Craft" at the theater. My friends were both making out with their girlfriends. I was too nervous to kiss her, so I just felt her up. Before the night was over and I was leaving, one of the other girls said "if you don't kiss her she is going to cry until she kills herself." So I held her as passionately as I knew how to be at the time and kissed her lips.

Only saw her one more time after that. Didn't have much interest in many other Palatine girls, with the exception of this one girl who made it to my 16th birthday party. And even then I closed my heart to her for the next 5 years.

Old December 16th, 2008 #51
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Around here, it's crowd dancing where you basically slam against eachother. It's very hyper and violent, if done right.

Old December 16th, 2008 #52
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
The first time I kissed a woman was 3 years later when I was 16. She lived in Chicago. I recently got a driver's license. My two Chicago friends and their 2 girlfriends introduced me to this girl. We watched "The Craft" at the theater. My friends were both making out with their girlfriends. I was too nervous to kiss her, so I just felt her up. Before the night was over and I was leaving, one of the other girls said "if you don't kiss her she is going to cry until she kills herself." So I held her as passionately as I knew how to be at the time and kissed her lips.

Only saw her one more time after that. Didn't have much interest in many other Palatine girls, with the exception of this one girl who made it to my 16th birthday party. And even then I closed my heart to her for the next 5 years.
That's really beautiful. You should speak this way more often.

Old December 16th, 2008 #53
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Now this is where youtube videos come in handy.

Yours truly is in this video. Pouncing the terrified jewrs truly, Brooke. She didn't recognize me bald when we shared that joint. After all, 8 years had passed.

BTW that video was filmed in Chicago in May 2001. The title is purposely incorrect.

Old December 16th, 2008 #54
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
That's really beautiful. You should speak this way more often.
It's a lot easier for me to lower my shields and share my secrets when I'm comfortable. I'll sappy yap yer ears off when we cuddle in bed.

Old December 16th, 2008 #55
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Around here, it's crowd dancing where you basically slam against eachother.
So basically it's imitating what you'd see in a crowd of Africans trying to get to the front of the food stamp que first.

Old December 16th, 2008 #56
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
It's a lot easier for me to lower my shields and share my secrets when I'm comfortable. I'll sappy yap yer ears off when we cuddle in bed.
No...but I would mosh with you, if I was ever in the Chicago area. I'd try it again completely straight. Maybe then I'll no longer associate metal with that stupid freakout.

Old December 16th, 2008 #57
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
So basically it's imitating what you'd see in a crowd of Africans trying to get to the front of the food stamp que first.
Exactly, but I've never seen a black person in mosh pit. Thankfully. I don't think they'd be safe among all those angry white people.

Old December 16th, 2008 #58
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Exactly, but I've never seen a black person in mosh pit. Thankfully. I don't think they'd be safe among all those angry white people.
Throw in 1 nigger and 1 chicken wing and you'd have a death match in there.

Old December 16th, 2008 #59
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
No...but I would mosh with you, if I was ever in the Chicago area. I'd try it again completely straight. Maybe then I'll no longer associate metal with that stupid freakout.
Maybe then I would start enjoying attending concerts with a girlfriend.
Quote:
Reminds me of this one mosh pit I was in. This was back when I was about 270 lbs. I head butted this one guy in the stomach and almost knocked him over. He was at least 6 inches taller than me and weighed at least 30 lbs. more than me. He had to shake my hand. He never met a guy who could actually knock him off balance and nearly topple him over in the pit.

I got plenty more mosh pit rape stories as well. They're a lot more fun to tell in person with some one I'm comfortable with. Sometimes it's difficult to unblock memories without assistance.

Old December 16th, 2008 #60
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Maybe then I would start enjoying attending concerts with a girlfriend.

Reminds me of this one mosh pit I was in. This was back when I was about 270 lbs. I head butted this one guy in the stomach and almost knocked him over. He was at least 6 inches taller than me and weighed at least 30 lbs. more than me. He had to shake my hand. He never met a guy who could actually knock him off balance and nearly topple him over in the pit.

I got plenty more mosh pit rape stories as well. They're a lot more fun to tell in person with some one I'm comfortable with. Sometimes it's difficult to unblock memories without assistance.
I understand. I love hearing stories from people's past. Especially late at night...everything's silent, and there's nothing to do. If I had anything interesting to tell I would.

Thread