Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2003 #1
The Final Solution

Default "Most gayest" NA tribute to "most gayest" "warrior poet"

"Sounds Heavenly, Charles. One of these days, I have to make the trip down there too. You are the epitome of what we want in the NA -- warrior poets. People who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, but are also keenly aware of what they are fighting for. Keep up the good work!"

Scipio Americanus
Forum Member
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...0&page=3&pp=10

Old December 12th, 2003 #2
Georgie

Creepy. It would be odd to see a picture of Joseph Morgan or especially Charles A. Lindbergh. I can't even imagine what they'd look like especially Charlie. Charlie's posts are just creepy in the way that they try to "brighten up" Stormfront I guess LOL.

I wish Dr. Mengele (dont know if spelling is correct) would bring back his Joseph Morgan/Charles A. Lindbergh Ambiguously Gay duo threads again. Funny stuff.

Last edited by Georgie; December 12th, 2003 at 04:48 PM.

Old December 12th, 2003 #3
X1965ChainImmigrants

The winner's oscar-sized porcelin statuary replica:

Michelangelo's jew David:

Quote:
The slingshot is held over his shoulder while the other over-sized hand holds the rock.
That rock's down there guys...don't let that sexy, curvy limp wrist lain on accented hipline FOOL YOU!...it's cocked better than Joe Montana's right arm!...stealthier than a Sicilian concealing a stiletto (knife, NOT heels)- jew David has that rock ready for Goliath, and afterwards, he'll strum his harp and warble you a song of his deeds!

Reference-
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=3857#post3857
http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/m...vid/david.html

Last edited by X1965ChainImmigrants; December 12th, 2003 at 05:05 PM.

Old December 12th, 2003 #4
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
I wish Dr. Mengele (dont know if spelling is correct) would bring back his Joseph Morgan/Charles A. Lindbergh Ambiguously Gay duo threads again. Funny stuff.
I think itz now a fudgepacking trio. How many straight men do you know who today use the expression "Sounds Heavenly"?

Old December 12th, 2003 #5
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Draco

Morgan, Lindbergh, and Scipio. The spartan stalwarts of defending the NA's honor, as well as their own forbidden love. The trio of heavenly warrior poets confront divisive Jew attacks on the infallible NA, while they show their more ferocious warrior spirit behind closed doors.

7:00PM, EST, on Bravo.

What a bunch of damned fags.

Heavenly warrior poets. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 12th, 2003 #6
cabinger

This is typical circle jerking on their part. To the SF trio: Get out the pom-poms and cheer for SF, guys!

EDIT so dumbshits like Ro can comprehend.

Last edited by cabinger; December 12th, 2003 at 07:56 PM.

Old December 12th, 2003 #7
cabinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaHoMo88
Lindbergs picture is up there. He's an old dude.

Hey hey Cabinger you like circle jerks and pom poms you say? You fucking fruit. Go join Disco Duck Revolution where you can circle jerk with that transvestite Erica Harddick.
Obviously you can't read.

Old December 12th, 2003 #8
Draco

Draco

Chain! How could you miss this!

From the url you posted;

"It was looking out my modest motel room (shared with Hal Turner who couldn't find a room) door to see a beautiful White mother watching her little children in the yard of a paint-peeling-but-proud 2-story farmhouse circa 1900. And in that same yard was their milk cow chewing on the lawn."

I think Lindberghs fat ass may have bene the reason Hal needed that new hip in october of 2003....and again in november of 2003....and again in december of 2003...

Spermius, I mean Scipius replied,

"Sounds Heavenly, Charles. One of these days, I have to make the trip down there too. You are the epitome of what we want in the NA -- warrior poets. People who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, but are also keenly aware of what they are fighting for. Keep up the good work!"

Heres a choice Lindfag post;

"A revolution can be going on silently, with few realizing it's even happening. It's been only ten years since White astronomers discovered that our Milky Way Galaxy is right now colliding with and tearing apart the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy! Our Milky Way has been pulling apart the Sagittarius Dwarf, containing millions of stars, and we didn't even know it. Our daily lives and the life of our Galaxy are on two different scales, the disjunction between which hides the actual drama from us.

Stormfront.org is pulling apart the trance in which our race has been held, however quietly. So, very much is happening, even if it seems undramatic on one scale. On the bigger scale a revolution actually is going on, right now."

Funny Lindbergh, of ALL people, would conceive of a revolution requiring no more than to post on a website alot.

By Wotan I hope he chokes on a deep fried sausage. It would be fitting, and ironic. Funny too!

Old December 12th, 2003 #9
cabinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaHoMo88
I read just fine faggot, you said you wanted pom poms and circle jerks. Go ask Eric Harddick he/she will help you out.

That's not what I said. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem. *Yawwwwwwn*

Old December 12th, 2003 #10
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
Morgan, Lindbergh, and Scipio. The spartan stalwarts of defending the NA's honor, as well as their own forbidden love.
Is kike-lover Morgan actually an NA member? I've seen him quote membership numbers, but thatz all publicly. Maybe he's closet NA (as well as not very well hidden closet fag) as his idol JARED might not approve given even Mama KAS' ADV's that often do "name the jew."

IMO Morgan's greatest spermfront moment was including in his pantheon of:

Faces of those Aryan men and women who stand in defense of the West

a known kike:

Lawrence Auster

Biography:
White Nationalist Lawrence Auster, a New York City freelance writer, has written what Jared Taylor of American Renaissance has described as, “the best book now available on America's immigration policy. The Path to National Suicide is an articulate, undeceived, and utterly compelling appraisal of a national policy that is quietly, relentlessly changing the very character of our nation.” Mr. Auster stated at an American Renaissance Conference, “Either blacks accept the above facts; accept a society where white Western standards of law, behavior and intellectual life are dominant and where advancement will be open for blacks only on an individual, not a collective basis; accept their status as an ethnic minority and be grateful to be living in a white society where they have goods and opportunities undreamed of in a black society; or else, if blacks are not willing to accept these things, then to avoid race warfare there must be peaceful separation between the races.”

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...9&page=3&pp=10

Old December 12th, 2003 #11
Georgie

Lol nice observations by Draco and Final Solution. Funny stuff.

SF's "heavenly" gay brigade.

Old December 12th, 2003 #12
Georgie

How could I forget, Joseph Morgan and Charles A. Lindbergh...

The Ambiguously Gay Duo!!!

Nice post Charles A. Lindbergh!
Lets team up and defeat those non-Whites one post at a time!

Last edited by Georgie; December 12th, 2003 at 08:16 PM.

Old December 12th, 2003 #13
Georgie

Charles A. Lindbergh:Great scott Joseph Morgan, it's JuanJoyTree and Scipio! Whats the matter?!?!?

JuanJoyTree: Sorry to interrupt the shower, boys but we've got a problem!

Scipio: Bill White has attacked the city, what can we do!?!

Joseph Morgan: Not to worry, gentlemen, I have an idea! I shall ram him from behind!

Scipio
: That sounds heavenly!

Last edited by Georgie; December 12th, 2003 at 08:28 PM.

Old December 12th, 2003 #14
Draco

Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Lol nice observations by Draco and Final Solution. Funny stuff.

SF's "heavenly" gay brigade.
Mmmmm. Such brave Aryan stallions standing in defense of the west. These brave men could have been seamen on board the Kaisers fleet, such is their bravery. Heavenly warriors such as these fine white spartans are what we need to win the revolution.

I offer a stiff salue to Lindbergh, Morgan, Scipius, Muad "dravidian" Dweeb and all the other butch-men who will quickly get on thier knees to advance the cause!

Old December 13th, 2003 #15
Joseph Morgan

Georgie why do you support the forced integration and genocide of Lapps, Kentuckians, Moscovites, Ainu, Celts, Croations, and the Minnesota Vikings?

Old December 13th, 2003 #16
Old White Goat

More like worrier pansy.

Old December 13th, 2003 #17
X1965ChainImmigrants

Draco said-
Quote:
Chain! How could you miss this!

From the url you posted;

"It was looking out my modest motel room (shared with Hal Turner who couldn't find a room)
door to see a beautiful White mother watching her little children in the yard of a paint-peeling-but-proud 2-story farmhouse circa 1900. And in that same yard was their milk cow chewing on the lawn."

I think Lindberghs fat ass may have bene the reason Hal needed that new hip in october of 2003....and again in november of 2003....and again in december of 2003...

Spermius, I mean Scipius replied,

Draco, it's true- I didn't originally say that CAL looked up high on the wall and cackled that he had been bunked for the night with Hal Turner and "I wonder what that will be like. As I recall, it was an admixture of humor, exclamatory stage fright and jubilant titillation.

-11th paragraph from the last, first post.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...t=93714&page=1
Quote:
Charles A. Lindbergh said at a later point of conversation with several of us that he was sharing a room with Hal. He asked something like- "I wonder what that will be like?" Ha ha ha. Charles has an infectious, staccato-exclamatory laugh. Whoever sets up the NA's social register 'seating' has a funny sense of humor.

Thread