Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Pop-Psychchology Thread: "You have to love yourself before you can love someone else"

Someone asked me about this pop-psych notion: that you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else. It's a justification for selfishness, I said. The general rule is that anytime you see something repeated to applause and nods on your televitz, what you're hearing is a bad idea - and typically one that is in a concealed, oppositional relation to the traditional white view, which comes, in this case, from christianity. What the jews are doing is, behind the veil of modern psychology, destroying traditional morality and effective approaches to thinking and acting by telling people what they want to hear - in the name of science. There's always a market for that. It's not me saying go screw and drink and steal and murder and have fun - it's science! (Notice the parallel to global warming - jews take pains to present their position as science, since science has credibility with average people, whereas jewish communism and jewish radicalism do not.)

Telling people what they want to hear is destructive to the man (or more often a woman) but often profitable to the deceiver.

Get it?

Another way of doing this - you come to me for advice, and I tell you to blame your parents, to blame your spouse, but not to blame yourself. People without much insight might not realize their own behavior is the root of the problem. Other people, who are smart enough to figure this out, don't want to accept it. I, the professional, give them what they want: an escape from responsibility. Well, I don't give them it, I sell it to them. For 100 or 200 an hour. Even an honest psychiatrist is operating from bogus premises in a situation filled with incentives not to address the problem correctly.

Usually the traditional moral position advocated by christianity is at odds with the modern jewish psych teaching - which is always in line with the Frankfurt school doctrine. You will remember that the Frankfurt School is a bunch of jewish wizards who have determined that the way to destroy society, to make it most comfortable for jews, is to get the goyim into loose sex. Loose everything, but sex is the main thing, because it can cause more problems than almost anything else.

Some quotations from a book I've mentioned before play in here. The book is Why Christians Can't Trust Psychology (Ed. Bulkley, Ph.D., 1993).

Quote:
The genesis and taproot of sin is self. [. . .]

The main scriptural passage that self-love advocates use to support their doctrine is Matthew 22:36-40, and the phrase they lift from this passage is "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Note, however, that his passage does not in any sense command self-love. Instead, it assumes the fact of self-love -- that man already loves himself. I stress this point because self-love is such a foundation of psychological doctrine. (pp. 246-7)
That's not the passage I had in mind, which I haven't relocated yet, but it's a good starter.

You don't have to agree that self-love is sinful to agree that the psych crowd is wrong, its advice destructive. You will notice in life when you are doing serious work, not thinking about yourself, keeping your mouth shut, helping others, focusing on what they need, looking at any situation and making it a little bit better - that is when you're happy, fulfilled, when thinks are motoring along smoothly. When you start thinking, I'm not happy, am I getting what I deserve, everyone's trying to screw and cheat me...that's when you're unhappy. Now, there ARE times when you have to consider those things. But one must be careful to keep clear in one's head what is legitimate self-protection and self-interest, and what is selfishness or self-obsession.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 31st, 2014 at 04:29 PM.

Old January 31st, 2014 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Bulkley further says:

Quote:
"The cause of most "mental problems" -- marital and family dysfunctions, or personal anxiety -- are connected to an unhealthy preoccupation with one's self." (pp. 248-9)

Old January 31st, 2014 #3
NewWorldChaos
Banned

it is the infinite love jews have for themselves that enables their justification for their mass atrocities against whites. Their religion is just a narcissistic expression of their feelings of being the 'apple of God's eye'.

blacks have extraordinary love for themselves, and when someone else does not they may actually become violent, and call them 'racist', meaning 'this person does not recognize my greatness sufficiently and is therefore a criminal and I am justified in murdering them"

Old February 1st, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldChaos View Post
it is the infinite love jews have for themselves that enables their justification for their mass atrocities against whites. Their religion is just a narcissistic expression of their feelings of being the 'apple of God's eye'.
Really? They may love themselves, but I have noticed jews are far more likely to be objective than whites, taking one with another. Jews pay attention to details, whites generally do not.

Whites are far more likely to be in love with their opinions than jews. Jews look at things from every angle, seeking advantage. Their motive may be suspect, but they learn a very valuable way of approaching the world. Whites tend to look at things moralisitically first and...that's all. Nothing second. This is a result of the christian cult, I believe.

Quote:
blacks have extraordinary love for themselves, and when someone else does not they may actually become violent, and call them 'racist', meaning 'this person does not recognize my greatness sufficiently and is therefore a criminal and I am justified in murdering them"
Blacks are simply dangerous wild animals and matter only to that extent.

Old February 1st, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

here on the damaging effects of self-esteem teaching (note: even judeo-lefist source, washington post, admits it)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...F1P_story.html

But children praised for trying hard or taking risks tend to enjoy challenges and find greater success. Children also perform better in the long term when they believe that their intellect is not a birthright but something that grows and develops as they learn new things.

Brain imaging shows how this is true, how connections between nerve cells in the cortex multiply and grow stronger as people learn and practice new skills. This bit of science has proved to be motivating to struggling students because it gives them a sense of control over their success.

It’s also helpful for students on an accelerated track, the ones often told how “smart” they are, who are vulnerable to coasting or easily frustrated when they don’t succeed.

Thread