VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Jonathan Bowden - The Great British Nationalist

One of the benefits of the internet is that an online space is available where like-minded individuals can congregate and exchange ideas, foster new ones and unify in their ideologies. Being that I was raised in Europe I was luckily exposed to Jonathan Bowden (12 April 1962 – 29 March 2012), a name which you either know and hold close to your hearts with reverence, or, more likely it’ll be a name that spikes the ears up in intrigue.

I won’t carry on about this great man as no words are sufficient to communicate the impact this man had on British politics and the nationalist thinkers of Europe, but I hope that if you didn’t know him, now you have an introduction. Below is a video which highlights just a small percentage of his political genius. An orator and commentator of such epic proportions that I don’t think anyone has come close to him in Europe going back to Hitler or since. There are many, many lectures on Youtube from this genius nationalist; favorites of mine include his talk on Julius Evola, his commentary on 1984 and his talks on the second World War.

So take some time to yourself, relax and enjoy the immortal tones of a hero.

read full article at source: http://www.renegadetribune.com/jonat...h-nationalist/

Thread