VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Staten Island

Long Island secession plan gives Staten Island pol hope borough can break from city

by Staten Island Advance
Wednesday May 13, 2009, 12:41 PM

Sen. Andrew Lanza wants Staten Island to break away from New York City.

Secession fever is burning hotter among Republicans in the state Senate these days, leading GOP Sen. Andrew Lanza to hope that his plan for breaking Staten Island away from New York City will get a jump start.

Long Island state Sen. Kenneth LaValle and Assemblyman Fred Thiele Jr., both Republicans, this week called for a task force to study the feasibility of statehood for Long Island. Suffolk County legislators, including County Comptroller Joseph Sawicki, have endorsed the idea.

The reason: The $1.5 billion payroll tax imposed by the Legislature to help bail out the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

"Secession is certainly in the water," said Lanza (R-Staten Island), who plans to introduce his secession legislation in the Senate before the Albany session concludes at the end of June. "People are waking up and seeing the bill that they have to pay. More and more, they are seeing through the nonsense, that something's not right."

And it's not just a New York phenonenon. GOP Texas Gov. Rick Perry stirred a hornet's nest when he suggested that the Lone Star State could consider seceding from the Union. And Republican state lawmakers in Georgia have introduced legislation to make the Peach State into its own nation.

"People from every party are very frustrated that government doesn't seem to be responsive, accountable, and acting according to the will of the people," said Lanza.

-Reported by Tom Wrobleski

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf..._plan_giv.html

[yards of reader comments thru link]

Old May 19th, 2009 #2
dtklamf

This will never happen. The people there are full of crap. All those dumb guidos care about is tanning, shopping, putting NY Yankee emblems on everything & getting their nails done. Oh, and catering to the "russians" that are starting to infest the island.

Old May 19th, 2009 #3
Robert Bandanza
Banned

I doubt the other four boroughs will follow ... They love their Jew pedestal Bloomberg.

Old May 19th, 2009 #4
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtklamf View Post
This will never happen. The people there are full of crap. All those dumb guidos care about is tanning, shopping, putting NY Yankee emblems on everything & getting their nails done. Oh, and catering to the "russians" that are starting to infest the island.
Are you sure those "dumb guidos" outnumber the Jews there? I would beg to differ. Notice how you mention them before the "eternal" Jew.

Old May 17th, 2010 #5
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
Are you sure those "dumb guidos" outnumber the Jews there? I would beg to differ. Notice how you mention them before the "eternal" Jew.
Grew up there and my grandmother is still there. As far as the jews, not too much of a problem there, least jew infected of the boroughs (besides bronx, which is all nigger). Even in kindergarten, ppl form into ethnic groups (among euros), and everyone learns to despise the jew. Universally. The "jersey shore" guido stereotype is unfortunately largely true, although there are still areas of old Dutch descended from the hugenots and some classier Irish who want fuck all to do with those type. They're growing rarer, though. The real problem is the Mexcrements. In the last decade, the illegal mexicans have become a DELUGE. They had their first non-White city councillor last year. Trend of what's coming.

Now, as far as succession, when I was in high school there was a referendum and the vote was over 80% to leave the city. Then guiliani got elected, he closed down what was the largest garbage dump in the fucking world. (fresh kills) This was his republican base and so he paid some attention and ppl calmed down. When I was there last yr, I saw it going to hell under Blumberg. A friggen mexican invasion. A change like nothing you could imagine. From no mexicans to them crawling like ants everywhere.

So, by the tmie there is sufficient White anger to leave the city again, the mexcrements and niggers will be so numerous that it won't fucking matter anymore.

When they first built the Veranzanno Bridge from Brooklyn, some guys wanted to actually blow the fucking thing up bc they knew that the trash would come from brooklyn and bronx and it would go from a small little coastal community into a fucking sewer. They were 100% right.

And Lanza is a lying daego whore bastard.

Old May 17th, 2010 #6
dtklamf

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
Grew up there and my grandmother is still there. As far as the jews, not too much of a problem there, least jew infected of the boroughs (besides bronx, which is all nigger). Even in kindergarten, ppl form into ethnic groups (among euros), and everyone learns to despise the jew. Universally.
It's funny how it's been almost a year since I last posted on this subject and the jew situation on the island has probably quadrupled. They're all coming from Brighton beach and other parts of brooklyn and queens. The italians still out number them and still don't think it's their jewishness that's the problem, but it's because they're "nasty russians".

Old May 17th, 2010 #7
white_phosphorous
Banned

Eh? Where? On the north shore? The island is still 93% roman catholic as of last year. Yeah, the "russian" mofia has moved in with their drugs and shit, but so long s they they stay on the north shore with the muds, fuck 'em.

Old May 17th, 2010 #8
white_phosphorous
Banned

BTW- last I remember, there was one synagogue over near the mall, one somewhere on victory, and one JCC. Compared to fucking manhattan where 1 in 4 is a kike, it's judenverboten.

Thread