Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2007 #1
Derrick MacThomas

Angry More Muslim pack rape of children.

More Muslim pack rape.
I have no sympathy for the 13-year-old girl who was pack raped by these animals.
She is a race traitor whore who deserves to die.
Still, WTF is going on with the parents of this girl to (a) allow her to have a Paki boyfriend:; (b) that she was out unsupervised with these filthy nigger animals; and (c) that at the age of 13 she was clearly an experienced drinker.
Looks as though her entire family needs to be culled for the sake of our gene pool.

Quote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...940986355.html
Charges brought against brothers for rapes
October 23, 2007
THREE brothers known as the K Brothers have had charges brought against them for a number of rapes, one of which was allegedly committed in March 2002, in the midst of a gang rape rampage in Sydney.

On July 31 police laid charges against one of the brothers, known as MRK, and two of his siblings.

Yesterday the Herald succeeded in having non-publication orders lifted in relation to the charges.

It is alleged that MRK, 22, MMK, 21, and MSK, 29, raped a 13-year-old girl in late 2000 or early 2001 after plying her with alcohol so she could not move or speak.

The girl, who was in a sexual relationship with another of the brothers, MTK, who has since died, was visiting the Redfern house shared by the eight brothers, according to police documents tendered in court yesterday.

She suggested they buy some alcohol and the girl, a friend and some of the brothers started drinking, police allege.

She was starting to feel tipsy after five vodka and Cokes when she was served a sixth one, which "tasted very strong". She became light-headed and sluggish and started losing control of her body, she told police.

She crawled on her hands and knees to an upstairs bedroom and felt she lost the ability to speak and had blurred vision with "bright flashing blotches" in front of her eyes.

The next morning she awoke and her pants and underwear had been taken off. Her boyfriend, MTK, told her they had had sex.

But she told police she later remembered that she had woken up during the night and seen MSK raping her, but could not push him off because she felt paralysed and had no control over her body.

She alleges MRK and MMK then also raped her.

She told police MSK had previously exposed himself to her and had an uncircumcised penis, which, police say, is unusual for a Muslim.

Yesterday MSK agreed to let police photograph his genitals so that they could corroborate the woman's complaint.

In the second alleged incident, MRK allegedly repeatedly raped and indecently assaulted a 15-year-old girl in Ashfield in March 2002.

It is alleged he sexually assaulted her three times.

The cases are back in court in December.

Old October 22nd, 2007 #2
John in Woodbridge

I'd say a 13-year-old girl is just getting to point where she is culpable for her actions. It's a tough call but most of the blame should be on the parents.

Old October 22nd, 2007 #3
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
I'd say a 13-year-old girl is just getting to point where she is culpable for her actions. It's a tough call but most of the blame should be on the parents.
I would agree. A girl at that age is going to have all kinds of negative cultural influences around her this day and she is probably not at the point, quite yet where she is going to make the best decisions. The parents, especially today, have to be doing everything in their power to steer her in the right direction. If she is hanging out with thugs, it is almost a given that her parents were allowing her to do so or, in he very least, were not as involved in her life as they should be. My parents would have been breathing down my neck, doing whatever it takes, at 16 or 17 if I were hanging out with people like this and that is an an age where I would have been a lot more likely to know better all on my own.

Even if these parents were the most race blind liberals out there, these guys were still twice her age and surely not the best characters in town.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; October 22nd, 2007 at 10:35 PM.

Old October 29th, 2007 #4
fyc
fine young casuals

serves the race traitor right. she should be deported with the rest of the scum and the white lands left to the pure who havent disgraced their race

Old October 29th, 2007 #5
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

I would have no sympathy for her when she reaches the age of consent or mental adulthood and then gets her just reward for racial desecration.
13 year olds really don't know better, yet. Unfortunately, this one does now

Old June 30th, 2023 #6
jagd messer

Default Rapist of 10-Year-Old Australian Girl Blames Life in Afghanistan…

Child sex offender Hamzeh Bahrami jailed over attack on young girl in Blair Athol toilet block

Hamzeh Bahrami pleaded guilty to four counts of aggravated indecent assault and one count of false imprisonment

A man who sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl at a sports ground in Adelaide's north has been sentenced to more than four-and-a-half years in prison — but could apply for release in less than half that time.

• Hamzeh Bahrami lured the girl to the toilet block
• He was arrested by police two weeks after the attack
• Judge Paul Slattery has set a three-year non-parole period

Hamzeh Bahrami, 33, assaulted the girl multiple times at a Blair Athol playground and nearby toilet block in April 2019 in front of his own young daughter and niece. Judge Paul Slattery called the offending "abhorrent in the extreme" and said it was concerning Bahrami could not explain his actions. The judge said the sentence took into account the fact that Bahrami accused the victim of lying, fabricated a version of events and allowed his innocent brother to be arrested over the incident.

Bahrami was handed a head sentence of four years and nine months in prison, and a non-parole period of three years. Both were backdated to when Bahrami was taken into custody in April 2019, meaning he could be eligible for parole in less than two years, in April 2022.

In a victim impact statement, the girl's mother wrote that the attack on her daughter had left her family unable to "trust anyone". "The perpetrator was known to the community so it's very uncomfortable," she said. "I now feel like I don't want to do anything with the community. "I now feel like I can't trust anyone, and that the children can't trust anyone."

Bahrami pleaded guilty to four counts of aggravated indecent assault and one count of false imprisonment over the attack. He arrived in Australia with his mother and siblings as refugees in 2006. In a letter of apology, he said custody had granted him time to reflect on the seriousness of his crime. "As a parent of a four-year-old daughter, I cannot imagine how I would react if someone abused her in the same way that I abused my victim. I know that I would be very, very angry," he said. "As a child in Afghanistan I witnessed several acts of brutal physical abuse of other children and the fact that I have since caused so much damage to an innocent child fills me with shame. "I fully accept that I may spend many years behind bars for my crimes but I hope that up (sic) my eventual release I will become a positive contributor to the community once again."

Offending was 'impulsive', psychiatrist says

Police have previously said the victim had been playing at a park at suburban Blair Athol when she was approached by Bahrami. The court heard last month she was on a swing set when he asked her where the toilets were. Prosecutors said he then sexually assaulted her multiple times and threatened her inside a locked cubicle as his daughter and niece peered under the door.

Bahrami was arrested two weeks after the attack following a police campaign, which included officers doorknocking in the area. Police had initially arrested his brother, but withdrew the charges "after forensic evidence cleared him of direct involvement" in the attack.

A psychiatric report written by Dr Jules Begg described Bahrami's offending as "impulsive" and "out of character". Dr Begg wrote that he did not have "prurient interest in children" nor "excessive sexual interest". "He grew up with a fear of sexual abuse," Dr Begg wrote. "Since he has been in prison, he has been physically assaulted and abused on a regular basis."

Bahrami targeted behind bars

Prosecutors rejected suggestions Bahrami deserved a sentencing discount because he had been targeted. Earlier this year, Rebels bikie Bradley Daniele had his sentence extended after he pleaded guilty to a violent shower block attack on Bahrami.

Bradley Daniele pleaded guilty over an attack on Bahrami.

A court heard a police officer identified the child sex offender to Daniele when the men were locked up at the Adelaide City Watch House. In CCTV footage posted by Daniele to his own social media account, Bahrami can be seen showering in a cubicle before he is confronted and assaulted. After about 20 seconds, a police officer walks into the room and deploys pepper spray into the shower cubicle in a bid to stop the attack. At the time the footage was uploaded, Daniele said he would "do [it] over and over again if [he] had the chance" because he would not "stand for kids being abused".

Rapist of 10-Year-Old Australian Girl Blames Life in Afghanistan… 10 VII 2020.

We have heard this story so many times. It's the nature of the beast.

The Government bureaucrats who sanctioned their entry into the country knew this well and if anything they are worse than the pedophile muzzie invader. As a condition of entry, these 'migrants' should be permanently lodged with those bureaucrats.

Thread