Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2020 #1
Ray Allan

Default RT has become a clown site

I can't look at it right now. Every story and clickbait article there is about the goddamned Jew Flu. Along with the rest of the media, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 11th, 2020 #2
Stewart Meadows

RT has always been a mixed bag, and at this point I think the bad things outweigh the good. It has published a lot of excellent articles that demolish the "Western" (read: jewish) media's lying propaganda about Russiagate and Venezuela, but sadly it also acts as a mouthpiece for the mass-murdering Chinese regime.

For example, when the Chinese coronavirus was starting to spread in the West, RT excreted articles/op-eds that downplayed the outbreak, and Westerners who were concerned about it were denounced as xenophobes, racists, etc.

Later, when the truth became too obvious to hide, RT changed its tactics and started attacking the US for not acting sooner to prevent the outbreak while praising China for its supposedly swift response. (Contradiction much? Good grief...)

The most disgusting example of RT's pro-Chinese propaganda is the op-ed "Human life must trump economics in a pandemic. THIS is why China is succeeding in war on Covid-19 and US is on path to disaster", which is one of the most chutzpathic pieces of crap I've ever come across - and that's saying a lot, considering all the jewish newspaper articles I've read.

As if that's not enough, RT has also defended the loathsome jewish pedophile Woody Allen and attacked people who have a problem with his disgusting behavior.

Another thing that I dislike about RT is its constant mocking of animal rights and the people who support them.

And then there's the fact that it keeps shoehorning the usual "Hitler was evil" nonsense in articles that have nothing to do with WWII. Because, you know, it's not like we've heard enough about that in the (((Western))) media.

Old April 12th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

PressTV from Iran is similar. I use it a lot, especially for articles about the jewSA military I post in the Green Nigger thread and other material countering the western jewmedia garbage. On the other hand, PressTV spouts the same anti-White/divershitty propaganda you get in news sources in the u.s. and Europe. With very few exceptions, there is no getting away from it anymore, VNNF being one exception.

Old June 10th, 2020 #4
Ray Allan

Ever since the St. George Floyd story started, PressTV has gone off the rails with all the "White privilege", divershitty and pro-nigger crap that it's becoming nearly impossible to use that site as a news source. Ditto for RT. You may as well be reading CNN.

Old June 20th, 2020 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
(...) As if that's not enough, RT has also defended the loathsome jewish pedophile Woody Allen and attacked people who have a problem with his disgusting behavior.
RT keeps excreting outrageous op-eds that defend the creepy, disgusting (and talentless) old jew shitbag Woody Allen. Here's an example:

Woody Allen deserves an apology. Years of unfounded demonization have failed to crush his creativity

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/490242-wood...erves-apology/

Actually, the allegations that Allen sexually abused Dylan Farrow when she was 7 years old are highly credible. Here's a good piece on this subject:

Quote:
10 UNDENIABLE FACTS ABOUT THE WOODY ALLEN SEXUAL-ABUSE ALLEGATION

BY MAUREEN ORTH

FEBRUARY 7, 2014

This week, a number of commentators have published articles containing incorrect and irresponsible claims regarding the allegation of Woody Allen’s having sexually abused his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow. As the author of two lengthy, heavily researched and thoroughly fact-checked articles that deal with that allegation—the first published in 1992, when Dylan was seven, and the second last fall, when she was 28—I feel obliged to set the record straight. As such, I have compiled the following list of undeniable facts:
(...)
5. In his 33-page decision, Judge Wilk found that Mr. Allen’s behavior toward Dylan was “grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her.” The judge also recounts Farrow’s misgivings regarding Allen’s behavior toward Dylan from the time she was between two and three years old. According to the judge’s decision, Farrow told Allen, “You look at her [Dylan] in a sexual way. You fondled her . . . You don’t give her any breathing room. You look at her when she’s naked.”

6. Dylan’s claim of abuse was consistent with the testimony of three adults who were present that day. On the day of the alleged assault, a babysitter of a friend told police and gave sworn testimony that Allen and Dylan went missing for 15 or 20 minutes, while she was at the house.

7. The Yale-New Haven Hospital Child Sex Abuse Clinic’s finding that Dylan had not been sexually molested, cited repeatedly by Allen’s attorneys, was not accepted as reliable by Judge Wilk, or by the Connecticut state prosecutor who originally commissioned them. The state prosecutor, Frank Maco, engaged the Yale-New Haven team to determine whether Dylan would be able to perceive facts correctly and be able to repeat her story on the witness stand. The panel consisted of two social workers and a pediatrician, Dr. John Leventhal, who signed off on the report but who never saw Dylan or Mia Farrow. No psychologists or psychiatrists were on the panel. The social workers never testified; the hospital team only presented a sworn deposition by Dr. Leventhal, who did not examine Dylan.

8. Allen changed his story about the attic where the abuse allegedly took place. First, Allen told investigators he had never been in the attic where the alleged abuse took place. After his hair was found on a painting in the attic, he admitted that he might have stuck his head in once or twice. A top investigator concluded that his account was not credible.

9. The state attorney, Maco, said publicly he did have probable cause to press charges against Allen but declined, due to the fragility of the “child victim.” Maco told me that he refused to put Dylan through an exhausting trial, and without her on the stand, he could not prosecute Allen.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014...abuse-10-facts

That's right, folks. Vanity Fair is more credible than RT. Amazing, isn't it?

Woody Allen. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 15th, 2020 #6
Stewart Meadows

RT is spreading pro-rapeugee propaganda:

Quote:
Britannia used to rule the waves, now it attacks defenceless people in tiny boats to deflect from its own sinking status

Andrew Dickens is an award-winning writer on culture, society, politics, health and travel for major titles such as the Guardian, the Telegraph, the Independent, the Daily Mail and Empire.

13 Aug, 2020 07:00 / Updated 2 days ago

The British once had the greatest navy in the world. Now we’re making a big deal of ‘defending’ ourselves from an imaginary ‘invasion’ of refugees in order to distract from our embarrassing collapse into economic and moral ruin.
(...)
he big news is… little boats of refugees are crossing the English channel.
The government has done what it always does – it’s caused a distraction from its own failings by blaming an ‘other.’ Sometimes that ‘other’ can defend itself, like China or Russia, but when you’re metaphorically in deep water, the government’s favourite thing to do is point at desperate, defenceless people literally in deep water and blame them for all the problems they've caused. It’s not so much dog-whistle xenophobia as loudly shouting, “Attack the foreigners, Fido!”
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/497845-uk-r...estine-threat/

Here are some good comments for the article:

Quote:
Imaginary" invasion. LOL author discredits himself in first paragraph.
Quote:
Why is RT printing this sludge? I don't come here to read woke garbage. The persons are not refugees, why isn't there border control? How many billions out there don't have a shirt on their back? Let's hope the ones that make it to UK get to live in this journalist's house.
Quote:
Yeah, the editor is simply printing click bait, no substance. I see crap like this too often, I'll remove the bloody app.
Quote:
RT is defending migrants invasion now ?

Old August 15th, 2020 #7
Ray Allan

The thing is, RT is financed by the Russian government through its tax base. So the Russian government is pro-rapeugee invasion (as long as it doesn't happen in Russia, I guess), and anti-White European now? I also notice they have Nebojsa Malic working for them now. Back when he was with antiwar.com he mocked and insulted me in the comments section of an article dealing with WW2, when I mentioned that Hitler invaded the USSR in 1941 to preempt Stalin from invading Europe. So Mr. Malic toes the party line when it comes to World War Jew. Fuck RT.

Russia Insider is much better.

Old August 19th, 2020 #8
Stewart Meadows

RT has published a ridiculous op-ed by some jew-lackey who claims that the violent, jew-backed, criminal riots in Belarus are not a (((color revolution))), but legitimate protests:

Quote:
The Belarusian protests are not a ‘color revolution’ – they’re the result of Lukashenko repeating Soviet mistakes

Bradley Blankenship, Prague-based American journalist, political analyst and freelance reporter. He has a syndicated column at China Global Television Network where he writes about politics in the United States, Latin America, the Middle East and Europe, he's also a contributor to Policy Network, an international progressive think tank based in London, and a freelance reporter for international news agencies including Xinhua News Agency.

12 Aug, 2020 20:36 / Updated 7 days ago

Protests following Sunday’s presidential election in Belarus have entered the fourth day. Videos of police brutality spread online and foreign ministries across the world are condemning the actions of the Belarusian police.

While temping to default to the knee-jerk reaction that what’s going on in the country is a ‘color revolution’, claims by President Alexander Lukashenko that the protests are foreign-organized are bunk and should not be taken seriously. The political actions of Belarusians now are legitimate and deserve our attention.
(...)
Things should not be twisted. It’s easy to see that geopolitical powers are not at work as both the West and Russia – the two major competing powers that have a stake in Belarusian internal affairs – are virtually in unison in their criticism of Lukashenko.

No one in the West has recognized the results of the election as foreign ministries from EU member states have, to various degrees, criticized and cast doubt on the results.
(...)
But Lukashenko is unfortunately clinging to power, using the illegitimate election as his mandate and blaming everyone – no matter their geopolitical interests – for the unrest.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/497858-bela...or-revolution/

Disgraceful and pathetic.

If you want the truth about the situation in Belarus, then I would recommend the following excellent thread that was started by our member Dawn Cannon:

President Lukashenko set to claim landslide win

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=559283

Old February 23rd, 2021 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
RT keeps excreting outrageous op-eds that defend the creepy, disgusting (and talentless) old jew shitbag Woody Allen. Here's an example:

Woody Allen deserves an apology. Years of unfounded demonization have failed to crush his creativity

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/490242-wood...erves-apology/

Actually, the allegations that Allen sexually abused Dylan Farrow when she was 7 years old are highly credible. Here's a good piece on this subject:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014...abuse-10-facts

That's right, folks. Vanity Fair is more credible than RT. Amazing, isn't it?

Woody Allen. "Trust me, goyim."

The scumbags at RT keep defending the jew pervert Woody Allen, even though it should be obvious to everyone by now that this piece of garbage has a "woody" for children:

Quote:
Cancel culture refuses to stop coming after Woody Allen, despite having no new ammunition

Zachary Leeman
is the author of the novel Nigh and journalist who covers art and culture. He has previously written for outlets such as Breitbart, LifeZette, and BizPac Review among others.

23 Feb, 2021 11:10

Thanks to a new documentary, filmmaker Woody Allen is once again answering to cancel culture advocates over allegations he molested his daughter, despite the issue already having been investigated and dismissed.

HBO Max’s new docuseries ‘Allen v. Farrow’ has the world asking yet again: Is Woody Allen a sexual predator? It’s a claim that’s been bandied about for decades now, but which has really only led to professional consequences for Allen in recent years, as his work has struggled to find distribution support in the US in the wake of #MeToo.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/516356-canc...e-woody-allen/

Some of RT's shills are defending the op-ed in the comment section. I guess they're the same people who support RT's constant cucking for the mass-murdering Chinese regime. Man, that place is a sewer.

Old June 10th, 2020 #10
rod crowley

It's typical for these times.838

Old February 2nd, 2021 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I can't look at it right now. Every story and clickbait article there is about the goddamned Jew Flu. Along with the rest of the media, too.
The problem got even worse when Russia launched its own COVID vaccine, Sputnik V. It was always the top story on RT (which I get on my TV). Regardless of what else happened in the world, the first thing they reported was how great their vaccine was, and how bad the other ones were.

And as I recently wrote in Bradfromjoeford's coronavirus thread in the UK subforum, the man behind Russia's COVID vaccine, Alexander Gintsburg, is a jew:

Quote:
Sputnik V (Russian: Спутник V), is a COVID-19 vaccine developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology, and registered on 11 August 2020 by the Russian Ministry of Health as Gam-COVID-Vac (Russian: Гам-КОВИД-Вак, romanized: Gam-KOVID-Vak).[2][3] It is an adenovirus viral vector vaccine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputni...VID-19_vaccine

Quote:
Alexander Leonidovich Gintsburg (Russian: Александр Леонидович Гинцбург; born 10 November 1951) is a Soviet and Russian microbiologist. Since 1997, he has been the director of the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Gintsburg

Quote:
Three Jews on a mission to develop a coronavirus vaccine

#2 - Vaccine hunters: Tal Zaks, Shmuel Shapira & Alexander Gintsburg

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN SEPTEMBER 19, 2020

(L-R) Tal Zaks, Shmuel Shapiro & Alexander Gintsburg
(photo credit: Courtesy)

As COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc across the globe and overturn peoples’ daily lives, world leaders are holding out for the one thing that could potentially get the world back on track - a vaccine. It’s probably not a surprise that in three companies - in Israel, the United States and Russia - Jewish doctors are at the forefront.
(...)
The second scientist is Dr. Alexander Gintsburg, head of Moscow’s state-run Gamaleya Institute. In early September, The Lancet medical journal reported that Russia’s “Sputnik-V” COVID-19 vaccine produced an antibody response in all participants in early-stage trials.
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influe...vaccine-642120

Old February 7th, 2021 #12
Stewart Meadows

The jerk-offs at RT are pissing their pants with joy now that the Austrian chancellor Sebastian Kurz has said that he would be willing to take (((Sputnik V))) or the Chinese vaccine:

‘It’s about effectiveness & availability, not geopolitics’: Austria’s Kurz will take Sputnik V or Chinese vaccine if approved

https://www.rt.com/news/514833-austr...tnikv-vaccine/

Here's a brainwashed pro-Chinese cuck in the comment section:

Quote:
As long as the Russian or Chinese vaccines work as well as the Western ones, it really shouldn't matter where they come from.

Old February 13th, 2021 #13
Stewart Meadows

Here's a pro-negro, anti-white op-ed from RT that's so ridiculous and over-the-top that it might as well have been written by your average jewish SJW group in the US:

Quote:
As more and more black people are jailed in Britain, the so-called ‘fairness’ of the UK legal system is exposed for all to see

7 Feb, 2021 06:59

David Matthews is a writer whose work has appeared in The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday and the Observer, and on the BBC and Channel 4. He is the author of several books, including Voices of the Windrush Generation.

(...) And for poor black kids, that storm will invariably become a tsunami. Figures just published by the UK government reveal that 51 percent of all young people in custody are from a so-called ‘BAME’ background, despite ethnic minorities making up just 14 percent of Britain’s population. For the overall prison population, BAMEs represent 25 percent of inmates.

This latest annual report on youth justice statistics doesn’t just highlight yet another example of the British state’s contempt for black people and ethnic minorities. It also reveals the pernicious way in which elites within the criminal justice system use racial profiling among the poor to jail young black people in ever increasing numbers, while happily letting their minions on the frontline of policing and the prison service take the heat from Guardianistas and radicals for being ‘racist pigs’ for seemingly overzealous stop-and-search policies or being ‘fascist prison guards,’ when they are, in fact, just doing their jobs.

This isn’t to say that the stench of bad apples within Britain’s yeomanry isn’t to be rooted out on the mean streets, prison wings and psychiatric wards, where they march to the beat of the ‘top brass’ drum. Feeling the boot heel from on high, a significant minority of grunts with badges or uniforms have always let a little bit of power go to their heads, using black people as a trope for their psychosexual inadequacies.

But just as the Windrush scandal laid bare the myth of the ‘motherland’ via the Home Office’s ill-treatment of former colonial – sorry, ‘British’ – subjects from the Caribbean, and the Tories’ laissez faire attitude towards disproportionate Covid infection rates among BAME communities demonstrates its indifference to the health and wellbeing of millions of BAME Britons, it’s the suits in the Crown Prosecution Service, the judiciary, the legal profession at large, and the probation, parole, social and psychiatric services who really hold a young black suspect’s fate in their hands.

As the political theorist Hannah Arendt might have said today, the wanton jailing of black youths is yet another example of the British establishment’s industrialised and systemic, “fearsome, word-and-thought-defying banality of evil.”

Since the Tories came to power in 2010, the proportion of young people in custody from a BAME background has nearly doubled (up from 28 percent) and is up from 49 percent in 2019. Black and ethnic youths remain the pariah group du jour.
(...)
This demonisation of black people, and young males in particular, fuels a stereotype that feeds the overwhelming majority of magistrates, judges, prosecutors and defence barrister’s prejudices – subconscious of otherwise – and thus informs courtroom strategy. Yet somehow, we’re meant to believe that the legal profession is beyond subjectivity.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514645-uk-j...-legal-system/

Quote:
BAME

abbreviation for Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: used to refer to people in the UK who are not white:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...y/english/bame

Old April 6th, 2021 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's a pro-negro, anti-white op-ed from RT that's so ridiculous and over-the-top that it might as well have been written by your average jewish SJW group in the US:
And here's another one. Absolutely pathetic.

Quote:
53 years after MLK’s death, George Floyd may not be the ‘perfect’ martyr… but his impact on society could be more profound

6 Apr, 2021 15:56

David Matthews is a writer whose work has appeared in The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday and the Observer, and on the BBC and Channel 4. He is the author of several books, including Voices of the Windrush Generation.

The anniversary of Martin Luther King’s killing has brought the trial of Derek Chauvin into even sharper focus. While George Floyd was clearly a flawed character, his legacy may prove even more important than MLK’s.

Call it coincidence. Call it poor scheduling. Call it a gift from God. Any way you look at it, the timing of Derek Chauvin’s trial for the murder of George Floyd couldn’t be better, given its powder keg symbolism.
(...)
Even by America’s standards, where the killing of black men by the state, each other, paranoid whites and a raft of preventable diseases operates on an industrial scale, the manner in which 46-year-old Mr Floyd was allegedly snuffed out by 45-year-old Chauvin is truly shocking.

I’ve watched some gruesome spectacles in my time on video, from terrorist bombings, to atrocious war crimes, to cold-blooded extrajudicial killings. Such is the life of a hack. But ‘experiencing’ the nine-minute, 29-second slow death of George Floyd, on camera, as police officers stood by without intervention, was grotesque beyond belief. I’ve seen cops pay more interest redirecting traffic than that given by Chauvin’s colleagues for Mr Floyd’s life.
(...)
Last year, George Floyd and Black Lives Matter-inspired demonstrations demanding an end to state-sanctioned racism and police reform were held in over 400 cities across the US; countless other locations in the diaspora quickly followed suit with similar demands.
(...)
The message in the video that serves as George Floyd’s death mask, coming as it does against a cultural backdrop in which white mass murderers, serial killers, ‘domestic’ terrorists and sundry psychopaths are arrested non-violently is clear: When it comes to the white hegemony, black lives don’t matter one jot. However, as amped up confrontations between lockdown-weary and increasingly angry populations around the world illustrate, whether it’s institutionalised racism or structural equality of any description, the largely non-violent approach of passive resistance, popularised by Gandhi and then Martin Luther King Jr, is once again starting to wear thin. And when that happens, something has to give.

While MLK rightly won plaudits, including a Nobel Peace Prize, his approach came at the ultimate cost. Fifty-three years ago to the day, this week, one of the greatest civil rights movements of the modern era faced the reality of white America’s contempt for its black cousinship when a shot rang out in the Memphis sky. On April 4, 1968, as King stood on the second-floor balcony of the Lorraine Motel, career criminal James Earl Ray hunkered down in a rooming house across the street and fired a single shot from a Remington rifle, fatally wounding the civil rights icon.
(...)
In a week where the British government is reeling from the aftershock of its publication of a 258-page report by its Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities, a report that has been widely condemned as a ‘blackwashing’ exercise designed to absolve the British state of any culpability concerning racism, while pandering to a growing white underclass, Prime Minister Boris Johnson would do well to heed the words of his namesake and former US president, Lyndon B Johnson, who spoke during the Holy Week Uprising.

“What did you expect? I don’t know why we’re so surprised. When you put your foot on a man’s neck and hold him down for three hundred years, and then you let him up, what’s he going to do? He’s going to knock your block off.”
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/520260-mlk-...derek-chauvin/

Old April 8th, 2021 #15
Stewart Meadows

Over-the-top pro-vaccine propaganda from RT:

Quote:
I’m 39 & I’ll happily take the AstraZeneca vaccine. With only a one in a MILLION chance of a fatal blood clot, I’d be mad not to

Chris Sweeney is an author and columnist who has written for newspapers such as The Times, Daily Express, The Sun and Daily Record, along with several international-selling magazines.

8 Apr, 2021 13:52 / Updated 7 hours ago

With 19 UK blood clot deaths linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine, Britain has decided to offer under 30s alternatives. As someone who won’t get a choice, I can say categorically I have no problem taking it. Here’s why.

“Absolutely.” That would be my answer if asked whether I would take the AstraZeneca vaccine. And it’s actually a decision I might have to make for real shortly.
(...)
In my opinion, there has been too much ‘citizen epidemiology' in the UK, and most of it from the younger generation. Personally, I know several people who’ve flown away on holidays during this ordeal because they aren’t in a high-risk category. I’ve listened to many others complain about how everything has to reopen to restart normal life.

In London, from my experience, the most common rule-breakers and people who flout social distancing are again the under-30s. That dismissive attitude is one reason why Britain’s battle with Covid-19 has been so harrowing.
(...)
What all these unrelated facts illustrate is that many activities or behaviours incur risk. Ill-health is a burden to all of society and sadly disproportionally affects poorer people, but Covid-19 is a leveller in some ways as it’s so pervasive. We all share the same spaces, so we are each other’s best form of defence, but also our most dangerous risk of infection.

That is why I feel it is everyone’s civic duty to take an approved vaccine, whatever is on the label.

Doctors, nurses and scientists have all been working tirelessly to help those struck by Covid-19 and prevent more infections. Britain has witnessed far too many early deaths to start playing Russian roulette over which form of protection we take.

Our society is spoilt. Can you imagine ordinary people in comparatively poor nations, who are simply thankful for a square meal, refusing a professionally approved vaccine due to alarmists on social media whipping up fear and spreading conspiracy theories?

There is no big secret to debunk. A very small percentage of people took the AstraZeneca jab and developed fatal blood clots. But a massive number of people have died from Covid-19.

So, to countenance skipping vaccination until your desired brand is on offer is beyond selfish. You’ll never know how many people you have infected if you do catch the virus. And you’ll also be blindly ignorant to how many of those died and passed it onto others.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/520474-astr...al-blood-clot/

These people are sick in the head.

Old July 8th, 2021 #16
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new anti-white op-ed from RT:

Quote:
I get the ‘white saviour’ thing in ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’. But that doesn’t mean it should be killed off and not read by children

7 Jul, 2021 15:04

By Polly Boiko, Senior Editor based in London. Before that she was the face of satirical online project ICYMI, and reported on important events as the UK correspondent for RT International.

A school in Scotland has cancelled Harper Lee’s celebrated novel in order to ‘decolonise’ its exam curriculum. I’m all for bringing in more books by non-white and female authors, but that shouldn’t mean all classics being dumped.

It’s only the most inspirational book of all time – a Pulitzer Prize winner that was originally banned for its raw depiction of racism and sexual violence. But now one school in Scotland has banned ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ for another reason: because it plays into a “white-saviour narrative”.
(...)
OK, I get the “white saviour” thing in ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’, I really do. In fact, it’s a great topic for discussion in, say… an English lesson?

I also get that just 1% of English literature students at GCSE (that’s the exam that British kids take at the age of 16) read a prescribed book by a writer of colour. And just 7% read a book by a woman! That’s abysmal.
(...)
I’m not going to argue that stale reading lists couldn’t use a refresh. Let’s introduce more non-white writers, to join those such as Benjamin Zephaniah and Malorie Blackman. Non-white kids, who make up around 34% of pupils, ought to see themselves and their experiences reflected in the canon. But why must “decolonising the curriculum” kill off ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528601-scot...l-mockingbird/

The best comment for this garbage article:

Quote:
michael roberts 1 day ago
If non white students now make up a staggering 34% of the British school age population, this is truly a sign that the UK as a first world nation is no more. The descendants of the people who built this once great country are dying out, and they are not being replaced. Soon, the UK will become the Islamic republic of Britistan.

Old July 10th, 2021 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Here's a new anti-white op-ed from RT:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528601-scot...l-mockingbird/

The best comment for this garbage article:
I had to read To Kill A Mockingbird in high school, and wasn't that impressed by it. But we also got to read 1984 and Brave New World, which I found much more intriguing.

Old July 10th, 2023 #18
Stewart Meadows

The pro-Chinese shitbag Bradley Blankenship, who usually writes for media outlets that are controlled by China's mass-murdering communist regime, has excreted the following op-ed for RT in which he encourages republicans to embrace the LGBT community and stop worrying about drag queens and groomers sexualizing white children:

Quote:
8 Jul, 2023 13:24 Home World News

Ron DeSantis has all but ruined his campaign with his attack on ‘pro-LGBTQ+’ Trump

The Florida governor’s divisive rhetoric is risky not only for himself, but for the entire Republican Party

Bradley Blankenship is an American journalist, columnist and political commentator. He has a syndicated column at CGTN and is a freelance reporter for international news agencies including Xinhua News Agency.

(...) It is crucial to understand that politics can be a complex game, and negativity seldom leads to success. Unfortunately, DeSantis has been running a campaign that emphasizes division and conflict instead of unity and growth. This approach does not align with good political strategy, regardless of how you analyze it. Look no further than the recent anti-Trump ad published by the unofficial DeSantis War Room and shared by the official DeSantis campaign. The ad, which has so far garnered over 25 million views on Twitter, takes a negative stance toward Donald Trump’s purported support for the LGBTQ+ community. It portrays him as an LGBTQ+ ally, which the ad frames as something bad, with DeSantis as the community’s enemy, which is somehow good.

While some might argue that Republicans do not need the support of the LGBTQ+ community to secure victory in 2024, this assumption is mistaken. The US is a country that does not openly condone hatred, and it is a country that, by and large, tends to have less conservative social views than the rest of the world and is also based on secularism. Instead, to be a conservative demands a certain level of tact and finesse in political life. A candidate cannot merely declare themselves against any group of people and expect societal acceptance or political success, either by the groups they attack or society as a whole. However, they can certainly support policies that at least claim to address the concerns of the community they might dislike deep down while still upholding conservative values, thereby appealing to a broader base of support.

This is precisely the kind of politics that Donald Trump tried to conduct during his tenure, and it worked for him to some degree. In the 2020 election, he made significant gains with Black and Latino voters, as well as doubling his share of the LGBTQ+ vote compared to 2016. That’s because a lot of them liked his conservative economic policies. And although he did not win the election, these achievements provided the Republican Party with a foundation upon which to build for the future.

Any 2024 GOP hopeful would be wise to lean into these inroads. In contrast, Ron DeSantis made a critical error by voicing some unsavory parts of his ideology. This approach alienates LGBTQ+ Republicans, who make up approximately 15% of this demographic in the country. The Log Cabin Republicans, described as “the nation’s largest LGBT conservative organization,” along with many of their members and supporters, have already taken to social media to criticize the Florida governor.

Their concerns are valid. By being divisive and alienating, DeSantis risks losing the support of younger voters and those in crucial swing states. Many right-wing individuals, especially those who are not American or have limited exposure to the US, have fallen into the trap of believing that the country is engaged in an existential battle against ‘trans ideology’ or ‘groomers’ with DeSantis as the champion against these excesses. However, the reality, as supported by data, is quite the opposite, and whatever perceived culture war taking place has long been decided.

A widely cited Public Religion Research Institute poll from last year’s ‘American Values Atlas’ indicates that a record high 10% of Americans identify as LGBTQ+. Furthermore, 80% of Americans and 66% of Republicans support laws protecting the LGBTQ+ community from discrimination in jobs, public accommodation, and housing. Over 70% of Americans also support marriage equality for same-sex couples, including nearly half of Republicans. Moreover, a significant majority, 65% of Americans, are against using religion as a means to discriminate against LGBTQ+ individuals – an issue that the Supreme Court recently weighed in on by siding with ‘religious freedom’.

As an American from the South who has extensively traveled across the country, I can attest that the prevailing attitude is one of acceptance. The majority of Americans genuinely do not care about what goes on behind closed doors or the personal choices individuals make. Their focus is on mutual respect and non-interference in others’ lives. This is a common theme at the core of Americans’ understanding of liberty.

Regrettably, Ron DeSantis misses the mark with his ad. Taking an anti-LGBTQ+ stance goes against the grain of where the majority of Americans, including Republicans, stand. It immediately alienates millions of potential voters. Even worse, the ad goes so far as to criticize Trump’s sympathetic response to the Pulse nightclub terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida, thereby associating DeSantis with religious extremism and terrorism. By contrast, the ad inadvertently boosts Trump’s standing with LGBTQ+ Republicans and their allies by juxtaposing the two candidates in such an extreme. Regardless of one’s stance on the LGBTQ+ community, this move by the DeSantis campaign is undoubtedly a political misstep and certainly viewed unfavorably by the majority of Americans.
https://www.rt.com/news/579386-desan...ti-lgbt-trump/

People are calling out the CCP-puppet Blankenstein in the comment section:

Quote:
Barclay Hinson
"The majority of Americans genuinely do not care about what goes on behind closed doors or the personal choices individuals make." Does that include "Pride" parades where old men run around nude and wave their shriveled up old wieners in kids faces and in schools where "Drag Queens" read kids books?
Quote:
Truth-Guardian
RT needs to stop taking articles from this long haired lefty freak. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Real Americans are sick of the gay agenda that's being forced into every aspect of society. Trump failed in far too many ways and is still failing with his support of the gay agenda, the fake "vaccines", etc.
Quote:
Seneca
Trump should not pander to the LGBTQ nuts! This will be a serious mistake.
Quote:
SkynetIntel
His failing campaign has nothing to do with any attacks on the alphabet+pedo group. Trump better be careful. We don't want to normalize that ever expanding group of Satanic perversion.
Quote:
Nowhereman
This is a typical media response to telling the truth about the deviance that is LBGTQ+++ movement. If you need to fluff the left to get votes, you are not a worthy candidate, which says more about Trump than DeSantis.
Quote:
crisper
Blankenship is exposed as a typical western woke journalist, promoting LGBTQ+ issues and criticising anyone who does not agree with this perverse agenda. He does not deserve to be given a platform for expressing these disgusting ideas on RT.

Thread