Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2020 #21
Ray Allan

I can picture young people 50 years from now calling old millenials a bunch of selfish, clueless dumbasses.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 28th, 2020 #22
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
That's why I believe that the early Boomers (born before 1955) have more in common with the earlier generations, and the late Boomers (born 1955 and after) have more in common with the later generations, than the early Boomers and late Boomers have in common with each other. I put the split at around 1955 because those born before were eligible to be drafted into the Vietnam War, and those born after were more inundated with anti-Racist propaganda in the schools.
That seems to be the case. I have next to nothing in common with early boomers, same as with the WWjew generation. Nonetheless, I can't help when I was born.

Old July 13th, 2020 #23
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That seems to be the case. I have next to nothing in common with early boomers, same as with the WWjew generation. Nonetheless, I can't help when I was born.
early boomers prop up the system ideologically and financially. They won't transmit their inheritance to posterity and thus deserve their fate.

Old February 9th, 2023 #24
Ray Allan

My father recently passed away and neither I nor my brother will get a cent from him. He had a nice goobermint pension and retired at 51. He was actually retired longer than he worked. His wife (third wife actually, who is not my mother) and her family will get everything. His late brother was exactly the same: retired goobermint, good pension, and his third wife got everything, while my cousins got nothing. What sort of shitty, selfish excuses for human beings would do that to their own biological children?

Technically, my father and uncle were not baby boomers, they were Silent Generation, born in the 1930s. Still total shitbags, though.

Old February 9th, 2023 #25
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That almost sounds like my own "Silent Generation" father (born 1937). His brothers and his parents were also greedy, selfish narcissistic assholes. All were lifetime government employees, too, and double-dippers who collected government pensions and social security and hoarded everything for themselves.
Forgot to put this in my previous post.

Thread