VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2009 #1
Curtis Stone

Default Jews Destroy Literature to Falsify History

http://www.city-journal.org/2009/eon0212wo.html

Supposedly the ink in the books poses a lead poisoning danger.

Whatever the future of new media may hold, ours will be a poorer world if we begin to lose (or “sequester” from children) the millions of books published before our own era. They serve as a path into history, literature, and imagination for kids everywhere. They link the generations by enabling parents to pass on the stories and discoveries in which they delighted as children. Their illustrations open up worlds far removed from what kids are likely to see on the video or TV screen. Could we really be on the verge of losing all of this? And if this is what [Zionist Occupied] government protection of our kids means, shouldn’t we be thinking instead about protecting our kids from the [Zionist Occupied] government ?

Walter Olson is a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute and has covered CPSIA in depth at his blog, Overlawyered.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; February 14th, 2009 at 03:42 PM.

Old February 15th, 2009 #2
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
The problem is the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA), passed by Congress last summer after the panic over lead paint on toys from China. Among its other provisions, CPSIA imposed tough new limits on lead in any products intended for use by children aged 12 or under, and made those limits retroactive: that is, goods manufactured before the law passed cannot be sold on the used market (even in garage sales or on eBay) if they don’t conform.
Lead paint on toys from China?

Now we can see that the whole incident was just another 9/11 to justify a Patriot Act against wholesome and traditional children's literature.

Old February 26th, 2009 #3
Axel Faaborg

This is horrendous. Fucking HORRENDOUS.

I can't describe how angry the thought of all these old books being straight-up trashed due to some bullshit government law makes me.

Old February 26th, 2009 #4
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Sanitized for your protection...

The jew absolutely will not stop, until it is utterly destroyed.

Old February 26th, 2009 #5
Luis Quilico

As both a bookseller and a bibliophile, I find this outrageous. I will, of course, continue to sell my stock of children's books as I see fit. If I'm barred in any way, I'll make as big a legal stink of the matter as possible.

Of course, we all know full well that this is really about censorship. Children are much more likely to come to harm from poorly-manufactured, lead-slathered, Chinese-built toys than harmless books.

Old February 27th, 2009 #6
WhiteTexan68

Yet another step in the forced dumbing down of this generations children. This must be stopped or the next generations will be a bunch of feeble minded peons led by the hand of ZOG.

Old March 2nd, 2009 #7
Horseman

I still have a lot of my old children's books. They have good looking young white kids doing innocent and happy activities. Remember the Golden Books series? It was a British company called Classic Media that bought them, and doesnt distribute any of the old books anymore - only the more PC stories that they select. I wasn't aware that kids suddenly are different now than they were 40 years ago and need different books.... of course it's that the jew detests the idea of health and innocence and white themes being promoted.

It's just amazing to go through these old books of mine. And I give them to my kids. You can pretty much find all these books on Ebay for reasonable prices.

Old March 3rd, 2009 #8
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I still have a lot of my old children's books. They have good looking young white kids doing innocent and happy activities. Remember the Golden Books series? It was a British company called Classic Media that bought them, and doesnt distribute any of the old books anymore - only the more PC stories that they select. I wasn't aware that kids suddenly are different now than they were 40 years ago and need different books.... of course it's that the jew detests the idea of health and innocence and white themes being promoted.

It's just amazing to go through these old books of mine. And I give them to my kids. You can pretty much find all these books on Ebay for reasonable prices.
There's a Christian heritage in those books that will be erased, too. Christmas books. Illustrations of little white churches, white skinned angels, white children in choirs, children saying their prayers, families saying grace before meals. And an English heritage, all those old nursery rhymes.

When it's all burned, nobody will know the white world ever existed. All they will have is mostly moronic Hollywood movies.

Old August 28th, 2009 #9
bmwbiker
......................... .

that is true!!!!!!!!

History of my nation was rearanged becouse we was last standing NS state in 2WW..old good NDH was good NS state...

Today when i speak with people..they dont know anithing about Croats, but they know about Yugoslavi and serbs who ruled in Yugoslavi

Yugoslavi was masonic imperijalistic idea runer from half serbian, half albanian king Karadjordje (on Turkish: black Georg)...becouse that idiotic multikulti idea my nation was devastated harder than in 600 years war with Turks...

Today we start from begining and we will never forget imperialistic, multikulti Yugoslavi..prison of nations

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old August 28th, 2009 #10
MarkP

Standard tactics practised by the Victor.

In today's era, that's the winners of WW2.

Dosn't effect the Truth though.

Thread