Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2014 #1
Karl Lueger

Exclamation Cannibal That Walked Free

different from the media promoted image that all serial killers and psychos just must be white guys..
cus other races are just not like that;
a fucked up tiny japo killed and ate a white womans body-parts,
acting on his sick obsession for white women,
then went back home..

On the afternoon of June 13, 1981, a Japanese man named Issei Sagawa walked to the Bois de Boulogne, a park on the outskirts of Paris, carrying two suitcases. The contents of those suitcases, to the lament of a nearby jogger, was the dismembered body of a fellow student – a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt, whom Sagawa had shot three days prior and had spent the days since eating various parts of her body.

He was soon arrested. According to reports, Issei uttered, “I killed her to eat her flesh,” when they raided his home, whereupon they found bits of Renne still in his fridge.

Rambo, John J.

Old April 12th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

At the 12 minute mark:

narrator: "he fantasized over the exotic imagery of Western beauty"

sagawa: "... at that time already the object of my desire just want be with White girl beautiful blond hair blue eyes ... I admire the beautiful existence ..."

Fiver years early he also tried to rape/eat a blond hair German woman in Japan.

Last edited by Tintin; April 12th, 2014 at 06:25 AM.

Old April 12th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

For some reason, it is only Whites that view cannibalism as being very taboo. In European history, it is only under the most extreme circumstances that the Whites engage in cannibalism. For example, like when the jew bolsheviks starved the Ukraine into submission killing approximately 8 million Whites.

On the other hand, cannibalism is less taboo among the sub-Humans, and in many cases, like niggers and spic, cannibalism has played a significant in those cultural's vibrancy.

Cannibalism Cannibalism

The japs cannibalized American service in WW2:

Wiki Notes: Yoshio Tachibana
Wiki Notes: Flyboys: A True Story of Courage

Old April 12th, 2014 #4
H.B.

So the French ZOG declared that he was criminally insane simply on account of being a self-proclaimed yellow midget butt-monkey with low self-esteem?

No wonder the japs never punished him as they lost all respect for Westerners who have become weak and corrupt under zionist occupation.

What would happen if a Western freedom fighter dressed up as Rudolf Franz Ferdinand Höss and really believed he was the reincarnation of Höss decided to wipe out the entire leadership stratum of the World jewish Congress Breivik-styled? Would he be judged "insane" or would he be treated as a common criminal or terrorist?

Last edited by H.B.; April 12th, 2014 at 08:47 AM.

Old June 25th, 2014 #5
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
"he fantasized over the exotic imagery of Western beauty".
His women eat plenty of tofu. Maybe, he wanted something cheesefed, since Nips can't make cheese.

Thread