Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will pledge to deJew your life by getting rid of TV?
Yes I will unsubscribe cable/statellite altogether and not watch TV at all. 45 40.54%
Yes, by going to the minimum or getting rid of cable/satellite, and avoiding TV watching as much as possible. 42 37.84%
No, but I will think about it. I have reasons why not. (please describe) 18 16.22%
No, I am already enslaved to the One-Eyed-Jew "TV" and now my brain is mush. 6 5.41%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 6th, 2006 #81
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce
...Now, if the Reich had prevailed, would they have shrunk the government?...
They would have also shrunken many heads in government

Old January 6th, 2006 #82
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
They would have also shrunken many heads in government
Whatever………….

Old January 6th, 2006 #83
WallDog

Default Oldtime Radio Shows

There are LOTS of old shows here. You can download them and listen anytime. Science fiction, westerns, comedy, horror and more. Probably lots of jews involved even back then. There should still be something for everyone.
http://radiomemories.libsyn.com/

Old January 6th, 2006 #84
WallDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallDog
There are LOTS of old shows here. You can download them and listen anytime. Science fiction, westerns, comedy, horror and more. Probably lots of jews involved even back then. There should still be something for everyone.
http://radiomemories.libsyn.com/
I forgot to say that my TV has not been turned on in about eight months.

White Power

Old January 11th, 2006 #85
Action Alert

Rabbit Ears still work. I would not PAY to watch the crap on cable. Put money right into the Big Jew's pocket.

Old January 14th, 2006 #86
Agnostic Priest

I'm a cable Tv subscriber I get about 600 channels HBO one through one thousand Cinamax, showtime, HDnet, can't remember the rest. I enjoy watching old shows, shows like Little house on the prairie, Bonanza, Gun smoke, Hawaii 50, CSI, Law&order, Al Bundy, Alfred Hitchcock, and The Twilight zone. Crime dramas and documentaries are my favorite. I'll never get rid of cable Tv permanently, but might one day consider downgrading channels.

Old January 27th, 2006 #87
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

I have found it easier to help people become racially conscious if they stop watching national news shows.

I remember years ago as a teenager, a lot of us would stare at the "preview channel" when we were bored and had nothing constructive to do...there was some kind of hypnotic effect going on there...

These days, I watch very little TV, save for a few shows on the History Channel (only a few, as there is a lot of lying propaganda on there), Discovery Channel, etc. I limit what I allow my children to watch. I noticed my daughter watching that abhorrent "Thats So Raven" garbage on the Disney Channel. I suffered through an episode, and it depicts blacks as highly civil and intelligent, while Raven's only white friend is depicted as a complete idiotic retard. Needless to say, she doesn't watch that show...

They aren't allowed to watch shows with effeminate men or butch women, either.

Maybe it has already been done, but there needs to be a list of garbage TV that we should be boycotting.

Old February 22nd, 2006 #88
durendal

Default i have no cable, nothing

i just use my tv for fun video games

thats about it

Old March 18th, 2006 #89
Thoughtcrime

I stopped watching JEWVISION about two months ago and I won't be back. I don't even feel the need to turn the television on. I still pay BIGJEW $$$ for the High-$peed Internet $ervice, which I can't live without, but at least it's for constructive purposes and I have control over what I see/read/hear/experience on the 'net and I am able to self-educate and acquire valuable resources.

It's a shame really, because television is an awesome invention and now it sits neglected, all because of horrible BIGJEW propaganda. I really honestly couldn't stomach nearly 100% of the shows being created now for television...they made me physically sick with the type of content being broadcasted into my home...traces of BIGJEW's fingerprints were found on (at least) 90% of shows....and most just weren't witty or even clever enough to keep me interested. The level of debauchery found in most shows was and is alarming....going to the JEWVIE Theatre to catch a flick nowadays is becoming nearly as bad, it's just an excercise in figuring out which JEWVIE has the least contribution from BIGJEW and liking the content/genre.

Unfortunately local radio stations are getting JUST as bad....moronic content, even cRap music on stations that normally broadcast Top 40-ish pop music etc. The talk radio stations are all horrible, it's either non-stop JiggaBooBALL broadcasting: "Oh my god, dipsey do, dunk a roo! Did you see what that guy just did? He almost jumped out of the gym!" or it's my attempt to find a respite from this garbage and turn over to talk radio and there it's either Lush Rimbaugh or Sean Hannity or some other tripe.

Such is life under BIG JEW.

Warning: BIGJEW is Watching You!
*Please close any and all books and refrain from un-orthodoxy.

Old March 28th, 2006 #90
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Exclamation

Great opportunity to participate in life by turning off the One Eyed Jew Televitz!

http://www.tvturnoff.org/week.htm

Quote:
Why Turn off the TV?
Television cuts into family time, harms our children's ability to read and succeed in school, and contributes to unhealthy lifestyles and obesity. Here are just a few of the facts:

On average, children in the US will spend more time in front of the television (1,023 hours) than in school this year (900 hours).
Forty percent of Americans frequently or always watch television during dinner.
As US Surgeon General Dr. David Satcher said at the Kick Off of TV-Turnoff Week 2001, "We are raising the most overweight generation of youngsters in American history...This week is about saving lives."
Who Participates?
Anyone and everyone. Millions of people all over the world have participated in TV-Turnoff Week since it began in 1995. Children and adults, rich and poor - people from every background and all walks of life - take part through schools, churches, or community groups, as families or individuals.

What's So Great about TV-Turnoff Week?
Turning off the television gives us a chance to think, read, create, and do. To connect with our families and engage in our communities. To turn off TV and turn on life.

Benjamin Loxley, a second-grader, sums it up well, "I had a great time, and my only question is : If this is so great, why don't we turn off the TV for ate other 51 weeks of the year?"

TV-Turnoff Week Works!
According to hundreds of responses to our TV-Turnoff Week follow-up surveys, 90 percent of responding participants reduced their TV-viewing as a result of participating.

Sound like fun? It is! Join thousands of parents, teachers, pediatricians and other families by celebrating TV-Turnoff Week 2006 April 24-30, 2006.

TV-Turnoff Week is supported by over 70 national organizations including the American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, National Education Association, and President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. To find out who else supports the Week, visit our allies section.

To learn more: check out our TV-Turnoff Week fact sheet: TV-Turnoff Week Works!.

"I really didn't like TV-Turnoff Week except that I did notice that my grades went up and I was in a good mood all week." - Second grader Drew Henderson, Donora, PA

Old May 8th, 2007 #91
blueskies
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88 View Post
lol, we call it the Nazi channel in our house. I liked the show comparing Hitler to Stalin. That was interesting.
H)istory -itler-olocaust-anukkah
-

in the mornings ,the Big H eases up on Rocky (H)orror show, and on occasion, shows the bright-side of the Nazi's achievements.

Old May 10th, 2007 #92
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

I compile links for internet alternatives to TV--downloads to popular shows w/ commercials ripped out, etc--here:

http://del.icio.us/theseus_ship/tv

Old September 11th, 2007 #93
AngryWhiteGuy

I cut my cable a few years ago and don't miss it. I still watch some shows, much of which are from Aus or The UK, and a few 'Kwa shows, all of which I download.

Old September 15th, 2007 #94
Robert Bandanza
Banned

I did vote on here that I would stop watching the Tel Avivision, but I recently started watching it again because sometimes material from the enemy and or opposition is not available on the internet.

Old September 16th, 2007 #95
Mark Kerpolt

I barely watch the TalmudVitz and if I do it's only for news & actuality (as lied and Jewish as it may be, needless to say, but it's the only televized source...)

Old November 6th, 2007 #96
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

I'll post this on the sticky thread so it stays on top. Stop paying for TV and movies, you can watch them streaming at these sites.

http://tvteddy.blogspot.com/2007/10/...lacements.html

Old November 13th, 2007 #97
William Burcker
Itz

[Deep Breath]

Anyone ON THIS FORUM who does not YET understand that EVERYTHING on the television is jewish poison (from the most subtle to the most ostensible levels) should be beat on the head with "a 2x4 dipped in oil".

Old November 14th, 2007 #98
IceQueen

I have never had cable, always just an antenna. A couple years ago we were going to get basic cable so we did not have to adjust the signal and what not, but when my husband found out one of the channels we would be forced to pay for was Telemundo we told them exactly how we felt.

Old December 6th, 2007 #99
PeterKramer
Banned

I got rid of cable years ago. I watch DVDs and if there's a natural disaster I might watch the news. I can't remember the last time I tuned in to a broadcast station.

Old December 6th, 2007 #100
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
I saw a PBS item on Reconstruction, and yes, if you can read between the lines they still put on some good programs. It's a net minus for us however, because we have a specialized education in detecting Jewish tricks which the overwhelming majority of people do not have.

But, make no mistake: even a White Nationalist can be "conditioned" in Jewish ways by watching TV. You need to STOP WATCHING THIS to regain your control over your own brain. There are subtle cues and visual and linguistic tactics employed by the Jews in crafting advertising and other programming which conditions your UNCONSCIOUS regardless of how you may "resist" with your consciousness. You MUST stop watching TV as a habit and either get rid of it entirely or make it the exception not the rule.
This was true in my case. I didn't wake up until I got rid of cable and cut my viewing down to less than 30 minutes a week. Once I was free of continuous jewish propaganda the truth I'd been reading online was able to sink in. On the rare occasions when I see more than a few minutes of cable television the heavy anti-white propaganda disgusts me.

Thread