Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default MIT and Harvard create soft robot muscles that can lift 1,000x its weight

MIT and Harvard create soft robot muscles that can lift 1,000x its weight

Scientists from MIT and Harvard have been working in the field of soft robotics in an attempt to fix new of the major shortcomings of the genre, the lack of strength. These soft robots are typically too weak to allow much in the way of functionality, but that may be changing with a new breakthrough from scientists from MIT CSAIL and the Harvard Wyss Institute.

https://www.slashgear.com/mit-and-ha...ight-28509504/

Old December 2nd, 2017 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
MIT and Harvard create soft robot muscles that can lift 1,000x its weight

Scientists from MIT and Harvard have been working in the field of soft robotics in an attempt to fix new of the major shortcomings of the genre, the lack of strength. These soft robots are typically too weak to allow much in the way of functionality, but that may be changing with a new breakthrough from scientists from MIT CSAIL and the Harvard Wyss Institute.

https://www.slashgear.com/mit-and-ha...ight-28509504/
Meanwhile at a university in Florida near to where my wife and I reside, there was a segment on jootube about a nigger Ph. D. engineering graduate student who was trying to make a robot with leg that imitate human walking. It can walk up two stairs. It can walk a semi-straight line for about five meters. The nigger said it was a very complex process and it would be years before it would be really functional. This wonderful university also had a segment presented on the jootube (TV) which showed cute little azian engineering students (I misspelled on purpose) launching a drone. It could fly about 20 feet in the vertical axis, but the azians were touted as being on the cutting edge of drone technology. Well, I needed a prescription for my wife that week and, lo and behold, for 150 dollars U. S. I could buy a drone with a camera that could attain heights of over 200 feet.

Niggers and azianz seem to be so out of touch with reality and the (((tribe))) means to keep the sheeple in awe of the niggers and slopes.

BASTARD JEWS!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Thread