Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2005 #41
Frank Gunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Yeah, that's my style since I became a post-judo has been. But we have really fun tournaments:

http://www.ipsc.org/

http://www.idpa.com/

So far there's only one other board member that has admitted to this too. You up for it?
Both fine organizations. I wish I had more time, I would LOVE to get involved with organized defensive/practical shooting. Hell, I have 2 brothers that are cops, and supply me with all the .45 ammo I could ask for, but I can't find the time to get out to the range.

Lately I have been getting organized with a local militia and get to shoot some with those folks, mostly rifle though.

Old September 19th, 2005 #42
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Gunn
Both fine organizations. I wish I had more time, I would LOVE to get involved with organized defensive/practical shooting. Hell, I have 2 brothers that are cops, and supply me with all the .45 ammo I could ask for, but I can't find the time to get out to the range.

Lately I have been getting organized with a local militia and get to shoot some with those folks, mostly rifle though.
45 is expensive but most of these guys reload.

be careful associating with "militia" these groups are heavily infiltrated and some states have these adl crafted socalled "anti-paramilitary" laws.

but just going to shooting matches, is good practice and won't get you in trouble. usually this same group of fellows knows where and when the 3-gun matches are too.

http://www.3gunrules.com/

Old September 19th, 2005 #43
einzelwesen...

Or, get a gun (or three) and licenses for them, say a shotgun and a couple rifles, find a friend with a farm, and get up there some time, practice walking quietly through heavy growth and what-not, and shoot some vermin.

It's good when you've got some choice thereof: parrots, rabbits, 'roos, sometimes some swine. All are different sizes, and all move much differently.

A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn, sometimes, or so they say. And you can't hunt with a sub-machine gun or an assault rifle, either (and besides, both of which are highly illegal over here).

Old September 22nd, 2005 #44
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
Well, the fact that you describe your dojo as "Gracie-affiliated" makes it clear
that it's another McDojo who paid a few fees for the right to use the Gracie name. Meanwhile, while you indulge in your homoerotic horseplay, I train, spar and occasionally fight members of various styles, includiing BJJ. And I've tapped out quite a few of your black belts, too. I'd be more than happy to arrange an opportunity for you to prove yourself. I live in New Jersey, but I'd be willing to travel a couple hours to take on you and 2 or 3 of your buddies from the dojo. Let me know, girlyman. :box:

Yeah I'm sure it's a "McDojo" and you are a baddass MMA fighter that has tapped out black belts. That's why you make the age old idiotic comment about "BJJ can't save you from MULTIPLE OPPONENTS!!!" And the comment about a Gracie-affiliated school being a McDojo also says volumes because the Gracies have done a good job of keeping their "lineage" straight. Furthermore, there are several other schools around here that while NOT Gracie-affiliated, are by no stretch of the imagination "McDojos". Feel free to visit for example, the Brausa academy and tell them they run a McDojo. If so I hope you are not lying about your ability to tap black belts.

You are clearly by your writing style, just another wannabe with a chip on his shoulder who has something to prove. Even if you did tap me according to YOUR OWN LOGIC what would THAT prove? I could just use your tactic and say: THAT WAS WITH RULES! IN A DOJO!! THAT WOULDN'T WORK ON TEH STREET!!! No no my friend, if you have something to prove you need to take on SEVERAL people at once, just like in your little fantasy scenario that you dreamed up to nullify grappling arts' proven effectiveness. Also, they should have the ability to use no rules, they should be allowed the element of surprise, and can use improvised weapons if they want.

Now THAT would PROVE something to us now wouldn't it?!

Old September 22nd, 2005 #45
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Horse
Lol,I disagree.There are many good tactics for that.I suggest some JKD books to improve your theory.Even by that statement, you are already defeated before the first blow is thrown.When I did a little time , I saw people like you justifying bending over and sacrificing their manhood in order to save a small portion of their blood.We called them punks?Wanna be muh bitch?Lol

How is it that you see an obvious statement such as "There are no real decent unarmed methods of beating multiple opponents" and turn it into "just bend over and do what ever they say" ? JKD can say whatever the hell it wants, let it prove itself under real conditions before trusting it. If you have ever really been jumped you ought to know that there is VERY little you can do. Unless they make some massive mistakes there really is no way you can "win" the fight.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #46
ngrh8r
Banned

OK everyone, Slovjanski is clearly THE authority on fighting styles. Don't try to question what he says; he's so good that he can rate your combat abilities based on writing style. I know better than to question a true Master.
In fact, he's the only man on Earth who can survive multiple opponents. Apparently, I must have been killed many times over by those groups of nogs in school. None of the rest of you have ever faced more than one man, either.
If you claim otherwise, you're either a liar, or a member of his exclusive BJJ dojo. Thank god for BJJ. It's good to know there's a style that NEVER bases it's training and ranking around financial gain. But then again, what do I know? My lifetime of training in half a dozen various martial arts is useless, because none of my schools are Gracie-affiliated.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #47
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
OK everyone, Slovjanski is clearly THE authority on fighting styles.
Please go back through my posts and find my quote where I claim to be an authority on fighting styles?

Quote:
Don't try to question what he says; he's so good that he can rate your combat abilities based on writing style. I know better than to question a true Master.
I'm rating your maturity level based on your irrational reactions.

Quote:
In fact, he's the only man on Earth who can survive multiple opponents.
Actually based on my argument that STARTED this whole mess I would be technically conceding that I would almost CERTAINLY "lose" or at least not "win" against multiple opponents as MOST people would. In fact, THAT'S WHY PEOPLE GANG UP ON OTHERS IN THE FIRST PLACE- BECAUSE OF THE MASSIVE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

Quote:
Apparently, I must have been killed many times over by those groups of nogs in school. None of the rest of you have ever faced more than one man, either.
Did you defeat those blacks using the same magic fighting style you used to tap black belts>

Quote:
If you claim otherwise, you're either a liar, or a member of his exclusive BJJ dojo.
I don't remember stating anything that would be confused with this statement by any rational person.

Quote:
Thank god for BJJ. It's good to know there's a style that NEVER bases it's training and ranking around financial gain.
Now I KNOW you're full of shit. BJJ bases its training and ranking around financial gain? Then why is it there are so many BJJ schools that DON'T use contracts, adhere to the normal belt ranking system, and it still takes forever to get promoted? A McDojo is a school that usually ALWAYS demands contracts, makes promises and timelines regarding promotion, and has PLENTY of belts to keep students coming back. That is almost the exact OPPOSITE of BJJ schools.

Personally I don't know why you focus so much on BJJ since I was never claiming that it is the pancea of martial arts- I believe regular Judo is a better curriculum. The issue I brought up was GRAPPLING, and in case you didn't notice this thread was by someone "LOOKING FOR A FIGHTING DISCIPLINE".

MOST IMPORTANTLY this whole argument is retarded because you act like I am bragging about my training when in fact my comments about said training were solely in response to your bullshit claim that everything I knew about fighting was from watching Pride DVDs. So I merely state the fact that I am in a legitimate school for BJJ and you turn it around to make it seem like I am bragging.

Quote:
But then again, what do I know? My lifetime of training in half a dozen various martial arts is useless, because none of my schools are Gracie-affiliated.

Everyone is a martial arts master online. Why don't you explain to us then, YOUR technique for defeating multiple opponents and explain the martial arts roots of those techniques in question. Obviously we can all stand to learn from you.

Last edited by J.P. Slovjanski; September 22nd, 2005 at 06:31 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #48
ngrh8r
Banned

There is no style or person that can DEFEAT multiple opponents. I merely stated that I survived, often taking quite a beating in the process. And I make no claims to being a master of any style, but I know that I'm damn good. I study many styles because no one style is all-inclusive. Can you really argue about that? Like all styles, BJJ places emphasis on a pretty narrow aspect of combat. Grappling, especially BJJ, can be incredibly useful. But as a system, it almost completely neglects striking techniques, and generally does not focus on SURVIVING A LIFE-OR-DEATH SITUATION.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #49
ngrh8r
Banned

Goddamn, doesn't anyone besides me and Slovjanski have anything to say? No one else has posted anything in the Fighting section for days.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #50
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
There is no style or person that can DEFEAT multiple opponents. I merely stated that I survived, often taking quite a beating in the process. And I make no claims to being a master of any style, but I know that I'm damn good. I study many styles because no one style is all-inclusive. Can you really argue about that? Like all styles, BJJ places emphasis on a pretty narrow aspect of combat. Grappling, especially BJJ, can be incredibly useful. But as a system, it almost completely neglects striking techniques, and generally does not focus on SURVIVING A LIFE-OR-DEATH SITUATION.

This is roughly the EXACT same thing I was trying to say the whole time. Yes, BJJ is often taught with a narrow focus, which is why I primarily take Judo. Naturally if being a great fighter is so important one MUST crosstrain.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #51
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
This is roughly the EXACT same thing I was trying to say the whole time. Yes, BJJ is often taught with a narrow focus, which is why I primarily take Judo. Naturally if being a great fighter is so important one MUST crosstrain.

BJJ AND Judo may well make you a grappling god, but don't neglect striking. Being a great fighter is all well and good, but it IS quite different from knowing how to save your White ass. And yes, unfortunately, sometimes this might mean running away. Or, if you prefer, "regrouping". Look, I don't pretend for a minute that I could beat a Gracie in the ring, but on the street, well, that's a little different. Let's just say I spend a little more time than average working on fighting dirty, which I have no compunctions about doing, so long as I live to talk about it. I wouldn't hesitate to bite out someone's throat if that's what it takes to win.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #52
Derrick Beukeboom

Default real world use for all the fighters

I have a question for all the fighting racists here: how many niggers, kikes, and spics have you beat up???
I sincerely hope some of you have used all this fighting skill to a good use.
If none of you have taken on nonwhites and given them a good hiding, please shut the fuck up.
There always seems to be this little clique of 'fighters' or whatever whose hobby
is martial arts/grappling/fighting/what have you within the WNist realm.
So how do you personally deal with the many uptidy nonwhites?

Thanks. I'd like to here some real stories.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #53
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

In early 7th grade I hit a Jew twice, one in the gut and again in the jaw. The kid kept joking around about wanting to fight me, so I let him have it. Save for a barfight back in 2002 I haven't really gotten into much trouble, and I prefer to keep it that way for some time. Guys that go around with a chip on their shoulder get hit with massive charges, I've seen it happen.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #54
Subrosa
Banned

BJJ is jEWISH, although *some* of the tactics are good for down and dirty street fighting. I like muay thai and plan on taking savante lessons very soon.

I haven't fought a nigger in years, I can't get one to respond to my oggla boogla noises or eat shit looks. Have to be careful when urging niggers on, you could get charged with a hate crime.

I did lay in some good rib kicks to a mexican in a road rage incident, where he limped back in his truck and took off, but that's about it. I really want to break some white antiracist bones though, that's what I"m waiting for the opportunity to do.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #55
einzelwesen...

Quote:
I have a question for all the fighting racists here: how many niggers, kikes, and spics have you beat up???
You mean, 'Most of you are full of shit, aren't you?' Surely saying precisely what you mean is the point of posting here...

I'm no fighting racist, but as part of one of my jobs (which, like the other, I'm pretty good at), I have opportunity to 'fight', or at least to subdue and control, plenty of people, of all sorts. I've been training myself since I was quite young, so while there's plenty of genuine hard-cases I work with who I don't compare to, I can certainly hold my own against any one person, or a group of people in a pinch.

I was mobbed a couple weeks ago at a train station, and I dealt with that by screaming like a maniac and charging straight toward the mob of little shits (who were wielding granite rocks), who all promptly ran for it.

If you can't run away from a group of people, showing absolutely no hesitation about your intention to damage at least a few of them before you go down sometimes incites them to find someone who's a bit less trouble to pick on. If all or some of them are armed and at least a little bit competent, you're probably screwed, however.

I agree with JP; there's a hell of a lot of good things in Judo. It's a fighting system based upon sound principles. If you learn just one judo technique, make it the o-uchi-gari (major inner reaping), because it's absolutely deadly when you're fighting someone really close to you, and it always takes them by surprise.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #56
einzelwesen...

Brazilian jiu-jutsu is Jewish?

Funny- I always thought it was rather more... Brazilian? Or even Japanese, for that matter (Kimura, who a BJJ hold is named after, was a Japanese judoka who Heliardo Gracie learned from).

But hey, I'm sure they were being controlled by ZOG remote control while they formulated the style... it goes without saying, doesn't it???

Old September 23rd, 2005 #57
Subrosa
Banned

The jEWS promote BJJ heavily and if I'm not mistaken, the kike "army" in Itsalie use it as their official self defense training course. It's just a really dirty way of fighting, a good fit for jEWS.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #58
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
The jEWS promote BJJ heavily and if I'm not mistaken, the kike "army" in Itsalie use it as their official self defense training course. It's just a really dirty way of fighting, a good fit for jEWS.

No Jews DON'T promote BJJ, BRAZILIANS PROMOTE BJJ, and yes, sometimes they are a bit deceptive about how little technical difference there is between BJJ and the Judo from whence it came.

As for its lineage, Mitsuyo Maeda was trained in the Kodokan institute before moving to Brazil and teaching Helio and Carlos. Technically Maeda was actually teaching them Judo, or "Old-School" Judo better known as "Koshen Judo"(sometimes spelled Kosen).

Old September 23rd, 2005 #59
einzelwesen...

What? 'The kike army in Itsalie'... what ARE you talking about, man???

Yeah; anyone who teaches BJJ, also promotes it. Just like any martial art. Most of the instructors in Australia are about as white as they come, by the way. For exampler, in physiognomy, Peter de Been (the head of Gracie BJJ in Oz) looks like a SS man, I swear...

Old September 23rd, 2005 #60
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
I sincerely hope some of you have used all this fighting skill to a good use.
If none of you have taken on nonwhites and given them a good hiding, please shut the fuck up.
There always seems to be this little clique of 'fighters' or whatever whose hobby
is martial arts/grappling/fighting/what have you within the WNist realm.
So how do you personally deal with the many uptidy nonwhites?

Thanks. I'd like to here some real stories.

If you're hoping to hear about us instigating fights with ANYONE, you're going to be dissapointed, junior. Besides that, martial arts is not a hobby, it's a way of life. Every nigger and spic I've "beaten up" has been in a defensive situation. It's plain to see that you're a pussy. I disagree with Slovjanski quite a bit, but at least he's out on the mat taking his bumps. How do you train? Can you even take a fall?

Thread