VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 13th, 2017 #25
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I know it is hard for you to get the truth from your own "People" so I will post it again......

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...19185720070614

The statistics also show that this burden falls more heavily on black children. Some 56 percent of black children lived in single-parent families in 2004, with most of those families headed by mothers. That figure compared with 22 percent of white children and 31 percent of Hispanic children.

"Father absence in the African American communities, across America, has hit those communities with the force of 100 hurricane Katrinas," said Phillip Jackson, executive director of the Chicago-based Black Star Project, which helps children in mainly minority schools.

It seems to me if a typical Black Man who actually deals wit the issues of Negro Bastards, and claims Black Male Child Abandonment is worse than 100 Katrinas, I would say your shit out of luck with the validity of your laughable.....
"Or more So" graph of laughable sources!

I am sure this is pretty common.........

Mother Demands Someone Takes Care Of All Her 15 Kids

Maybe it is time for TXCTARD and She-Lice to do something with their lives besides grow enormously fat sitting on their couch size asses trolling VNN>...

Hey! Maybe they could start NSBA.........Negro Sheboon Blubber Anonymous!

"Hi, I am TXCTARD.....I am a fat fucking hippo cus all I be doin is sittin on da couch ettin lard pies, and drinkin 40's, and makin sur my gubment chek be on time".
Lol all you have to do is read your own source. It says 56% of black children live in single parent homes. A single parent home is not indicative of an absent father, all it means is a child LIVES with 1 parent.

By your logic, if a child is born in wedlock and the parents get divorced, despite the father being consistently involved in the child's life, the father is an absentee dad if the mother is the custodial parent.

Again, while black fathers are absent from the home at a higher rate, they are steadily involved in the lived of their children; more so than white fathers

And yes, I'm fat. I weigh 650 lbs. My husband's name is moon pie and my lover's name is cheeseburger

Last edited by TXC; March 13th, 2017 at 10:37 AM.

Thread