VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2017 #1
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Where is the fat guy from Ohio?

That fat Trumpster? Alex you almost had me. Until this fat fuck Trump, Is he your standard bearer? Trump is a lying sack of shit, you wanna identify with that?

Old March 6th, 2017 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Just another Williams nigger with mental delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelise Williams View Post
Why am I a stupid ugly smelly nigger? What am I doing here on a WN forum spewing unintelligible, banal garbage no one understands? Hil LIE ary is a lying bag of nigger loving garbage that wants to bring more of us here to drag us down to savage African levels. Pay no mind to me or any nigger, we have nothing to say worth hearing.
Shelise, cancel our subscription, we don't need your issues. OPP is missing it's nigger bitch. Please exist stage left.

Old March 6th, 2017 #3
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Shelise, cancel our subscription, we don't need your issues. OPP is missing it's nigger bitch. Please exist stage left.
Get Laid Pasty Bitch Boy. Your own women agree that you are a bad lay. You have No Idea who I am Beta.

Old March 6th, 2017 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Get Laid Pasty Bitch Boy. Your own women agree that you are a bad lay. You have No Idea who I am Beta.
you better keep your tail pinned up sheniqua. we already got one mouthy cooness here, that's 1 more than our quota. you are simian in the hands of an angry god in this forum.

Old March 7th, 2017 #5
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
you better keep your tail pinned up sheniqua. we already got one mouthy cooness here, that's 1 more than our quota. you are simian in the hands of an angry god in this forum.
You can ban me Alex, of course. That would not change the fact that we read this, and wonder if even a man like you can corral the tards. Prove that you are capable of running this. Obamacare repeal today? What a laugh.

Old March 7th, 2017 #6
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
And Alex, as long as you allow tards like Olaf and other garden variety bigots spew Nigger, you lose. Roger Bannon and TXC had a productive discussion going, until beta Olaf and Becky jumped in. Corral your tards. They diminish what you are trying to do here.

Old March 7th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
And Alex, as long as you allow tards like Olaf and other garden variety bigots spew Nigger, you lose. Roger Bannon and TXC had a productive discussion going, until beta Olaf and Becky jumped in. Corral your tards. They diminish what you are trying to do here.
Quote:
You can ban me Alex, of course. That would not change the fact that we read this, and wonder if even a man like you can corral the tards. Prove that you are capable of running this. Obamacare repeal today? What a laugh.
Re The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare):

In Texas, it was $300 or more for a basic PPO for one single healthy adult.

Firstly, you had to earn enough to qualify to get it, otherwise you would be on Medicaid, the other gubbamint 'kill you' Insurance.

If you qualify for healthcare from 'the Marketplace', as they called it, you had all these options, and none of them cheap.

But guess what?: turns out docs could-and most often did-refuse to serve patients who bought their Ins. through 'the marketplace'.

See, Obummer was a liar. He promised Single Payer Govt. Subsidised Healthcare, like they have in France and Canada. He gave the US 'Hillary Care', where multi billion dollar Ins. Companies underwrite the plan, and docs can opt out.

Typical nigger.

Old March 7th, 2017 #8
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Firstly, you had to earn enough to qualify to get it, otherwise you would be on Medicaid, the other gubbamint 'kill you' Insurance.

If you qualify for healthcare from 'the Marketplace', as they called it, you had all these options, and none of them cheap.

But guess what?: turns out docs could-and most often did-refuse to serve patients who bought their Ins. through 'the marketplace'.

See, Obummer was a liar. He promised Single Payer Govt. Subsidised Healthcare, like they have in France and Canada. He gave the US 'Hillary Care', where multi billion dollar Ins. Companies underwrite the plan, and docs can opt out.

Typical nigger.
Good morning Emily. I apologize for being so hard on you. I do think you are a Becky, but let's talk healthcare. I am a self employed dog trainer - 600/month. ACA cost me 180/month initially, and went up to 240/month last year. You women with baby daddy issues cost me more each month. Welfare red state women, you are embarrassing. Deny that your men are losers who do not support their children.

Old March 7th, 2017 #9
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:

Typical nigger.
And your Girl, WolfsCompass, IE White Curve on Stormfront is a Welfare Queen. White woman, who, has white chirren with no father. It's a damn shame, supremacist.

Old March 7th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Good morning Emily. I apologize for being so hard on you. I do think you are a Becky, but let's talk healthcare. I am a self employed dog trainer - 600/month. ACA cost me 180/month initially, and went up to 240/month last year. You women with baby daddy issues cost me more each month. Welfare red state women, you are embarrassing. Deny that your men are losers who do not support their children.
Hello, nigger bitch. Don't apologize in that scheissfreundlich way with me, hon.

I am also self employed Loan Signing Agent/Paralegal/Mobile Notary, just started my own 'bidniess'. I used to make $1800/mo before I moved and did this-I work more infrequently but each job pays well, because I charge for the travel and for the 'wait' time for Bail Bond signings, etc. I almost got killed last night trying to drive in a white out on ice-we are still waiting to go home, and these White men stayed up all night helping myself and all kinds of stranded people get somewhere-some couldn't get out of their cars and were there all night, but they're running out of gas and heat.

So in an hour we can go, and everyone will stop when they see someone and check on them.

White men. Those bad, bad White men.

Deputy Sheriff almost got hit guiding me back to somewhere safe while I followed at 5mph. It was terrifying and he was not required to do it.

You are a dog trainer-you only make 600 a month? Not impressive, dear. You might want to edit that out.

If that's all you make, and cost of living is what it is-you are likely being subsidized by White men to exist.
Have a good day, SheSleaze.

Old March 7th, 2017 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
And your Girl, WolfsCompass, IE White Curve on Stormfront is a Welfare Queen. White woman, who, has white chirren with no father. It's a damn shame, supremacist.
I interacted with her some online. I've never met her, though, and don't even know her last name. She did nothing wrong to me, though.

I do know that she has a parent with Alzheimer's whom she has written online about caring for, how hard it is. None of the rest of that do I know to be true at all. What someone we mutually know-whom I do know in person-told me was quite different. 180 degrees different.

But I don't know. Funny you care.

You seem awful interested in me, sicko. Don't got no dawgs to walk today?

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 7th, 2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Add

Old March 7th, 2017 #12
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Shelise, surprised to see you using the White alphabet, and not the black alphabet.
Why not write your posts in the black alphabet?
Which black country do you consider better than the US?
Or are you a black white supremacist, in other words a coconut, who pretends to be pro black outside to the public, but in your private life rejects black culture and lives as White as can be.
Probably don't even speak your own native black language, but only speak the White's language.
You and TXC try so desperately to be White, it's quite tragic.

Old March 7th, 2017 #13
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
I interacted with her some online. I've never met her, though, and don't even know her last name. She did nothing wrong to me, though.

I do know that she has a parent with Alzheimer's whom she has written online about caring for, how hard it is. None of the rest of that do I know to be true at all. What someone we mutually know-whom I do know in person-told me was quite different. 180 degrees different.

But I don't know. Funny you care.

You seem awful interested in me, sicko. Don't got no dawgs to walk today?
No Becky, I do not care about you at all.

Old March 7th, 2017 #14
Shelise Williams
Banned

[QUOTE=Emily Henderson;2162954]Hello, nigger bitch. Don't apologize in that scheissfreundlich way with me, hon.

I am also self employed Loan Signing Agent/Paralegal/Mobile Notary, just started my own 'bidniess'. I used to make $1800/mo before I moved and did this-I work more infrequently but each job pays well, because I charge for the travel and for the 'wait' time for Bail Bond signings, etc. I almost got killed last night trying to drive in a white out on ice-we are still waiting to go home, and these White men stayed up all night helping myself and all kinds of stranded people get somewhere-some couldn't get out of their cars and were there all night, but they're running out of gas and heat.
trying
So in an hour we can go, and everyone will stop when they see someone and check on them.

White Men stayed up all night on Farmers.com trying to get with me, Fat fucks, we would never deal with you. Never. You wanna deal? Where is the Becky?

Old March 7th, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Hello, nigger bitch. Don't apologize in that scheissfreundlich way with me, hon.

trying

Quote:
White Men stayed up all night on Farmers.com trying to get with me, Fat fucks, we would never deal with you. Never. You wanna deal? Where is the Becky?
I fixed the quotes for you, tarded negro.

As for the contents...um..what? Becky no comprendo.

If that post made sense to you, it might be time to consult your Physician re your intrusive, insane thoughts.

And, uh..that's two posts at someone whom you 'don't care about at all.'

BTW, these nice White men are having to keep us here another day/night. I just donated to their church and shoveled their walkway. White behavior, you know.
Of course your head is constantly located in your crotch, as per usual Knee Grow.

No, Becky does not want to 'deal' with yer stoopid, lol. Done dealin'.
Bye, nig nig. U crazy.

Old March 10th, 2017 #16
TXC

Quote:
There sure are some hood-ratted ho's on this site.

At least one of the fellas here accuses Emily of cyber stalking and attention seeking. Doesn't surprise me... desperately seeking the attention of men... typical Becky behavior

Old March 10th, 2017 #17
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-lice Williams View Post
And Alex, as long as you allow tards like Olaf and other garden variety bigots spew Nigger, you lose.
And evidently your one direction mentally challenged simian brain cannot comprehend facts, when you ARE a Nigger, you are CALLED a Nigger.

Ironically you seem to ignore the fact TXCTARD is simply an anti White racist troll, such as yourself, and then you are surprised when people call you Nigger?

Again, your simian brain is incapable of simple logic, so no you can't comprehend that simple fact,and you will remain surprised!

Quote:
Roger Bannon and TXC had a productive discussion going,
You are a total imbecile. The entire thread you are referring to consisted of XTCTARD coming in and referencing everyone here as a retard, and then you are surprised when she had Its head slammed in the door with reality?

XTCTARD, Like She-Lice, are masters of ignoring empirical fact, and then go into a simian, feces throwing tantrum about being called Nigger when behaving like a Nigger?

Again, typical sub human baboon behavior, come with insults and looking for a fight, and then snivel like a typical liberal crybaby and shit their panties about being victims.

Quote:
until beta Olaf and Becky jumped in.
Evidently you are profoundly retarded, because TXCTARD started the thread with an insult you pathetic chimp, and you are still surprised it was called out for being a Trolling Nigger? Your hypocrisy is unparalleled!

Quote:
Corral your tards.
Look who is talking, the She-boon who is the poster child for Black Father abandonment. You need to take your issues out with your daddy for your abandonment complex, not White Nationalists, on a White Nationalist Forum!

Quote:
They diminish what you are trying to do here.
Trying to do here? There is not a more clear indicator of what is happening in this nation than two Uneducated Negroids starting shit on a WN forum, and then sniveling like the typical (agitator/victim) drivel you two chimps have been playing.

Why don't you and TXCTARD try to do something constructive with your time, like talking your "Brothas" into supporting their bastard offspring?

Why don't you and TXCTARD go down to the hood and tell the Niggers to quit turning their hoods into crime infested shit holes?

In fact, Why are you here? I'll tell you. You are attention seeking morons looking to get a thrill out of being trolls, nothing more.

Talk about chimps with no lives!

Old March 10th, 2017 #18
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Probably don't even speak your own native black language, but only speak the White's language.
You and TXC try so desperately to be White, it's quite tragic.
You're a fucking idiot. I am Black American. I speak American English because well.. I was born in America, as were my parents, grandparents and so on. That is our native language. Most Black Americans speak only English because our ancestors were forced to speak only English... there was this thing called slavery, don't cha know.

Africa is a large continent. Has many countries, cultures, and dialects. Two people from the same country could very well speak two entirely different languages. It would be a little hard to speak my "black native language" when i haven't the slightest clue which country(ies) my ancestors came from or the languages they spoke.

I know a lot of folks from Africa: Nigerians, Eritreans, Ethiopians etc. They all speak their native languages.

Being that I am from America, I speak American English.

I have no wish to be white. I'm black and love being black. Very proud of myself and my family.

I damn sure don't want to be anything like you

Old March 10th, 2017 #19
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Why don't you and TXC try to do something constructive with your time, like talking your "Brothas" into supporting their bastard offspring?
My brother is married and my niece is an extremely bright honor roll student. My younger brother doesn't have any children.

Worry about keeping up on your child support payments, fuckboy.

Old March 10th, 2017 #20
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
There sure are some hood-ratted ho's on this site.

At least one of the fellas here accuses Emily of cyber stalking and attention seeking. Doesn't surprise me... desperately seeking the attention of men... typical Becky behavior
Yes, an old man named 'Kenny'. That 'guy' could even be you for all I know.

I turned that sexual threatening stuff in to IC3. An insane Jeeboo loving Klanner writing posts at 3am on my blog, all over my wall on SF and wouldn't stop til he got banned, etc.

I've been an Atheist since age 22 and was in a different State. Never been anywhere near any Klan.

What's real intersting about you mention that is:
He wrote how I should be only 'opening my mouth' to pleasure a man.

Oral sex stuff, just like you wrote in the Opposing Views thread.

He, you and SheSleaze--total nigger. Are you him? Are all three of you Stooges together?

All you write about are penises when you lose an argument-and you were losing 3 arguments. That is the Webster's Dictionary definition of 'skank', dear--if they wasted their time on such.

And funny, that was a Paul Vogel thing--when he lost arguments, 'skank!' I didn't know him either, dear.

You are tarded losers, and notice how you and Shesleaze didn't carry on with the Affordable Care Act discussion? Because too f'ing stupid.
So you devolve straight into your crotches, lie, and abuse with your baboon lips.

Dog "training"-prob Walking- is a profession too high for primates such as yourselves. I wouldn't leave my dog with a baboon, not even to take a dump in the local park.
Financial Analyst is one of those things people use to scam, often. You didn't mention having ever been to college or your GPA, and nobody would use a FA who had no degree and did a start-up without credentials.

So, two tarded Antifa harassing liars. And OMG--so 'rayciss'!!

I'm sure your next post, if at me, would be designed to anger as that one was. So even if mentioned and abused, I won't notice, and you'll get no mo attention from moi. I'll let the White men you lub to hate tell you that you're a perverted baboon tard. Carry on, nigger nutter.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 10th, 2017 at 05:03 AM.

Thread