VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 23rd, 2017 #121
steven clark

Default Why do Asian, especially Korean and Jap women look attractive and try to look white?

I'd read this thread for a while, and will say the trend for asian women to look white has been around for a while. In the 60's, Nguyen Cao Ky (the president of S. Vietnam) had a wife who had her features westernized. Probably the asians like a lot of things about the West, and like to imitate us.

I thought it was funny how, in the 80's, dozens of western theatre companies had plays with Oriental setting, costumes, etc., from opera to Shakespeare, obsessed with being 'nontraditional' and dumping any kind of traditional western staging, while at the same time China wanted as much western-style theater as possible, ready to dump their supposedly wise and ancient culture for ours without feeling too bad about it.

I work at a university that seems to be 30% Chinese now. They're just everywhere, and Orientals aren't any prettier then us. A lot of the women are okay looking, but not ravishing beauties. I think the oriental men look kind of nerdy, but I don't think of their race as being ugly. They're different, and I just find them foreign.
When I was sixteen, I had a kind of yearning for oriental women, but there weren't any around, and I outgrew it. I speak to a couple of Chinese students, but that's because they're music students and we share the same music interests. Orientals do nothing for me, and these women, like most, have no real desire to look western.
The Moranbong Band looks like Celtic Women in uniform.

As for blacks, I find them ugly. I know they are a different race, and have standards of beauty different then ours, but they are remarkably unattractive. I can't see why any white person would have sex or marriage with them.

Also, I think when orientals look white, such as dye their hair blonde, it looks freaky. A blonde oriental just looks like a kind of mutant.

Old October 23rd, 2017 #122
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I'd read this thread for a while, and will say the trend for asian women to look white has been around for a while. In the 60's, Nguyen Cao Ky (the president of S. Vietnam) had a wife who had her features westernized. Probably the asians like a lot of things about the West, and like to imitate us.

I thought it was funny how, in the 80's, dozens of western theatre companies had plays with Oriental setting, costumes, etc., from opera to Shakespeare, obsessed with being 'nontraditional' and dumping any kind of traditional western staging, while at the same time China wanted as much western-style theater as possible, ready to dump their supposedly wise and ancient culture for ours without feeling too bad about it.

I work at a university that seems to be 30% Chinese now. They're just everywhere, and Orientals aren't any prettier then us. A lot of the women are okay looking, but not ravishing beauties. I think the oriental men look kind of nerdy, but I don't think of their race as being ugly. They're different, and I just find them foreign.
When I was sixteen, I had a kind of yearning for oriental women, but there weren't any around, and I outgrew it. I speak to a couple of Chinese students, but that's because they're music students and we share the same music interests. Orientals do nothing for me, and these women, like most, have no real desire to look western.
The Moranbong Band looks like Celtic Women in uniform.

As for blacks, I find them ugly. I know they are a different race, and have standards of beauty different then ours, but they are remarkably unattractive. I can't see why any white person would have sex or marriage with them.

Also, I think when orientals look white, such as dye their hair blonde, it looks freaky. A blonde oriental just looks like a kind of mutant.
So even a hot one with light skin you wouldn't nail? Even if very attractive?

The Moranbong girls look darker off camera without the bright lights. South Korean and Japs probably look the best because of cosmetic surgery. Even the Moranbong band members don't look as pretty as them.

My question is do Orientals want lighter looking skin because it's attractive, OR do they want to look and act like whites?

Old October 23rd, 2017 #123
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

The Moranbong girls look darker off camera without the bright lights. South Korean and Japs probably look the best because of cosmetic surgery. Even the Moranbong band members don't look as pretty as them.

My question is do Orientals want lighter looking skin because it's attractive, OR do they want to look and act like whites?
Good lord, Jeffrey. Listen to that 'Merchants of Sin' Linder's been readin', that'll tell you if banging Moranbong lookin' girls--or thinking about it-- is good fer yer health or not.

As for the liking to be Whiter: there are many things that could cause it, same as nigs wearing weave. But at then end of the day, what they want to look like is their problem. Let them consult a behavioral psychologist if need be. If they recognize Whites as beautiful, so be it, or the lighter skin. They must like the coloration, nose, and eyelids of Whites, or would not bleach skin, create 'eye folds', and chop off noses just for the fun of it, lol...especially in societies where we are not there 'discriminating' against them and making them 'want to look White', as is their charge in America.

Britney Spears was hugely popular in Japan, as was figure skater Nicole Bobek. They like blonde White women.

I think it's sick for them to alter themselves, it's precisely what is wrong with the mixing of the races. It's wrong for all parties, makes them act in un-authentic, unnatural ways, out of their own best interest.

Old October 23rd, 2017 #124
Dominus

Quote:
So you would?

Old October 23rd, 2017 #125
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
So you would?
Nope. Only Aryan for me. Germanic.

Old October 24th, 2017 #126
Dominus

Quote:
Nope. Only Aryan for me. Germanic.
Then why are you bothering other wns with questions like that?

Also, this thread belongs to the nutzpah section.

Old October 24th, 2017 #127
M.N. Dalvez

Really, on one hand, we've got one set of retarded cunts claiming NK and China are White people's greatest enemies (and not jews); on another hand, we've got another set of retarded cunts asking 'Why do Asian women look attractive' ... ???

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit.

Old October 24th, 2017 #128
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Really, on one hand, we've got one set of retarded cunts claiming NK and China are White people's greatest enemies (and not jews); on another hand, we've got another set of retarded cunts asking 'Why do Asian women look attractive' ... ???

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit.
While not our greatest enemy, they're certainly up there. China and Asia has decimated the KWA and western economies due to their super cheap cost of labor and products that are made there,

You have Chinese and Asian people also coming to the KWA to take good paying technical skill jobs away that pay really well because they will work for cheap. The Chinese due to their stronger leverage and currency are also buying a lot of property in the KWA and raising rent and real estate prices up.

Jews hurt us financially the most, but I'd put the Chinese second when it comes to economics.

Old October 24th, 2017 #129
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norarit (Pride) View Post
There is Agnete Johnsen who is a Norwegian singer and songwriter. She was born on 4 July 1994 in Varangerbotn, Nesseby, located in Finnmark, Norway. She is an ethnic Sami and the daughter of Sami children's author Signe Iversen.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&so...qaycnwW0GejpHj

Also, Notable people of Sami descent

Question is if Sami aren't Whites, then how could they go past Russia and Finland to one of the northernmost part of Scandinavia.

If she told me she was from the Philippines, I would believe her.

Old October 24th, 2017 #130
Dominus

Quote:
While not our greatest enemy, they're certainly up there. China and Asia has decimated the KWA and western economies due to their super cheap cost of labor and products that are made there,

You have Chinese and Asian people also coming to the KWA to take good paying technical skill jobs away that pay really well because they will work for cheap. The Chinese due to their stronger leverage and currency are also buying a lot of property in the KWA and raising rent and real estate prices up.

Jews hurt us financially the most, but I'd put the Chinese second when it comes to economics.
China is just a symptom, a project of Henry Kissinger. Kikes made from China what it is today by outsourcing whole industries from USA and Europe. It could be crushed as easily as it was created. All that needs to be done is to put duty on import and taxes on the homeland companies who outsource their work. Problem solved.

Last edited by Dominus; October 24th, 2017 at 10:45 PM.

Old October 24th, 2017 #131
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
I don't think you have watched the full movie.

Old October 25th, 2017 #132
Norarit (Pride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post

If she told me she was from the Philippines, I would believe her.
Her family. https://www.vg.no/rampelys/reality-t...kk/a/10153312/

Quote:
TRØST AV FAMILIEN: Hele familien var samlet under finalen. Fra venstre Mamma Signe Iversen, Agnete Kristin Johnsen, pappa Arild Johnsen og stefar Rolf Larsen. Foto: FRODE HANSEN/VG

Old October 26th, 2017 #133
James Gregory

Quote:
China is just a symptom, a project of Henry Kissinger. Kikes made from China what it is today by outsourcing whole industries from USA and Europe. It could be crushed as easily as it was created. All that needs to be done is to put duty on import and taxes on the homeland companies who outsource their work. Problem solved.
100% true and correct. The only problem is the "resolve" of the Jewified Congress and the fact that once the factories are shipped out of the country, the factories and their entire sub-structure takes a LOT of money and work to be back into a productive mode.

Taxing the cheap Chinese goods is a good start but the factories that have been replaced would need a major government financing just to get them started again.

The Jews have betrayed America; and the Jews need to pay with both the money they have swindled as well as with their blood.

Old October 27th, 2017 #134
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
100% true and correct. The only problem is the "resolve" of the Jewified Congress and the fact that once the factories are shipped out of the country, the factories and their entire sub-structure takes a LOT of money and work to be back into a productive mode.

Taxing the cheap Chinese goods is a good start but the factories that have been replaced would need a major government financing just to get them started again.

The Jews have betrayed America; and the Jews need to pay with both the money they have swindled as well as with their blood.
Would you say the overall quality of products made in places like Mexico, China, Indonesia, India are inferior to those made in Canada, KWA, and Europe?

Hell, even our food is produced in Mexico too.

Old October 30th, 2017 #135
James Gregory

Quote:
Would you say the overall quality of products made in places like Mexico, China, Indonesia, India are inferior to those made in Canada, KWA, and Europe?

Hell, even our food is produced in Mexico too.
The Jews have traditionally controlled the import-export markets. Anything produced in country "A" and not available in country "B", puts the import-exporters in position to control the market and charge whatever they can get away with. So, the Jews try to destroy any products produced in country "A" so that it can be imported from country "B" at monopoly Jewish prices.

America was built on quality craftsmanship. "Made in the USA" meant that it was honest and true quality for the price. Trading with a sworn enemy such as Red China means that the Jews destroy the production of American goods so that they can charge high prices for inferior foreign goods. When American goods are no longer available since the Jews forced our companies into bankruptcy, then we have no choice but to buy from the Jews products that are inferior to our own and which lead to our destruction. For example, milling machines made in the USA that can work in tolerances of one 10,000th of an inch are sold by the Jews to China which allows them to make high quality goods for their own country. They make cheap milling machines that are only accurate to one 1,000th of an inch which they sell cheaply to American workers, thus degrading the quality of what we make with those cheap machines. And creating an inability to produce goods that can compete with the higher quality Chinese rockets, tanks, artillery and industrial goods that they make with our machines.

And as far as Chinese imported food -- most of it is poison!

Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are Devils -- Real Ones!

Old October 30th, 2017 #136
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
So what? What can you say about him beside that he's just another mixed gook? You can take him to Japan if you want because white Europe definitely doesn't need him.
Europe does not need non-whites, nor should whites travel to non-white countries. Europe has to remain for the whites only.
Whites should travel to whatever country they wish. Travelling to non-white countries doesn't mean you want to race mix with the natives.

Old October 30th, 2017 #137
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Whites should travel to whatever country they wish. Travelling to non-white countries doesn't mean you want to race mix with the natives.
If I would live in Brazil, I would say the same.

Old October 30th, 2017 #138
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Then why are you bothering other wns with questions like that?

Also, this thread belongs to the nutzpah section.
I was just seeing how others feel about it. I mean I'm not going to lie there are some okay looking ones like the video of that NK defector I posted is pretty as well as a couple of them Moranbong Band members that Kim Jong Un selects personally. I still wouldn't hook up with one though.

Old October 30th, 2017 #139
Dominus

Quote:
I was just seeing how others feel about it. I mean I'm not going to lie there are some okay looking ones like the video of that NK defector I posted is pretty as well as a couple of them Moranbong Band members that Kim Jong Un selects personally. I still wouldn't hook up with one though.
Nor should any white hook up with non-whites.

Old October 30th, 2017 #140
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Nor should any white hook up with non-whites.
Isn't that what happens in Vietnam? Due to the French once occupying it? Some of them have white features mixed in.

Thread