VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2017 #21
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Hey, laowai, good to see you're back.

Did you learn any Mandarin yet?
I had my suspicions that he was "laowai" as well. Seeing as how laowai also liked those "It's chinks!" topics. The posting style is similar as well.

Old September 5th, 2017 #22
Marco Polo
chinkologist

S.Korea, US to lift warhead weight limit on South Korean missiles
- Ancient Confucian Proverb

Old September 5th, 2017 #23
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
As tensions rise over the kinks nuclear program, the chinks will have to make a decision if the are ready for prime time.

There is no way the chinks will allow America to do a "regime change" in North Korea. Neither peacefully nor by force. The chinks would consider this to be humiliating, the chink would "lose face".

The chinks must tolerate and/or support the crazy kink leader because anything less then a crazy kink leader leading Korea would very possibly lead to North Korea moderating and then merging with South Korea.

At that point, a unified Korea would have to make a decision, ask America to leave or to allow America to stay.

What would the kinks do? Surely the kinks do not want, the "white devil" occupying their country? But in the mind of the kinks, the chinks are far worse then the "white devil".

The kinks know that the chinks believe that Korea is really chink territory. And that in a world without America. the chink would invade and ethically cleanse "liberate" and "harmonize" Korea.

Just as America "democratize" and "freedomize", the chinks "liberate" and "harmonize".

The chinks will publicly claim their are acting as an "elder brother" who only wants to "provide guidance" in order to "maintain harmony". When in fact, the chinks believe Korea to be part of China's "ancient ancestral territory" and that "belief" is the only justifications the chinks need.

And one needs only to ask the Tibetans, Uyghurs, Manchurians, Mongolians (southern Mongolia is a province of China called Inner Mongolia, the part inside China) and numerous other ethnic groups who have been "liberated" over the last 3,000 years.

The fact is, all of China's neighbors know the chinks are sneaky liars that cannot be trusted under any circumstance.

If the Korean issue was "resolved", America would be on the China border, and there is no way the chinks will accept this.
after reading your insane posts, i will remove the parenthesis around 'white devil'

you ARE a white devil.

Old September 5th, 2017 #24
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

The chinks are not our friends, but a geopolitical scenario where rivals and enemies are fighting among themselves is preferable to them all being united and working together.

(((Them))) losing overseas does have an impact on their ability to push policies at home.
Very good points.

Old September 5th, 2017 #25
zoomcopter

One thermonuclear bomb smuggled into downtown Tel Aviv is an existential threat to god's self-chosen ones entire tribe. I think god's chosen ones would gladly wage nuclear war between the goyim and the Asians, if it meant no nukes in Tel Aviv. Or, as Madeline Albright said as we killed 500,000 Iraqi children, "we felt it was worth it"

Old September 5th, 2017 #26
Marco Polo
chinkologist

N. Korea warns more 'gift packages' on way if US continues 'reckless provocations'

What the WN-lite chink apologist need to think about, to the best of their ability, is:
  • Genetically, the chinks and the korean gooks are very similar.
  • Their "political systems" are similar and have, can and will produce the same type of leaders.

Old September 5th, 2017 #27
NotFunny
Banned

just like in WWII when it suits the jews' purpose they will rile up the white racist dregs and inflame wicked ethnic hatred. Nazis never gave into blind racial hatred. it was Americans who hated EVERYONE blindly, Germans (krauts) Italians (wops), Japanese (japs) chinese (chinks). they hated the Irish, they even hate the English. they HAVE NO IDENTITY THEMSELVES they've been so completely brainwashed. you might as well have no sexual identity either. you become apoplectic at the mere thought of possessing a religious or spiritual or philosophical identity. you LOVE being a faceless, soulless non entity controlled by the will of another. to be commanded to blindly do the violent will of others is what you live for. you LOVE being Satan's BITCH

Old September 5th, 2017 #28
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
... it was Americans who hated EVERYONE blindly...you [ed. - Americans] LOVE being a faceless, soulless non entity controlled by the will of another. to be commanded to blindly do the violent will of others is what you live for. you LOVE being Satan's BITCH
Not Funny, give David "beer gut" Pringle a call. You are the perfect candidate for membership coordinator for the Willy Alliance.

Old September 6th, 2017 #29
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
you become apoplectic at the mere thought of possessing a religious or spiritual or philosophical identity. you LOVE being a faceless, soulless non entity controlled by the will of another. to be commanded to blindly do the violent will of others is what you live for. you LOVE being Satan's BITCH
It is the path of least resistance, to sit back and watch NFL games while drinking an ice cold beer. Nero is fiddling while the western world burns. Maybe from the ashes will a stronger man be forged.

Old September 6th, 2017 #30
zoomcopter

Quote:
N. Korea warns more 'gift packages' on way if US continues 'reckless provocations'

What the WN-lite chink apologist need to think about, to the best of their ability, is:
  • Genetically, the chinks and the korean gooks are very similar.
  • Their "political systems" are similar and have, can and will produce the same type of leaders.
Maybe the North Koreans should make a 180 degree turn with their ICBMs aiming towards Tel Aviv? Israel would surely incinerate North Korea using American nukes if it is "good for the Jews"

Old September 6th, 2017 #31
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Maybe the North Koreans should make a 180 degree turn with their ICBMs aiming towards Tel Aviv? Israel would surely incinerate North Korea using American nukes if it is "good for the Jews"

Interesting how the (((Western))) (((media))) does not play up the "anti-semitic" angle. Seems clear that the kike does not want NK to be focus of attention.

Quote:
Israeli-North Korean relations are very hostile, and North Korea does not recognise the state of Israel, denouncing it as an "imperialist satellite". Since 1988 it recognises the sovereignty of the State of Palestine over all of Israel, except for the Golan Heights, which it recognises as part of Syria.
Quote:
In May 2010 the Israeli foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, labeled North Korea as part of an "axis of evil"; he stated:

"This axis of evil that includes North Korea, Syria and Iran, it's the biggest threat to the entire world".
Israel–North Korea relations

Old September 7th, 2017 #32
zoomcopter

Quote:

Israeli-North Korean relations are very hostile, and North Korea does not recognise the state of Israel, denouncing it as an "imperialist satellite". Since 1988 it recognises the sovereignty of the State of Palestine over all of Israel, except for the Golan Heights, which it recognises as part of Syria.

Israel–North Korea relations
Not recognizing Israel, which is the home of god's self-chosen ones, is a hate crime making North Korea subject to instant annihilation.

"Sometimes you have to incinerate 60 million people to make a kosher omelet"

Old September 9th, 2017 #33
katsung47

US manipulates N. Korea to play a stage

I talked about the Sept. plot, warned the action date at 9/2 and remind people a Korea war might follow. 9/3, Kim detonated a hydrogen bomb. If Trump reacted with "fire and fury" then my predict would become true.

978. The September plot (8/27/2017)

The Feds end the August plot, to continue it with September plot. My wife is arranged a trip to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9.

A week ago, my wife said she wanted to find a suit case in garage for trip. My wife rarely go to garage. She always buys a new case and left the used one in garage. It's unusual that she wants old one. I helped her. When we reached the bottom and she still couldn't find the case she wanted, I realize it was something didn't exist. She was doing a search job for the Feds - that's why the Feds tried to damage the garage door for an unreasonable search. I left her alone.

Next day, I saw her taking a case away. I thought it was to the Feds for examination. I think something will take place in early September. It's easy to plant when someone is in trip or to create an accident when victim is in travel.

A framed case will happen on September 2.

979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)

Why the Feds abandoned the planed "Hurricane Harvey" and "Charlottesville racial riot"? Because they focus on murdering Kat Sung. 9/2 plan is a one they think can certainly killing me.

In murder case, They used to perform action on Friday. Jail won't release detainee on bail in week- ends. So the Feds have two days(Saturday and Sunday) to do the killing. I have no income, I have no available working phone. If I were arrested when my wife was absent, nobody would have known that I was in prison. This time my wife travels to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. The Feds could have seven days to do a "suicide" death.

What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think it is war in Korea Peninsula.

Quote:
US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave
Thomson Reuters
YEGANEH TORBATI Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...eave/23062831/
Same day on Aug.3rd, there was a "Fed Ex" cart roaring into my lane, then came a PG&E pick up to replace the gas meter of my house. That assures me the Feds decide to carry out unreasonable search and arrest by damaging my garage door or perform a "gas leaking" trick. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" From the timing, the announcement of Korea travel ban(Aug. 3rd) was accordance to harassing show off in my lane. Also be noticed that the N.Korea travel ban(9/1) is a day before my wife's Canada travel(9/2).

Since 8/28, several times I was awakened by strong ground vibration around 3 a.m.to 4 a.m. It's acoustic weapon. The Feds seems try to damage the under ground gas pipe with resonance wave.

show. To cover up a domestic framed case.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #34
katsung47

980. Korea war crisis used as distract (9/6/2017)

On 8/1, Christopher Wray was confirmed as new FBI director. They had to fill that post because in September plot, they had a secret deal with N. Korea. Someone has to take the responsibility.

On 8/3, a PG&E man came to replace gas metor of my house. A "Fed Ex" cart roared into my lane to show off Feds' new plot - create a gas leaking case or damage the garage door.

On 8/3, US announced to ban citizen to travel to North Korea beginning September 1,
Quote:
Thomson Reuters Aug 3rd 2017
These two events were part of the September plot that the Feds was going to create "Korea war crisis" to distract a framed case on Kat Sung.

8/12 My wife said she was going to travel Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. I thought the Feds had set up a framed case at that travel time to carry out a search and arrest.

8/27, N.Korea fired missiles over Japan. It reminded me of Sept. 1st travel ban. I made a search, found it was announced on Aug.3. The day the Feds showing off with attempt of gas attack and garage door damaging tactic. I thus realize the Korea war has been created to cover up the murder case on me.

8/31, I warned 9/2 could be action date and would be followed by Korea war to distract. (see #979)

9/1, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea.

9/2, my wife left for Canada. I warned 9/2 might be action day and followed with war on Korea.

9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. N. Korea did their job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive.

If Trump reacted with "fire and fury" as he had promised, then my predict would become true.

9/1 - 9/4 Unprecedented heat over San Jose area.

September 2, 2017

California’s history-making heat wave set new all-time records for the second day in a row.
I have no air condition in my house. You can imagine in three digit temperature. What's there purpose, i don't know. To force the window open wide so leaked gas can get in? Or let hitter easy in when the door open wide?

9/9, the day my wife returns from Canada. A framed case could happen. The Feds still have an option to distract - bombing N. Korea. Korea war crisis is their core to cover up a domestic framed case.

There is other big event to distract: hurricane Irma.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iwO253k-r...%2BMap%2B1.png

Old September 22nd, 2017 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

kathsung47, who is the Zodiac killer?

Old September 22nd, 2017 #36
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Marco Polo, you should ask yourself why the kikes who control US policy are dead set on stirring up shit with North Korea, regardless of the potential consequences?

Better to ask why the earth is round.

At the end of the day, Goys die. Jews win. Any questions?

Old September 23rd, 2017 #37
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Unfortunately, putting WN-lite chink apologists on the retard filter list does not prevent others from quoting them and making their stupidity visible ...

Unlike Iran, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, Serbia, Argentina, Cuba, Ukraine, etc. (In other words, nations (for the most part), that kikes have issues with) ...

The gooks in North Korea have:
  • Developed nuclear weapons
  • Demonstrated their nuclear weapons work
  • Developed ICBM technology
  • Demonstrated their ICBM technology works
  • Fired missiles in the vicinity of other nations, who rightly or wrongly:
    • Are allies of America by treaty
    • Have tens of thousand of America soldiers stationed on their territory
  • Openly threatened those American allies with nuclear attack
  • Openly threatened America with nuclear attack

Add to the that:

The North Korean is a puppet state of the chinks, and that the chinks are using the gooks to threaten America and the West indirectly.

The fact the chinks openly state to their citizen that China's is to become the hegemonic military and economic power the known world, as the chinks claim their ancestors have always been.

The fact the the chinks will without a doubt be the economic power of the world in the near future.

To help the WN-retards understand lets connect the dots and demonstrate the obvious:

The chinks, the nation/race who openly state their objectives is to be the hegemonic power of the world are (indirectly) threatening America with nuclear weapons.

The real question is, why did kike controlled America do nothing to stop this situation from reaching the point where the Americas/West greatest economic and military threat, the chinks, from reaching the point where chinks could threaten America/West?

Why did the kike control Western governments and kike controlled media and kike controlled think tanks ... virtually ignore this issue and spent the last 20 plus years focusing attention on nations that were of zero threat to America/West but were of concern to the kikes?

Why does the kike controlled West spend 99% of its time whining about Russia and not China? Has Russia openly stated that its goal is to be the world hegemonic economic and military power? Has Russia groomed one of it small neighbors to be a nuclear power and have that neighbor threaten the West?

If any other pair of nations were doing what the China chinks and North Korea gooks are doing, the attention would be own them.

Even Netanyahu could not openly threaten to use israels nuclear weapons against America without drawing the same attention that Kim Jong-il and North Korea have.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #38
Marco Polo
chinkologist

The NW-retards believe the kikes have some special magical power.

The NW-retards believe the kikes control all other races/nations/religions like chest pieces that have no free will or agency.

In reality, the "chess pieces" the WN-retards perceive are biological entities that are working in their own interest and the kikes observe these entities and use their evolutionary programmed nature to the advantage of the kikes.

The kikes observe the nature of these entities and then adapt themselves to take advantage of situations as they unfold.

The chinks have their own nature, and their nature has been well documented for over 3,000 years. The nature of the chink is reasserting itself as the chinks become economically and military more powerful.

The kikes cannot control the chinks nature now the chinks nature is starting to assert itself.

The kikes will have to observe the situation as it unfold and try to "hack" the chink like the kiked has "hacked" the Aryan.

The kikes ability to observe the nature of its target and modify its own behavior/plans is why the kike so often win.

There are a few dozen ethnic minorities in China who now find themselves and their ancestors' territory as being part of China and under ruthless control of the chinks. This fact cannot be blamed on the kike of the kikes because the chinks took control of these territories before the kike would have been known to the chinks as anything more than a minuscule group of traders working on the Silk Road.

The WN-retards promote the idea that the Aryan and the chinks would be partners in creating an harmonious world order if it was not for the kike's magical powers.

If tomorrow the world woke up to find that all the kikes have be turned into a giant lamp shade levitating around the sun held in place by means of secret NAZI science ...

The Aryan and the chinks would still be on a course for a fight over world hegemony. And fight the Aryan would easily win as there would be no treacherous kikes to interfere with the Aryan Manifest Destiny.

Last edited by Marco Polo; September 25th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #39
zoomcopter

Quote:

Even Netanyahu could not openly threaten to use israels nuclear weapons against America without drawing the same attention that Kim Jong-il and North Korea have.
The Samson option puts all the capitals of Europe at risk for nuclear attacks from god's self-chosen ones. Their hatred of European whites exceeds rational explanation.

Old September 24th, 2017 #40
Marco Polo
chinkologist

North Korea is US stage-managed geopolitical theater to counter China - analyst

This article is at most 50% correct.

Trump and Bannon know the chinks will a significant threat to America/West the next few decades if nothing is done now.

But the chinks are controlling the NK gooks and it is the chinks that gave the gooks the means to threaten the West with nuclear weapons.

And it was the kike that gave/sold the chinks the nuclear technology.

America/West is in a no win situation with regards to the chinks.

It is better the no win situation be resolved now rather then 20 or 30 years, when White will be minorities in America/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/England/France/Germany.

Last edited by Marco Polo; September 24th, 2017 at 09:34 AM.

Tags
chinks

Thread