Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 1st, 2004 #1
JacksonInTheValley

Default "White Race" Forum With No White People?

Dr. David Yeagley, "The Voice of American Indian Conservatism," has created a few new forums on his site. They all fall under the heading, "The White Race," and include "White Nations," "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant," and "Anti-Semitism." Dr. Yeagley has stated that he really wants to see dialogue in this forum that will help him understand our views.

While Dr. Yeagley himself doesn't yet understand the need for "anti-Semitism," he has been somewhat sympathetic to our ultimate goals. The problem is that two of the mods on his site, Mac Coinneach and Ken, are banning any White people who come around. What's worse is that Mac Coinneach claims to be a "Scottish Nationalist," though he intensely hates all other White people and claims that the "only thing" Whites have in common is "skin colour." He's a real gem. He's referred to White Nationalists as "bottom feeders," and stated that he's proud to stand with any "Scots of Colour" who will help him fight the English!!!

I recommend that everyone here sign up at Dr. Yeagley's forum and make your voices heard. His forum can be accessed here:
http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/.../ikonboard.cgi

Mac Coinneach also helps run a "Scottish Nationalist" forum. Feel free to go there and give him a piece of your mind there:
http://thebloodisstrong.com/phpBB/index.php

Oh, yeah. They're all born-again Christian Zionists. Have fun.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited by JacksonInTheValley; November 1st, 2004 at 11:46 AM.

Old November 1st, 2004 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

Arrow

This looks like a good forum for educational and intellectual debate.

If you do sign up folks - BE GOOD GUESTS and BE RESPECTFUL. This may be a golden opportunity, and THE TRUTH is on OUR side... remember that!

No need for flaming.

Some "rules" that might help us be "Good Guests":
  • Keep the conversation on a intellectual level representative of the White race.
  • Avoid "extreme" links such as WR and/or even VNN front page. Stick with places like www.amren.com and Dr. Kevin MacDonald's homepage. (remember we are dealing with "joe six pack" and "sally soccer mom" here) Even Jews who name the Jews are good, such as Dr. Henry Makow's and Dr. Finklestein's sites. And don't forget the Zundel Site. Remember... Gateway material.
  • Stay OUT of the other forums intended for other races. If we don't want them on this forum, and it makes sense to render the same consideration. If you do venture on one, be respectful.
  • If you find yourself getting angry, STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY... Go get a cup of coffee and gather yourself. Take the moral and intellectual highground... In other words, let THEM lose THEIR composure.
  • DO NOT link back to this forum! (trust me on this one)

Just as fast as they invited us by making these folders, they can PULL them as well. All it takes is ONE dumb@ss that cannot control his fingers on his keyboard.

(I have moved this thread to the Civil Forum for obvious reasons)

Some quotes from Dr. David Yeagley...

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Yeagley
I would welcome with most warmest wishes any white man or woman with real pride and respect for the race and it's accomplishments.

I was naively unaware that so much of the White-ist movement is so closely attached to anti-Semitism. *MSL, in several different posts, clearly stated his case, the many white people feel the Jew's influence is one that breaks down the white nation ideology, or works against racial pride.

This was educational for me. * My fields of study have been music, art, literature, theology, world history, and religion. *I am not well read on all the *20th century liturature. *I'm a bit of an anti-modernist, frankly. *

I have seen most resentment of the Jews connected with visceral, vulgar, and vitriolic animostiy, and this usually results in distorted facts, fabrications, and misinterpretations, in my opinion. *

Nevertheless, I have felt obligated to deal with this matter in the face, in a forthright manner. * It hasn't been all that successful, but I feel sincere progress has been made, at least within me.

I do not appreciate hatred of another race. *I do appreciate righteous indignation. * *I differentiate absolutely.

I know about the three-volume McDonald work. *

My question is always going to be, What is the suggested "solution" to the Jewish "problem" by those who consider Jews inimical? * I have found precious little suggestion that is essentially different from the Nazi approach. *This is greatly disappointing to me, and shows real lack of creative thought, certainly lack of knowledge of the Bible, and also a lot of history. *

The Jews cannot and will never be defeated, utterly. * Empires have come and gone, trying. * That is the loudest message of history, to atheist or believer. * *

Solutions have to be worked out on an individual basis, seems to me. *Non-Jews have been averse to Jews ever since Jews have existed. *It is the mark of God, if you plese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Yeagley
Of all the White-ists that have visited BadEagle, only Wolfe has really posed some ideas about the future, like city planning, etc., (which really didn't have anything to do with race specifically).

I want to hear plans. *I want to see ideas about how, where, when, in what way, to build a white nation. *I want to hear rational thoughts, I mean thoughts that might be implemented. *

You want to start at a county level? *A neighborhood level? *A town, a "commune?" *

Explicate the reality hook-up here. *The ideologue become otherwise a fanatic, as blind and dangerous as the object of his hatred or fear. *

I believe the white race has the right to love and preserve itself, as any other race does. *But where are the implementations, the realistic plans? * Never mind the ideological debates. *

I want hard core plans!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old November 1st, 2004 #3
JacksonInTheValley

Good points. Just be aware that some members of that board, particularly Mac Coinneach, spb, and Nora, will try to drag you down to their level by calling you every nasty name in the book.

Don't take the bait. Keep your eye on the prize, and your dialogue directed at Dr. Yeagley.

Old November 1st, 2004 #4
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogatyr
Good points. Just be aware that some members of that board, particularly Mac Coinneach, spb, and Nora, will try to drag you down to their level by calling you every nasty name in the book.

Don't take the bait. Keep your eye on the prize, and your dialogue directed at Dr. Yeagley.
Good advice... see my "rules". (LOL!)

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old November 1st, 2004 #5
JacksonInTheValley

Thumbs up

Sounds good!

Keep in mind that Dr. Yeagley is just about the ONLY person on that site who has any interest at all in seeing us there. A few of the others are interested in what we have to say, but the majority would like to see us disappear.

Old November 2nd, 2004 #6
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
Good advice... see my "rules". (LOL!)
Do you think Yeagley would like your sig, MacDonald?

Old November 2nd, 2004 #7
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid
Do you think Yeagley would like your sig, MacDonald?
Umm.... No.

LOL!!! (got me there!)

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Thread