Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #301
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Just today I saw two badge fags in fatigues with the full vest on, long sleve shirts and vest full of magazines. One was a Floriduh Highway patrol trooper doing grocery shopping with a Kevlar vest on and such and the other was a sheriff deputy pulling someone over. He had the full fatigues along with Kevlar vest on with like four magazines in pouches on his vest.

What is the deal in Floriduh latey? Down here it's still low 90s with high dew points. More like early sept weather and they're wearing all this heavy swat gear while on routine patrol. I dunno why FHP needs to wear all the gear on the highway.

Old 1 Week Ago #302
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Grocery shopping and ticketing old ladies and teenagers on the highway for not wearing their seatbelts while dressed in full tactical gear, huh? Maybe they will collapse from heatstroke and fucking die.

It's truly frightening these dumbasses are given the power of life and death over us.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Week Ago #303
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Grocery shopping and ticketing old ladies and teenagers on the highway for not wearing their seatbelts while dressed in full tactical gear, huh? Maybe they will collapse from heatstroke and fucking die.

It's truly frightening these dumbasses are given the power of life and death over us.
This is the same area where the city PD used the tazer on the 93 yr old guy in a nursing home, and Lee Cole who also sic his dog on a white man riding his bicycle at night because he didn't have a head light on it and they guy wasn't resisting. Guy got tore up really really bad. Lee Cole kept his job and not prosecuted and then a few months later shoots the old white lady and will probably go free because the fucktard baby boomers respect the po-lice down here. I hope Lee Cole's jury pool is mostly spics and Haitians and they really give it to him. I know if I'm on it I'm voting guilty regardless if everyone else tries and pressure me.

Old 1 Week Ago #304
Ratatat

Ratatat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop-manha...011000643.html

That jackass who assaulted the nurse in Utah got fired. His supervisor got demoted.

Old 6 Days Ago #305
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratatat View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop-manha...011000643.html

That jackass who assaulted the nurse in Utah got fired. His supervisor got demoted.
That's very good, we need to see that happen more often. You might not be aware that far more Whites in the US are assaulted and murdered or their lives destroyed every year by badge fags than blacks and other non-Whites with absolutely ZERO repercussions and ZERO publicity--nope, just another hush crime. Truly a case of slaves idolizing and worshipping their own tyrants and oppressors thanks to (((non-White))) control of media.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 4 Days Ago #306
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That's very good, we need to see that happen more often. You might not be aware that far more Whites in the US are assaulted and murdered or their lives destroyed every year by badge fags than blacks and other non-Whites with absolutely ZERO repercussions and ZERO publicity--nope, just another hush crime. Truly a case of slaves idolizing and worshipping their own tyrants and oppressors thanks to (((non-White))) control of media.
There is a nigger professor who did a big study on this and he confirmed that whites are victims of blue niggers more than niggers are.

Old 4 Days Ago #307
Donncha Dennis

Donncha Dennis

Oh I wish you could link that study I would LOVE to show that to some people.

Old 4 Days Ago #308
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Oh I wish you could link that study I would LOVE to show that to some people.
I can't find it. I just remember it being a nigger professor. I dunno if he actually did the entire study or was talking about it but I think he wrote a book about it and was on faux jews I think it was.

Thread