Other (please explain) 5 6.76%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 16th, 2012 #21
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
In the end, action is the only thing that speaks. Not thought. Not ideas.

I didn't say action was not necessary; there are all types of action besides murder. Certainly killing is very mentally satisfying to contemplate because we all feel the need to punish others for bad ideas... But ideas are important because they take hold in imagination, inspire action in legions of followers, and can be more "real" in the mind than immediate physical threats. Hitler started with an idea, and wrote a book sitting in a jail cell.

I'm not being soft or sympathetic here towards Breiviks victims. I'm looking at this very coldly from the standpoint of effectiveness. The question: how effective is killing people in killing off their ideas. How effective are death threats to changing ideas. History is loaded with examples of people who will face death rather than change their mind or actions.

Did WW2 end the idea of Nazism? Nope.
Did the killing of Jesus kill off his tard following? Nope.
Does multiculturalism thrive past Brevik's crime? Yep.

Old April 17th, 2012 #22
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Fidel Castro's words comes to mind: History will absolve me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	breivik.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	7644  

Old April 17th, 2012 #23
John sholtes
Banned

Default The Norway Shooter’s Zionist Streak

Breivik said:

: “So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ean-right.html

Israelis Debate on the Web: Did Norway Get What It Deserved?
By J.J. Goldberg
The Norway massacre has touched off a nasty war of words on the Israeli Internet over the meaning of the event and its implications for Israel. And I do mean nasty: Judging by the comments sections on the main Hebrew websites, the main questions under debate seem to be whether Norwegians deserve any sympathy from Israelis given the country’s pro-Palestinian policies, whether the killer deserves any sympathy given his self-declared intention of fighting Islamic extremism and, perhaps ironically, whether calling attention to this debate is in itself an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic act.

Read more: http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thi...#ixzz1sMaEk02X

This was also echoed by the jew Michael Savage.

Breivik did not act alone and had help by Mossad.

Old April 18th, 2012 #24
Rick Ronsavelle

Breivik is not the issue. The issue is all formerly Western countries are now locked down into dictatorships. Therefore, all "Western" governments are illegal. Any government not having the equivalent of the American First Amendment is illegal.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Do Europeons have free speech rights? No. Can they "petition for redress of grievances"? No forum was available- so he made one- the courtroom.

In dictatorship, the basic crime is refusing to suck the pee-pee of the State. This dictatorship is wrecking the country, the West and the White race.

Therefore, one has the right, perhaps obligation, to fight back. When one is boxed in and cannot seek redress of grievances, one does WHATEVER ONE CAN. Overthrowing dictatorship is self-defense. How do you prove this in the enemy's court? You don't- you move to the court of world opinion.

The State is the criminal here- not those resisting. Breivik is the criminal only according to the State's so-called legal code.

Something had to be done. What is the exactly perfect thing? Should he have killed those teenagers? THERE IS NO RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS. The blame is on those who chose to use the State to wreck traditional Norway.

In full context- no culpability for Mr. Breivik. There is guilt for those not fighting back.

When disagreeing with the government is illegal, what can anyone do?

Lingering in the background is the State worship of Hegel et al- the State is the closet to G-d on earth. It is the alpha and omega of existence. The individual is State property. All major social decisions are to be made by the State.

I wonder if Breivik has the perspicacity to challenge this Statist horsehit at the roots?

He exercised his Second Amendment Rights. . .Breivik should have made a citizen's arrest of the government. . .in one sense he did.

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; April 18th, 2012 at 02:38 PM.

Old May 1st, 2012 #25
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Thumbs up

Anyone responsible for 75+ dead communists is a hero in my book.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old May 1st, 2012 #26
Todd in Ohio

Breivik did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Who is acting against the interests of white Norway:

Islamists looking out for themselves above all others

or

Jews looking out for themselves above all others

or

White Norwegians subverting their own culture and heritage in favor of multiculturalism?

Old May 1st, 2012 #27
Tim

At least two terrorists behind Norwegian youth camp massacre - witnesses

"Witnesses of Friday's mass killings in the Norwegian youth camp say there were two terrorists as the shootings were coming from 'two different places on the island at the same time,' Norwegian VG paper reported on Saturday."

"'I believe that there were two people who were shooting,' VG quoted a 23-year old Alexander Stavdal."

"The witnesses described the second man as a 180-centimeter tall, dark-haired man with Nordic appearance with 'a pistol in his right hand and a rifle on his back.'"

"An anonymous 16-year old girl told VG paper that the gunmen seemed to be in a hurry, but nevertheless 'always made ??sure that their victims were shot dead.'"

Witnesses: - Must be two people (translated)

"Several of the youths who were under fire Utøya drama tells VG that they are convinced that there must have been more than one perpetrator. It also believes Marius Helander Roset."

"I am sure that it was shot from two different places on the island at the same time, he said."

"Young people have spoken to describe, however, also another culprit - who was not wearing a police uniform."

"The person was following them around 180 centimeters tall, had thick dark hair and looked out the Nordic. He had a pistol in right hand and a rifle on his back."

"I believe that there were two people shot, says Alexander Stavdal (23)."

"Eventually it came into the police. I was not sure if it was real or whether the police were also perpetrators, said Kristiansen."

Old May 1st, 2012 #28
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Tim, are you going to agitprop now? That's not awfully nice of you.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old May 1st, 2012 #29
Tim

There were several shooters on Utøya (translated)

"Witnesses who managed to get from the island alive, claims that it was not just one but several assailants who shot wildly around on Utøya Friday night."

"On his Facebook page also says Torbjørn Vereide, head of Sogn og Fjordane AUF, the same. Shooters dressed as police, so they tricked us to come out before they started shooting us, he writes. Other survivors believe that there must have been a number of perpetrators, as there are more people inanimate spread over a larger area."

The children who remained on the headland was shot and killed by desperadoes (translated)

"Dagbladet met yesterday evening Kristoffer Nyborg (24) from Nannestad. He is one of Utøya participants who escaped the ordeal with his life."

"Kristoffer said he thought at the time there were several perpetrators, because the shots sounded different."

Old May 5th, 2012 #30
Carl Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
"Kristoffer said he thought at the time there were several perpetrators, because the shots sounded different."
Breivik used a Glock 17 and a Mini 14 (both with 30 round magazines) which explains the different sounds.

Old May 6th, 2012 #31
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
At least two terrorists behind Norwegian youth camp massacre - witnesses

"Witnesses of Friday's mass killings in the Norwegian youth camp say there were two terrorists as the shootings were coming from 'two different places on the island at the same time,' Norwegian VG paper reported on Saturday."

"'I believe that there were two people who were shooting,' VG quoted a 23-year old Alexander Stavdal."

"The witnesses described the second man as a 180-centimeter tall, dark-haired man with Nordic appearance with 'a pistol in his right hand and a rifle on his back.'"

"An anonymous 16-year old girl told VG paper that the gunmen seemed to be in a hurry, but nevertheless 'always made ??sure that their victims were shot dead.'"

Old May 6th, 2012 #32
Tim

Breivik and his accomplice(s) murdered the people who wanted Norway to be the first country to recognize Palestine as a state.

Norway increased level of diplomatic representation Palestinians (translated) - July 18, 2011 (four days before the massacre)

"PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas thanked the Government of Norway to raise Palestinians representation level diplomatic delegation and noted the contribution to the peace process, the news agency reported that Palestinians 'Wafa'."

"Abu Mazen met, during a visit two days conducted in Norway, Foreign Minister and Prime Minister of Norway, and discusses peace process with them. In his meeting with them asked Abu Mazen, that Norway will support the Palestinians in UN recognition."

"At a press conference with Norwegian Foreign Minister after signing the agreement to raise the level of representation Palestinians, Abbas said: 'Our choice is peace, and we continue efforts to reach a peace agreement with Israel through negotiations,' adding that 'the Palestinians desire for freedom and independence, and demands the leadership to establish state.'"

"'We suffer for 63 years in a row, so we turned to the United Nations to recognize an independent state within the '67 borders,' Abbas clarified."

Old May 7th, 2012 #33
Tim

'Zionist trail in Norway terror attacks'

"An analyst says that there are evident Zionist footprints in the twin terror attacks in Norway's capital, Oslo, and on a nearby island which claimed the lives of 76 people."

"There's no question at all that this man was a very devout Christian Zionist with strong links to Israel and he had visited there a several times and I think also that he was a Freemason, which puts him in line with what we call the 'New World Order.'"

"So there is a very strong Zionist lead there..."

"At the end of the day this is showing a clear sign that it could be a false flag."

"There's so many incidents that took place prior to this event and during the event that really do not make sense and we see this many times in other false flags."

"I'm not saying one-hundred percent it was a false flag, but it is certainly showing a sign of being an inside job with Zionist interference."

'Oslo attacks are West's false flag ops'

"Well, there are two types of Zionists in the world. There is Jewish Zionist and there is Christian Zionist. In some respects, the Christian Zionists are far more outrageous than their Jewish counterparts."

"I think he is absolutely diabolical the way this was panned out in the media and the fact that it took the police one and a half hours to get out to the island. Even the media helicopter was there in sitū [in place] when the police arrived."

"So this is not an isolated situation but I believe that this was possibly allowed to happen and there was a big emphasis in the car bomb. I can assure you from my own experience that a lot of this damage was caused from internal bombs. So how did the bombs get into the government buildings?"

Old May 23rd, 2012 #34
Alexander M.

Default Breivik: A Strange New Respect

My initial reaction to Anders Behring Breivik’s killing spree on July 22, 2011 was largely anger, because I feared that his actions would harm not just Norwegian ethno-nationalism but white nationalism around the world.

I was relieved to learn that Breivik was a product of the Jewish-controlled Counter-Jihadist movement, which eschews racial nationalism and builds a case against the Muslim colonization of Europe on “Judeo-Christian” religious and cultural grounds. I was quite content to let them take the heat. But of course both our enemies and our chosen audience are none too concerned about such fine distinctions.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...e-new-respect/

Old June 15th, 2012 #35
Mr William Celt
Banned

Breivik is a hero. He killed race traitors.

Old June 16th, 2012 #36
Harrington

Any white man that supports Israel is in my book insane, regardless of any other action he may take

Old June 16th, 2012 #37
Mr William Celt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrington View Post
Any white man that supports Israel is in my book insane, regardless of any other action he may take
There's a huge difference between supporting Israel's existence, and supporting Jewish control over our countries. If you don't support Israel's existence, you're a fool.

Old June 16th, 2012 #38
Harrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr William Celt View Post
There's a huge difference between supporting Israel's existence, and supporting Jewish control over our countries. If you don't support Israel's existence, you're a fool.
I support Palestine after all it was in existence long before Israel, I don't support Jews in any shape or form, if you do then you're the fool!

Old June 16th, 2012 #39
Mr William Celt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrington View Post
I support Palestine after all it was in existence long before Israel, I don't support Jews in any shape or form, if you do then you're the fool!
Israel existed thousands of years ago.

But let's just follow your logic and give Israel to Palestine. Where the fuck will the Jews go? Back to Europe?

Old June 16th, 2012 #40
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr William Celt View Post
Israel existed thousands of years ago.

But let's just follow your logic and give Israel to Palestine. Where the fuck will the Jews go? Back to Europe?
In the past the policy of horizontal expulsion of the kikenvermin has demonstrated itself to be ineffective at best. Deferring the problem without final resolution.
This time we go verticle.

Thread