Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 4th, 2009 #1
jimmy smith

Default Cops: Dad Ordered to Pay Child Support Kills Son (TNB)

NEW ORLEANS — A man who initially told police gunmen kidnapped his 2 1/2-year-old son was arrested Saturday, accused of committing an "extremely hideous" murder because he was ordered to pay child support, Police Superintendent Warren Riley said.

Danny Platt confessed, told police where to find the child's body and will be booked with first-degree murder of Ja' Shawn Powell, Riley said at a news conference.

"He had said he would kill either his wife or his child before he paid child support," which he recently had been ordered to do, Riley said.

Riley said he did not know the amount of child support and would not describe how the boy was killed, saying the coroner would do that after the autopsy was complete. The coroner's spokesman did not immediately return a call.

"The mother is in a safe place," Riley said.

Although he had visiting rights, Platt, 22, of New Orleans, had never visited the boy until he picked him up Friday, Riley said.

Police put out a notice Saturday asking people to look for the boy and saying his father had told them three men with dreadlocks and AK-47 rifles had piled out of an SUV and kidnapped Ja' Shawn shortly before midnight Friday.

"His story never really added up," Riley said. "He was a suspect from the very beginning."

Riley said Platt eventually confessed and told officers where to find the body.

Platt had only a couple of "very minor" previous arrests, he said.

"How does an individual — because he's ordered to pay child support to take care of a kid ... believe that this is so much pressure that he would face — he would do this hideous act to his own child, or to any child, and think that is a remedy to paying child support?" Riley said. "I mean there are some sick individuals in this society, and this gentleman is clearly one."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,475629,00.html

Old January 4th, 2009 #2
Charles Milles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy smith View Post
NEW ORLEANS
Police put out a notice Saturday asking people to look for the boy and saying his father had told them three men with dreadlocks and AK-47 rifles had piled out of an SUV and kidnapped Ja' Shawn shortly before midnight Friday.
So this nigger was trying to lay the blame on other niggers? So much for "Brotherly Love"

Old January 4th, 2009 #3
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
"How does an individual — because he's ordered to pay child support to take care of a kid ... believe that this is so much pressure that he would face — he would do this hideous act to his own child, or to any child, and think that is a remedy to paying child support?" Riley said. "I mean there are some sick individuals in this society, and this gentleman is clearly one."
There used to be a time when the word gentleman had substance.

You know we've gone astray when we have our people referring to murderous niggers as gentlemen.

Old January 4th, 2009 #4
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Typical nigger logic.
Quote:
his father had told them three men with dreadlocks and AK-47 rifles had piled out of an SUV and kidnapped Ja' Shawn
He should have told the cops three blonde whites in nazi uniforms stole the niglet. Whites kidnap black children all the time according to the televitz. No one in the police or media would have doubted his story.

Old January 4th, 2009 #5
Stronza

Here is a photo of the perp.

Old January 4th, 2009 #6
Holly
Self Bannned

He did the right thing, not mant nigs can be accused of that.

Old January 4th, 2009 #7
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post

Come on, sister. Murdering a child - ESPECIALLY your own - is fucking monstrous. In general I fully approve when nigs kill other nigs, don't get me wrong. But in this case the killing was just unspeakable.

Old January 4th, 2009 #8
John in Woodbridge

Niglets are meant for welfare payments, not child support payments.

Old January 4th, 2009 #9
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

It just occurred to me that you might have meant that the murdering nigger did the right thing by confessing and telling the cops where to find the body. If so, please disregard my previous post. If not, shame on you.

Old January 4th, 2009 #10
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Come on, sister. Murdering a child - ESPECIALLY your own - is fucking monstrous. In general I fully approve when nigs kill other nigs, don't get me wrong. But in this case the killing was just unspeakable.
Your mistake is you are transposing this into what it would be if a White man killed his child. Snap back into reality my friend, niggers don't think or act White. There is nothing shocking at all about what this nigger did. They repeat similar acts dozens of times a day, to each other or White people. You cannot fall into the trap of humanizing these people no matter what their age or relationships are. You will see things soon enough after the nigger becomes President just what a typical nigger really is when they are emboldened by this abject surrender of power by White race traitors. Save your sympathy for yourself and your family and forget about any picanninnies.

Old January 4th, 2009 #11
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
It just occurred to me that you might have meant that the murdering nigger did the right thing by confessing and telling the cops where to find the body. If so, please disregard my previous post. If not, shame on you.
No, you had it right the first time.
I think you are too soft. Should you expect the same sympathy from brutal nigs and slimy lying jews, who rejoice with the death and misery of any white, who rape and kill without thought, who poison the pure minds of our children, and are trying to eliminate us from our very homelands ?
I doubt if you would get much there, I think you should accept that one less little nigger is a + no matter how it met its end.
Would you really prefer to see it grow up, I can hardly believe anyone serious here would hope for such a thing out of misplaced sympathy and compassion for a useless bloodsucker - Sucking the blood of our nation and our people.

I go about my daily affairs and sometimes run into packs of these little creatures and look at them with complete disgust, they are ugly they are not behaved they are already loud, rude and crude like any nigger, and it is easy to see it will not be long until they commit their 1st criminal act at the expense of whites - And you really do see them as cuddly darlings that need to be protected ?
Please say it is not so.

I think when you get in touch with your true heart, when your eyes are fully open you will put aside the natural sense of noble honor, which is a natural trait for a healthy white society, and harden your heart and become more radical until our future is secure.
Those are my thoughts.

Old January 4th, 2009 #12
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

And you really do see them as cuddly darlings that need to be protected? Please say it is not so.
Of course I don't. Part of the reason I chose the Vinyard pic as my avatar is because I think that scene from American History X perfectly exemplifies the ruthless attitude our people need to adopt.

Quote:

I think when you get in touch with your true heart, when your eyes are fully open you will put aside the natural sense of noble honor, which is a natural trait for a healthy white society, and harden your heart and become more radical until our future is secure.
I honestly respect your position. In fact, I totally agree with it. War is hell. But there's a fine line between ruthless action and atrocious action. When fighting kikes and niggers, we need to make sure we don't act like kikes and niggers ourselves.

Quote:

Those are my thoughts.
I appreciate that you'd respond to my comments. Let me add that it truly warms my heart to hear a White woman talk in such "radical" terms. If there were 1,000 more women like you in North America, our racial survival would be fait accompli.

Old January 4th, 2009 #13
brutus

RE: John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Niglets are meant for welfare payments, not child support payments.
That's a damn good point! Since when does a nigger pay child support?

There must be 10s of millions of niggers walking around free as birds and who've sired an ocean of bastards that the jew has Whitey obligated to support.

There's got to be more to this story.

Old January 4th, 2009 #14
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

A nigger with a job!!! Paying child support, Oy VEY!!! I'm shocked.

The worse niggers treat each other, the better I like it.

It also makes another very good point, niggers are not human.

Humans don't treat each other that way.

It makes it a lot easier to hate the bastards, and justify seperation from the sub-human garbage.

I keep hoping one day this will sink in with people, but it is the absolute truth.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old January 4th, 2009 #15
IceQueen

Late term abortion.

Its a very sad part of nature when animals kill their own, but better he will now be in prison for decreasing his own band than harming humans.

Old January 4th, 2009 #16
McKinley
coast to coast WN

One Nigger out of all the Niggers in the world gets snagged with Niglet support and what does it do? It kills the little beast

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old January 5th, 2009 #17
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

80% of Blacks have their illegitimate bastard spawn paid for by tax payers:

SEE:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/21/op...prod=permalink

Blacks are indescriminate and will screw anything with an orifice in it...

SEE:

Here are some stats from the CDC Centers For Disease Control website. Stats are from 2005, so I assume the numbers are much higher now. -Blacks make up 13% of the US population, but are 49% of new AIDS diagnoses:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/res...tsheets/aa.htm

BLACKS MOST VIOLENT ON EARTH:

SEE:

Fact: Recent studies show that negroes make up only 13% of the population, yet commit 54% of violent the crimes. ( from www.fbi.gov )

Old January 5th, 2009 #18
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

To my way of thinking, this nigger savage wasn't quite as efficient as it could have been in its instinctive endeavor of murderous savagery. Still, this nigger savage is the very pillar of its ghetto, if you ask me.

We need many more like it!

If only more nigger savages would follow its example, and begin exterminating their larval niglets, BEFORE they can become full-fledged, shitskinned savages, along with their incubator units (negresses), and then finally themselves, the world would be a much safer, happier and more beautiful place.

Thread