Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Fighting, Guns and Weapons
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should Hunting Purely For "Sport" Be Outlawed Under a WN System? (read post below)
Yes 34 70.83%
No 13 27.08%
Undecided 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 2nd, 2004 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Do These Photos Piss You Off?

http://www.brockmansrifles.com/hunt_results.asp

Photos of "hunters" that just completed hunting the African "Big Six".

I have mixed feelings. First of all... Why?.... Did they need the meat? I can see hunting for sustenance, but "sport hunting" kind of leaves me with a sick feeling.

I, for one, don't know If I could sit there with a big ear to ear shit eating grin, for taking down an animal that did absolutely nothing to me, and for NO REASON other than "sport"... (or vanity?)

Don't get me wrong... I am not weak when it comes to killing for survival, sustenance, or protection, and I hardly ever go to the deep woods without my 45/70 Guide Gun, that I would not hesitate to use for any of the aforementioned reasons... But stuff like in those photos is just plain wrong... IMO

Also... I'm sure the non-resident license fees (anywhere), fill up the ZOG/JEW/GOV coffers nicely.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old November 2nd, 2004 #2
COTW
Overseer

Yes! I had a boss that went to S. America somewhere and he and his group shot thousands of birds as he described it. He stated that there were so many birds flying around that it was nigh impossible to miss. He described a huge pile of dead birds by the time it was over that was nearly as big as a small car.

This picture shows a small example.

They likely don't want to show the extreme example for obvious reasons.
Quote:
Bird hunting in South America is an unforgettable experience, with locations such as Cordoba and Santiago del Estero in Argentina, where you can have from 1000 to even 2000 shots per day, if your shoulder can handle it.
http://www.hunttoday.com/Pages/count...rd_hunting.htm

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Last edited by COTW; November 2nd, 2004 at 08:58 AM.

Old November 2nd, 2004 #3
STORMSOLDAAT

Hunting nig apes or other subhumans just for fun is totaly A OK with me!

If we gain power I would want us to live with nature not destroy it for our own sick pleasure. Hunting for food, yes if we eat what we kill then fine, but hunting animals for pure sport is cruel and I would stand against it gun in hand.

Cruelity against animals is a jewish/subhuman thing, if we are to kill animals lets do it fast and with as little cruelity as posible, that's my view!

Old November 2nd, 2004 #4
Warhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
Yes! I had a boss that went to S. America somewhere and he and his group shot thousands of birds as he described it. He stated that there were so many birds flying around that it was nigh impossible to miss. He described a huge pile of dead birds by the time it was over that was nearly as big as a small car.

This picture shows a small example.

They likely don't want to show the extreme example for obvious reasons.
Insane. Remember "murder boats"? they were finally outlawed some years ago, Think about this--8-10 12 gauge shotgun barrels rigged with a remote trigger on the back of a small water craft. One hunter could wipe out an entire generation of duck or geese in a few hours. That's NOT hunting, it's being a greedy, sadistic prick. Yeah, I know it's just birds but still...

I have hunted wild boar and enjoyed the challenge, but discovering the damn things are practically inedible took the fun right out of it. And im sure as hell not going to wear boar bristle underwear.

Conservation is imperative to the entire eco system, deer and other extremely common (and voracious) animals must have their population controlled to benefit not just the other wildlife, but humans as well; ergo, regulated hunting.
But blasting away at elephants and other “two car garage” sized, slow breeding mammals from 150 feet away with a scoped rifle? WTF kind of sportsmanship is that?

Old November 2nd, 2004 #5
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
Insane. Remember "murder boats"? they were finally outlawed some years ago, Think about this--8-10 12 gauge shotgun barrels rigged with a remote trigger on the back of a small water craft. One hunter could wipe out an entire generation of duck or geese in a few hours. That's NOT hunting, it's being a greedy, sadistic prick. Yeah, I know it's just birds but still...

I have hunted wild boar and enjoyed the challenge, but discovering the damn things are practically inedible took the fun right out of it. And im sure as hell not going to wear boar bristle underwear.

Conservation is imperative to the entire eco system, deer and other extremely common (and voracious) animals must have their population controlled to benefit not just the other wildlife, but humans as well; ergo, regulated hunting.
But blasting away at elephants and other “two car garage” sized, slow breeding mammals from 150 feet away with a scoped rifle? WTF kind of sportsmanship is that?

I know here in WA, wild boar MUST be culled as it is not an indigenous species. Open season on that one.

http://www.invasivespecies.gov/profiles/wildboar.shtml

Probably one of the few exceptions.

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old November 2nd, 2004 #6
SheerTerror

At first I was surprised at all the "yes" votes! Then I realized most people here aren't republicunts, and respect nature. I hate those fucks going over there and killing the only things of value in Africa (besides the few Whites and the diamonds). I mean for Fuck's sake, why kill an elephant and stuff like lions? Its so the stupid pricks can brag about it. Thats it. Elephants are really amazing creatures (they have generational memory...a calf elephant has the same memories as his parents, and they also mourn/"bury" their dead). I dunno. Just seems weird killing something that intelligent.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no vegan. But killing animals (especially endangered ones) for killing's sake is fucked up, and I wonder if the people who do it aren't mildly psychotic (no emotions, no sense of right/wrong).

Old November 2nd, 2004 #7
COTW
Overseer

Another thing that pisses me off are the assholes that kill a record sized animal.

Quote:
Record bear taken in Alaska
Quote:
The head & hide reportedly weighed 285lbs

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

Old November 2nd, 2004 #8
Warhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
I know here in WA, wild boar MUST be culled as it is not an indigenous species. Open season on that one.

Thank's for the link, I had no idea those things were so destructive.
In and around San Joaquin Valley CA, Where I went hunting, they pretty much have the run of whatever area they are in, even the wolves stay far away from them.

Old November 2nd, 2004 #9
heaven above

Hunting only for family consumption or defence for me !

Old November 2nd, 2004 #10
brutus

I’ve been a hunter for almost 40 years.

My Dad taught us that to kill an animal is a sacred right of man and should not be abused.

I have always respected that opinion and have never killed an animal only for sport, but also to gain sustenance for my kin from nature’s bounty as is intended by nature.

I do understand the drive for those who kill for the glory.......because I believe that, that is instinctual in some men and in nature as part of our predatory genetics. Therefore, I would not wholly condemn them.

Old November 2nd, 2004 #11
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

The boars are pests in many places. Here is an Aussie who hunts them with dogs and a hunting knife. That's fairly sporting. He has some bad-ass dogs.
http://www.boardogs.com/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old November 2nd, 2004 #12
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
The boars are pests in many places. Here is an Aussie who hunts them with dogs and a hunting knife. That's fairly sporting. He has some bad-ass dogs.
http://www.boardogs.com/index.html
Whoa... http://www.boardogs.com/Stickin1.MPG

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old November 4th, 2004 #13
heaven above

Quote:
Another thing that pisses me off are the assholes that kill a record sized animal.

ARSEHOLES like this, do my head in.

There is no excuse whatsoever to kill a bear, a primo creature in its own right, to be slaughtered like this. Since when do we eat bears ? Did this tosser feel his life threatened by the bear ?

Old November 5th, 2004 #14
Warhammer

Default Speaking of bears...

Speaking of bears, according to this article off the newswire the last (native) female bear in France has been shot dead Hunting in the region is being suspended temporality to search for her cub. The Association for the Protection of Wild Animals says the cub is doomed.

The wild boar hunters claim they were just defending themselves which could be true. Bears are very territorial and if they were inside her personal space, it's likely that she would attack.

Old November 19th, 2004 #15
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Believe it or not, I actually feel sorry for that bear. If it had not harmed anybody, then why hunt it? Some long distance, high resolution photos would do just nicely. Perhaps scientists could tranquilize it, measure and weigh it, put a radio collar on it and then let it go to grow even bigger. I would only shoot it if my life were in danger...and only then!

Old December 30th, 2004 #16
JacksonInTheValley

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven above
Since when do we eat bears?
Since the dawn of time. It's a bit greasy, though.

We had a hell of a bear haul here in WV last year (1,708 total), and the totals for 2004 should be comparable since the mast conditions are similar.

Still, bear numbers keep going up, and they're becoming something of a nuisance.

Old December 30th, 2004 #17
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven above
ARSEHOLES like this, do my head in.

There is no excuse whatsoever to kill a bear, a primo creature in its own right, to be slaughtered like this. Since when do we eat bears ? Did this tosser feel his life threatened by the bear ?
I know of several people who bear hunt for the meat and they use every ounce of the animal. They even render the fat down and use it as a salve.
As for this JPG of this huge bear, I read at least two years ago that this pic was a fake. I am not sure about that though. Maybe it is mentioned at urbanlegends.com?

Old December 30th, 2004 #18
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A. Whiteman
I know of several people who bear hunt for the meat and they use every ounce of the animal. They even render the fat down and use it as a salve.
As for this JPG of this huge bear, I read at least two years ago that this pic was a fake. I am not sure about that though. Maybe it is mentioned at urbanlegends.com?
The bear is real it's the story that accompanies it that is conflicting. One story says he was charged and he killed it. Another story says he was hunting and saw it come into a clearing and he shot it.
I doubt he could have killed a bear that size in time if he was charged.

Old December 30th, 2004 #19
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
The bear is real it's the story that accompanies it that is conflicting. One story says he was charged and he killed it. Another story says he was hunting and saw it come into a clearing and he shot it.
I doubt he could have killed a bear that size in time if he was charged.
Seriously, what'd he use to kill that thing, a Panzerschrek?

Old December 31st, 2004 #20
John in Woodbridge

Brutus sums it up nicely. In the outlying DC area hunting is very popular and quite a few of my friends are hunters. Of course, hunters should comply with state guidelines concerning what and when to hunt.

I know deer, for instance, without hunting would overpopulate quickly and many would starve to death.

Thread