VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2007 #1
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Default WTF is this?

I just went to $camfront to have a look at the latest non-events over there and found this, http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ng-385968.html
So now, not only do they not promote the Knoxville rally because we organised it, but now they promote a competing event? WTF sort of show are they running over there?

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old May 6th, 2007 #2
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
I just went to $camfront to have a look at the latest non-events over there and found this, http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ng-385968.html
So now, not only do they not promote the Knoxville rally because we organised it, but now they promote a competing event? WTF sort of show are they running over there?
And imagine you wasted so much valuable time over there.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 6th, 2007 #3
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
And imagine you wasted so much valuable time over there.
Not really, I was there for a couple of reasons. To reach those who needed help and to make contacts. I achieved both. I have been a member here almost as long as there. A matter of weeks less.

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old May 6th, 2007 #4
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
Should we care about this, Comrade: in my humble opinion, the more publicity over Knoxville murders, the better, even if this means two competing events. And the base behavior of Stromfront towards White Nationalist activists is nor secret, unfortunately.

Last edited by fdtwainth; May 6th, 2007 at 10:42 AM.

Old May 6th, 2007 #5
East Tennessee
Thom Robb ass kisser

I hope this clears a few things up. One main reason why Pastor Ken is having the rally in June is because he gave his word before this rally in May was set up to be at another rally the very same day this one is. well folks things happen and he is a man of his word so we decided to have one in June. no hard feelings in fact on the websites Both rallies are listed with no groups claiming the websites for their own. They were registered privately
www.channonchristian.com
www.christophernewsom.com
"I need $25 on the behalf of the White Race. Or a how about a donation around $50? If you can, $100 will do. No... how about $350. Oh $500. Without your donations, we can't save White Christian America." - Thom Robb

Old May 6th, 2007 #6
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Just more "look at us!" attempts by gayfront that's all. I am amazed at how horribly gayfront is taking it that VNN has become the home for true activism and white media. You would think that they would be happy that VNN is doing so much more than gayfront and give a good salute and some thanks like we would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

Old May 6th, 2007 #7
Aimee
R.I.P. Yankee Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Tennessee View Post
I hope this clears a few things up. One main reason why Pastor Ken is having the rally in June is because he gave his word before this rally in May was set up to be at another rally the very same day this one is. well folks things happen and he is a man of his word so we decided to have one in June. no hard feelings in fact on the websites Both rallies are listed with no groups claiming the websites for their own. They were registered privately
www.channonchristian.com
www.christophernewsom.com
That thread he linked isn't about the June rally. The link is about the "Patriot's Gathering" that they hastily threw together, in order to take people from this important rally. There's no other reason that SF has come up with this idea all of a sudden. They know VNN, Alex, and the other members here are getting something done. They can't stand it.

They aren't willing to organize something like this, or help with it being done. They want to plan 3 day long "field trips." Yeah, a trip to a museum is really much more important that exposing the media's covering up of stories.

They set this up merely to detract from the good work VNN has been doing. Fuck them and their "gathering." I'll be in Knoxville, with Whites who care more about our problems, than looking at a piece of friggin' art.

Rest in peace,
my friend.

1955-2008

Old May 6th, 2007 #8
East Tennessee
Thom Robb ass kisser

There has always been people trying to keep white folks from working with others.
"I need $25 on the behalf of the White Race. Or a how about a donation around $50? If you can, $100 will do. No... how about $350. Oh $500. Without your donations, we can't save White Christian America." - Thom Robb

Old May 6th, 2007 #9
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post

They aren't willing to organize something like this, or help with it being done. They want to plan 3 day long "field trips." Yeah, a trip to a museum is really much more important that exposing the media's covering up of stories.

They set this up merely to detract from the good work VNN has been doing. Fuck them and their "gathering." I'll be in Knoxville, with Whites who care more about our problems, than looking at a piece of friggin' art.

Are you serious? Is that really what's going to happen?

I know this is going to sound funny...but, I still believe there's a place for Stormfront. Even after that baby shit jackie (boot) pulled on me.

I think there's still a link to SF on The Hudson Valley Freeman.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old May 6th, 2007 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

ET, I am glad you came over here to clear things up about your alls event, thanks.

I went over to your thread at SF about your rally, to ask a few quitions and to say we should unite as one.

That post never did get posted, but what I wrote is posted somewhere on VNNF. That was about three or four weeks ago.

I tried to post something last night on SF where someone is bad mouthing a good friend of mine and a great actavist(Mich Bubba). As of now I still do not see my post.

I believe that the powers that be on SF are a cancer too our volk and should be radiated for high treason. I would not normally say this about fellow WN but their actions speak volumes.

With their shinanigans they are doing great damage of dividing us. It's no wonder the enemy is winnig right now. Itz all bullshit.

I hope you decide to post more often on VNNF ET we always need more White Patriots around these here parts.

Thanks again!

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; May 6th, 2007 at 12:23 PM.

Old May 6th, 2007 #11
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

I know this is going to sound funny...but, I still believe there's a place for Stormfront. Even after that baby shit jackie (boot) pulled on me.

I think there's still a link to SF on The Hudson Valley Freeman.

-Jim
You know Jim, I did believe that, hence me going back there. After I saw what they are REALLY like, I found that there is NO place for the admin of that site in WN. They are liars, gameplayers and egotists. We are better off without them. I just feel sad about all the good folk who get screwed around by them.

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old May 7th, 2007 #12
jimbrolin

Default Knoxville & Yankee Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
-Jim
Yankee Jim,

These are friends of both of us. Don't know how it happened, but I just heard about the Patriot thing Friday after a phone call from JK who is concerned about using the Hall at this sensitive point in time. Will call RL in a few minutes to see what's up.

The Knoxville Rally, me thniks, is paramount and takes precedence over all else.

Jim

Old July 10th, 2011 #13
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

At the 2007 rally? You do know this thread is 4 years old now.

Old July 12th, 2011 #14
vindicator06
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
At the 2007 rally? You do know this thread is 4 years old now.
Yeah, it's frustrating. A few weeks ago, "youths" almost killed a White kid in Five Points, and no one is coming forth, except to go to church and pray to the Jew Jesus Christ along with a prayer, "why can't we all just get along?"

Old May 6th, 2007 #15
OTPTT
Banned

If and when the time comes the people at Stormfront will have to be dealt with in a swift and furious manner. It should be clear to everyone who is behind their curtain and calls the shots. No mercy and no quarter for those bastards.

Old May 6th, 2007 #16
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
If and when the time comes the people at Stormfront will have to be dealt with in a swift and furious manner. It should be clear to everyone who is behind their curtain and calls the shots. No mercy and no quarter for those bastards.
Whoa there, Buckaroo... "All on the same side" and all that rubbish.

Stormfront is like kindergarten.

VNNF is like USMC bootcamp. (I've been to both)

Would you send a 7 year old to Parris Island? Of course not. They would just cry, and get nothing from it...Now send a young Aryan MAN there, and things happen. He learns how to fight...How to lead.

We are all on different points in the WN timeline....Cut 'em some slack. Many will come around.

Old May 6th, 2007 #17
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
VNNF is like USMC bootcamp. (I've been to both) ... We are all on different points in the WN timeline....Cut 'em some slack. Many will come around.
Forgive me if I have failed to understand what exactly is going on over there. I've tried to stay out of the internal bickering but all I see from Stormfront is an ongoing campaign to dilute and malign anything that the people who frequent VNN do. What am I missing here?

If they're actually working for white interests I don't see it. Banning people for mentioning the Knoxville rally. Banning people for mentioning VNN. And now they are deliberately working to dilute the Knoxville rally by holding some so-called patriot gig.

I'll say it again. If and when the time comes they will have to be dealt with in the swiftest and most definitive way possible. No mercy, no quarter. Nothing but pure, emotionally detached, righteous judgment.

Of course that may not be necessary since they seem to be doing a good job of killing their own organization without any outside influence.

Old May 6th, 2007 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Forgive me if I have failed to understand what exactly is going on over there. I've tried to stay out of the internal bickering but all I see from Stormfront is an ongoing campaign to dilute and malign anything that the people who frequent VNN do. What am I missing here?

If they're actually working for white interests I don't see it. Banning people for mentioning the Knoxville rally. Banning people for mentioning VNN. And now they are deliberately working to dilute the Knoxville rally by holding some so-called patriot gig.

I'll say it again. If and when the time comes they will have to be dealt with in the swiftest and most definitive way possible. No mercy, no quarter. Nothing but pure, emotionally detached, righteous judgment.

Of course that may not be necessary since they seem to be doing a good job of killing their own organization without any outside influence.

Just let it die on the vine, Brother. We both know it's coming.

The ascension of VNNF was inevitable, in my opinion.

I'm a "big picture" kinda guy.

You and I are VNNers. Why piss on the hundreds who will soon find themselves in HMS Stormfront lifeboats?

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; May 6th, 2007 at 06:00 PM.

Old May 6th, 2007 #19
Ron Doggett

The event in New Jersey was planned prior to the announcement of the Knoxville rally date as Elisha stated. Also planned for that weekend a Holocaust revision Conference in Hillsboro WV also planned prior to the date being announced. Nordic Fest in Kentucky is held every Memorial Day weekend and has been for a few years now as is a conference at the KKKK headquarters in AK.
I doubt anyone is going to the trouble to put together a meeting or conference to mess up the Knoxville rally.
The second round of demonstrations in Knoxville going on June 16th are also in no way an effort to undermine the first rally, and should be saluted not attacked. Check out East TN's posts why it's being done that way.
If the Knoxville event is going to be a success it will need local support from at least a part of the White public in that area of TN. If the event is depending on people coming hundreds or a thousand miles it's success will be limited. There are a million White people within that region, among that million are a large number of Whites who agree with us to a degree and could support our efforts. How VNN works that region just prior to the event is going to be the key, and I'm sad to say I have no knowledge of how they are doing that or if they even plan to do so.

Last edited by Ron Doggett; May 6th, 2007 at 06:30 PM.

Old May 6th, 2007 #20
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Ok, I messed up. They organised their deal first. That still doesn't excuse them for not promoting the Knoxville rally. Every nugget that wants to play ego or petty games, should be forced to look at the pics of the victims once an hour, all day, for the next 6 months.

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Thread