VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2019 #21
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
Looks like COLDFIRE (who is on stormfront also) is attempting to encourage degenerative practices amongst WHITES. Perhaps he is a JOGbot jew....?
Most jews run liquor stores and the distilleries.........
just saying............
you sound like Lord Jim. You are essentially saying Germans are Jews now because they make alchohol? that doesn't make any sense.

Old October 6th, 2019 #22
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
It makes me laugh how the US public is blind to the fact that the American military has been in Afghanistan since Russia exited the country to develop and protect the drug trade ...same reason they've run the 'war on drugs' in Columbia and have had US troops in the country since the 1980s?

Hajjis hiding in caves and flying planes into NYC buildings my hairy white ass.

On Afghanistan, has the US even built one road, one civilian airport, one university, one hospital since they 'invaded' the mountainous Asian country in an attempt to remove the Taliban from power ...all because they ended opium poppy cultivation and pissed off a certain clique of gangsters in the fedgov who were making big bank off heroin.

The fedgov is the worlds biggest drug dealer and it extracts tribute from its stupid citizens to support the operation.
People don't know that all the No Fly Zones in " The war on terror " are conveniently above the Poppy Fields.

C.I.A.’s Afghan Forces Leave a Trail of Abuse and Anger
The fighters hold the line in the war’s toughest spots, but officials say their brutal tactics are terrorizing the public and undermining the U.S. mission.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/31/w...ike-force.html

Old November 15th, 2019 #23
Ireland14
Banned

Thumbs up

Long live Guinness!!!

Old November 15th, 2019 #24
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland14 View Post
Long live Guinness!!!

Old November 15th, 2019 #25
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
From Dusk til Dawn is one of the few Quentin Tarantino films I like.

Old November 15th, 2019 #26
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
From Dusk til Dawn is one of the few Quentin Tarantino films I like.
Made a thread about it here https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549163

If you want to, involve yourself in it

Old January 3rd, 2021 #27
Gonzalez
Banned

My mother was an alcoholic.

I can say. Dependency on alcohol can be tougher than drug-addiction. Tougher to overcome, that is.

I see nothing wrong with having a drink, but, like everything in life, it can become a habit. I'm not sure if there is an 'alcoholic-gene' yet some people seem to be more prone to alcohol abuse than others...?

Old March 8th, 2021 #28
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old March 8th, 2021 #29
Stewart Meadows

I'm a teetotaller myself. This is what I usually associate with alcohol:

Quote:
Fraternity hazing victim’s organs are being donated after extreme incident at Ohio university

7 Mar, 2021 10:39

The family of a 20-year-old Ohio university student has begun the process of donating his organs after an alleged hazing incident involving alcohol forced the young man onto life support.

The student has been identified as 20-year Stone Foltz who was hospitalized after an off-campus Pi Kappa Alpha event Thursday near Bowling Green State University. Foltz remains in critical condition and on life support having been airlifted to ProMedica Toledo Hospital.

“Not all the facts are out yet, the investigation is obviously ongoing. I’m sure the university and police are doing their investigations which takes time and obviously that has to happen before I can comment,” family attorney Sean Alto said, dismissing questions about potential lawsuits as premature.
https://www.rt.com/usa/517443-organ-...zing-incident/

From the comment section:

Quote:
David Penrose Barneby
1 day ago

This kind of unruly behavior at colleges and universities should be outlawed completely , anybody found to be involved in hazing should be sent down , dismissed immediately .
Quote:
Steven Allsopp
1 day ago

This is what passes for intelligence now on universities in the West. Sad. No future worth living in America or western Europe.
Quote:
Roggenbrot
1 day ago

This country is a shining light of culture and respect. An outstanding example for others.
Quote:
Ian54
1 day ago

I have never understood this whole “hazing” thing. Always looked like a bunch of control freaks playing out their drink, drug and questionable sexual fantasies at the expense of the new recruits, who go along in order to fit in. No wonder the military and university best and brightest are often sociopathic basket cases!
Quote:
thonglor
1 day ago

...which largely explains our corporate boardrooms and our legal/political classes!

Thread