VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2005 #1
Action Alert

Default Dead nigger imperils COLTS season

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/5610705/detail.html

Dungy's Son Found Dead

POSTED: 9:47 am EST December 22, 2005
UPDATED: 10:54 am EST December 22, 2005
LUTZ, Fla. -- Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy's son James, 18, was found dead in an apartment in Florida Thursday morning.

Police said there were no signs of foul play, but did not confirm if the cause of death was suicide.

Police said Dungy's girlfriend called them at about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. Dungy was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

James Dungy was a 2005 graduate of North Central High School in Indianapolis.

Tony Dungy has left the team for the Tampa Bay area.

Colts president Bill Polian planned to speak with the media at 11 a.m. TheIndyChannel.com plans to carry it live.

Dungy and his wife, Lauren, have four other children.

The Indianapolis Colts are 13-1 and have a game in Seattle Sunday.

Old December 22nd, 2005 #2
seifenhersteller

Quote:
Police said there were no signs of foul play, but did not confirm if the cause of death was suicide.
If there were signs of nigger, there were signs of foul play.

Old December 22nd, 2005 #3
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/5610705/detail.html

Dungy's Son Found Dead

POSTED: 9:47 am EST December 22, 2005
UPDATED: 10:54 am EST December 22, 2005
LUTZ, Fla. -- Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy's son James, 18, was found dead in an apartment in Florida Thursday morning.

Police said Dungy's girlfriend called them at about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. Dungy was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

James Dungy was a 2005 graduate of North Central High School in Indianapolis.

Tony Dungy has left the team for the Tampa Bay area.

Colts president Bill Polian planned to speak with the media at 11 a.m. TheIndyChannel.com plans to carry it live.

Dungy and his wife, Lauren, have four other children.

The Indianapolis Colts are 13-1 and have a game in Seattle Sunday.
Tony Dungy spent a good part of his career here in Pittsburgh and was always a stand-up guy, black or no.

Leave him alone, twit.

Old December 23rd, 2005 #4
Action Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
Tony Dungy spent a good part of his career here in Pittsburgh and was always a stand-up guy, black or no.

Leave him alone, twit.
Awwwww! Too bad. Since you make wild assumpions by calling me "twit", I can only assume you have had some sort of intimate relationship with our dear coach. I'm sorry I offended you. May I suggest a forum less offensive to you...
http://pub3.ezboard.com/binterracialromance

TWIT OR NO, I DON't GO SHEDDING TEARS FOR DEAD NIGGERS! :cheers:

Old December 23rd, 2005 #5
Moose

View his myspace.com profile. Funny stuff.

http://www.frycookonvenus.com/misc/dungy/

Old December 23rd, 2005 #6
Action Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
View his myspace.com profile. Funny stuff.

http://www.frycookonvenus.com/misc/dungy/
Awww, now I AM gonna cry....I can't believe we are gonna blow the season because of this useless NIGGER.

Old December 23rd, 2005 #7
Action Alert

AWWW, look who calls him "sweetie"!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=17654344

Guess she will have to find another pot-smoking ghetto wannabe nigger

Old December 23rd, 2005 #8
Action Alert

Dungy gives it to the "Crackas".
Direct from his website...

Quote:
Movies i like alot of movies but a favorite, come on man Scarface
Television watch it
Books any book on the Black Panthers, Malcolm X, and Cassius Clay aka. Muhammad Ali.
Heroes the D.C. Snipers, cause they let ya'll crackas kno tha ya'll aren't carzy race in the world, plus nobody would ever guess tha they were black (i thought they were white). Malcolm X, and the Black Panthers. oh yea say werd my nigga Pac, and in case ya'll didn't kno he is alive and i've seen visual footage
Wow! such mastery of the english language and he only went to a community college.

Old December 23rd, 2005 #9
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

I saw this story this morning, but decided not to post it because
he sounded like one of the few decent blacks. Obviously I was
misled. Read this - you wouldn't think it's even the same person.

--

Son of Colts' Coach Tony Dungy Found Dead
By TRAVIS REED , 12.22.2005, 04:01 PM

James Dungy, the 18-year-old son of Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy, was found dead in a Tampa-area apartment Thursday.

No foul play is suspected, but a cause of death won't be announced pending an autopsy, sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.

James Dungy's girlfriend found him when she returned to the Campus Lodge Apartments at about 1:30 a.m., Carter said.

He wasn't breathing, and a sheriff's deputy performed CPR before an ambulance rushed him to University Community Hospital, Carter said. He was pronounced dead there.

Carter said "nothing evident" was amiss in the apartment, but declined to discuss details.

Tony Dungy has left the Colts and is in Tampa, where he used to coach the Buccaneers. The Colts (13-1) are at Seattle on Saturday, and team president Bill Polian said that assistant head coach Jim Caldwell has taken over for Dungy.

Indianapolis lost its first game Sunday against the visiting San Diego Chargers, ending what had been a perfect season.

"The thoughts and prayers of everyone in this building are with Tony and (wife) Lauren, their children and their extended family, and for the repose of James' soul," Polian said at a news conference at the Colts' training facility in Indianapolis. "This is a tragedy for the Dungy family and by extension his football family here with the Colts."

Owner Jim Irsay and Polian met with team officials and players to break the news.

"It was not easy, and it was somber, to say the least," Polian said.

Caldwell will take over "for however long Tony will be away and however long he will be away is entirely up to him," Polian added.

Chaplains were brought in to talk with the team.

"I don't think there's anyone here that would wish to play a football game under these circumstances, but it's our obligation and we'll fulfill that obligation because that's what Tony wants us to do," Polian said.

The Dungys have four other children: daughters Tiara and Jade and sons Eric and Jordan. James, their second-oldest child, was taking extension classes at the University of South Florida, the sheriff's office said.

James Dungy spent his senior year at North Central High School in Indianapolis and graduated this year. C.E. Quandt, the school's principal, said Dungy was a personable student who never flaunted his father's position.

"He just came in and tried to blend in and be a student," Quandt said. "I liked James a lot."

Quandt said Dungy visited North Central a week or two ago to pick up a transcript. He said the death surprised and saddened everyone at the school.

"It kind of diminishes our school family," he said.

A woman who answered the door at James Dungy's girlfriend's home declined comment Thursday.

Jessica James, 18, who described herself as a close friend of James Dungy, said she and a group of friends went to the movies with him Monday night.

"He was cracking jokes, just being himself," she said. "This morning, it was so surreal."

She said Dungy "was just a really good kid, very laid-back. Unless you asked him, you'd never know he was Tony Dungy's son."

James stood 6-foot-7 and was sometimes was mistaken for one of his father's players, The Indianapolis Star reported on its Web site. James and his younger brother, Eric, sometimes watched Colts games from the sidelines, but they had to earn it by doing well in school.

The mood was also somber at the Buccaneers' practice facility Thursday, which is next to the airport where the Colts' plane that brought Tony Dungy to Florida was parked for a time. Players and coaches could see the plane from the practice field.

"It shakes you, there's no doubt about it. Tony and I first came together in 1992 and I got to see the boy grow up. ... Tony's got tremendous faith, and that's what will carry Tony through," said Bucs defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, who worked for Dungy at Tampa Bay. "He's unbelievable. I know what Tony's thinking. I know how he'll handle it. It'll be his faith that will let him stand strong, but that doesn't mean it's easy."

James Dungy was a frequent visitor to the Bucs' practices and games when his dad coached the team.

"He was here all the time, hanging out in the locker room and with the players on the field," fullback Mike Alstott said. "If James wasn't here, it was like: `Where's James?' He was part of this football team.

"There's no words to describe it. I'm a father of three and I can't imagine getting a phone call or being told that."

New York Jets coach Herman Edwards, one of Dungy's closest friends, called James a "very, very good kid.

"The whole family is good people. You know Tony, how he raised a family," Edwards said from Jets training camp in Hempstead, N.Y. "A tragedy. I know the prayers of the National Football League go out to him and his family."

Arizona coach Dennis Green, who was Minnesota's head coach when Dungy was the team's defensive coordinator, said he was "devastated" to hear the news.

"It seems like just yesterday when we were all together in Minnesota," Green said in a statement. "I remember James, who was about 6 or 7 at the time, just loved being around the facility and the team and most of all being around his dad."

Philadelphia coach Andy Reid said his team's thoughts and prayers were going out to Dungy.

"You hate to see anything like this happen," Reid said. "Nobody likes to see that. Tony's a great person with a great family."

Dungy took over as coach of the Colts in 2002. His first head coaching stint was with Tampa Bay from 1996-2001; he was an assistant with the Minnesota Vikings from 1992-95.

Two other NFL head coaches lost close family members this season, both in November. Don Parcells, brother of Dallas Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, died of brain cancer in New Jersey at age 62; Steve Belichick, father of New England Patriots' coach Bill Belichick, died at 86.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old December 23rd, 2005 #10
Cowan Huberty

Quote:
AWWW, look who calls him "sweetie"!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=17654344

Guess she will have to find another pot-smoking ghetto wannabe nigger
That cunt's throat should be cut from ear to ear. And a bit of Sippenhaft,wipe out her family for letting it happen!

White Power!

Old December 23rd, 2005 #11
Cowan Huberty

Quote:

Leave him alone, twit.
No doubt Daddy Dungy taught his niglet to hate whites... Put down the Steelers pom poms and realize ALL NIGGERS HATE YOU.

White Power!

Old December 23rd, 2005 #12
Action Alert

Any hope I had for the Colts is gone. They may still take the season, I just don't give a shit. It's just plain stupid to pin any hopes on the behavior of nigs. Hell, the Pacers embarrased us last year with their TNB, now it's the Colts turn.

Old December 23rd, 2005 #13
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowan Huberty
No doubt Daddy Dungy taught his niglet to hate whites... Put down the Steelers pom poms and realize ALL NIGGERS HATE YOU.
I don't follow the Steelers much anymore. Tony Dungy is more of a role model to colored kids than most. He speaks English and has a large family he takes care of. He did a lot of charitable work here and other places. He's okay in my book.

Who cares if the Colts' season is disrupted? It's just a game. Does being a WN involve going off on people you don't know about?

Old December 23rd, 2005 #14
Action Alert

Quote:
Who cares if the Colts' season is disrupted? It's just a game. Does being a WN involve going off on people you don't know about?
Went to school with niggers
Worked with niggers
Lived in a 20% nigger town most of my life
I KNOW ABOUT NIGGERS!
James Dungy= NIGGER

Old December 23rd, 2005 #15
Cowan Huberty

Quote:
I don't follow the Steelers much anymore. Tony Dungy is more of a role model to colored kids than most. He speaks English and has a large family he takes care of. He did a lot of charitable work here and other places. He's okay in my book.

Does being a WN involve going off on people you don't know about?
First off,NO niggers are "okay" in my book. And James Dungy's profile on "myspace" was very illuminating...I didn't know anything about him,other than he was Tony Dungy's kid. But after reading about his LOVE for the Beltway Snipers,Malcolm the 10th and the Panthers...Well,I know ALL I NEED TO KNOW and the white girlfriend...I'M THRILLED THAT NIGGER IS DEAD. . Remember Tony Dungy's whining about the "stereotyping of blacks"..fuck him as well. I hope he's so overcome with grief that he offs himself as well!

White Power!

Old December 23rd, 2005 #16
Action Alert

Just be glad you don't live within signal range of the Indianapolis TV market. All the media can do is fall all over themselves in lionizing Tony while ignoring James' true nature and his racist comments. Meanwhile (and as far as the media is concerned, unrelated) niggers are offing each other daily in this town. It is ALL related. It is all...
TYPICAL
NIGGER
BEHAVIOR

Old December 23rd, 2005 #17
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

After reading that site, I comply with Cowan, fuck this nigger. He was given every good thing before him, and all of his heroes were people who prayed and who worked for our extinction. His whole site is covered with hatred for whites and drug imagery.

This is an example of why niggers must be done away with, even the brightest, nicest, most well behaved blacks give birth to white hating niggers.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 23rd, 2005 #18
Cowan Huberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke

This is an example of why niggers must be done away with, even the brightest, nicest, most well behaved blacks give birth to white hating niggers.
Exactly...and also we have NO IDEA how Tony Dungy is behind closed doors.His docility could very well be an act..he might be the biggest white-hater in his home,we don't really know.

White Power!

Old December 23rd, 2005 #19
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Good name for a nigger. Dung-ee. Walking Dung, they're. But much noisier and twice as stinky.

Old December 24th, 2005 #20
White Winger

Quote:
Dungy gives it to the "Crackas".
Direct from his website...

Wow! such mastery of the english language and he only went to a community college.

Was this from Tony's,or his worthless offspring?Is that an actual site?

Thread