Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2016 #1
Tony Houseman

Default #1 Rio Olympics Thread

Moroccan boxer, 22, is arrested after 'attempting to rape two chambermaids in the OLYMPIC VILLAGE' in Brazil

A Moroccan boxer has been arrested on suspicion of attempting to rape two chambermaids in the Olympic Village in Brazil.

Hassan Saada was detained by police this morning over claims he attempted to sexually assault the two women in the athletes' accommodation at Barra de Tijuca.

The 22-year-old athlete will miss out of competing in the games following allegations that he sexually assaulting two Brazilian domestic maids at the Olympic Village.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4GT4IJy8e
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old August 5th, 2016 #2
Tony Houseman

Default Russian 'diplomat' drags armed robber into his vehicle and shoots him dead near Rio Olympic venue

The Russian vice-consul in Rio de Janeiro dramatically shot dead an armed mugger who had tried to hold him up in his car - just after the Olympic torch relay had passed by on the last day before the Rio 2016 opening ceremony.

Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate, reportedly grabbed the attacker and pulled him into his BMW X6 after he had smashed the car window and pointed a gun at him, demanding he hand over his watch.

A struggle ensued inside the diplomat's car until he managed to grab the assailant's gun, which he used to shoot him dead at point blank range, according to police.

Mr Braga is trained in jiu-jitsu and was travelling with his wife and daughter at the time, local media outlet Globo reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4GT6CrV3y

Old August 5th, 2016 #3
White Winger

If they hold it in a 2nd / 3rd world land like Brazil, why stop there? How about any of the Central America lands ,right on the Equator? New Dehli? Pakistan? And , naturally, and most PolitiKally KorreKt of all, all of the lovely African territories like Upper Volta,Sierra Leone, Sudan,and many,many more in 'da muh-thuh cun-traaaaay'?

Old August 8th, 2016 #4
Tony Houseman

Default SECOND boxer is arrested on suspicion of rape at the Olympic village

A second boxer has been arrested by police in Rio on suspicion of attempted rape in the Olympic Village.

Namibian competitor Jonas Junias Jonas was detained in connection with the attack on a female cleaner in the village, Brazil’s Civil Police said on Monday.

According to the employee who works as a chambermaid, the 22-year-old tried to grab and kiss her.

In the complaint, she also said the boxer offered her money in exchange for sex. The victim said she ran away and went to the police.

Inspector Veloso from Recreio Police Station in the west zone of Rio confirmed that Jonas, was arrested, charged with attempted rape, and taken to Recreio police station.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Gllv88AB

Old August 8th, 2016 #5
Robbie Key

Jonas Junias Jonas bore the Namibian flag for them at the ceremony starting the Olympics of Rio 2016. Yet he proceeded to do this. He should be fucking executed, what a shame he is to his country.

Old August 9th, 2016 #6
White Winger

TNB and TSNB, even at the Olympics

Never would have happened with the old White guard,like Avery Brundage ,running it.

Old August 11th, 2016 #7
Serbian

I would bet there are no bigger drug takers in sports than Americans. They let the Venus brothers participate yet they ban some Russian shooters. This holier than thou attitude of King is so typical of Americans.

Rio Olympics 2016: Yulia Efimova pleads for forgiveness as Lilly King labels her a drugs cheat

Daniel Schofield, Rio de Janeiro
10 August 2016 • 12:39am

It started with a childish splash and has encompassed finger wagging and “purple piss”, all salvos in an internal battle against doping within swimming. While the combat sports are being staged elsewhere within the Olympic park, the verbal sparring in the pool has been every bit as brutal.

Had the IOC had slightly more wherewithal, they could have sold ringside seats for the press conference of women’s 100m breaststroke on Monday night where the simmering tension between USA’s winner Lilly King and Russian silver medallist Yulia Efimova was on full display. At times it made for painful viewing.

Efimova, who has served a 16-month ban for taking steroids as well as testing positive for meldonium, is the poster girl for the IOC’s spineless decision to avoid issuing a blanket ban on Russia in light of the most venal system of state sponsored doping ever encouraged. Despite initially being banned as a Russian athlete who has been convicted of doping, Efimova was allowed through the back door at the 11th hour by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

King reduced the Russian to tears Credit:

Her presence, though, was not welcomed by a crowd who vociferously booed her introduction in the final or King, who had already engaged in a battle of finger wagging before calling Efimova a drugs cheat. That, however, was just the opening skirmish as King went for the knockout blow in the press conference with Efimova just two seats away from her.

“I basically said what everybody's thinking,” King said. “Other swimmers were glad I spoke out and had the guts to say that and I appreciate their support. There was a lot of pressure obviously. Even going into first Olympic final, the pressure is going to be on but especially standing up for what I believe is right I felt I needed to perform better than I have in the past.”

A tearful Efimova pleaded for forgiveness and understanding. She admitted that she had “made a mistake” when she tested positive for steroids in 2013 from what she previously claimed was a mislabelled supplement. On the thorny issue of meldonium, for which she tested positive four times soon after it was added to WADA’s banned list, she again argued her innocence.

“I have once when I made mistakes and I have been banned for 16 months,” Efimova said. :For second time, it’s not my mistakes. Like, I don’t know actually I need to explain everybody or not. I just like have some question. Like if WADA say, like, tomorrow, stop, like, yogurt or nicotine or, I don’t know protein, that every athlete use, and they say tomorrow now it’s on banned list. And you stop. But this is stay out of your body six months and doping control is coming, like, after two months, tested you and you’re positive. This is your fault?”

Reconciliation will have to wait. King, who is just 19, glared at Efimova before taking the starting blocks and conspicuously avoided offering any congratulations after winning the race in an Olympic record of 1min 4.93secs. Cody Miller, King’s USA teammate, tweeted that it was like watching Rocky IV.

“I’m not this sweet little girl,” King said. “That’s not who I am.” Her stance was applauded by 19-time gold medallist Michael Phelps who said: “I think people should be speaking out more. You know I think (Lily) is right. I think something needs to be done. "You know, we have some tough young kids in our team and I think that's something special.

“It's kind of sad that today in sports in general, not just in swimming, there are people who are testing positive and are allowed back in the sport, and multiple times. I think it just breaks what sport is meant to be and that pisses me off.”

Who knows what would have happened if Sun Yang, the Chinese freestyler who served a doping ban in secret, had not decided to splash Mack Horton, his Australian rival, in a practice session. When asked about the incident, Horton said: “He splashed me to say hello, and I didn't respond because I don't have time for drug cheats.”

It proved to be the spark that lit the fuse. “Total props to him for speaking out first, I admire that,” King said. Chinese officials demanded a retraction and an apology, a call that Australia flatly rejected. Since then many other swimmers have been emboldened to speak out, particularly as FINA, swimming’s governing body, has been so ineffectual in its policing of doping.

The latest to seize the baton was France’s Camille Lacourt who said of 200m freestyle champion Sun: “He pisses purple. I am very sad to see how my sport is evolving. It's like I'm seeing athletics, with two or three dopers in every final," he was quoted as saying by French media.

“I hope FINA will react quickly and stop this massacre because it's becoming sad. They have nothing to do in sport. I'm disgusted to see athletes who cheated on a podium.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/olympics/...ness-as-lilly/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 11th, 2016 #8
Karl Lueger

Phelps won again and with relative ease..

the nigger promotion is so obvious its close to a joke,
when you stay away form jew media and re-visit, like during Olympics, we can see just how blatantly pro-nigger the jew programmers are

they basically do minimal for any white athlete..yeayea some white did a thing,
now back to the WAY more important niggers..
see how much better than you they are white-skin goyim..

a white woman beats up a nigger shemale on televitz,

also, look at the worship of some nigger cunt won one whole swim race and how shes basically better than Phelps..

Rambo, John J.

Old August 12th, 2016 #9
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I would bet there are no bigger drug takers in sports than Americans. They let the Venus brothers participate yet they ban some Russian shooters. This holier than thou attitude of King is so typical of Americans.

Rio Olympics 2016: Yulia Efimova pleads for forgiveness as Lilly King labels her a drugs cheat

Daniel Schofield, Rio de Janeiro
10 August 2016 • 12:39am

It started with a childish splash and has encompassed finger wagging and “purple piss”, all salvos in an internal battle against doping within swimming. While the combat sports are being staged elsewhere within the Olympic park, the verbal sparring in the pool has been every bit as brutal.

Had the IOC had slightly more wherewithal, they could have sold ringside seats for the press conference of women’s 100m breaststroke on Monday night where the simmering tension between USA’s winner Lilly King and Russian silver medallist Yulia Efimova was on full display. At times it made for painful viewing.

Efimova, who has served a 16-month ban for taking steroids as well as testing positive for meldonium, is the poster girl for the IOC’s spineless decision to avoid issuing a blanket ban on Russia in light of the most venal system of state sponsored doping ever encouraged. Despite initially being banned as a Russian athlete who has been convicted of doping, Efimova was allowed through the back door at the 11th hour by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

King reduced the Russian to tears Credit:

Her presence, though, was not welcomed by a crowd who vociferously booed her introduction in the final or King, who had already engaged in a battle of finger wagging before calling Efimova a drugs cheat. That, however, was just the opening skirmish as King went for the knockout blow in the press conference with Efimova just two seats away from her.

“I basically said what everybody's thinking,” King said. “Other swimmers were glad I spoke out and had the guts to say that and I appreciate their support. There was a lot of pressure obviously. Even going into first Olympic final, the pressure is going to be on but especially standing up for what I believe is right I felt I needed to perform better than I have in the past.”

A tearful Efimova pleaded for forgiveness and understanding. She admitted that she had “made a mistake” when she tested positive for steroids in 2013 from what she previously claimed was a mislabelled supplement. On the thorny issue of meldonium, for which she tested positive four times soon after it was added to WADA’s banned list, she again argued her innocence.

“I have once when I made mistakes and I have been banned for 16 months,” Efimova said. :For second time, it’s not my mistakes. Like, I don’t know actually I need to explain everybody or not. I just like have some question. Like if WADA say, like, tomorrow, stop, like, yogurt or nicotine or, I don’t know protein, that every athlete use, and they say tomorrow now it’s on banned list. And you stop. But this is stay out of your body six months and doping control is coming, like, after two months, tested you and you’re positive. This is your fault?”

Reconciliation will have to wait. King, who is just 19, glared at Efimova before taking the starting blocks and conspicuously avoided offering any congratulations after winning the race in an Olympic record of 1min 4.93secs. Cody Miller, King’s USA teammate, tweeted that it was like watching Rocky IV.

“I’m not this sweet little girl,” King said. “That’s not who I am.” Her stance was applauded by 19-time gold medallist Michael Phelps who said: “I think people should be speaking out more. You know I think (Lily) is right. I think something needs to be done. "You know, we have some tough young kids in our team and I think that's something special.

“It's kind of sad that today in sports in general, not just in swimming, there are people who are testing positive and are allowed back in the sport, and multiple times. I think it just breaks what sport is meant to be and that pisses me off.”

Who knows what would have happened if Sun Yang, the Chinese freestyler who served a doping ban in secret, had not decided to splash Mack Horton, his Australian rival, in a practice session. When asked about the incident, Horton said: “He splashed me to say hello, and I didn't respond because I don't have time for drug cheats.”

It proved to be the spark that lit the fuse. “Total props to him for speaking out first, I admire that,” King said. Chinese officials demanded a retraction and an apology, a call that Australia flatly rejected. Since then many other swimmers have been emboldened to speak out, particularly as FINA, swimming’s governing body, has been so ineffectual in its policing of doping.

The latest to seize the baton was France’s Camille Lacourt who said of 200m freestyle champion Sun: “He pisses purple. I am very sad to see how my sport is evolving. It's like I'm seeing athletics, with two or three dopers in every final," he was quoted as saying by French media.

“I hope FINA will react quickly and stop this massacre because it's becoming sad. They have nothing to do in sport. I'm disgusted to see athletes who cheated on a podium.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/olympics/...ness-as-lilly/
Your right, the bans were obviously a political attack.

Old August 12th, 2016 #10
cillian

Once every 4 years people spend 2 weeks watching sports that the other 206 weeks they don't care about.

Old August 12th, 2016 #11
Tony Houseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
also, look at the worship of some nigger cunt won one whole swim race and how shes basically better than Phelps..
She wasn't a sole winner but a joint winner as she had the same time as the Canadian. She wasn't better than a White woman just an equal.

Old August 12th, 2016 #12
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Houseman View Post
She wasn't a sole winner but a joint winner as she had the same time as the Canadian. She wasn't better than a White woman just an equal.

Doesn't matter to THE PRESS and the traitors ,armed with all their PolitiKally KorreKt propaganda:

A nigger finally won a medal in the Olympik swimming!!!! JOY TO THE WORLD!!!! AND YOU WILL LOVE HER OR ELSE!!!! And you White Goyim will feel horrible from now on, for never allowing them into swimming events in the past!!!! NEXT YEAR JERUSALEM!!!!

And there it is: the beginning of the end of Us in swimming.

Old August 12th, 2016 #13
Tony Houseman

Michael Phelps' hero and role model is Michael Jordan. The jews and the blacks will try to say the White guy was inspired to win all his medals by a black guy and say the black guy should receive some acknowledgement.

Old August 12th, 2016 #14
Ray Allan

Lilly King is a silly little bimbo who is just parroting. Who cares what she says, she will be totally forgotten about in another month, like most of these people in the PC Olympics.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 13th, 2016 #15
Tony Houseman

Talking Sore losers! USA goalie Hope Solo rants 'we lost to a bunch of cowards' after women's soccer team is knocked OUT of Olympics by Sweden in penalty kicks and loses 4-3

Controversial U.S soccer star Hope Solo has lashed out at the Swedish women's team after they knocked the Americans out of the Olympics.

The three-time defending Olympic gold medal winners and 2015 World Cup champions will miss the Olympic final for the first time after the shock 4-3 loss to Sweden on penalties. The match was tied 1-1 after extra time, forcing the shoot-out.

After the defeat, Solo - the team's goalkeeper, said: 'we lost to a bunch of cowards. The better team did not win.'

'I strongly believe that. I think you saw American heart. You saw us give everything we had today,' she told Sports Illustrated.

'I thought that we played a courageous game... Sweden dropped off. They didn't want to open play. They didn't want to pass the ball. They didn't want to play great soccer.

'I don't think they're going to make it far in the tournament. I think it was very cowardly. But they won. They're moving on, and we're going home.'

After making the comments, Solo has since tweeted: 'Losing sucks. I'm really bad at it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4HDHULyYk

Suck it up and suck your husband's nigger cock mudshark bitch.

Old August 13th, 2016 #16
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
Doesn't matter to THE PRESS and the traitors ,armed with all their PolitiKally KorreKt propaganda:

A nigger finally won a medal in the Olympik swimming!!!! JOY TO THE WORLD!!!! AND YOU WILL LOVE HER OR ELSE!!!! And you White Goyim will feel horrible from now on, for never allowing them into swimming events in the past!!!! NEXT YEAR JERUSALEM!!!!

And there it is: the beginning of the end of Us in swimming.

And the beginning of TNB "celebrating" styles when they win,as We've seen thru the last 45-50 years. The vulgarizing and pollution of swimming ,which niggers,and the usual Whites and jews, will excuse and praise as bringing "funk" and ( the abomination of )"soul" to it.

Which should only lead to:

Old August 13th, 2016 #17
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Your right, the bans were obviously a political attack.
Of course. All the ugly roided up American male and female niggers are fine, but another White Russian lady is banned.

Quote:
Darya Klishina, Russia’s only track and field athlete in Rio, banned

The only Russian track and field athlete due to compete at the Rio Olympics has been banned by the sport’s governing body on the eve of competition.

The long jumper Darya Klishina was the only Russian athlete to receive special dispensation from the International Association of Athletics Federations to compete after the rest of the country’s track and field team was banned in the wake of the state‑sponsored doping scandal documented by Wada’s two independent reports.

The IAAF had said that any athlete who could prove they were untainted by the Russian system could be cleared to compete, with only the US-based Klishina passing the test out of a possible team of 68 athletes.

However, it is understood that on the eve of competition the IAAF has received new information that has led to her exceptional-eligibility status being revoked. Klishina is understood to be challenging the decision at the court of arbitration for sport.

Alexander Zhukov, the Russian Olympic Committee president, condemned the IAAF decision. “Overall, all of this looks like a mockery of the athlete by the IAAF,” he said in a video message posted by the ROC.
http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/olymp...cid=spartandhp

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 14th, 2016 #18
Robbie Key

At the same time, the American nigger Justin Gatlin who's been suspended two times for using performance enhancing drugs is allowed to compete.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Gatlin#Doping_bans

Old August 14th, 2016 #19
Tony Houseman

Default Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte was 'held at GUNPOINT at party in Rio'

Gold medalist Ryan Lochte has been held up at gunpoint during a party in Rio.

Lochte and three of his American teammates had been invited out by Brazilian swimmer Thiago Pereira when the terrifying incident took place.

The 32-year-old has since been released, and immediately called his mother, Fox Sports reports.

Lochte's mother, Ileana, told Fox Sports it was 'terrifying' and she has since left her hotel to meet her son.

Team USA's Jenn Suhr told Fox Sports 'it definitely would have been terrifying' for Lochte and his teammates.

'I'm just glad they're safe... when you're in another country you don't know of, it's not the smartest idea to go places you're unsure of,' she said.

The swimmer added another gold medal to his collection in Rio as a member of the 4x200m freestyle relay team.

Lochte is the second most decorated male swimmer in the history Olympics, with his 12 medals putting him behind only teammate Michael Phelps.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4HJhqP4jW

Old August 14th, 2016 #20
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Houseman View Post
Gold medalist Ryan Lochte has been held up at gunpoint during a party in Rio.

Lochte and three of his American teammates had been invited out by Brazilian swimmer Thiago Pereira when the terrifying incident took place.

The 32-year-old has since been released, and immediately called his mother, Fox Sports reports.

Lochte's mother, Ileana, told Fox Sports it was 'terrifying' and she has since left her hotel to meet her son.

Team USA's Jenn Suhr told Fox Sports 'it definitely would have been terrifying' for Lochte and his teammates.

'I'm just glad they're safe... when you're in another country you don't know of, it's not the smartest idea to go places you're unsure of,' she said.

The swimmer added another gold medal to his collection in Rio as a member of the 4x200m freestyle relay team.

Lochte is the second most decorated male swimmer in the history Olympics, with his 12 medals putting him behind only teammate Michael Phelps.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4HJhqP4jW

Doesn't surprise me. Serves him right - he is DUMB! He is one of the biggest moron-shithead-airheads I've ever seen! Saw it in interviews at the last Olympics,then a few clips of his "Reality Show on The Soup,and OMG!

Thread