Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2008 #1
April

Exclamation SPLC unIntelligence Reports/ 5 for research/free

I am finishing my basement to make two more rooms and have to thin down on things so I am getting rid of alot of my research stuff. I have 6 copies ( two the same) of the SPLC unIntelligence Report magazine. I will give them to someone who wants them for research, gives alot of info on how the enemy thinks and works, plus lots of glossy photos and articles about Bill White's group, their favorite subject it appears. Plethora of photos of Wns and info....

$5 for shipping, email me or PM me but dont expect me to do business with you unless you are known to me.....

April

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old March 22nd, 2008 #2
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
I am finishing my basement to make two more rooms and have to thin down on things so I am getting rid of alot of my research stuff. I have 6 copies ( two the same) of the SPLC unIntelligence Report magazine. I will give them to someone who wants them for research, gives alot of info on how the enemy thinks and works, plus lots of glossy photos and articles about Bill White's group, their favorite subject it appears. Plethora of photos of Wns and info....

$5 for shipping, email me or PM me but dont expect me to do business with you unless you are known to me.....

April
Send them to PO Box 8601 Roanoke, VA 24014. Let us know where to send the money. I believe I have your address.

Old March 24th, 2008 #3
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
Send them to PO Box 8601 Roanoke, VA 24014. Let us know where to send the money. I believe I have your address.
will do..........

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Thread